[guess what]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I'm putting up a punching bag in my basement. My brother bought me one, and I got the gloves as a gift. boxing

I'm trying to find new interesting things to do for exercise, I'm bored of the usual. erm

DanZeke25

Drunken Jesus
I've always wanted one.... and that's why I'm weak.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'm putting up a punching bag in my basement. My brother bought me one, and I got the gloves as a gift. boxing

I'm trying to find new interesting things to do for exercise, I'm bored of the usual. erm

Sex is good exercise.

I'm not kidding, its proven.

Eternalist 04
hmm by what do you mean? "bored as usual"?

maybe you can do a favorite sport... look up for events... meet new people... or just ... relax have a beer belly like some men stick out tongue

K.Diddy
I did kickboxing for half a year,got sick of it, it's easier just smashing a bottle on someones head or shooting them these days beer

Drunken Jesus
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Sex is good exercise.

I'm not kidding, its proven. Don't you think she knows that already.

Shelbert Lemon

I'm trying to find new interesting things to do for exercise, I'm bored of the usual. erm a friend of mine is kick boxing and a martial arts artist... he is gonna train me a little... its great exercise... I recommend it.

Eternalist 04
Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
Don't you think she knows that already.

no offense or anything but.... i dont think its really non of your business to tell others what they or do not do.... embarrasment

Drunken Jesus
Originally posted by Eternalist 04
no offense or anything but.... i dont think its really non of your business to tell others what they or do not do.... embarrasment Ummm.... what?

K.Diddy
Don't you think she knows that already.

Yeah,but Vinny has to bring up sex in every post he makesconfused

ninja **I dont think he gets any** ninja

DanZeke25
no offense or anything but.... i dont think its really non of your business to tell others what they or do not do.... embarrasment

Unless I am tired and not reading his post right, or I am completley retarded, I do believe he is not telling anybody to do anything.

silver_tears
hmm by what do you mean? "bored as usual"?

maybe you can do a favorite sport... look up for events... meet new people... or just ... relax have a beer belly like some men stick out tongue

"Bored of the usual."

I do sport, volleyball, softball, swimming, jogging, etc.

And no, I refuse to let myself go to beer belly territory, I may not be uber thin, but I'm definitely gonna be healthy. stick out tongue

Eternalist 04
Originally posted by K.Diddy

.......OH NO YOU DIDNT! mad

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by K.Diddy

In Every Post I make, thats a lie.

Go Away K.Diddy.

Eternalist 04
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Unless I am tired and not reading his post right, or I am completley retarded, I do believe he is not telling anybody to do anything.

lol im sleepy ... embarrasment

what i meant was... he should just mind his own business...

silver_tears
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
a friend of mine is kick boxing and a martial arts artist... he is gonna train me a little... its great exercise... I recommend it.

yes I know this girl who lost like 50 pounds boxing, it was awesome for her.

I did Tai-Bo for awhile and loved it, but moved away from the place where I did it, and can't find one near.

Drunken Jesus
"Bored of the usual."

I do sport, volleyball, softball, swimming, jogging, etc.

And no, I refuse to let myself go to beer belly territory, I may not be uber thin, but I'm definitely gonna be healthy. stick out tongue Good for you.

Let's drink to that!

Drunken Jesus
In Every Post I make, thats a lie.

Go Away K.Diddy. Try to find one post.

K.Diddy

Go Away K.Diddy.

laughing

Drunken Jesus
lol im sleepy ... embarrasment

what i meant was... he should just mind his own business... Do you even know what you're talking about?

K.Diddy

I did Tai-Bo for awhile and loved it, but moved away from the place where I did it, and can't find one near.

Tai-Bo is kinda boring

silver_tears
Not if done right and to music stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon

I did Tai-Bo for awhile and loved it, but moved away from the place where I did it, and can't find one near. Tai Bo is sweet. I tried that for a while but lost it when I hurt my knee... I never got back into it... the group I did it with broke apart.

silver_tears
I started doing that when I was 14, for about 2 years, then moved. But I think I might be interested in it again.

But first, the boxing droolio

Vinny Valentine
I started doing that when I was 14, for about 2 years, then moved. But I think I might be interested in it again.

But first, the boxing droolio

Million Dollar Baby!

Shelbert Lemon

But first, the boxing droolio Kick boxing is awesome... I was watching Sheldon, my friend.... he is really good. I look forward to working out with him.

K.Diddy
Million Dollar Baby!

What the f**k?

silver_tears
Kick boxing is awesome... I was watching Sheldon, my friend.... he is really good. I look forward to working out with him.

Watching, why not joining?

