Pokemon Life For Teens~rp~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rare_fox
The sun had just peeked thouw the trees of the town Camille was up all ready she yawned, to day she had a day of from work she like to work wierd? most people thout so.Camille was out on the walk there was a path that went thouw the town she was known vary well from her kindness and she helping every one with there pokemon.Eevee was out for a little she oways took a morning walk with Camille before breakfest Eevee chirped softly as the leaves had rustled in the back round the morning air head set in a nice soften cold but camille neaver mind a little coldness here and there.Camille had her kitty hat on that had kitty ears on it she oways had it on over her soften purple hair it looked white as shewalked but once you got close to her at night or the morning it will look purple it will change to purple in the day time or late morning.She looked around for new faces.

Kai Lein
Kai walked through town. His large ninetales by his side. He rubbed her head as he walked. "Are you hungry?" He asked his pokemon, which nodded slightly. His ninetales smiled at him and nodded a bit more. "Ok then, lets go get some breakfast." Kai said

rare_fox
((3 or more sentaceis read the rules robbie..))

Eevee smelt anouther pokemon near close she hudled close to Camille to pick her up camille looked down"what the matter girl some thing wronge"she sead as she bent down picking eevee up she rubed her head.Eevee didnt like the smell of the new pokemon that was close by Camille didnt know what was wronge with eevee she snugled eevee in her arms and walked down the path.The fur of a eevee was as soft as a pillow if you took care of its fur Camille loved to hold eevee.Camille had all her other pokemon in the poke balls that was hanging from her side of her carryer she looked down the path seeing a 9 tail "is that what you smelt that made you wierd??"she ask eevee"its ok its just a new smell it wil lgo soon trust me"she smiled as she had eevee still in her arms as the walked on closer to the guy and the nine tails she was heading to the poke center .

Kai Lein
(thats sven sentances...)

Kai looked at the girl and her eevee. He shook his head as he changed his direction, his ninetales followed him while staring down the girl and her eevee. "Ignore them NineTales, we dont need to fight today. He smiled at his pokemon and pet her neck gently "Besides, we're to hungry to do much, right?" Ninetales smiled and nodded.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage running down the path smileing. He loved taking a walk after checking on his Pokemon or eating Breakfast. He stopped seeing someone in front of him. "Hi." He said smileing even bigger closing his eyes. (That's you Camille.) He looked down was one of his Pokeballs rumbled. "Pikachu what's wrong?" He said and the Pokeball rumbled again. "Np! In a sec." He said clearly understanding his Pokemon. Mudkip on Kage's shoulder yawned. "Mudkip." It said lowly. Kage looked up at Mudkip. "Tired huh little guy. I'll take you to the Poke center besides Pikachu is itching to be let out. So we'll be there in a sec. He said and smiled back at the girl as he began to walk to the Poke center on the path.

rare_fox
((thouse are sentes fragments....what ever you call them robbie 3-4 words isnt a sentece..))

Camille followed thats where she was heading to she smiled at the pokemon"you going to the pokemon center??"she ask seeing he was heading there to.She walked be hind him Eevee chirped at the pokemon friendly Camille had let eevee down trusting her not to attack any one.Eevee was a trust worthy pokemon she stayed at camille's side and looked up at that guy with the pokemon her head twisted to camille that gave eevee a friendly smile.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage smiled at Camille and Eve. "Yes i am going to the Pokemon Center." Mudkip smiled at Eve and Camille. "Mudkip!" He said excitely. Kage picked Mudkip from off his shoulder and put him down to the ground gently. Mudkip stayed in front of Kage as well he was also trust-worthy Pokemon. "We can go together if you like. It seems Mudkip has adjusted to Eve very fast." He said smileing as h waited for her reply. Mudkip now was rubbing up against Kage's leg. "Mudkip Mudkip!" He yelled smileing. Kage understood him instantly. "Sure." Mudkip smiled and ran at Eve and started talking to him/her. "Mudkip." He said turning to Kage. "Anytime Mudkip." He said smileing. Mudkip turned back to Eve and started talking. "Mudkip Mudkip Mudkip?"

Kai Lein
Originally posted by rare_fox
((3 or more sentaceis read the rules robbie..))

Eevee smelt anouther pokemon near close she hudled close to Camille to pick her up camille looked down"what's the matter girl? some thing wrong. "she said as she bent down picking eevee up she rubbed her head.Eevee didnt like the smell of the new pokemon that was close by. Camille didn't know what was B]wrong with eevee she snugled eevee in her arms and walked down the path.The fur of a eevee was as soft as a pillow if you took care of its fur Camille loved to hold eevee.Camille had all her other pokemon in the poke balls that was hanging from her side of her carrier she looked down the path seeing a NineTales "is that what you smelt that made you weird??"she asked eevee"its ok its just a new smell it will go soon trust me"she smiled as she had eevee still in her arms as the walked on closer to the guy and the ninetails she was heading to the Poke-Center .

(make you a deal. you start learning to type, and i will type longer sentances, deal?)

rare_fox
((nope if you dont follow the rules of the rollplay i will report you to ush because that is a rule post 3 or more sentes if you dont follow them then i will report you...))

"shere i worked there...i have a day of i cant get away from that place..is any of your pokemon hurt or weak ??"she asked with a smile on her face she started to walk this the other 2"im camille you are?"she ask nicely.Eevee ran of in front in sight so she wouldnt get in troble with Camille eevee new camille for over what now? 4-5 years and learned most of the rules she broken some in the past but hey no pokemon is perfet.She smiled agen and pushed her kitty hat up it had fallen in her eyes agen her hair started to show purple agen because of the late morning now they where now close to the pokemon center.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Cool! Mudkip was tired but now i guess not." Kage said and started laughing. Mudkip smiled hearing Kage. "Mudkip!" Kage smiled and stratched his head. "Oh sorry my name is Kage. Sometimes i get lost in my thought about Pokemon." He looked at Eve and smiled. "So what's the lvl of your Pokemon isn't that Eve? Anyway my Pokemon are all lvl 1 at the moment. But we're training now. We all want to get stronger." He said and looked at Mudkip smileing. "Agreed no Pokemon is perfect. Well belive it or not. Me and Mudkip actually use to hate each other. Now we're the best of friends." He said smileing. "Unfortuanally Bulbasaur, Vulpix and Torchick still arn't exactly friends." He said sighing.

rare_fox
"they will warm up like me and eve did she is is levle 4 i think i dont know i dont want her to grow any more levle yet'she sead she liked eevee like the.Eevee nuged the door open best till camille kept it open puting the stand in leting kage and the others in first.She walked on the cold air hit her feeling good on her skin"she is back agen"smiled one of the other girls that worked there "you can neaver stay away" she sead adding on with a nice smile"i know i love this place to death"she smiled the girl walked of .

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage smiled looking at Eve. "Thank you. And so true. I can't wait until my Pokemon get to that level." He said to Camille and Eve. He had also noticed the nice cool air. It felt good against his hot skin. He started to walk to a door he seen. He waved his hand at Camille giving her the cue to follow him. He opened the door for her and Eve and Mudkip.

rare_fox
((little longer or robbie will blow up and try to control every one like he is god ..0.0...that he is not..))

