Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceDragon
Icemans role in the X-III movies is short and lame. In X-I he just did a couple of small little ice sculptures, whoop-de-doo. In X-2 he 1. makes a wall of ice, freezes his moms coffee. In X-3 i agree he had a better part, but it was short. At least Pyro got to have a big scene in X-2 where he destroyed the cop cars and such, and he got to torch cars that magneto threw into the air (that was awesome). I just think Iceman should have had some better parts, thats just me tho. eek!

Lord Tyranus
Originally posted by IceDragon
Icemans role in the X-III movies is short and lame. In X-I he just did a couple of small little ice sculptures, whoop-de-doo. In X-2 he 1. makes a wall of ice, freezes his moms coffee. In X-3 i agree he had a better part, but it was short. At least Pyro got to have a big scene in X-2 where he destroyed the cop cars and such, and he got to torch cars that magneto threw into the air (that was awesome). I just think Iceman should have had some better parts, thats just me tho. eek!

I think X3 portayed Iceman perfect. A preppy wuss-butt b!tch...

IceDragon
okay...rofl. Hes only a wuss in the movies. chair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.