farewell JacopeX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
this place will be less amusing somehow .good luck with your soccer career

Barker
This is a Party thread, no?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
this place will be less amusing somehow

gunsmilie I wouldn't say that

Vinny Valentine

Less Amusing?

JacopeX was Amusing?

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by K.Diddy
gunsmilie I wouldn't say that this is true as long as people with the mental capacity of K.diddy Bloigen and Izak are still here kmc will keep its luster Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Less Amusing?

JacopeX was Amusing? who the hell asked u

K.Diddy
this is true as long as people with the mental capacity of K.diddy Bloigen and Izak are still here kmc will keep its luster

smokin' Makes me wanna go lose a few more braincells

Meus Amor
this is true as long as people with the mental capacity of K.diddy Bloigen and Izak are still here kmc will keep its luster who the hell asked u You did. no expression

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Less Amusing?

JacopeX was Amusing? Occasionally. Wasn't as bad as a lot of people.

GCG
Less Amusing?

JacopeX was Amusing?

Yes he was ; when he posted:

Bodies are for hookers and fat people

Dorian Belmont
in memory of jacopeXi will do..................................stuffshifty

Meus Amor
Originally posted by GCG
Yes he was ; when he posted:

Bodies are for hookers and fat people laughing

Leo.M
Less Amusing?

JacopeX was Amusing?

GCG
Well, what happened to him anyway ? Is he gone to Gangster Apprenticeship School ?

LanceWindu

Soccer career? 10 to 1 says he doesn't even get on a small minor team.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Soccer career? 10 to 1 says he doesn't even get on a small minor team. 10 to one says that u have gotten your ass kicked for running your mouth within the past 24 hours

Meus Amor
10 to one says that u have gotten your ass kicked for running your mouth within the past 24 hours YES!! THAT'S IT! GIIIIVE IN TO YOURRR HAAAATTTEEEE!!!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by GCG
Well, what happened to him anyway ? Is he gone to Gangster Apprenticeship School ?

laughing out loud

K.Diddy

laughing

LanceWindu
10 to one says that u have gotten your ass kicked for running your mouth within the past 24 hours

You'd be wrong. big grin

Valharu
10 to one says that u have gotten your ass kicked for running your mouth within the past 24 hours laughing

GCG
I bought him a farewell gift. Its a mouse-pad

K.Diddy
Originally posted by GCG
I bought him a farewell gift. Its a mouse-pad

laughing laughing laughing

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Meus Amor
YES!! THAT'S IT! GIIIIVE IN TO YOURRR HAAAATTTEEEE!!! that was accomplished way before this thread was made .hell i practcally taught the emperor how to ddo the lightning without being a pansy about it Originally posted by Valharu
laughing *voice of mexican soccer anouncer * dorian goes in for the kick .............. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meus Amor
that was accomplished way before this thread was made .hell i practcally taught the emperor how to ddo the lightning without being a pansy about it *voice of mexican soccer anouncer * dorian goes in for the kick .............. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That wasn't a Star Wars reference whistle.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Meus Amor
That wasn't a Star Wars reference whistle. what evea

Meus Amor
what evea laughing out loud

LanceWindu
This reminded me of JacopeX.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Deepthought.jpg

K.Diddy

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Deepthought.jpg

Meus Amor
Originally posted by K.Diddy

Dorian Belmont

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Deepthought.jpg i so just stole that pic !!LOL and yeah that does sound like somthing he would say

silver_tears
what evea

You couldn't even have made the effort to go "whateva" you had to misspell that too?

LanceWindu
i so just stole that pic !!LOL and yeah that does sound like somthing he would say

Umm...I meant he's the person who would be pushed, nimrod.

Xavius
This "Dorian" is the equivalent of two Jacope's.

Wow, he virtually never left.

silver_tears
Indeed, one of my favourite books has now been soiled for me.

Meus Amor
Originally posted by silver_tears
Indeed, one of my favourite books has now been soiled for me. laughing

Captain REX
So let's kill him and be done with it! pirate

HellMaster93
I bet you all he ends up working in McDonalds and plays as a reserve for the local sunday League team... big grin

Slay
Yeah.I always laughed my ass of when he was talking about how he was going to make PERU (!!!!) World Champions. laughing

lord xyz
this is true as long as people with the mental capacity of K.diddy Bloigen and Izak are still here kmc will keep its luster who the hell asked u Who is this "u" that you speak of?

Lord Paradise
This is sad.

JacopeX
Originally posted by HellMaster93
I bet you all he ends up working in McDonalds and plays as a reserve for the local sunday League team... big grin iight jus to let one fact out,. YOu gotta get your facts straight before judging my skills and capabilities *****. Ive been playing through CT, Ny, Cali, and MASS and im on a roll goin playin in Lima in the juviniles de Cristal 13-14. Many people arent doubting me and im actually makin progress. I played in Brazil some time but im not doin so good there. Pretty hard there. Im right now training my ass off to get to varsity in my high school. IF i stay there as long as I want, I make into college, to pros in south america all the way to Europe. BANK ON IT!!! I might aswell make a video tape.

