Most Realistic Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xeous
I did a quick scan and I didn't see any such topic.

I'm not talking about the scariest death or the one with the most gore, I'm talking about the deaths that look like they were ultra realistic.

Not a big fan of "The Hills Have Eyes" but all of the deaths in that movie were quite realistic, as I would imagine them.

As most of us have no experience seeing any type of death, this is an opinionated topic about fictional works. If you're in law enforcement(or another field that has experience to murder/death) and would like to confirm the "realisticness" or "fakeness," feel free.

So, as I said, I'd wager a bet that "The Hills Have Eyes," is pretty much spot on as far as realism.

deathbycorn
The torture in Imprint looked real

LizzyT123
getting shot with lazers in Rocky Horror big grin

spencerspider
Hills Have Eyes is probably closest to real

Deano
suicide drop in ''pulse''

NormaBates
the bathroom murder in 'A blade in the dark' sure looked real to me!

LizzyT123
decapatation of the artist from the original Omen big grin

LizzyT123
but seriously, the suicide scene at the very beginning of the original Omen. That spooked me. It was outta no where

WrathfulDwarf
The native girl impaled in Cannibal Holocaust.

allofyousuckkk
car crash in final destination 2

Deano
the shot gun suicide in hills have eyes was pretty gruesome and realistic

Pandemoniac
The fire-extinguisher kill in Irreversible

NormaBates
the cutting off the penis in cannibal holocaust!!

xeous
Originally posted by SelphieT
decapatation of the artist from the original Omen big grin

The same scene from the remake was pretty real looking...

SelphieT
the lawn mower massacre from Dead Alive

SelphieT
Originally posted by xeous
The same scene from the remake was pretty real looking...

oh really? I still haven't seen the remake, hmm, I'm gonna haif to check it out smile

Deano
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
The fire-extinguisher kill in Irreversible

ah yes. cant believe i forgot about that. that was the only scene in a film to ever make me nauseaus.

Impediment
I liked the scene from the new Hills have Eyes where dude puts a shotgun under his chin. Also, several scenes from Cannibal Holocaust, the extinguisher scene from Irreversible, and the staircase scene from High Tension.

deathbycorn
In Candyman, where the boy gets his penis chopped off in the toilet and he is lying in a puddle of his own blood, just a really disturbing scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.