Guess who really killed Uncle Ben??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=7050

I hate you Sam Raimi. This change is just TOO much mad

H. S. 6
Number one, nothing's been confirmed yet.

Number two, I actually wouldn't mind it too much. Can you imagine symbiote Spidey finding out that... that guy... killed Uncle Ben?

Doc Ock
It sucks!!! Sandman never killed Ben.

And what more confirmation do you need?? There's the robber from SM-1 with Uncle Ben and Sandman.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock

hmm, a change possibly to make Sandman an even more deeper character.

H. S. 6
It sucks!!! Sandman never killed Ben.

And what more confirmation do you need?? There's the robber from SM-1 with Uncle Ben and Sandman.

All's I'm saying is, there's still some hope.

Maybe the symbiote's influencing Peter to believe that Sandman killed Uncle Ben, in order to get him to kill him? (off the top of my head)

There's many possible explanations. Keep the faith. stick out tongue

outavodka
Rmember Tim Burton Had THE JOKER KILL BRUCE WAYNE'S PARENTS IN THE FIRST BATMAN MOVIE! NO ONE EVEN REMEMBERS THAT!

Doc Ock
Sandman NEVER killed Uncle Ben. Marko is not even that evil that he kills. He's a petty thug. It's not like he's a villain of the Joker's caliber who's done severely evil things and had a huge impact on Spidey's life, which is why alot of Batman fans didn't mind the Joker being the killer of Batman's parents in Batman 89. The Joker is that great and that evil that it's ok. Sandman is a C-list loser villain, and he get's to be Uncle Ben's killer?? Bull s***

H. S. 6
Sandman NEVER killed Uncle Ben. Marko is not even that evil that he kills. He's a petty thug. It's not like he's a villain of the Joker's caliber who's done severely evil things and had a huge impact on Spidey's life, which is why alot of Batman fans didn't mind the Joker being the killer of Batman's parents in Batman 89. The Joker is that great and that evil that it's ok. Sandman is a C-list loser villain, and he get's to be Uncle Ben's killer?? Bull s***
Originally posted by H. S. 6
All's I'm saying is, there's still some hope.

Maybe the symbiote's influencing Peter to believe that Sandman killed Uncle Ben, in order to get him to kill him? (off the top of my head)

There's many possible explanations. Keep the faith. stick out tongue

spencerspider
i dont know... i mean it could turn out ok, but Raimi shouldnt be messing with this

chucktaylor
Hmm... I agree with Spence, why not just leave the origin alone?

NoFate007
Cause Raimi has a hardon for Sandman.

Tron
That would be silly if they did. Sandman's doesn't need a deep connection to Spider-Man, he's better off as a random supervillain that gives Spider-Man hell. Save the deep connection for Harry Osborn as Green Goblin/Hobgoblin (whichever he's gonna be).

spencerspider
he is green goblin (watch preview) and I guess Raimi is trying to make us get into Sandman more, since it is his fav

chucktaylor
Hmm, yeah...I guess that would be what he thinks is right...

Doc Ock
Why did Peter decide to become a hero?? Because he let the guy who killed Uncle Ben run past him without stopping him.

Now that's not even true, because the guy who ran past him didn't kill Uncle Ben erm

Stupid idea Raimi. Very stupid.

TheOnes2
There's still hope. The Symbiote could be showing peter image's of this to make him kill him

spencerspider
um I doubt that. well i dont know ahhhhh!!! so confusing..

H. S. 6
Originally posted by TheOnes2
There's still hope. The Symbiote could be showing peter image's of this to make him kill him

What I said.

bakerboy
This idea sucks pretty bad and shows that Sam Raimi is an idiot. A copycat of Burton'S batman? Raimi is on drugs? Not sure, but this idea sucks.

Phoenix2001
Oh god. It's not like the movie has already been released yet.

Throwing it in the trashcan without first giving it a chance. There's nothing more irrational than this.

G a n n o n
Thats true the symbiote could make Peter see things and let his passion and rage take over kinda like Anakin in Ep III.

Arahan
Come to the darkside....to the symbiote side

Mr Parker

yeah its incredibly stupid but not near as bad as organics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arahan
i have organic hair, does this sound stupid?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by outavodka
Rmember Tim Burton Had THE JOKER KILL BRUCE WAYNE'S PARENTS IN THE FIRST BATMAN MOVIE! NO ONE EVEN REMEMBERS THAT!

Yeah after hearing this,I have no doubt that Sam Raimi has been hanging around with that idiot drughead Tim Burton and been taking the same drugs Burton was on when he was making those horrid Batman movies. laughing

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah its incredibly stupid but not near as bad as organics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The organics are a drop in the ocean compared to this.

This is messing with the well founded Spidey origin.

Mr Parker
okay whatever.

Arahan
get bitten

Yarr
The organics are a drop in the ocean compared to this.

This is messing with the well founded Spidey origin.

I agree, organics are just a different means of achiving the same effect. In the end his web still shot out of his wrist. It was also a change to keep things simple for the viewers.

This is something that should not be changed. This is a change to the style of Marko and the origins of Spider-man. This is sad plot device to try and make things more complicated and interesting for the viewers. Its not needed in the movie, its just lazy writing.

Pretty stupid thing to do IMO.

Swanky-Tuna
In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib twice in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of a magic xylophone or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib twice in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of a magic xylophone or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

laughing

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Yarr
I agree, organics are just a different means of achiving the same effect. In the end his web still shot out of his wrist. It was also a change to keep things simple for the viewers.

This is something that should not be changed. This is a change to the style of Marko and the origins of Spider-man. This is sad plot device to try and make things more complicated and interesting for the viewers. Its not needed in the movie, its just lazy writing.

Pretty stupid thing to do IMO.

Exactly thumb up

LMAO! big grin

HellMaster93
If this is true... Raimi dies!

doctorstrongbad
Okay guys lets all calm down. We have waited a long time for part 3. I'm sure it will be a great film. They are make part 3 of the trilogy the best movie. Let's not jump on the gun on any rumors.

Dan-El
Can we all stop complaining about the organics for a while? I mean, the webshooters have already been stripped from the comics and there's not much we can do about it.

NiņoArņia

laughing Happy Dance best post ever

Silverstein
organics & Sandman killer of Uncle Ben, both shouldnt have come into existence

what did you guys expect? they bring in Sandman, a very 2D character. They had to liven him up, they give him a family. REMEMBER he has a wife and daughter in the movie; and now he is emotionally connected to Peter. Now he is like the MAIN villain along with Harry/GG2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.