Aussie vs. USA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBalance
Simply put which country's better and why
simple

i say Aust.

Bardock42
Based on what?

Soleran
Originally posted by Bardock42
Based on what?

Total traffic and population density, I would think Australia has less of both and thats better in my mind stick out tongue

lord xyz
Originally posted by Soleran
Total traffic and population density, I would think Australia has less of both and thats better in my mind stick out tongue we're voting for which has the better crowd thickness? blink I think this thread deserves a "this thread sucks" picture.

Bardock42
Well, the US Flag has more stars....so, I guess they are better...

TheBalance
no were voting on any reason either country is better

TheBalance
Originally posted by lord xyz
we're voting for which has the better crowd thickness? blink I think this thread deserves a "this thread sucks" picture.
that guy made up his own opinion on what we are voting on

Soleran
More great whhite shark attacks off the coast goes to Australia so there they win again , better food for great whites!

Australia has like 4 or 5 of the world's most venomous creatures in the world there, another victory!

This is turning into a landslide victory for Australia!

Soleran
Originally posted by TheBalance
that guy made up his own opinion on what we are voting on

Lol you asked for the opinion, its left wide open! What did you want to base this poll off of, shoe size of the average citizen?

TheBalance
Lol you asked for the opinion, its left wide open! What did you want to base this poll off of, shoe size of the average citizen?

Funny!!
Love ur location, it scared me at first!!
what i meant was that that guy said that this thread sucked because the opinion someone had i simply said that it wasn't the major judging point of the thread

Darth_Erebus
I have never even been to Australia much less lived there so I can't form an opinion on how every day life is in Australia. I wonder if the thread starter has ever lived in or even been to America? You can't judge by what you see in the media, it leaves too much out and unfairly skewes other parts.

TheBalance
i have been to america
but i'm mainly going on political and social facts not who has the biggest forests or parks
but melbourne is voted the most liveble city on earth you should seriously go to aust it is so good
though the only thing us has over aust is our butkissing to the president

Darth_Erebus
i have been to america
but i'm mainly going on political and social facts not who has the biggest forests or parks
but melbourne is voted the most liveble city on earth you should seriously go to aust it is so good

I'm not saying who has the biggest forests or parks either, and I'm not saying America is better, but I do want you to back up your claims. What part or parts of America have you been to? Have you lived here?

Exactly what political and social facts are you talking about?

Exactly who voted Melbourne the most liveable city on earth? The residents of Melbourne? Maybe the residents of the Fiji islands embarrasment

When you say Australia is better, exactly what are you talking about?

rickyduck
simple

i say Aust.

Isn't that rather opinianated?

TheBalance
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I'm not saying who has the biggest forests or parks either, and I'm not saying America is better, but I do want you to back up your claims. What part or parts of America have you been to? Have you lived here?

Exactly what political and social facts are you talking about?

Exactly who voted Melbourne the most liveable city on earth? The residents of Melbourne? Maybe the residents of the Fiji islands embarrasment

When you say Australia is better, exactly what are you talking about?

no need to attack me

The UN voted Melbourne the most liveble city after looking at all the citys in the world.

i didn't live in america, i travelled through most of North America

and i say the political facts that because u have so many loop holes in ur government and have elected such terrible presidents resently and think that reaction solves the actions, ur country is actually highly poor and we are nearly as poorer nation with our drought and oil probs and sending our peace keepers everywhere and yet we still as a nation have donated more money and help than the hole of america(which i remind you is about four times our population) to all the tragedies around the world even you.

Socially we have a better public transport system and a better help homeless and needy adults mothers elderly and most important children
we have much friendlier neibourhoods and hav a much lower crime rate than most other citys of our size...

i'll goo on if u want me two but i didn't want to make out america was crap just aust was better especially victoria...

Atlantis001

Maestro

TheBalance
Originally posted by Maestro
Wow how relevent. . . . laughing Happy Dance

Darth_Erebus
no need to attack me

The UN voted Melbourne the most liveble city after looking at all the citys in the world.

i didn't live in america, i travelled through most of North America

and i say the political facts that because u have so many loop holes in ur government and have elected such terrible presidents resently and think that reaction solves the actions, ur country is actually highly poor and we are nearly as poorer nation with our drought and oil probs and sending our peace keepers everywhere and yet we still as a nation have donated more money and help than the hole of america(which i remind you is about four times our population) to all the tragedies around the world even you.

