Sirius's Journey Through Life Until Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
That was so good, but you spelled Hagrid wrong. It only has one g.

Sirius_Rulez
thanx, ye i just realized that it had 1 g just a couple of minutes after i posted it

Brit531
funny thing

Sirius_Rulez
ye, it sure is lol laughing out loud

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
that was so good, I like how you made a story about Sirius's life.

Sirius_Rulez
thanx, i guess ur probably the only who does. and thanx for commenting

Brit531
ur welcome

Sirius_Rulez

Sirius_Rulez
as you can all see ive decided to change the plot and im not making it hp related. im changing the plot entierly to make it that Sirius never ended up inside Azkaban. plz tell me what you think.

x_hp_fan
I like your story, it's really interesting! big grin
Keep up the good work!

XjainaX
I like the change, when you write your own thing it comes so much more alive, the previous parts were a little uninspired when you wrote about what was documented in the books anyway. I like the new bit, AU Sirius' life. And nice if it still ends the same way - shows that our choices don't affect our destiny! smile

Brit531
It is really good and interesting, so keep it up

Sirius_Rulez
thanx everyone. should i make Sirius die in the end or keep him alive? id like to know what everyone thinks

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
that was really good and i think if you changed the story that much change Sirius's ending and not make him die

Ginny Rules 94
love the story its great keep it going

Sirius_Rulez
ye, im going to make Sirius live, however, Sirius is my favourite charcter in all the hp series. he's so gr8. *sighs*

Sirius_Rulez
for da story should i go forward a couple of yrs and make Harry a bit older, lets say around 4 or more or anything like dat? or should i just continue on from when he's just just a baby.

Brit531
yea, you should go a little further in the life and while you do thst show what happens over the years or something like that

Sirius_Rulez
any suggestions?

x_hp_fan
Nope..just kidding. How about when Harry first shows sign of magic, like he makes something blow up or something, and how Sirius reacts to it? I don't know, it's just a suggestion, you don't have to do it. embarrasment

Sirius_Rulez
hmmmmm. that sound good. like if Harry were to fall or something?

Should i also have Sirius go out with a woman and have a son of his own when Harry turns 11 and starts his 1st yr at Hogwarts cause Sirius feels rather lonely now that Harry has gone?
and what about when Harry takes his first steps or does that sound rather stupid.

Brit531
no, it dont and it is your story to do the thing with the girl and have another kid and if you do that show how harry feels and how sirius feel throughout everything

x_hp_fan
Yeah, yall have good ideas. I'm not creative I wouldn't even be able to think of any ideas like that.

Brit531
yea you could if you try and if you hsve sn imagination

x_hp_fan
I don't have any imagination. Anyway, I'd rather read a story instead of writing one.

Sirius_Rulez
i kind of would as well but its good tom write it if other ppl enjoy and read it

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
That was so good. Post more soon.

x_hp_fan
That was really good!clapping

Brit531
do you still have writers block, post soon

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
That was great, post more soon

dumbledorez.gal
Both Me and Jess love Your Story. It's Very Intreasting. I like your angle.

Laura & JESS

div
its good...but how old is harry? because if hes only four...hes a bit young to be using words like "beforehand"

Sirius_Rulez
ye he is 4 and next chapter im going to make him become 11

Brit531
I think you should make him die i mean i love sirius just as much as the next grl but i thnk u shuld stay true to the series that way the rest of his life seems more believeable.

Brit531
dont listen to that because my friend was using my name and put her own opinion and I think you should stay original how I told you earlier post soon

Sirius_Rulez
ye, im not going to kill off Sirius cause he is my favorite character in the Harry Potter series and i also want him to live

Brit531
That is what I am saying, but my friend is stupid(lol jk) and thinks you should when you have gone so far from the story already you should just stay with not following

Sirius_Rulez
iv decided to do a remake of this story and also do it a bit differently and its going to be called Sirius Doesn't Get Into Azkaban. so u can just look for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.