New Signature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
I love it!
big grin
happy

What do you think?

Like?Or not? stick out tongue

Barker
Should I?

lord xyz
It's cool. cool

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
I love it!
big grin
happy

What do you think?

Like?Or not? stick out tongue

Could be lots better.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Could be lots better.
really?
hhm...what do you suggest?
smile

LanceWindu
really?
hhm...what do you suggest?
smile

More than just a stock photo and uninspired font. But if you like it, don't change it, I have a different taste than you.

Punkyhermy
ah...

I prefer succinct simplicity. wink

TOH
err.... erm

Meus Amor
Originally posted by TOH
err.... erm

The Pict
its better than the chris martin one, thats for sure stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
LOL.

silver_tears
I think if you like it that's all that matters. yes

Better than asking smug sig artists who "aren't taking requests" for one.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by silver_tears

Better than asking smug sig artists who "aren't taking requests" for one.

True. smile

lol. haha. Yes...indeed. wink

silver_tears
Irritates me so stick out tongue

Scythe
It's great!

Fiann@

Better than asking smug sig artists who "aren't taking requests" for one. Ditto.

You'll get some pretentious remarks by people with superiority complexes.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Fiann@
Ditto.

smile

And I love your sig.Very cool!

LanceWindu
Ditto.

That happens when you ask for opinions though, there will always be someone recommending changes.

It's helpful in their eyes, not a superiority complex. wink

Meus Amor
Ditto.

You'll get some pretentious remarks by people with superiority complexes. Originally posted by LanceWindu
That happens when you ask for opinions though, there will always be someone recommending changes.

Fiann@
smile

And I love your sig.Very cool! Thanks. embarrasmentOriginally posted by LanceWindu

Helpful maybe, but it rarely comes across that way, especially when slightly insulting adjectives are slipped in to add that edge of self satisfaction.

H. S. 6
I think you need a new font.

Anybody going to tell me I have a superiority complex?

LanceWindu
Thanks. embarrasment
Helpful maybe, but it rarely comes across that way, especially when slightly insulting adjectives are slipped in to add that edge of self satisfaction.

Rarely? roll eyes (sarcastic) It depends on the person who is giving the tips. Have you even been to the Signature Advice thread? There are lots of nice helpful signature makers there who toss around ideas to make each others sigs even better.

And if you're commenting on my "uninspired font" comment, it's not snide. It's just a statement on the text being bland in my opinion.

H. S. 6
I'd also like to point out to Punky Hermy--you can have a 100 x 100 px avatar, you know. stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
hhmm..where is this signature help forum?

H. S. 6
In the signature forum.

Punkyhermy
okay.smile

Meus Amor
Thanks. embarrasment

Like 'pretentious'?

Fiann@
Rarely? roll eyes (sarcastic) It depends on the person who is giving the tips. Have you even been to the Signature Advice thread? There are lots of nice helpful signature makers there who toss around ideas to make each others sigs even better.

And if you're commenting on my "uninspired font" comment, it's not snide. It's just a statement on the text being bland in my opinion.

Yes, I've been to the signature advice thread. Generally I see people being ignored or get ignored myself, it's a great system.

Yeah, that's were I'm coming from, there are far nicer ways to put something like that, so it comes across as constructive criticism rather than just plain criticism.

Originally posted by Meus Amor
Like 'pretentious'? Such a good word, don't you think?

Meus Amor
Such a good word, don't you think?

Yep. Like 'hypocrite'.

LanceWindu
Yes, I've been to the signature advice thread. Generally I see people being ignored or get ignored myself, it's a great system.

If they ignore you, hey, maybe your signature really is good enough not to warrant changes. icon5

Yeah, that's were I'm coming from, there are far nicer ways to put something like that, so it comes across as constructive criticism rather than just plain criticism.

Pfft, even when one uses constructive criticism, someone always comes in and claims they are being too harsh. Which is what you are doing right now. I said I did not like her signature, she asked what I would do different and I told her. Simple as that.

Such a good word, don't you think?

Hypocrite.

Fiann@
And how exactly am I a hypocrite?

Now...what's the expression I'm looking for, something about people living in glass houses and not throwing stones?

LanceWindu
And how exactly am I a hypocrite?

Now...what's the expression I'm looking for, something about people living in glass houses and not throwing stones?

Oh, I don't know...by critiquing those who are being critical and adding in your little insulting adjectives about the sig makers.

This just in, hypocrisy runs rampant with those made of ice, whudda thunk?

Fiann@
Oh, I don't know...by critiquing those who are being critical and adding in your little insulting adjectives about the sig makers.

This just in, hypocrisy runs rampant with those made of ice, whudda thunk? But they were so true. wink

Well, I do like my ice to be heavily laced with hypocrisy and just a sprinkling of bitchiness, it makes such a memorable taste, don't you agree?

LanceWindu
But they were so true. wink

Well, I do like my ice to be heavily laced with hypocrisy and just a sprinkling of bitchiness, it makes such a memorable taste, don't you agree?

And hey, so was my comment that you were claiming was snide. smile

Ever see that movie Never Been Kissed? Sometimes there's a reason why.

Fiann@
And hey, so was my comment that you were claiming was snide. smile

Ever see that movie Never Been Kissed? Sometimes there's a reason why. Relatively speaking of course.

laughing out loud I think your baggage is showing. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't realise we were descending into petty insults so early in the game, I would have brought my book of "101 Most Cliched Insults" if I'd known.

Meus Amor
Old School is a great movie.

Meus Amor
Relatively speaking of course.

laughing out loud I think your baggage is showing. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't realise we were descending into petty insults so early in the game, I would have brought my book of "101 Most Cliched Insults" if I'd known. I want to hear some. no expression

LanceWindu
Relatively speaking of course.

laughing out loud I think your baggage is showing. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't realise we were descending into petty insults so early in the game, I would have brought my book of "101 Most Cliched Insults" if I'd known.