Camille thank you"she sead with a smile eevee rubed agenst his leg for a thank you she ran up to camille and rubed up on her leg to get her carryed.She smiled and picked eevee up eevee was small enof to get up on camille's top of her hed and sit there she played with camilles cat ears on the hat."eevvee says thanks"she sead with a warm soften voise her purple hair that was now lighter was back out of her face .Eevee curled up on camilles head."happy eevee"trying not to giggle from all the ticklness eevee was on her head.

Ichigo Kurosaki
(I can belive that. Lol! laughing )
Kage smiled at Eve and Camille. "No problem." Mudkip jumped onto Kage's shoulder. He licked his ear trying to say thank you as well. "Mudkip says thank you." Mudkip smiled. "Mudkip!" He yelled and smiled ever bigger closing his eyes. Kage looked at Camille and smiled. "So you battle? Becauseif you want you can go to a great place with me to battle trainers. Or you can catch some Pokemon." He said smileing.

rare_fox
"i battle some times""i catch pokemon some times right now i cant even handle these raskles.Eevee chirped of that being insalting"its not a insult its..neaver mind..sorry" eevee chirped under standing and laid her head down agen.Camille felt eevee chewing softly on her ear"stop eevee please"eevee stop her ear was wet but it was fine she clean the sloper of her ear.

Kai Lein
(This is the unhostd. The host does not have complete control over the RP, everyone does. Sorry dool, i will post however long of a senntance i want. that is, until you learn to spell.)

rare_fox
((reported))

Kai Lein
(Nothing to report, sweetie.)

Wild-Cherry
{ Come on you guys....it just started, please try not to fight sad }

Hazel sat quietly, her eyes focused on a distant point, far below the huge mountain she called home. She had been asleep only moments prior, lured to it hours ago by Rayquaza's restless roars. It seemed odd how such a loud, gutteral bellow could carry her mind off like a young child to his mothers songs. She smiled. It was a beautiful morning. Dew clung to the grassy clearing in which she sat. Despite it's wonders, her face remained sullen. She did not want ot leave here, venture from her own. That wasn't fair, she had thought. Why couldnt one of the older, stronger members go? She remembered her masters words:

" Hazel, you have a gift. These wild dragons do not fear you, but embrace you with open arms. They trust you like no other. Out there there are people forcing these dragons to do their bidding, i know you are aware of this. I need you to go stop them. Do not let these dragons suffer any longer..."

Then he had handed her the pokeballs. At first she did not accept them, but he insisted that she would only be attacked if she were to venture out with out them.

Her mind wandered back to her current position. It was this morning. The morning her life would change. A sound behind her dissrupted her thoughts. She turned, her hair swishing as she did so.
" Charrr? "
She forced a small smile.
" Hey, you. " She sighed. " Todays the day. Let's go get your big brothers and sister. "
She said , picking him up. She then turned, holding back tears as she had done for so long.

" Rayquaza....I promise i'll make it back to you! I'll save those dragons, i will! "

She called, turning once more. Charmeleon nuzzled her chin, and she smiled, walking back to her small home.

rare_fox
((Sup wild ^o^ robbie i cant read what you write realy because your on block..))

Wild-Cherry
{ wave Do you want me to copy his posts so you can see them? erm }

The big EH
James and Charizard were walking on a dirt road leading through a forest "we're almost there buddy!" james said excited and threw his arms behind his head then stopped at a sudden ruffle in a bush then Charzard noticed it... an injured Treeko protecting it's territory "poor little guy those cuts are bad and the way your walking that leg must be broken, Blaze we have to get it to a pokemon center" James said as Blaze nodded (the Charizard) James pulled out a Nest ball and released the pokemon inside "just nock him unconsius okay Zephyr" James said to the Swellow that was flying above who used a weak wing attack on the Treeko who fell to the ground totally unconsius then James threw a Luxary Ball and caught the Treeko then continued walking except at a faster pace

The big EH
((Sup wild ^o^ robbie i cant read what you write realy because your on block..)) ~you blocked him because he wrote less than 3 sentances and you reported him for that???i think that counts as abuse of the hole reporting thing~

rare_fox
((nope he wont listen to the ****ing rules and now he is being a ****ing baby beacue he cant be a good rollplayer and write 3 realy sentece or more in a ****ing rollplay he kills all ****ing rollplays..))

InnerRise
*Wakes up and prepares for the day.*

"Hey there. You're up early."

*Gets dressed and ready to leave and heads for the door*

"We can't keep the people waiting. Come on Dratini."

(I think you may have been a little to strict with the reporting)

(Not all of your sentences have been perfect either ya know)

is it comprehensible.....

scarecrow088
(eh?)

raven: we will get stronger, its only a matter of time
( umm... gardevoir evolves at lvl 60 or something in the game is that ok)

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by InnerRise
*Wakes up and prepares for the day.*

"Hey there. You're up early."

*Gets dressed and ready to leave and heads for the door*

"We can't keep the people waiting. Come on Dratini."

(I think you may have been a little to strict with the reporting)

(Not all of your sentences have been perfect either ya know)

is it comprehensible..... { it is comprehensible happy }Originally posted by rare_fox
((nope he wont listen to the ****ing rules and now he is being a ****ing baby beacue he cant be a good rollplayer and write 3 realy sentece or more in a ****ing rollplay he kills all ****ing rollplays..)) { oh...sweatdrop i won't get involved..i don't handle those kind of things well. stick out tongue }

Haze bid her brother a long and heartfelt goodbye. When she exited her home, her whole clan stood before her. As she walked by them, each bowed. At the end of the path she follwed the Dragin master stood. She kneeled before him, and then stood. She lifted her fingers to her lips, a shrill whistle piercing the air. A loud, playful set of roars echoed through the sky as two Dragonites came into view. Both landed before her, still playfully nipping at each other.

" Night fire "

The male, a young, playfully thing he was, looked skeptically at the pokeball the Master had just handed to Haze, but sighed and let himself fade into it. Hazel's eyes moved up.

" Wind song...."

The female dragonite, a bit older and much more stern, annoyedly obliged. She too was warped into the small red ball Haze held. Hazel then stood, placing the two pokemon carefully into a cloth bag she had been given by her brother long agao, and made her way to the lake at the valley before another rising mountain. The lake was huge, and stretched far across the vast land. She dipped her fingers in, snapping them below the wate ronce. That was all it took to send the experienced old garadose flying to the surface. With one great leap he made his way towards Hazel and the group behind her.

His eyes said no, but he knew it was for the best as she held out the pokeball. He too had been given a name by the sacred village dragon whisperer, a position all thought Hazel wa sin line for, if not Master. His name was Moonscar, due to the huge mark across his eye, much identical to both her own. His though, was given to him long ago in his prime, before Hazel was born.

The dragon whisperer was currently a thirty five year old man. When he was fourteen he had wandered away from the dragon clan to , like Hazel, observe Rayquaza, to listen to his powerful cries. At this time he sat by the lake. There was a full moon, and some strange pokemon who he had never seen before were lurkning about. He had tried to be friendly, but wound up being attacked. A large Garadose rose from the sea in order to defend him. This garadose was one who priorly had never been friendly or open at all. He defeated the mystery bird like pokemon and saved Haru. He left the battle with a huge scar over his face, it shone in the light of the full moon.

A moon scar.