Socially we have a better public transport system and a better help homeless and needy adults mothers elderly and most important children
we have much friendlier neibourhoods and hav a much lower crime rate than most other citys of our size...

i'll goo on if u want me two but i didn't want to make out america was crap just aust was better especially victoria...

First of all, I wasn't attacking you. It's hardly out of line to ask for facts when you made the claims you did. I'll take your word on the UN vote about Melbourne but I notice your birthday being 1989 making it hard for me to believe you have extensively traveled throughougt the US, no offense. America as a nation isn't poor at all, nor are the majority of our citizens though admittedly we do have some problems in that area. Helping the homeless? Not so sure that's a good thing because most of the homeless people in developed countries choose to live that way so I have a hard time believing handouts are a good thing. On the public transport, New York City has as good of public transport as anywhere on earth though admittedly the rest of the USA is sorely lacking in this area.

I don't know what "loopholes" in our government you are referring to but I'll concede the point on bad Presidents though most people tend to WAY overstate his importance. Wall Street is far more influential than Washington when it comes to every policy of American government.

The remark about donating more money to help our population is way off the mark, (I'd like to see some figures on that) and four times the population?

July 2006 estimates put America's population at 298,444,215 (#5) and Australia's at 20,264,082 (#54) giving us nearly fifteen times your population

I have nothing against Australia and you may well be right but no offense, I doubt you are in a position to actually make that claim as you have never lived here and you really aren't old enough to know what other factors (being in the work force) might have on things.

TheBalance
First of all, I wasn't attacking you. It's hardly out of line to ask for facts when you made the claims you did. I'll take your word on the UN vote about Melbourne but I notice your birthday being 1989 making it hard for me to believe you have extensively traveled throughougt the US, no offense. America as a nation isn't poor at all, nor are the majority of our citizens though admittedly we do have some problems in that area. Helping the homeless? Not so sure that's a good thing because most of the homeless people in developed countries choose to live that way so I have a hard time believing handouts are a good thing. On the public transport, New York City has as good of public transport as anywhere on earth though admittedly the rest of the USA is sorely lacking in this area.

I don't know what "loopholes" in our government you are referring to but I'll concede the point on bad Presidents though most people tend to WAY overstate his importance. Wall Street is far more influential than Washington when it comes to every policy of American government.

The remark about donating more money to help our population is way off the mark, (I'd like to see some figures on that) and four times our population?

July 2006 estimates put America's population at 298,444,215 (#5) and Australia's at 20,264,082 (#54) giving us nearly fifteen times your population

I have nothing against Australia and you may well be right but no offense, I doubt you are in a position to actually make that claim as you have never lived here and you really aren't old enough to know what other factors (being in the work force) might have on things.

1. I travelled with my family
2. Compared to Melbourne nobady not even france has as good as public transport.

Do you know anything about economics ur country is actually in the shits and you just made your case worse by proving u have 15 times our population yet we still gave more money to the Bali Bombings and the Tsunami and New Orleans Hurricane Katrina.
I am quite intelligent for my age i am part of the Goverment DPU for the CENSUS so i know what i'm talking about when i talk about politics and population and australias social standards al round.
Australia never gives out handouts we were never given any to begin with so its not in our blood to do so and in australia we try to fix our problems whether they think its ok to rot in the gutter or not.

My age means Nothing for i have already been on stage for six years and been on radio for 4 years and on TV for 2 yrs, i already have a another managing position at Melbourne's Channel 31

Morgoths_Wrath

TheBalance

the aussie flag has more blue

BLUE!!!!!!!! eek!

Darth_Erebus
2. Compared to Melbourne nobady not even france has as good as public transport.

Do you know anything about economics ur country is actually in the shits and you just made your case worse by proving u have 15 times our population yet we still gave more money to the Bali Bombings and the Tsunami and New Orleans Hurricane Katrina.
I am quite intelligent for my age i am part of the Goverment DPU for the CENSUS so i know what i'm talking about when i talk about politics and population and australias social standards al round.
Australia never gives out handouts we were never given any to begin with so its not in our blood to do so and in australia we try to fix our problems whether they think its ok to rot in the gutter or not.

My age means Nothing for i have already been on stage for six years and been on radio for 4 years and on TV for 2 yrs, i already have a another managing position at Melbourne's Channel 31

Ok, you traveled with your family, where did you go and how long did you stay there? Did you do an see anything beyond tourist attractions?