BTW, I bet i made more goals then you will ever think of.

Im out to ma friends house and to my game, uncle ****er wink peace.

Slay
Originally posted by JacopeX
iight jus to let one fact out,. YOu gotta get your facts straight before judging my skills and capabilities *****. Ive been playing through CT, Ny, Cali, and MASS and im on a roll goin playin in Lima in the juviniles de Cristal 13-14. Many people arent doubting me and im actually makin progress. I played in Brazil some time but im not doin so good there. Pretty hard there. Im right now training my ass off to get to varsity in my high school. IF i stay there as long as I want, I make into college, to pros. BANK ON IT!!!

Im out to ma friends house uncle ****er wink peace.
Well,and the MLS teams could totally compete with Premiership,Serie A or Primera Division teams? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goals?Miroslav Klose is leading the WC 2006 Top Scorers Rankings now isn't he?

Impediment
He'll be back in less than a month. Hide and watch. Iight?

LanceWindu
iight jus to let one fact out,. YOu gotta get your facts straight before judging my skills and capabilities *****. Ive been playing through CT, Ny, Cali, and MASS and im on a roll goin playin in Lima in the juviniles de Cristal 13-14. Many people arent doubting me and im actually makin progress. I played in Brazil some time but im not doin so good there. Pretty hard there. Im right now training my ass off to get to varsity in my high school. IF i stay there as long as I want, I make into college, to pros in south america all the way to Europe. BANK ON IT!!! I might aswell make a video tape.

Get the **** out if you're really leaving.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Barker
This is a Party thread, no?
Less Amusing?

JacopeX was Amusing?
Originally posted by GCG

hysterical2

Probably more like 100 to 1.

(PS: This thread is awesome. laughing out loud )

InnerRise
You couldn't even have made the effort to go "whateva" you had to misspell that too? Typing "whateva" would be misspelling it as well.

It's "whatever".

is it comprehensible.....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by InnerRise
Typing "whateva" would be misspelling it as well.

It's "whatever".

I do believe she's trying to say "You can't even spell the misspelling correctly?"

Kinda like that.

Dorian Belmont
You couldn't even have made the effort to go "whateva" you had to misspell that too? who the **** asked u Originally posted by LanceWindu
Umm...I meant he's the person who would be pushed, nimrod. *GASPS* YOU SONOFABITCH!!!Originally posted by Xavius
This "Dorian" is the equivalent of two Jacope's.

Wow, he virtually never left. yes his greatness rubbed off on me .jealous??Originally posted by Captain REX
So let's kill him and be done with it! pirate *fakecough "you can't" fake cough"Originally posted by JacopeX
iight jus to let one fact out,. YOu gotta get your facts straight before judging my skills and capabilities *****. Ive been playing through CT, Ny, Cali, and MASS and im on a roll goin playin in Lima in the juviniles de Cristal 13-14. Many people arent doubting me and im actually makin progress. I played in Brazil some time but im not doin so good there. Pretty hard there. Im right now training my ass off to get to varsity in my high school. IF i stay there as long as I want, I make into college, to pros in south america all the way to Europe. BANK ON IT!!! I might aswell make a video tape.

Im out to ma friends house and to my game, uncle ****er wink peace. pwned bitches!!!! well good luck jacope

Dorian Belmont
Typing "whateva" would be misspelling it as well.

It's "whatever".

is it comprehensible..... you know if it wasnt for the fact theres kingdom heartsonyour sig i would kicked your ass for that last remark no expression

Slay
you know if it wasnt for the fact theres kingdom heartsonyour sig i would kicked your ass for that last remark no expression
Youcouldnt kicksomeonesass ifyouhad theamericanarmy behindyour back.

Xavius
yes his greatness rubbed off on me .jealous??

No his stupidity rubbed off on you.

And what's there to be jealous of?

InnerRise
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I do believe she's trying to say "You can't even spell the misspelling correctly?"

Kinda like that.
Once again you've layed it down flat for me.

Yeah I see now.

you know if it wasnt for the fact theres kingdom heartsonyour sig i would kicked your ass for that last remark no expression I have no idea why when that post was not directed at you.

Originally posted by Slay
Youcouldnt kicksomeonesass ifyouhad theamericanarmy behindyour back.

H. S. 6
Once again you've layed it down flat for me.

Yeah I see now.

No problem. smile

Bloigen

*pushes down stairs*

JacopeX

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9422/pushinbloigen2mv.png

I won 3-1 today against FC bridgeport

Next stop, NY queens at flushings park biatch big grin

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Slay
Youcouldnt kicksomeonesass ifyouhad theamericanarmy behindyour back. *points and laughs* boy u have no true idea of the horrors i am ,and have ,performed againts another human being Originally posted by JacopeX

Next stop, NY queens at flushings park biatch big grin hey if u can make it there u got it made my friend

LanceWindu

Next stop, NY queens at flushings park biatch big grin

****ing leave like you said you would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.