Hazel sighed remembering the story, and the wonderful dragon she would be leaving.
" Rayqaza."
She whispered as everyone waved while she walked away. A sudden tug at her skirt caused her to turn. Charmeloeon, who she wa seffectionatly calling ' Chars ' Gazed at her with saddened eyes.
" Char char"
She looked at him, confused. " You want to come? but i..."
He interrupted with a sharp growl and tugged her bag so a pokeball fell out. She chuckled. No, thats Wind Song's. I have no more. "

Chars refused ot give up, growling at the master behind them. The master looked up, smiling.
" Let him tag along.it will give him experience. "

Chars happily tugged at her skirt, so that she had to lift him up so it would not fall down. She smiled at him.

" Guess you'll be tagging along Chars. "

She said, placing him down. He sang happily as he followed. His voice was drifting out of her mind when she noted somehting green and sleek in the distance.
Raquaza.
He stared at her. It was broad daylight, and he had come out? To see her? She was filled with joy as the creature roared loudly, a proud call. something about it frightened her though...he seemed agitated. She wondered.

" I'll be ok.i promise!"

She whispered, waving her hand in the air for him to see.

" I promise..."

The huge dragon roared agian, this time nodding somewhat graciously, and flew off. Meanwhile the whisperer smiled.
' She truly has befriended him.'

And Hazel was off. One ambisous girl, two playfull Dragonite, a faithful garadose, a determined Charmeleon, and a mysterious gaurdian, keeping constant watch over the girl who had one his heart and soul.

Kai Lein
(Oh really camille? you blocked me? Thats good. meaning you cant see the following.

I dont like you, you're an annoying spoiled brat, you're a complete idiot. There, i said it. now take the sig I made you off.)

Kai Lein
((nope he wont listen to the ****ing rules and now he is being a ****ing baby beacue he cant be a good rollplayer and write 3 realy sentece or more in a ****ing rollplay he kills all ****ing rollplays..)) REPORTED! eek!

Chizzle
Roy wakes up and watches the clock 9.30am
roy:shit the program has already started.
He says and runs to the tv.
Roy: Come on guys Dratini, Pikachu, Oddish, Cyndaquil, Squirtle and larvitar comeon the show has started.
The pokemons comes out from the bedroom smiling.
They watch the Pokemon league on tv...

Roy: That was a show now comeon a new day lets go to the mall....

Arcane
(((whoa, soo much arguing over rules, in the UNhosted role play section)))

The big EH
Originally posted by Kai Lein
(Oh really camille? you blocked me? Thats good. meaning you cant see the following.

I dont like you, you're an annoying spoiled brat, you're a complete idiot. There, i said it. now take the sig I made you off.) REPORTED eek!

The big EH
James ran the along the forest's dirt road until he came to a clearing, a city "finally, i'm here" james said looking around for a pokecenter, and after five minutes of walking around he finally found one and went in looked around then walked up to the counter area at set Treeko's pokeball down "he needs medical treatment bad, lots of cuts, bruises and i think a broken leg, i found him in the forest like this and caught him" james said as Charizard nodded

The big EH
Originally posted by The big EH
James ran the along the forest's dirt road until he came to a clearing, a city "finally, i'm here" james said looking around for a pokecenter, and after five minutes of walking around he finally found one and went in looked around then walked up to the counter area at set Treeko's pokeball down "he needs medical treatment bad, lots of cuts, bruises and i think a broken leg, i found him in the forest like this and caught him" james said as Charizard nodded ~sorry for the triple post i was in a rush to finish the last one~ the nurse took the pokeball then walked into the hospital room and released the pokemon "oh my! he is in a bad codition" the nurse said calling a doctor in the patch up the wounds and examine the treeko. james walked in beside the nurse "i'm going to go to my apartment, and unpack my furniture and stuff, buy groceries, if you need me you can reach on my cell" james said joyfully and wrote his cell number down on a slit of paper then went to leave but stopped and turned around "by the way is there a gym in this town?" james asked "yes, yes there is" the nurse said james and charizard exchenged glances at each other and nodded then left

Kai Lein
REPORTED eek! i have done nothing wrong. now if you shall excuse me for the day, im going to MY birthday party.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"i battle some times""i catch pokemon some times right now i cant even handle these raskles.Eevee chirped of that being insalting"its not a insult its..neaver mind..sorry" eevee chirped under standing and laid her head down agen.Camille felt eevee chewing softly on her ear"stop eevee please"eevee stop her ear was wet but it was fine she clean the sloper of her ear.

Kage started laughing seeing Eve. "Oh well you're welcome to come with me to battle wild Pokemon. I need to get my Pokemon stronger." He said smileing. Mudkip smiled. "Mudkip!" Kage turned looking at Mudkip. "Mudkip wants you to go as well." Mudkip began to climb onto Kage's head smileing.

(She did state the rules clearly. And he still doesn't follow them why? I don't remember her saying spell your words correctly. Or have everything be perfect. Just post more then 3 or 4 sentences. erm But give em a break it is his birthday.)

rare_fox
((good have a fun time ^^ ))

Captain REX
(Cut the chatter. Kai Lein has done nothing wrong, and has, in fact, posted the required amount of sentences. Reports ignored.)

rare_fox
Camille smile at kage"i will go keep a eye on me thouw because i will wonder and get out of sight and its hard to find me 0.0" she smiled she did wonder alot.Eevee was still on camille's head resting her ears where up listening to what the 2 where saying.Eevee jumped down and opened her pokeball and went inside and dissapierd camille's castform pokeball rattled"no castform" .

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage's Mudkip stayed exactly were it was. It then began to climb to Kage's shoulder. "Oh i see. Mudkip never leaves me with out telling me. Even when he gets lost we have to thing that can help me or him find each other." He said smileing thinking about there Sonar that he had also learned to do with Mudkip over the past months. "Well let's go." He said smileing and began to walk out the room they were in, he held the door to the outside for Camille. Mudkip smiled wanting to get a level up.

LordOfHalo
*Tony was standing at the desk when he heard the doors to the pokemon center open and he had his treeko on his shoulder and was talking to the nurse and then out of no where Treeko jumped off of his shoulder and tackled mudkip and Tony heard the mudkip cry "mudkip"*
so Tony turned around and caught treeko in a pokeball and walked over to the two people

"hello my name is Tony and that was my treeko im sorry he attacked your mudkip i dont know what has gotten into him he attacks all my pokemon but one and that is my rayuquazza and then my sisscor has the same problem but he attacks all my pokemon do you have any idea why they are doing it"

Wild-Cherry
{ thanks loads Rex happy }
Hazel was humming softly as they walked along. The eager Charmeleon beside her sang happily along. Her eyes were glazed over with a nervous anticipation. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. She had never been out of her village before, this would be completely new to her. She would miss things but maybe she would enjoy some of the new pleasures of this even newer land. She shook her head She had a mission to complete. She was going to be dragon master one day, she couldnt let such thoughts distract her.

A sudden tug on her shirt distracted her from her restless mind.
" Charr. "
She looked down at the small dragon curiously.
" Huh? whats wrong.do..oh, i bet your hungry."
The eager charmeleon nodded happily. They had been walking for some, three hours now, and still had not reached the bottom of the mountain. She figured they were all a little hungry, even herself.
" Yeah, i guess we could use some food. "
Looking around momentarily she found a huge river which wound itself towards the mountains base. She pulled out moonscar's pokeball and released him. He let out a happy roar, and dove beneath the water, finding himself something to eat. Smiling, she released the two dragonites. Moments after they too roared and happily stretched their wings, flying high into the crystalic sky.
Chars hungruly whined.
" you two! don't fly to high! we don't wnt anyone trying to catch you!"
by the time the two nodded and landed it was probably to late , however. With that , she began searching for food with the help of Chars and Windsong. nightfire was off playfully nipping at a pidgeoto who attempted desperately to fly off. He turned abruptly when Hazel called out.
" Night fire!! Lunch!"