I have traveled extensively throughout Europe but that doesn't mean I know what living there is like. Yes, you gave more money to the victems of the Bali Bombings and the tsunami but not Hurricane Katrina. How much did you give to the victems of the horrific Czech floods a couple years ago? How much did you give to the earthquake victems in Bam, Iran? oh by the way, I highly commend Australia and it's people for the generous donations to the victems of these tragedies.

As for the homeless, giving them money IS a handout. Do you really think giving them money is trying to fix the problem? Is it going to encourage them to get jobs? Somehow I don't think so.

You think your age means nothing but when I was 17 I though I knew it all too. Just wait a few years, your attitude will change.

So at 17 you have a managerial position with a television station? Good for you. Bill Gates look out.

As for America's financial position you are absolutely right, both America, and the world, will be in for some hard times in the next few decades, and this includes Australia, but that's because national boundries are disappearing and national governments are becoming increasingly irrelevant. Corporations are taking over creating a new world order. Quit buying the media hype, because that's all it is.

TheBalance
Ok, you traveled with your family, where did you go and how long did you stay there? Did you do an see anything beyond tourist attractions?

I have traveled extensively throughout Europe but that doesn't mean I know what living there is like. Yes, you gave more money to the victems of the Bali Bombings and the tsunami but not Hurricane Katrina. How much did you give to the victems of the horrific Czech floods a couple years ago? How much did you give to the earthquake victems in Bam, Iran? oh by the way, I highly commend Australia and it's people for the generous donations to the victems of these tragedies.

The expenses i was talking about was the costs to cover the employees and millions of volunteers around australia to help homeless people to get jobs and a healthy lifestyle, we dont the american thing of "heres $50 go figure out the problem.

I understand u made a typing error, forgiven. but i did Year 11 Philosophy in Year 8 and my IQ is 143 when the average is 100 - 120. So i top the list and it runs in the family to two of my uncles are in MENSA. i was a straight A student in Art, Commerce, English, Economics, Maths, Science, Law, Health, Philosophy, Photography, Media, Sport, PE and IT. And a B+ student in Science, VC, Woodwork, French and Metalwork. I have saved ppl from jumping off buildings and cutting themselves because off my standard of passion and empathy for every issue i adress and i will for the rest of my life, i have already givn inspirational speechs to kids younger and older than me. You could never match my intellect or Knowledge on the meaning of Existence.
So dont u dare ever insult my Skills, Knowledge and Wisdom when u have nothing to beleive evrything has a reason always seek it no matter what situation you come across. I have a reason in being like this work it out.

Exactly Australia's in the same pickle as every one else but we still manage to raise more funds than any other nation.
Our government is stronger than it has been in the last 15 years so the whole government dieing thing doesn't apply...
Think Before u Post...
I dont buy the Media Hype cause i am in the media i know how it all works so i would never beleive and extreme crisis on the news.

Imaginary
AUSTRALIA!

Go Socceroos blink

Damn... my Chicago-born friend who lives here and is currently in Chicago says the US is better sad But he prefers Australia.

And TheBalance... what on earth were you doing up at nearly 4am?

Darth Macabre
Australia has dingos...They win.

Emma718
Go the Aussies...because i am one smile

crazylozer
I give it to Australia because their accents sound cool.

Emma718
^ aww why thankyou i guess smile

Imperial_Samura
I have visited the US, and I live in Australia. I don't mind the US, from what I saw, but if I was given an ultimatum which I would live in, then I would pick Australia.

Americans, for the most part have a good attitude and so forth, but I have always prefered the atmosphere and personality of Australia -likewise I am pretty fond of our cities which are suitably urban without a lot of the problems that seem to exist in certain population centres in the US (crime, population, poverty.)

That, and I don't feel comfortable with some of the ultra serious, over the top patriotism. Aussies have a nice blend of mate ship and national pride but without believing our selves infallible or taking ourselves too seriously. I know that there are plenty of moderate Americans, but I found it off putting when after only a couple of weeks in the US some of them seemed to really expect me to say "yes, this really *is* the best place on earth, I would rather live here then anywhere else, even my actual homeland" - they seemed surprised when I didn't feel that way.

Oh, and I like our way of electing government a lot more then the US model, and the fact voting in Australia is compulsory.

