poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnuslives
who is the most powerful entity/person in the marvel/DC universes

magnuslives
personally i would say the phoenix or thor (maybe not though, still not sure)

magnuslives
please reply-i'm dying here - i'll be 50 by the time u all reply

Kaos sebaceous
i think onslaught

thorncrawler
i think the writers!!!!

The Pict
eternity in marvel maybe

cain marko
dude this thread should be in the comic book thread...there is a most powerfull x men thread in this forum...plus DC should never be mentioned here unless it is in the sentence "DC should never be mentioned here" also this is no poll there is no poll attached!!

this thread should be requested to be closed or moved to the other forum

Cheers

Kaos sebaceous
haha ^

Jury
Originally posted by cain marko
dude this thread should be in the comic book thread...there is a most powerfull x men thread in this forum...plus DC should never be mentioned here unless it is in the sentence "DC should never be mentioned here" also this is no poll there is no poll attached!!

Cheers I guess so. Let's just wait for Paola. I just wonder why people can't comprehend this age.

gambit12 mon ami

magnuslives
Originally posted by cain marko

Cheers

though its my thread, i have to agree, i should not have mentioned DCdoh-now please spoil someone elses thread mad -by the way, your X4 script was cool wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.