Then a thought struck her. She should probably not use their names...at least not moonscar's, who was revered as something of a legend to city people, as she had heard.

After they finished eating a loud roar fromn the river called Hazels attention.
" Whats wrong?"
She asked the huge Garadose.He roared once more, and turned, gesturing her to get on.She obliged and he swam with the current to a deep point. Overlooking a place with tall buildings, and tons of people could be seen. There was even one building that looked like a pokeball.

The city.
" Hey guys! We're going for a ride, so get ready! "
She retrieved the two drgonite to their pokeballs, and pulled chars up beside her. She held tight to Moonscar and chars and said,
" hold on!"

she and Chars laughed with a nerve racking sense of adrenaline as they rushed to the bottom. Upon there arrival Hazel looked around, Chars still clinging to her. She stepped off, and called Moonscar back, and then looked past the dense trees around her. There lay the city.

rare_fox
"well you should treat them with love not fight them all the time if you do that they will not attack or hurt the other pokemon.."she seads in a sweet nice vosie she smiled to be friendly.Her castform pokeball rattled softly "no castform"she wisperd to her pokeball that wouldnt stop movieing it wanted out but camille couldnt trust it to be out.She didnt know how kage as going to acked when that guy's pokemon attack his mudkip.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mudkip instantly jumped up not hurt at all. He ran at Tony and jumped into the air. His giant fin turned around and smacked Tony in the face. "Mudkip!" Kage yelled at Mudkip. Mudkip fell to the ground gently and jumped onto Kage's head. "Sorry my Mudkip never acts like that. And seeing that Treeko is a grass Pokemon and Mudkip is water they should get onlong greatly. Anyway i'm Kage nice to meet you. I also have a Treeko." He said smileing.

LordOfHalo
*Tony looked at the and then looked at her evee and her ratiling poke ball and then back at his treeko that he had just let out and was now on his shoulder*

"well i do but they are all so stubborn and they dont want to listen to me i try to treat them loveingly and nice but they are just so stubborn and dont want to listen to me"

*Tonys treeko looked at kage and spit a few bulletseeds back at him and then one at mudkip*

"Treeko tree"

"o im so sorry my treeko is a little stubborn and he always has to have the last shot but dam that hurt your mudkip has a strong slap"

*Tony laughed and smiled at the mudkip*

"how are you doing today little fella and nice slap"

*a pokeball on his waist rumbled and fell off of his waist and opend and a rayuquazza appeared and growled at the mudkip*

"Rayuquazza no get back into your pokeball now or be nice and you to treeko or its back to your pokeball also"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Yea i totally agree. All my Pokemon except Mudkip are selfish. They hate to listen, but that's part of having a Pokemon." Mudkip was smileing. "Mudkip!" Kage smiled. "Mudkip says sorry." He said sighing.

rare_fox
"isnt this going to be fun all kind of fighting...not.."she sead not likeing how they where leting each other attack there pokemon"they wil get along some time i gess" .She let her cast form out finly because it was geting on her nearve castform looked around with its big eyes"dont scarecast form not a smart idea it will make this room misty or realy hot or realy wet.."she sead if a castform is scare it would makeing a hot around it or vary wet or misty thats why she didnt want it out it gets scared easyl.Camille looked at castform and smiled she picked castform up softly it was small it was only a little baby castform.

LordOfHalo
* Tony looked over at the castform and then back to his rayuquazza and treeko and saw them grinning and turned to them and said*

"no you two are not going to be mean and scare that little castform and im specifically talking to you rayuquaza"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mudkip jumped down from Kage's head and walked over to Castform. "Mudkip Mudkip Mudkip Mudkip?!" He said smileing. Kage smirked. "There they go again. Well i guess i'll be going. You're welcome to come with us as well Tony. It will be fun you should go." Mudkip heard Kage. "Mudkip!" Kage turned to Mudkip then turned to Tony. "Mudkip wants you to come as well. We're going to train."

rare_fox
Castform snugled up to camille she didnt know these people or mudkip camille smiled at the little cast form in her arms.Camille took of her little kitty hat and placed it on castform loved the hat camilles hair was back her soften purple hair was a mix of light purple and a white her hair didnt get messed when she took her hat of.She was neaver realy seen with out her hat castform jumped out of her hands and to the door the hat on castforms head it looked funny yet cute for castform to do that.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by LordOfHalo
*Tony looked at the and then looked at her evee and her ratiling poke ball and then back at his treeko that he had just let out and was now on his shoulder*

"well i do but they are all so stubborn and they dont want to listen to me i try to treat them loveingly and nice but they are just so stubborn and dont want to listen to me"

*Tonys treeko looked at kage and spit a few bulletseeds back at him and then one at mudkip*

"Treeko tree"

"o im so sorry my treeko is a little stubborn and he always has to have the last shot but dam that hurt your mudkip has a strong slap"

*Tony laughed and smiled at the mudkip*

"how are you doing today little fella and nice slap"

*a pokeball on his waist rumbled and fell off of his waist and opend and a rayuquazza appeared and growled at the mudkip*

"Rayuquazza no get back into your pokeball now or be nice and you to treeko or its back to your pokeball also" { Aw, you took my Rayquaza sad anyway, if he has Rayquaza can my village be dedicated to protecting Lugia instead? Please and thanks }

Hearing voices in the distance Hazel withdrew, but Chars did not. With a loud cry he bounded forward, stopped only by Hazels gentle tug.
" Stop..you don't know what they might do.."
She whispered.
Stealthily she watched them, keeping one hand gently over her pokemons mouth. He looked over curiously.

LordOfHalo
*Tony looked over at mudkip and walked over and kneed down to were mudkip could hear himand said*

"well thank you little fella i'd love to come with you but ou know my treeko might attack you sometimes"

*Tony got up and looked over at Kage*

"i'd love to come with you but one thing i have to say first is if you dont want any of your pokemon to get hurt tell them not to mess with rayuquazza because he has a bad temper"

(im sorry wild cherry)

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Mudkip!" Mudkip smiled. Kage smiled. "My Pokemon don't mess with yours. Treeko just attacked Mudkip randomly. No matter don't let your Pokemon slow you down. Choose a Pokemon that actually won't hurt them. Mudkip ran and jumped onto Kage's head and turned around. "Mudkip." Kage opened the door and Mudkip jumped down from Kage's head and held the door wide open.

LordOfHalo
(mudkip jumped onn it own head)

*Tony turned to look at the girl that was just with him and kage and then he looked at her castform and he had saidm to her before leaving the pokemon center*

"it was nice meeting you"

* once tony was outside he called rayuquazza and hoped on his back with treeko and flew over next to Kage*

"hey want a ride hope on"

*Tony's rayuquazza lowered himself to a hover above the ground*

Wild-Cherry
*Tony looked over at mudkip and walked over and kneed down to were mudkip could hear himand said*

"well thank you little fella i'd love to come with you but ou know my treeko might attack you sometimes"

*Tony got up and looked over at Kage*

"i'd love to come with you but one thing i have to say first is if you dont want any of your pokemon to get hurt tell them not to mess with rayuquazza because he has a bad temper"

(im sorry wild cherry) { s'ok stick out tongue }

The people had seemingly left. She sighed and looked down at Chars.
" see, we're gonna do ok "
Chars nuzzled her affectionately and growled softly. There seemed to be more coming though...she couldn't hide forever. She stood and walked a little farther out of the forest, Chars holding her long shirt tenderly. Her lavender eyes scoped out anothers face as he entered the woods. What was he doing she wondered. She tucked a peice of hair behind her ear, and wondered if there was something she was supposed to do to seem normal right now...should she just flat out ask if he had any dragon pokemon?