Valharu
UP THERE CAZALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beer

lord xyz
well USA has more bad points.......
and USA has more good points......

But USA has more bad to good and Australia has more good to bad. ~australia~

The Pict
Australia cos' they have the union jack in their flag

lord xyz
Originally posted by The Pict
Australia cos' they have the union jack in their flag and they didn't rebel as much.

The Pict
and they didn't rebel as much.

laughing out loud wink

Valharu
Plus we have VB and AFL. And our worst Government funded sport (soccer) manages not to embarrass themselves. And per population we are the best sporting nation on Earth. Plus 5 of our 7 cities are listed in the top 16 most livable places on the planet. Not to mention our continent is one nation, so unity abounds without the diehard patriotism. beer

Imperial_Samura
and they didn't rebel as much.

Almost the only Continent on earth that has never had a official civil war (or any war) fought on it. One of the only ones whose government was established by peaceful means.

The only real rebellions we had were small and weren't national so they don't really count as rebellion - one to do with rum and the other to do with mining taxs. A couple of hundred people would get up in arms, the Red coats would come and shoot a few, everyone would go home.

Valharu
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Almost the only Continent on earth that has never had a official civil war (or any war) fought on it. One of the only ones whose government was established by peaceful means.

The only real rebellions we had were small and weren't national so they don't really count as rebellion - one to do with rum and the other to do with mining taxs. A couple of hundred people would get up in arms, the Red coats would come and shoot a few, everyone would go home. I personally like the Aussie spirit. You can't define it and you can't buy it. beer

Roulette
i have been to america

I live in Melbournebig grin

I've never been to America, so I can't really say which place is better...but Melbourne sure is a nice place to livesmile

Bardock42
Australia has Roulette, they win...no doubt about it..give 'em the trophy.

Roulette
laughing embarrasment

WrathfulDwarf
simple

i say Aust.

And the purpose of this poll is for what?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
And the purpose of this poll is for what?

I imagine it's for his own sense of national pride.

Arachnoidfreak

New York City has the most extensive and active public transportation in the world, moving over 2 million people everyday.

Your credentials mean jack shit when you haven't done them yourself. I'm getting pretty tired of you flaunting your resume like it's something special when it's SYN TV's responsibility and in fact, their job to get you and other members of their organization your age opportunities in media. I.E. You didn't get that resume by being better than other people, you got that resume because the jobs were handed to you by an organization you joined.

Stop being a prick.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by The Pict
Australia cos' they have the union jack in their flag

Yeaaah! Wooo! Haha..

Yeah.. I said Australia. Because they have the coolest animals living there that don't live anywhere else. Haha. And it just seems like a beautiful place to go to, so like I'm basing it mostly on the visual aspects. And because most things are American these days if you know what I mean..like most major films, TV programmes and famous actors and stuff.. so Australia deserves some recognition yes lol. Haven't been to either though.. But I would rather live in America because I wouldn't like to have a warm Christmas no

WrathfulDwarf
I imagine it's for his own sense of national pride.

That would be a real shame.

The Omega
Well, I have both lived and travelled in the States, so I'd be tempted to say Australia.
But then... The risk of skin-cancer for caucasians living so close to the Equator is the highest among caucasians in the world...
So...
I need a third choice! wink

tabby999
i'm an aussie, i love my country, but i'm not getting into a shit fight over "who's countrys better"... George Bush might find out and nuke us wink

Nevermind
Pfft, the only good thing about Australia is Sydney and you all damn well know it. So yeah...shut up.

forumcrew
based on power america is gonna take the lead on anything.

Imaginary
Originally posted by Nevermind
Pfft, the only good thing about Australia is Sydney and you all damn well know it. So yeah...shut up.

laughing

Melbourne has the best shopping in Australia, so I beg to differ stick out tongue

Nevermind
Originally posted by Imaginary
laughing

Melbourne has the best shopping in Australia, so I beg to differ stick out tongue

Music, movies, comics & decent eatin' is all I need to shop for. stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by The Omega
Well, I have both lived and travelled in the States, so I'd be tempted to say Australia.
But then... The risk of skin-cancer for caucasians living so close to the Equator is the highest among caucasians in the world...
So...
I need a third choice! wink

The United Kingdom! Yay! We have both hot weather and very cold weather so we're perfect. Plus we invented the English language.. Haha.

The Omega
Originally posted by forumcrew
based on power america is gonna take the lead on anything.

