Hercules and Spiderman vs. Classic Juggernaut and Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
hey.. guys...

welcome back again......

a big hello from Tyrol..... a country in the state of Austria ;-)

who wins this one ?

Prince of Power... son of Zeus....... Herc

Spiderman...... one of the all time greats... in Marvel

against...

the nearly unstoppable ... force of ... Juggernaut

and the very quick.... Quicksilver....

who wins ?

good match... isnt it.....

The Pict
sorta,

its hard to choose. i mean spiderman would take out quicksilver i think, but the other two......hmm

they both can lift over 100 tonnes, but herc is stronger i think. however if juggernaut is moving he won't be stopped. i'll listen to some others before i make up my mind smile

lilnutta12
juggernaut aint unstoppable - search for war hulk he stopped the jugger man

nice fight

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lilnutta12
juggernaut aint unstoppable - search for war hulk he stopped the jugger man

nice fight

That was War Hulk, enhanced with celestial tech. But I digress.

Juggernaut is not going down in this fight. So really, Team 2 wins simply because Juggy can't be defeated by these two.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Betageuze
hey.. guys...

welcome back again......

a big hello from Tyrol..... a country in the state of Austria ;-)

who wins this one ?

Prince of Power... son of Zeus....... Herc

Spiderman...... one of the all time greats... in Marvel

against...

the nearly unstoppable ... force of ... Juggernaut

and the very quick.... Quicksilver....

who wins ?

good match... isnt it.....

Do you hate Spiderman? Think of MJcry

Broly92
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That was War Hulk, enhanced with celestial tech. But I digress.

Juggernaut is not going down in this fight. So really, Team 2 wins simply because Juggy can't be defeated by these two.
True and current Quicksilver beats Spidey and classic has a chance

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Broly92
True and current Quicksilver beats Spidey and classic has a chance

How classic are we talking? Before his Isotope E upgrade, Spidey would pretty much always take him. After that and then his SOM upgrade, Quicksilver does take him pretty much everytime.

Priest
team one can pull off a win...spiderman can take quicksilver, he as caught quciksilver with spidersence.. spidey then destracts juggernaut, jumping around him and such..hercules then runs behind juggy and thowns him into the moon :P

golem370
Juggernaut vs Hercules is Juggernaut 9.5/10 and as far as Spider-Man vs Quicksilver goes 5/10 one way or another but with Juggernaut would make it a little harder to win against QS

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Priest
team one can pull off a win...spiderman can take quicksilver, he as caught quciksilver with spidersence.. spidey then destracts juggernaut, jumping around him and such..hercules then runs behind juggy and thowns him into the moon :P

Quicksilver is now like a HOJILIION times faster than he used to be. As much as I hate to say it, Spidey doesn't stand a chance against current Quicksilver.

And Juggy beats Hercules 10/10.

Priest
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Quicksilver is now like a HOJILIION times faster than he used to be. As much as I hate to say it, Spidey doesn't stand a chance against current Quicksilver.

And Juggy beats Hercules 10/10.

really wen did he get a upgrade?? a HOJILLION is a huge boost lol..

Priest
spidey did get upgrades in all areas as well, in cluding spider sence..but if quick silver is as fast as u say he is then the team goes down hard.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Priest
spidey did get upgrades in all areas as well, in cluding spider sence..but if quick silver is as fast as u say he is then the team goes down hard.

Haha, yea. I know Spidey's been upgraded, too. But Quicksilver was upgraded like it was his job. It happened during Son of M.

Hell, even before that he was already easily travelling at speeds of Mach 10+ That alone would probably be too much for Spidey.

OMNIKINETIC
JUGGERNAUT CAN WIN THIS ALL BY HIMSELF

Metalmanx
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
JUGGERNAUT CAN WIN THIS ALL BY HIMSELF

Are you going to use caps every single time you post something? Just curious.

Blade Cutter
Well classic QS lost to SM.SM speed did get a good upgrade to but classic Juggernaut will be to much for team one.Team two 7-5/10.

golem370
I would say Spider-Man I read some where that Spider-Man had increased his agility from 15 times to 40 times faster in a normal man.But can't find it now...

nimrod009
Good to have you back Betageuze.

Team 2 takes this.

zbucsz
hmmmm i gots to put the think cap on this one.........i say juggs and quicksliver take it

Apolloknight
I think spiderman said it best with fights involving the Juggernaut.

"Sometimes you just have to know when to lose"

Jugg's and Quicksilver 10/10

Juggs can take this fight by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.