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Huh? confused )

Chizzle
Originally posted by Chizzle
Roy wakes up and watches the clock 9.30am
roy:shit the program has already started.
He says and runs to the tv.
Roy: Come on guys Dratini, Pikachu, Oddish, Cyndaquil, Squirtle and larvitar comeon the show has started.
The pokemons comes out from the bedroom smiling.
They watch the Pokemon league on tv...

Roy: That was a show now comeon a new day lets go to the mall....

( Roy's pokemon is almost all time out from their pokeballs that is his way to train )
At the mall they were eating ice cream ^^

(can't anyone like challenge me or something would b fun... I got weak pokemons no evolved)

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage smiled. "Na i'm ok. I could use some excercise." He said smileing and continued to walk to the forest. "Today well i always wanted to catch a Pidgey and a Charmander, also a Squirtle. Well i'm still working on that goal. Also i want my Pokemon to get stronger." He said sighing and continued walking. "But i must say that's a awesome Pokemon. It must be strong to be able to carry two people." He said and stuck his hand out to rub Rayquaza.

Wild-Cherry
Hazel narrowed her eyes. So these people were using her beloved dragons for there own service. A rayquaza...quite a few inhabited her clan's home. They were scared animals, not to be used as tools. Not by anyone.

Her mind wandered back to Lugia, who was waiting for her return. A smile crossed her face as she thought of him, and then it returned to an aggrivated expression. She could not let this commense. Charmeleon cocked his head, and looked up at Hazel, who was clenching her fists annoyedly. She couldnt just attack him though.

rare_fox
Castform got away from camille he followed Tony for some rson camille got freaked and started to look around she was missing her castform and that wasnt good."castform !!"she called but no anser.She ran all around inside the center looking for her baby castform that got away thats wy she didnt like takeing it out.

LordOfHalo
*rayuquazza sensed something in the forest clost to him he spit a fire ball at where it was and it hit the pokemon and the person there and then tony turned his head*

"hey who's there and why are you you spying on us"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Yea my Mudkip feels it as well." He said backing side to side with tony. "Come out now! There's not use in hiding!" He yelled his Mudkip climbed to Kage's shoulder. "Mudkip!" It yelled out were Rayquza had fired the fire ball at.

LordOfHalo
* Tony saw something jump iup onto his lap and he told rayuquazza to saty and he wnet back into the pokemon center and had the castform in his arms and he looked for the girl he and kage were just with and he found her*

"hey isnt this your castform he followed me outside"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Castform. Oh that's were i knew it from you." He said and smiled. Mudkip was curled up on Kage's arm fast asleep. He sighed and Mudkip rolled over. Kage looked at Mudkip sleep in his arms.

LordOfHalo
*Treeko had seen that mudkip was asleep in kages arms and he was on tonys shoulder and he jumped down and into kages arms and fell asleep with mudkip*

"ok now that is wierd he has never really been that nices before"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Hmmm it seems he attacked Mudkip a few moments ago. Now he's his friend. Men i will never understand Pokemon exspecially...that one." He said remembering seeing three dogs and three birds that day. One fire, one water, one lightning. He quickly forgot about the memory. And seen Treeko and Mudkip and smiled.

LordOfHalo
* Looked into kages arms and was happy but confused at the same time anyways he smiled and then 2 pokeballs rumbled alot and came loos and fell to the ground and opened and the two pokemon started to fight it was a scisscor and a slyther*

"o great they are at it again"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage laughed softly at Slyth and Scisscor. He didn't want to wake Treeko and Mudkip, because it looked as if they were having a good deep sleep. Kage watched Mudkip role over. Kage has also noticed that he had never introduced his other Pokemon. The only Pokemon his friends knew about of his was Mudkip. But Kage began to take a interest in Castform. He took out his Pokedex and flipped it open and pointed it at Castform. "Castform a Normal type of Pokemon. CASTFORM's appearance changes with the weather. This POKEMON gained the ability to use the vast power of nature to protect its tiny body. CASTFORM borrows the power of nature to transform itself into the guises of the sun, rain clouds, and snow clouds. This POKEMON's feelings change with the weather. Evolution: (None)
Height: 1'0" Weight: 1.8 lbs
Egg Group: Fairy, Indeterminate." The Pokedex said in a robotic voice. It was really nothing out of normal for Kage. He always took interest in every Pokemon he seen. Except the Pokemon he had knew about from his Pokedex already. But he wanted to catch that cute, small, nice Pokemon Togepi. And that cute dragonlike Pokemon Charizard. But he wanted to catch every Pokemon. But Mudkip was his best and favorite Pokemon of all. Mudkip didn't have a Pokeball. He stayed were ever Kage was and he refused to be in a Pokemon. Kage also refused to put him in a Pokeball. Kage seemed to take a liking in Water and Bird Pokemon also dog Pokemon.

The big EH
Charizard roared pushing the heavy bed frame with James, while Torque (James' Torkoal) and Dizzy (Kecleon) were bickering about where to put the table, desk, couch, T.V., and computer, and Zephyr was flying around outside learning and memorizing where everything was in the new city, and Jaws (Sharpedo) was in the tub resting. after a hour of very hard work and bickering the apartment was finished, the team decided to go check up on Treeko James put Torque, Dizzy, Jaws back in their pokeballs then he walked to the balcony and whistled, and not long after Zephyr shot into the room "we're going to check up on Treeko, wanna lead the way?" James asked his trusted Swellow who chirped happily and nodded "okay, lets go, you ready Blaze?" James asked his Charizard who was his pet, best friend, brother and the response was a nod and the three headed for the window and james hopped on Blaze's back and the three flew to the pokeCenter. the trip was refreshing, but short and when they got there james got off blaze's back and the three went in asked the nurse for the room and walked there to see a stiched up Treeko with one leg in a cast "hello, remember me?" James asked reaching for his other pokeballs and held up three and released the pokemon inside Torque, Dizzy, and Jaws the three went up to Treeko who was smiling and started talking to him then Zephyr flew over and landed by Treeko's arm and started talking aswell "i'm glad they're getting along" james said to Blaze "hey lets go look around, maybe we'll find a cute female Charizard" james said laughing and Blaze started laughing as the two walked down the hall and around the pokecenter until... "is that a Castform! i love Castform, it has a sweet ability!" james said seeing the castform that belonged to the girl "oh, so sorry i'm James and this is my Charizard, Trogdor" james said introducing him and Trogdor ~i've changed Charizard's name to Trogdor, the burninator~

LordOfHalo
(ok wow wut as quick change)

*Tonys treeko had seen trogdorand followed its stepsd back to the room it had came from then treeko used bullet seed on all of the pokemon in the room and he ran and jumped onto the bed and protected the injured treeko*

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage smiled looking at Castform. "Men you sure are famous eh little buddy." He said closing his eyes and smileing at Castform. Mudkip began to move around and seen Treeko laying in Kage's arms. "Mudkip!" Mudkip yelled them smiled. "Yea it's Tonys Treeko seems he/she likes you now." He said smileing. Kage grabbed Mudkip by the body and put it behind him so it wouldn't get hit by the bullet seeds. Instead Kage was getting pelleted by the seeds.