Ehr... I'd never choose a country on which had the largest armies and the most powerful weapons.

Actually - what does one look for, when deciding which country? I bet most people prefer to live exactly where they are. I know I do. smile

tabby999
laughing

damn straight, the only good thing about sydney is leaving it wink
i've lived in both now, melbourne is fun and kinda relaxed (not the traffic thought) whereas on the first night in sydney a guy got stabbed to death a few houses down from where i was.

and dont be so sure about the "based on power america is gonna take the lead on anything." stuff. chinas gonna be a problem soon. to quote Clause from American Dad, "The red dragon awakes!"

Nevermind
Originally posted by tabby999
damn straight, the only good thing about sydney is leaving it wink
i've lived in both now, melbourne is fun and kinda relaxed (not the traffic thought) whereas on the first night in sydney a guy got stabbed to death a few houses down from where i was.

Pfft, you guys don't know what's like to be a city slicker. cool

Plus, our Olympics kicked the shit out of your's. Sydney represent!

Imaginary
Hmm, lets see... 1956 Olympics vs 2000 Olympics stick out tongue I wonder which is better? wink

I've lived in both for equal amounts of time, and I still regularly go to Melbourne... I like Melbourne, just that I like the fast life and I reckon Sydney's better for that kind of thing.

Emma718
Aussies rule lol..i went to the Sydney 2000 Olympics with my dad when i was 12. Good memories lol

Nevermind
Hmm, lets see... 1956 Olympics vs 2000 Olympics stick out tongue I wonder which is better? wink

:P

just that I like the fast life and I reckon Sydney's better for that kind of thing.

Damn well know it! cool

botankus
Pfft, you guys don't know what's like to be a city slicker. cool

Plus, our Olympics kicked the shit out of your's. Sydney represent!

I kind of like seeing a territorial message board dispute that actually doesn't involve where I live for a change.

Nevermind
Originally posted by botankus
I kind of like seeing a territorial message board dispute that actually doesn't involve where I live for a change.

It's constant over here. The other states just haven't realised we're better is all.

Roulette
It's constant over here. The other states just haven't realised we're better is all.

Don't be crazeh^-^ Melbourne's schweeeeeeeeter..

of course, I've never been to Sydneyembarrasment..but....shhhhhninja

Penelope
Why does it even matter which country is the best? A good question would be "what have you done for your country or community".

botankus
Penelope:

Watts vs. Beverly Hills

And why.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Roulette
Don't be crazeh^-^ Melbourne's schweeeeeeeeter..

of course, I've never been to Sydneyembarrasment..but....shhhhhninja

You're a Melbournite?! Damn! Ok, I must give props to Melbourne for having Roulette.

I never realised how many Melbournites are on this board. Am I the only guy from Sydney here?!

Emma718
i am from the Gold Coast, any gold coasters here??

Roulette
You're a Melbournite?! Damn! Ok, I must give props to Melbourne for having Roulette.

I never realised how many Melbournites are on this board. Am I the only guy from Sydney here?!

yesbig grin

Hahaembarrasmentwell thanks

I know...me neither o.o

I'm sure you're not!^-^ If you have a look around, you're bound to find some moreninja

Wonderer

Nevermind

Nevermind
Originally posted by Emma718
i am from the Gold Coast, any gold coasters here??

I love the Gold Coast. I go there just about every year. More specifically, I love Surfer's Paradise it's sooo touristy.

Roulette

Emma718
weep an ugly accentcry

Nevermind

tabby999

Imperial_Samura

I'm from Sydney, though my family used to live in Melbourne.

PeterGriffin
I voted Petoria! cool

Nevermind
I'm from Sydney, though my family used to live in Melbourne.

OMG! That's right! I remember talking to you about Banjo Patterson! big grin

Haha! Another win for Sydney!

Melbourne has Diddy. ermm

K.Diddy

Melbourne has Diddy. ermm

smokin' Thats K.Diddy

SpadeKing
Total traffic and population density, I would think Australia has less of both and thats better in my mind stick out tongue

well it doesn't have better tech., better army, smarter ppl (no offense), black ppl gotta have'm, black girls you gotta have them too, and we have the devil as a president beat that no expression

Roulette
Originally posted by tabby999
depends on where you go how hard the accent is to follow, in new south wales, queensland and victoria its not so "harsh" but when you hit the Northern Territory or Western Australia you get some of the real bad ones, the people who walked out of a Crocodile Dundee set and back to life without changing. personally i think most Americans who dont like out accent dont like it because we talk faster, it just goes by to quick more than what we say confuses them.
i live with an american at the moment and i dont understand her sometimes, it kinda blurs into one long nothing, but you get used to it.

laughing out loud

Yeah, I never thought that I had that strong accent.