Shelbert Lemon
Watching, why not joining? Ive watched him work out a couple times in his home. I was talking to him about it and he is gonna work with me on it. I cant join a pro gym as its a bit pricey... more then I can afford right now.

TOH

I demand pics droolio

silver_tears
I would join a gym only for their yoga, pilates, and boxing classes, but I have no ride since I don't drive myself.

Shell I believe it was you who had a little blurb about smiling because there's always someone who loves you, was it?

silver_tears
Originally posted by TOH
I demand pics droolio

Before my brain caught up with my eyes, I thought your post was mine embarrasment

TOH
Before my brain caught up with my eyes, I thought your post was mine embarrasment
We are one but we are not the same no2

Shelbert Lemon
I would join a gym only for their yoga, pilates, and boxing classes, but I have no ride since I don't drive myself.

Shell I believe it was you who had a little blurb about smiling because there's always someone who loves you, was it? a blurb? Im not sure what you mean. embarrasment .....you mean like what I put in my sig there?

silver_tears
Originally posted by TOH
We are one but we are not the same no2

naughty

silver_tears
a blurb? Im not sure what you mean. embarrasment .....you mean like what I put in my sig there?

I'm sure, yea like what you put in your sig big grin

Shelbert Lemon
I'm sure, yea like what you put in your sig big grin oh yeah... well I didnt come up with it... I read it on line and it made me think of someone I love.

silver_tears
Do you remember it by any chance?

Shelbert Lemon
Do you remember it by any chance? no... I wished I did.

Meus Amor
Try to find one post. The post he posted no expression

silver_tears
Thanks anyways shell bell smile

Drunken Jesus
You're only 18?

silver_tears
Yea, as of almost 4 months ago.

Drunken Jesus
I thought you were 19.

silver_tears
Well you thought wrong confused what's it matter anyways?

Drunken Jesus
Changes everything.

silver_tears
Such as? huh

silver_tears
Bad news for anyone who cares, I got this like glove burn and it looks like I popped a blood vessle in my right hand on one of me knuckles stick out tongue

S'what I get for taking out agression on a punching bag. shrug

Alpha Centauri
Only Irene could get hurt by a punch bag, what irony.

-AC

DarkC

Goddamn, I've been wanting one for a while now. Problem is, I don't have anywhere to hang it.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Only Irene could get hurt by a punch bag, what irony.

-AC

I resent that stick out tongue

DarkC
Bad news for anyone who cares, I got this like glove burn and it looks like I popped a blood vessle in my right hand on one of me knuckles stick out tongue

S'what I get for taking out agression on a punching bag. shrug
I just use tensor bandages. stick out tongue

silver_tears
But then the gloves don't fit properly, sigh, oh well I'll be back to work in a day or so boxing

DarkC
Work on your kicks!

silver_tears
Oh I will ninja2

DarkC
That's the spirit, Irene. happy

silver_tears
I'm a survivor alright

~Da Rev~
You're only 18? and a month and 11 days after that, was my birthday.

Drunken Jesus
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
and a month and 11 days after that, was my birthday. Well I'm older than both of you so I win w00tnone

silver_tears
How much older?

Drunken Jesus
How much older? December 1987

silver_tears
oh big deal 4 whole months stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
December 1987 Thats hardly anything to be proud of

*punches*

Drunken Jesus
I'm proud of the legal drinking age only being 18 over here, what is it where you are? That's what i thought.

DarkC
I'm a survivor alright
That gave me a mental image of you in a camo bikini and throwing a few punches in mid-air.

Drunken Jesus
oh big deal 4 whole months stick out tongue Oh you are so jealous sister.

silver_tears
I'm proud of the legal drinking age only being 18 over here, what is it where you are? That's what i thought.

It's 19 over here disgust

silver_tears
Originally posted by DarkC
That gave me a mental image of you in a camo bikini and throwing a few punches in mid-air.

whistle

Drunken Jesus
It's 19 over here disgust tongue

Doesn't really mean that you obey the law, now does it? shifty

DarkC
whistle
ninja

~Da Rev~
I'm proud of the legal drinking age only being 18 over here, what is it where you are? That's what i thought. 21 w00t

Soleran

My post is really late for thissmile

However if you're really bored with regular set-up work out types there are a few books I read to break the mold that are WICKED!

Tabata intervals
Speed Rope
Burpee's
Sandbags for lifting
Smithballs filled with water for lifting!
Medicine balls
Kettle throws
Weightlifting done with tabata intervals
Dumbbell powercleans
Ab wheel roll outs
etc etc..........break out of the norm and do something not many people do to receive exceptional results and alot of wicked fun (well I mean different kind of fun it is hard and a workout)

Meus Amor
whistle no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.