The big EH
~don't watch the show to much so forgive me if my pokish is bad~ "tree, tree, treeko!" the injured Treeko said explaining that the other pokemon were his friends not his enemies "swellow" Zephyr said nodding
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"sorry i get that way sometimes" james said appologizing for his rudeness and Trogdor roared quietly "he says he told me not to bother you guys" james said translating Trogdor

LordOfHalo
(kage i wasnt shooting u treeko had gotten up and went to the other treeko)
"Treeko Tree"

*treeko got up and walked away and went back to kage and jmuped in his arms and fell back asllep*

"hey kage why is it that my treeko like you so much or do you have something up or on your sleeve???"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage was fine from the fact he had little bruises on his back. "It's ok really it's fine." He said smileing. Mudkip looked up at Kage. "Mudkip." Kage looked down at Mudkip. "Yea i'm fine." He said smileing and put down Mudkip, Mudkip ran over by the Treeko's. "Mud mud mud kip kip Mudkip Mudkip!" He yelled at them asking why he attacked his friends like that.

(You said you shot all the Pokemon in the room. I put myself in front of Mudkip so he wouldn't get shot.)

LordOfHalo
(no i went into the room the injuered treeko was in and rnt we still outside)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Oh.)
Kage smiled and turned to Treeko then Tony. "I don't know. I'm starting to think it's because of my girl Treeko. Or maybe he just likes me." He said said smileing. Mudkip was still over by the injured Treeko. "Mudkip Mudkip?" It said asking if it was ok.

The big EH
~he attacked my pokemon in my room, or atleast the one my treeko was in~

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Yea i know now.)

LordOfHalo
( the injured treeko is in a room in the poke center)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Yea i know now just continue.

Wild-Cherry
{ Im editing something k? Instead of Rayquaza, Hazel's village revolves around a mysterious dragon pokemon they have never seen before. It is Lugia, but Hazel hads no idea that that is what he is called. As far as she's concerned he's just another amazing dragon pokemon. }

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Wow! stick out tongue )

Kage smiled and turned to Treeko then Tony. "I don't know. I'm starting to think it's because of my girl Treeko. Or maybe he just likes me." He said said smileing. Mudkip was still over by the injured Treeko. "Mudkip Mudkip?" It said asking if it was ok.

LordOfHalo
(is mudkip inside the pokecenter)

*Tony just shrugged and kindof fround*

"maybe i dont know why dont you let your girl treeko out and lets see if he likes you or your girl treeko"

Thunder Fox
(recap.............................)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Mudkip is in the Pokemon center. I'm outside with you guys.)
Kage caught Tony's expression seeing him frown. "It's probally the girl Treeko it's no big deal." He said smileing at Treeko fast asleep. Kage looked at the Pokemon center and seen that Mudkip was gone somewere. Kage wasn't worried at all he and Mudkip had a Sonar. Between themselves.

LordOfHalo
* Tont still wasnt really happy because he couldnt bealeave kage until he seen it for himself so he just shrugged and said to his new friend Kage*

"well lets hope your right"

scarecrow088
((recap plz))

LordOfHalo
(check sign up thread i tiold some1 there)

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage smiled at Tony. His arms began to ache from holding Treeko well he slept. "Why do you say that?" He said pushing his arms up a little and moving Treeko a little. Mudkip came running from the Pokemon center and jumped onto Kage's head smileing. "Hey what ya been doing." Mudkip smiled and turned around on Kage's head. He looked down at Treeko. "Mud mud kip Mudkip!" HE said smileing. "Cool." Kage said smileing.

scarecrow088
(check sign up thread i tiold some1 there) ( k thx big grin ))

LordOfHalo
* Tony had seen mudkip run out of the pokemon center and he asked him*

hey lil fella what you been doing"

he looked at kage and said to him*

*well i love my treeko but he doesnt care for me much*

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mudkip smiled at Tony. "Mudkip!" Kage looked at Tony and sighed. "That's how i feel about all my Pokemon but they don't like me very much either. I'll just have to wait and earn there trust like Mudkip. Mudkip looked down at Kage smileing. "Mudkip Kip!" It said turned back around and it's large fin started to waddle. "MudKip Mud Mud Mud Mudkip?" It said to Kage. "Sure." Kage turned to Tony. "Hey my Mudkip wants to go swimming you can come if you want to. I should ask Camille too if i knew were she went." He said and started walking to a close-by pond. He felt movement in his arm and looked down at Treeko. Mudkip jumped from Kage's head and wanted to walk around. It walked beside Kage.

scarecrow088
raven walk further down the road and saw kage and tony. she walked right in front of them.

raven: you want to battle...

AOR

Ichigo Kurosaki
(We have no limit.)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Sorry for the double post.)
Kage looked at Raven with a hood on. "No i'm fine." He said smileing then he turned to Tony. "Maybe you want to battle Tony? It won't slow me up i'll sit here and watch. Mudkip can wait right Mudkip." He said looking down beside him at Mudkip. Mudkip smiled. "Mudkip!"

scarecrow088
raven: hmm... scared, how about it, wana play

LordOfHalo
* tony looked at the hooded person *

"ok i will who r u going to use"

scarecrow088
sry for the double but i have to go))

raven; i have to go mabe next time

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Will you be back? Bye.)
Kage looked at Raven his eyes sterned. "Scared i just don't wanna fight until i get stronger." He said and looking at walking off. "Seems you're the on scared." He said and began to walk to the Pond right by were they where.

LordOfHalo
* tony looked oer at kag e and said to him with a mean look on his face*

"see dey always rtun off scared

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage looked at Tony. "I see. I didn't even get to see her or his face." He said and Mudkip jumped into the water splashing. It was smileing and swimming around super fast. As the giant fin on it's back propelled it thru the water. As a Squirtle suddenly appeared from the water. "A squirtle and i have 3 Pokeballs and i wanted to get a squirtle. Let me see more about it." Kage pulled out his Pokedex and pointed it at squirtle. "Types: Water
Evolution: Squirtle --> Wartortle (Level 16) --> Blastoise (Level 36)
Height: 1'8" Weight: 20 lb
Pokemon Locations
Red/Blue: Pallet Town (Starter Pokemon)

Yellow: Vermillion City (Gift Pokemon)

Or sometimes small ponds.

Gold/Silver/Crystal: None

Pokedex Entries

Red/Blue: After birth, its back swells and hardens into a shell. Powerfully sprays foam from its mouth.

Yellow: Shoots water at prey while in the water. Withdraws into its shell when in danger.

Gold: The shell is soft when it is born. It soon becomes so resilient, probing fingers will bounce off it.

Silver: The shell, which hardens soon after it is born, is resilient. If you poke it, it will bounce back out.