IceDragon
Americas better. eek!

Joscail
I say Australia, simply because I AM AUSTRALIAN...so what better reason to prefer this country?

TheBalance
i'm back my patriots(of both nations) i was up in the country working (rebuilding my uncles estate) but i'm back and i'm here to answer ur questions...

WTF i lived there for 3 years and 97% off the weather was cold as, not that i mind it was in the UK that i first a white christmas

Nah was bored and wanted to see who was who on this forum obviously most americans on this forum arn't patriotic.
Originally posted by SpadeKing
well it doesn't have better tech.,
we have some of the most technical minds around and about 23% of NASA is australians. we have had major break throughs in science and computer science etc.

Bigger yes, Better is debatable depending on what topic u r talking about, peacekeeping we r better, mass war u rule, nukes = U, civil quality and civil resolution = Aust.

i take no offense,cause u r majorly wrong, in the how many years america has been around we have had less wars, less criminal activity, less riots, less protests, less unemployment, less governmental distress.
and more breakthroughs in science about 23% of NASA is australians, made revolutionary recycling discoveries

you got me there though i actually prefer caucasian or tanned rather than African Americans

laughing you got that right just to bad that our prime minister is just kissing his butt a bit

TheBalance
AUSTRALIA!

Go Socceroos blink

Damn... my Chicago-born friend who lives here and is currently in Chicago says the US is better sad But he prefers Australia.

And TheBalance... what on earth were you doing up at nearly 4am?

i get bored with the day plus i was having a over night party and they put on madonna so i sat sown to u interesting ppl

TheBalance
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
...Your credentials mean jack shit when you haven't done them yourself. I'm getting pretty tired of you flaunting your resume like it's something special when it's SYN TV's responsibility and in fact, their job to get you and other members of their organization your age opportunities in media. I.E. You didn't get that resume by being better than other people, you got that resume because the jobs were handed to you by an organization you joined.

Stop being a prick.

Oh so moving from working on a community Radio station council youth show to being the third highest manager in the TV industry of SYN, (a company that has been around since 2001 and has had only 1824 employee's, volunteer's and working members in a city well over 3 million population of which 3/5th of are people between 12 and 26, which is the age level requireed to enter SYN {which actually got lowered to the current level after my admission because of my proposal to the board} so of all the many ppl envolved with SYN who was over 18 and in Uni and seeing that the station is based in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology they chose me to be the Graphics Manager and Designer for their constant simulcast radio/TV production, only one of its type, at the age of 13 and a half) and i am also a respected member of SYN and C31 and now a professional Band Manager and film Director, Writer, Stunt, Sword and Fight Co-ordinater, Actor and Producer, Musical and Theatrical Performer, writer, stage manager and Lighting and Sound Designer and Technical advisor. whos got a current Stage Technician job at whitehorse centre of arts that pays $1000 a week when i need about $500 a week for stuff luxury and bills, cause i know how to manage my life and others and have "...an amazing Philosophical and Psycological mind..." and he hates me because as he said "...You (Me, Tarik) have had the same breaks and i haven't gotten as far as u..." Also back in Grade 3 Some uni students came to my school and quized the kids about philosophy and their exact comment on th report home was "...your child has the most spectacular Deep philosophical mind of a grade 3 child could possibly ever have..."
i also studied Year 11 Pyschology in Year 8 and have saved ppl from killing themselves and not doing so myself when i have had such a traumatic childhood being told so often that i'm a waste of space and was wished i was never born and that i was a mistake so dont you dare come in here and say i've done nothing and that an organisation got me to where i am, an organisation that i got them to were they are, how dare you, how f*cking dare you.

All that aside who are you where do you live and who are to tell mehow the company i've worked for, for 5 years runs u have no clue. do u work in the media? How much do You Earn? Whats your experiance to judge a prejudise me. Answer Me That and if any Aussie's have heard of SYN in Melbourne talk about it and if you remeber Straight Cordial, SYN TV, SYN City, The Helm or SYN Summer talk about that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.