Best Villainous Plan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrHeavySilence
What is the best or most creative plan a villain has come up with?

HellMaster93
David Banner no expression

outavodka
my vote goes to joker for the crobar beating he gave jason todd.

DigiMark007
Chairface Chippendale: For trying to write his name on the moon with a giant laser. Seriously, is that even villianous?? It's just freaking brilliant...that's what it is. cool

Private Pion
Hmm...I have to say Lex Luthor's attempt at an injustice gang. It was only thwarted because of New God intervention.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by outavodka
I second Joker's crowbarring of Jason Todd.

Darth Macabre
My votes goes to Vinnie from Gargoyles...Shooting a Banana cream pie in Goliath's face is just brilliant.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
My votes goes to Vinnie from Gargoyles...Shooting a Banana cream pie in Goliath's face is just brilliant.

confused I don't understand this plan.

FG725
kill the good guys seems to be the most common

Templares
Helmut Zemo. Founding of the Thunderbolts. Comicbook subterfuge at its best.

srankmissingnin
Cobra Commander! He was going to carve his face onto the moon with a billion dollar lazer!

complexbrother
Mum-Ra

http://www.rankinbass.com/images/tcatsmummra2.jpg

His plan was simply to go to sleep for a long time and wake up when the Thundercats leaders were old and then destroy them.

Sea King
Sinestro's plan by far

he made that star in the brave and the bold team up of gl and flash.

the star was orange on the out side and yellow on the inside. it amplified fellings so that a gl that would come close to it would become over confident and then when they got inside of the star their rings could not protect them cause of the yellow core. mainy corp members died in that comic and if not for flash he could have brought down the whole corps

Psyquis52
My votes goes to Vinnie from Gargoyles...Shooting a Banana cream pie in Goliath's face is just brilliant. That was awesome! I remember that episode. laughing

AcousticDoc

What's crazy is that he actually got a pointblank shot on him...if Vinnie was a little bit more vengeful...We would have had a dead Goliath on our hands.

Norge
Dr Doom stealing the Beyonders powers in Secret Wars

ExodusCloak
Cassandra Nova using her telepathy to make Wolverine a 6 year old.

Scoobless
Those terrorists at the start of "Superman 2" who take a Nuke up to the top of the Eiffel Tower

big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Chairface Chippendale: For trying to write his name on the moon with a giant laser. Seriously, is that even villianous?? It's just freaking brilliant...that's what it is. cool he didnt even write his whole name on the moon.. laughing

Spideys Sister
Ultyimate Doc Ock for taking Spidey to Spain on a jet plane.

Hey, that rymed! eek!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by outavodka

Dr. Zaius
Ozymandias in "The Watchmen". He fabricates a fake alien invasion to trick the U.S. and U.S.S.R into standing down from a mounting nuclear crisis in an alternate earth timeline. To cover his tracks, he employs telepaths and a tachyon field. When the heroes finally catch up to him and break through his defenses, they have to leave him alone because his plan just saved the world from nuclear Armageddon. Sweet!

Ultraman Baltan
I vote for Green Goblin's killing of Gwen Stacy. Damn, did THAT ever do the job!

Doc Ock
The Joker crippling Barbara Gordon just to prove a point.

The Joker killing Jason Todd.

The Joker killing Gordon's wife.

Heck, everything the Joker does is brilliant.

doctor ketchup
id have to say doom in secret wars to

Neutro
Everything Joker although Ozymandias plan is by far the best plan, even if it isn't villainous (debatable).

Deathstroke
I saw an episode of Bibleman where his archenemy (I don't know his name) was losing to him on purpose over and over again so that the citizens would begin to praise Bibleman instead of God. I always thought that was a pretty good one.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I saw an episode of Bibleman where his archenemy (I don't know his name) was losing to him on purpose over and over again so that the citizens would begin to praise Bibleman instead of God. I always thought that was a pretty good one.

That's true, actually.

Ultraman Baltan
Megatron's plan in Beast Wars to use the Time Discs to locate the Arc and kill Optimus Prime one million years before his awakening was pretty darn smart. The best part of it? That was his big plan to start with from the beginning! Holy shit! So the alien fusions, making superweapons, and trying to create an army of soldiers to populate the planet were just cover-ups!

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Doc Ock
The Joker crippling Barbara Gordon just to prove a point.

The Joker killing Jason Todd.

The Joker killing Gordon's wife.

Heck, everything the Joker does is brilliant. Of course big grin All these are prefect examples of./.. uh... ingenius plots... EG: Hit Jason Todd a lot with a crowbar, plant a bomb, lock the door, piss off and... uh... become Iraq's UN ambasassador guy...

Though I did enjoy his plan in the Killing Joke, that wasnt quite so crude... smile

systemshock2
From the comic book movies: David Banner in "Hulk". As soon as he was released from prison he set his plan into motion. He basically manipulated Bruce, Dr. Ross, the US military and Thunderbolt Ross into doing his bidding to eventually achieve his ultimate goal of harnassing the Hulk's power and become the most powerful force on the planet. Not bad for an old and meek man.

From the comic books: Dr. Doom from "Triumph and Torment". Who else could be so manipulative that he'd trick the Devil into freeing his mother's captive soul.

FOOM
I'm glad no one chose Loki's Acts of Vengence plan.

Strategically sound, but handled poorly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.