Crystal: When it feels threatened, it draws its legs inside its shell and sprays water from its mouth." A loud robotic voice said from the Pokedex. "Let's go Mudkip!" Kage yelled and Mudkip swimmed in front of Squirtle super fast. "I got this Tony." He said smileing. Squirtle jetted off at Mudkip going for a tackle attack. "Dodge now Mudkip! And send a tackle right back at him!" He yelled.

rare_fox
(recap and where can i jump in??)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Kage and Tony have been hanging out for a long time. Tony's Treeko really likes Kage. And Tony is wondering why Treeko likes Kage so much but hates himself. And some girl with a hood on challenged Kage. Kage declined it and asked Tony if he said yea. But the girl with the hood said she had to go suddenly and left. And then Mudkip wanted to swim or get in some water. So Kage and Tony walked to the pond and Mudkip was swiming around and a Squirtle appeared in front of him. And now Mudkip and Squirtle are fighting. Because Kage wants more Pokemon to help and take care of and raise to be stronger. And you should come in at the Pokemon Center because Castfor had followed Tony and Tony returned her back to you. So you can be at the Pokemon center or just come to us smileing or something.)

LordOfHalo
dam very very nice recap ichigo)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(I try. big grin Hey LordofHalo Can i add you to friends list?)

SilentWolf
I need to join in somewheres too >_>

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Damn SW. stick out tongue You're evil right you should come in attacking Tony's Treeko. Which is in my arms. Doesn't matter if you attack me in the PRocess.)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Sorry for double post.)
Mudkip hit Squirtle's hard shell with his shoulder for tackle attack. "Come on Mudkip we got this!" He said smileing at Mudkip. Mudkip suddenly went underwater. "That's right Mudkip! Now do a growl attack." Mudkip growled loudly as the water rumbled and a blast of water shot into the air knocking Squirtle into the air. "Now try another tackle attack but this time in the stomach Mudkip!" He yelled Mudkip flew from the water and tackled Squirtle directly in the Stomach knocking him unscious. "Now!" Kage reached into his back pocket and took out a free Pokeball. He jumped into the air and threw the Pokeball at Squirtle. It hit squirtle and opened at a red beam shot out and Squirtle flew into the Pokeball. It bounced back at Kage. He caught it and it rumbled still red. Then it turned back to it's original color and Kage had just caught a Squirtle. Kage was about jump into the air again when he relized Treeko was wakeing up. "Yes i caught a squirtle." He said lowly so he wouldn't wake it up.

rare_fox
((i feel like trying to get anouther pokemon..))

Camille walked along her pokmon away she walked along placeing her kitty hat back on her purple hair fell back onto her back.She heard a rumble in abush camille grabed her castform poke ball a ditto caame wiggling out a wild one looking for a fight.Camille thouw her pokemball and castform reaperd"castform mist!"as it because misty camille got castform back and got gastly out"gastly shadow!!"(i think thats what you call it..)) the attack was right one nocking the other pokemon out."come back"she sead camille in a happy toan she placed the ditto in the bushes it would wake up soon she head on down the road.

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Feel free.)
Mudkip was smileing half it's health was gone. But luckilly Kage had bought four potion before they left. And the fact that in a Pokeball Mudkip would heal. "Mudkip don't be selfish and say you're not getting in a Pokeball this time. You need to heal first ok." Mudkip smiled. "Mudkip." He said saying yes. Kage pulled out Mudkip's Pokeball and a red beam shot out and Mudkip was gone now he was in a Pokeball. Kage smiled. "Sleep good buddy." He said and looked at Mudkip's pokeball then at Treeko. Kage was starting to think Tony was getting mad at him for Treeko liking him more.

Wild-Cherry
Hazel walked out of the forest quietly. The thunder got louder, threaning with each step to bring torrents of rain aggressively upon them. Chars was nervously burrowing in Hazel's shirt. There were buidlings, but she did not want to go near them. She didn't like this one bit.

Slowly she traced her steps back into the forest. She carefully lifted windsong's pokeball and release her. She took a look at Hazel's uncomforteable face, and Char's frightened one and nodded. Beating her wings hard she knocked down a few trees, which she then rolled towards a ditch with Hazels help. Hazel took out and set up the odd tent she had been given, and then sat against the new log wall. Windsong added a few over top, so that she had just enough room to fit in. Only moments later the rain began pelting down. Chars closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

" Charr! "

He cried as a flood of fire lit up and warmed their makeshift campsite. Night was coming on quickly.

AOR
Javep was sitting on a rock, tending to a rattata's leg. It had cut it while running from a more agressive raticate. "There you go, little one" he finished tying the bandage on the petit pokemon. "Now you take better care of that, alright?" The rattata simply sniffed the treatment and scurried off. Javep looked out into the distance and watched as it ran off. The pidgy that had become his companion since birth hopped from the ledge he sat at unto Javep's shoulder's.

"Whoa there," Javep exclaimed, petting it under it's beak. "I'm hungry, you hungry?" The pidgy let out a whistle of agreement, and Javep laughed in return. "Let's go see what we can find." He proceeded to walk into the neighboring forest to find some nuts and berries to eat and share with his pidgey.

LordOfHalo
(yes u can add me)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Ok thnx. big grin)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Sorry for double post.)
Kage smiled and turned to Tony. "Well i'm done with everything i have to do." He said smileing. "But i really want to see Camille again. Or we can do what you have for schdule." He said sighing then his Pokeball started rumbleing. "Seems Mudkip is healed and ready." He said and took out the Pokeball that Mudkip was in. He lifted his hands out and handed Tony his Treeko who was sleeping on the other side now sleeping fast asleep. Kage grabbed the Pokeball Mudkip was i and tossed it in the air. There was a flash and Mudkip was there smileing and yawned. "Mudkip." Kage smiled and the Pokeball bounced into the air and Kage caught it. He put it were his other Pokeballs were. Mudkip jumped into Kage's arms the climbed to his shoulder.

LordOfHalo
Treeko jumped up out of tonys arms and back into kages arm and layed down and turned over to where he was faceing kages body and feel into a deep deep sleep

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage caught Treeko. "Something is weird. Hmmmm." Kage said and looked down at Treeko, he then looked up at Tony. "Really i'm sorry. Pokemon don't usually adjust to people so fast." He said looking down and Treeko.

LordOfHalo
Tony just turned around and walked away and took out a pokeball and threw it to kage

"there thats his pokeball you can have him matter fact why dont you just keep him"

Tony turned away after throwing the pokeball at Kage and then walked off into the distance and took out another pokeball and opened it. it was a evolved aron and he loved it and it loved him back

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Wait Tony!" Kage yelled running after him. He handed him Treeko and the Pokeball. "See." Kage said and Mudkip was now sorta jealous. That Kage was having another Pokemon that always stayed by Kage.

LordOfHalo
he ahnded kage treeko back to kage and dropped the pokeball and ran off and yelled back behind him

"leave me alone for awhile"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Great i lost another friend." Kage said as he started walking off but stopped. "No!" He yelled and started chasing after Tony. "I don't know why he likes me. Just keep him." He said handing Treeko in mid air as they ran.

LordOfHalo
*tony opend a pokeball and his rayuquazza came out and he jumped onto him with his evovled arron and flew off and left kage with treeko*

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Wait!" Kage screamed as he watched him fly off. "Now i lost another damn friend!" He screamed and dropped Treeko and Mudkip and started walking away. Mudkip followed behind Kage. Kage pulled out the Pokeball Tony gave him and put Treeko in it.