Yeah, which I can say the same about your post. So, h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y.

If I wanted to truly insult you I would talk less about you being a cold hard b!tch, seeing as how you seem to be proud of that fact, and more about some of those other things I was told not to tell anyone else about, but I won't. wink

Xavius
Deja Vu, Anyone?

Meus Amor
Originally posted by Xavius
Deja Vu, Anyone? Yeah. erm Sadly.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Xavius
Deja Vu, Anyone?

laughing There is a story with this one. yes

LizzyT123
I'm sorry, I just plain don't like Superman sad

I would have gone with the Flash, or Space Ghost

LanceWindu
Originally posted by LizzyT123
I'm sorry, I just plain don't like Superman sad

I would have gone with the Flash, or Space Ghost

Space Ghost and Zorak. droolio

Xavius
laughing There is a story with this one. yes

Always a story, of course.

Fiann@
Yeah, which I can say the same about your post. So, h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y.

If I wanted to truly insult you I would talk less about you being a cold hard b!tch, seeing as how you seem to be proud of that fact, and more about some of those other things I was told not to tell anyone else about, but I won't. wink I'm neither cold, hard or bitchy to those I really care about. Does that tell you something?

So now you're reduced to threats? Good job Ken, a bitter little man with too much time on his hands.

LizzyT123
Space Ghost and Zorak. droolio

OR MOLTAR!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM! big grin

Meus Amor
I'm neither cold, hard or bitchy to those I really care about. Does that tell you something?

So now you're reduced to threats? Good job Ken, a bitter little man with too much time on his hands.

Fiann@, would you rather he act on the threats instead of just make them? What the f**k? Obviously you 'really cared about' him if you feel the need to respond everytime he posts in this thread - and obviously if his 'threats' weren't valid or had no substance you wouldn't have said a thing in regards to them in the first palce - which means that you told him stuff that you don't want out.

In recap: Stop the bullshit oin your end so it stops all together.

LanceWindu
I'm neither cold, hard or bitchy to those I really care about. Does that tell you something?

"Oh Ken, how I wish I could be with you right now." Yeah, you didn't care about me.

Like I said, I won't say those things, I'm not that low.

Meus Amor
"Oh Ken, how I wish I could be with you right now." Yeah, you didn't care about me.

Like I said, I won't say those things, I'm not that low.

Stop the bullshit

Fiann@
Fiann@, would you rather he act on the threats instead of just make them? What the f**k? Obviously you 'really cared about' him if you feel the need to respond everytime he posts in this thread - and obviously if his 'threats' weren't valid or had no substance you wouldn't have said a thing in regards to them in the first palce - which means that you told him stuff that you don't want out.

In recap: Stop the bullshit oin your end so it stops all together. Who are you? What the f**k?

And why do you feel the need to get involved?

Like I said, I won't say those things, I'm not that low. Things change.

Thank you.

Meus Amor
Who are you? What the f**k?

And why do you feel the need to get involved?

Because I'm tired of bullshit. So stop it.

LanceWindu
Things change.

Thank you.

Yeah, overnight in your case. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now lets call this a draw and just leave it at this because I'm upset enough as it is.

Fiann@
Yeah, overnight in your case. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now lets call this a draw and just leave it at this because I'm upset enough as it is. Fine. ninja

Meus Amor
Good Wo(man).

Xavius
Things change, though not often in a 180 degree . . .

That's not cold, because that may impose making someone look cool in some disturbed way so I'll label "180's" as utterly rude and idiotic.

silver_tears
Here's my two cents, that was low Ken, and by that I mean quoting something she told you in confidence. thumb up
And with that I'm out of here, bye everyone else.

Meus Amor
Here's my two cents, that was low Ken, and by that I mean quoting something she told you in confidence. thumb up
And with that I'm out of here, bye everyone else. Heh, people do stupid, insane... "idiotic and rude" things when they're in... well, whatever they were in.

LanceWindu
And with that I'm out of here, bye everyone else.

I could really care less. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

Xavius
This is so f*cking stupid.

H. S. 6
Old School is a great movie.

I heart you.

natashia
who is the girl who plays lois lane in the new superman movie?

Meus Amor
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I heart you. laughing out loud

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by natashia
who is the girl who plays lois lane in the new superman movie?
Kate Bosworth

natashia
any other movies or tv shows that she has been in?

Punkyhermy
i dunno...

Meus Amor
www.imdb.com

Drunken Jesus
Originally posted by The Pict
its better than the chris martin one, thats for sure stick out tongue I quite liked the Chris Martin sig. Maybe even more than this one.

Drunken Jesus
Originally posted by natashia
any other movies or tv shows that she has been in? Blue Crush.... A Date with Tad Hamilton (sad that i know that and seen them both)

ThePittman

Punkyhermy

Meus Amor
The poster is vertical. After resizing it to KMC standards that was pretty much it. And that too after I spend a lot of time extending his cape and the earth in the background. The signature itself isn't bad, but it isn't spectacular. And it would be cool if the font was more.. hmm... not flashy, but... "curvy" if that makes sense.

ThePittman
I know the feeling, you find a great vert pic and just can't make it work out to the best.dudley

Punkyhermy
The signature itself isn't bad, but it isn't spectacular. And it would be cool if the font was more.. hmm... not flashy, but... "curvy" if that makes sense.

yeah I was a bit iffy about it being curvy...true...

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by ThePittman
I know the feeling, you find a great vert pic and just can't make it work out to the best.dudley

I know.KMC has non standard, odd dimensions for sigs. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.