The big EH
"Charizard, i'm telling you i didn't hear a thing, and you shouldn't be out in this heavy rain" james said riding Charizard's back as he flew through a forest then saw a small sourc of smoke and as he got closer he noticed a few trees were taken down and a small campsite was made "lets land" james said to Charizard who landed by it "hello!?" james shouted out to the mysterius campers then he noticed a charmeleon "no wonder why" james murmured rolling his eyes then heard a rattle in a bush but just figured it was some random pokemon

The big EH
*tony opend a pokeball and his rayuquazza came out and he jumped onto him with his evovled arron and flew off and left kage with treeko* ~i believe one of the rules were no legendary pokemon? until later on?~

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage walked out of the bushes. And then he seen there were other Pokemon. When suddenly Mudkip had a blue aura around him and he went to level 4.

Wild-Cherry
~i believe one of the rules were no legendary pokemon? until later on?~ { Rare_fox and i had an agreement about mine, Just to let you know. }

The big EH
~wat he just came out of the bush that rattled? okay, i'm gonna have a 4th gn. pokemon big grin~

LordOfHalo
(well if u read my character sheet it says rare_fox said i could)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Yea mine as well later. Yea he just came out the bushes that rattled.)

The big EH
~oh...i was gonna have a new pokemon come out but a little later? wild-cherry just to make sure you know my character was talking to you~

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Oh.)

The big EH
~yyyya~

Ichigo Kurosaki
(So we continue.)

The big EH
~ya, sure why not~

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Ok let's go.)

Wild-Cherry
"Charizard, i'm telling you i didn't hear a thing, and you shouldn't be out in this heavy rain" james said riding Charizard's back as he flew through a forest then saw a small sourc of smoke and as he got closer he noticed a few trees were taken down and a small campsite was made "lets land" james said to Charizard who landed by it "hello!?" james shouted out to the mysterius campers then he noticed a charmeleon "no wonder why" james murmured rolling his eyes then heard a rattle in a bush but just figured it was some random pokemon Hazel was fast asleep when Charmeleon wandered out of the campsite. He smiled happily at the Charizard from his safe haven in the camp.

" Char! Char char...char."

He said, explaining their ordeal. He told the charizard thst his friend, Hazel, would try to take charizard away from his master and set him free. Then he got a fierce look in his eye.

" Char! Charchar! "

He had begun to notice Hazel was sweating. This weather..she was not used ot it, and was getting a fever. Suddenly windsong awaoke. She stuck her head out, flying up and landing before the small Charmeleon defensively.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage started smileing once he seen the Pokemon and other people. "Hi." He said still smileing. He was smileing at the people and there Pokemon. Mudkip was down already talking to Charizard and Charmelon. "Mud Kip Kip Kip Mud Mudkip!" It said happily.

Deit
Deit: *he walked to the kid with the mudkip, his sandshrew followed him swiftly* "Hello...." *he looked down at the mudkip.* "Tha's a mudkip isn't it????" he never seen one before. his sandshrew walked up to him and rolled in a ball, rolling around him*

Wild-Cherry
Windsong looked at the pokemon gathered around her. these...these humans would hurt Hazel. She roared a warning for them to back off. Her strength was seemingly unmatched by any of the pokemon surrounding her.

Hazel was already ill, these people would hurt her...just like the other humans. Chars looked up at the intimidating Dragonite and tried to stop her. She bitterly ignored him, moving towards the charizard. She spread her wings in an intimidating warning, attempting to ward them off. Hazel woke then, the noise outside rousing her. Her head was throbbing. She ran out into the rain, stumblig a bit. She must've been a bit delirious as well, she thought.

She looked around her at the fuzzy picture that was forming itself...so many pokemon...and a charizard? She had to get him away.
" No...Windsong. "

She took one more step and passed out, the protective dragonite immediately standing before her, nervously roaring.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage smiled at Deit. "Yes it is a Mudkip." Mudkip smiled at Sandshrew and Deit. "Mudkip!" It said cheerfully. Mudkip started talking to Sandshrew. "Mud mud kip Mudkip!" It yelled excited. Kage was looking at the two. "Seems our Pokemon like each other." He said smileing. Kage turned and seen the girl passed out. He quickly ran toward her helping her up.

LordOfHalo
out of nowhere a sandshrew came rolling in a ball at full speed and kocked kage right in the head

Deit
Deit: *he looked at his sandshrew, and he picked it up for it was starting to growl at the other one.* "Sandshrew, sand sand shrew sandshrew!!!" *he yelled at the other sandshrew*

The big EH
~Friggin stupid computer!!! i hate my computer! it's so screwed up first it signs me out for no reason during a really long post, then when i retype the damn post it erased and attach the picture of a new pokemon it automatically saved it as the wrong type, so again the post got erazed so sorry for the lack of detail i'm pissed right now~ charizard explained that him and james meant no harm and were like brothers but then a shadowy figure shot out of the forsetand hit charizard, and a deffensive james tackled the shadowy figure into the light "wat!?!" james said in surprise "i am lucario, i am here to test you and if you defeat me i am yours!" lucario (the pokemon said) getting ready for battle "you ready charizard?" james asked his brother (they are not actually brothers, just that close) who nodded back and got ready for a battle "flamethrower!" james cried out as charizard got ready for a flame thrower but suddenly changed to a slash and slashed the new pokemon's stomach "it appears your charizard dosent obbay orders that well" lucario smirked "actually he does, thats wat i ordered him to do, now charizard FLAMETHROWER!" james smirked as lucario got ready in a split second for a slash but in that same split second Charizard used flamethrower and hit lucario dead-on "hows that" james remarked "how's this!" lucario roared creating a small energy sphere and shot it at charizard sending him 6 feet back and on the ground, but charizard just got back up "fire blast!" james ordered and charizard used fire blast on lucario sending him fyling back "is that all you got, your weaker than i thought" lucario said breathing heavily "actually there's one more, Blast Burn!" james ordered and (i'm not sure if this is how it works) charizard shot an extremely powerful shot of fire from his mouth that was surrounded with power and sent lucario back into a tree and knocked him out, seeing his opportunity james threw his great ball at lucario and it shook read for 3 seconds and turned back to normal and flew into james' hand "alright, we did it charizard!" james said happily ~Blast Burn is a newer attack that ONLY charizard can learn, literally only charizard can learn it, i'm lucky i got a charizard in my Leafgreen game big grin~

Esaul
"Alright I can do this," said Blade holding two pokeballs in his hand. It was an all out battle, two on two pokebattle, he could choose up to two different pokemon at any given time. He just had to choose his pokemon wisely. His best was simply Kadabra, but he didn't want to have to use her right away.

"Pick already," said the female that he was versing.

"Natu and Wartortle I choose you!" he cried throwing to pokeballs that were on his vest.

"Very well, Donphan and Nidoking go!"

Four pokemon were now on the field, ready to go all out. Both stood there, the battle had begun. No subtituting was allowed, even if one pokemon fainted. Blade was new to this concept, but was ready to give it all he got.

scarecrow088
raven: right on time go gardevoir, hope your ready

gardevoir: only if you are, you do remember that are minds are connected and you will feel what i feel
raven: i wouldn't have it any other way use psychic
gardevoir: are you ok
raven: im fine, watch out he's coming again. use agility to dodge now use psychic to send him flying
raven: follow up with shadow ball wait... its not over huff...huff that was a good attack
gardevoir: don't worried.
raven: nice job use, now confusion to send the attack back
raven: good job, and now, pokeball go! come, come stay in oh, yea!
gardevoir: raven, raven!

rare_fox
(recap and i realy realy want to talk to some one in this rollplay right now..)

scarecrow088
(( people r just catching pokemon...))

rare_fox
(are you in the forst?)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>