If you died tongiht...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MARCMAN
According to your beleifl if you died tonight where would you go?

Alliance
We'll I'd probalby be moved around a bit between the hospital, the morgue, put in a coffin, brought to a funeral home, then buried and I'd pretty much just rot away.

cking
I'd probably get buried in my backyard instead of a graveyard, because my relatives are too cheap to do so.

Trickster
My body would probably be buried (depending on how I died), but I think you're asking a religious afterlife-based question, in which case, I don't know.

LizzyT123
um, right when I'd die I'd black out, and it would just be kinda like when you sleep and don't have a dream for eternity. smile

Templares
Im gonna be cremated because its cheaper. My relatives would probably store my ashes in the warm and cosy confines of our septic tank.

Storm
I don' t know, I can only wonder.

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm, probably to be cremated after a brief stint at the funeral home (I am assuming I don't die a violent die.) Although I hope to live long enough to accumulate enough money so I can have a crypt built, because that would be cool.

As to religious beliefs, well, I can't be sure. But depending on my which way I lean either nothing at all will happen, or to the other direction perhaps some form of reincarnation.

But as they say, it is the final journey, from which no one returns.

debbiejo
I believe I would return back to my original form with is some type of energy and with a consciousness of course...

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by MARCMAN

Hard to answer but I'll take the Catholic belief for the purpose of discussion...

Most likely my soul would go to Purgatory. Those members of my family who happen to be catholic would pray for my soul to find eternal peace. My Jewish side of the family....I have no clue. Most likely their thoughts would be with my love ones.

However...in the world of the living...pretty much my body will taken to the morgue...get my organs removed..my body will then be transfer to the mortician (sp?) and Funeral arragements will be made by my living relatives.

Justbyfaith

For me to live is Christ but to die is gain. My body would be here, my spirit would return to God my heavenly father and my soul would be in the presence of Jesus my savior.

See ya later if that's the case. smile

The Omega
Originally posted by Alliance
We'll I'd probalby be moved around a bit between the hospital, the morgue, put in a coffin, brought to a funeral home, then buried and I'd pretty much just rot away.

laughing
Sorry, this answer to the initial post was just... pure gold. smile

The same would happen to me, unless I decided to donate my body to scientific research or something.
Afterlife... Not sure... I've always jokingly imagined a hallway with many doors with plates saying "Nirvana", "Reincarnation", "Valhalla", "Paradise", "Olympos" etc...

The big EH
just get buried and thats it, well my brain might play back my life depending on how i die

JesusIsAlive
Revelation 20:10-15
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

The big EH
wat a bunch of crap i almost fell asleep reading that...but i do like Hades

.:Space Opera:.
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Revelation 20:10-15
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

oh god... (no pun intended)

puting scripture on here is like feeding a lion a ceaser salad... pointless.

The big EH
i agree because it just puts peope to sleep or they just don't read it big grin

JesusIsAlive
With all due respect hardcore christian (Space Opera)
Jesus said to go into all the world and preach the gospel. I have preached the gospel to more people in a matter of hours than I have ever in my life going from person to person. Jesus said that we are to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. The Word also says for us to redeem the time. That means to use our time wisely and efficiently. I firmly believe that I am doing just that.

Shakyamunison
With all due respect hardcore christian (Space Opera)
Jesus said to go into all the world and preach the gospel. I have preached the gospel to more people in a matter of hours than I have ever in my life going from person to person. Jesus said that we are to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. The Word also says for us to redeem the time. That means to use our time wisely and efficiently. I firmly believe that I am doing just that.

Then you are the only one who believes that. You are far too childish, in your insulting posts, for anyone to take you seriously.

JesusIsAlive
Thank you for you kind words.

The big EH
you should get checked into a mental instatute, and how can we be as peacefull as doves? if we stopped fighting *snap* there's are life gone, there is nothing wrong with fighting, animals do it everyday to stay alive, are humans not animals...if you say we aren't animals we're mammals i will come down the and hit you real hard

Shakyamunison
Thank you for you kind words.

Sarcasm does not suit you well.

The big EH
ya i agree just makes him look even more like a nut, i like you shaky you know how to think on your own

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The big EH
ya i agree just makes him look even more like a nut, i like you shaky you know how to think on your own

Thank you, but I've been doing that for a long time. wink

The big EH
me two i turned my back on god and that crap long ago, cause i relized it was crap, all those prayers unanswered i already have quessed why i prayed

JesusIsAlive
you should get checked into a mental instatute, and how can we be as peacefull as doves? if we stopped fighting *snap* there's are life gone, there is nothing wrong with fighting, animals do it everyday to stay alive, are humans not animals...if you say we aren't animals we're mammals i will come down the and hit you real hard

The big EH,

We (humans) are not animals.

Shakyamunison
me two i turned my back on god and that crap long ago, cause i relized it was crap, all those prayers unanswered i already have quessed why i prayed

You prayed to place energy into different places in your life, but living in delusion did not help. I pray, but not to a god. I pray by chanting, that allows me to organize the energy of my life. This works for me. big grin

xmarksthespot
According to your beleifl if you died tonight where would you go? Asgard.

Shakyamunison
The big EH,

We (humans) are not animals.

laughing That is the funniest thing I've ever heard a hominid animal say. laughing

The big EH
humans are animals, we are classed as primates relative to gorillas, which are mammals, but if we aren't animals wat r we

The big EH
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Asgard. sweet a norseman eek!

JesusIsAlive
We are created in the image and likeness of Almighty God.

The big EH
so wat are we then? demigods? gods? copies? clones?

JesusIsAlive
It's called human beings.

The big EH
lol which are animals

JesusIsAlive
God loves you The Big EH even if no one else does.

The big EH
SHUT THE ****ING HELL UP! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU POST THAT AGAIN!

xmarksthespot
so wat are we then? demigods? gods?I am. Thus Asgard.

The big EH
ooookay...sweet thats cool have fun in asgard tell Odin i said hi (i'm not making fun of you)

JesusIsAlive
God loves you The Big EH even if no one else does. smile

xmarksthespot
ooookay...sweet thats cool have fun in asgard tell Odin i said hi (i'm not making fun of you) Good 'cause otherwise I'd have to smite you and eat your bones.

The big EH
sounds...yummy

debbiejo
Good 'cause otherwise I'd have to smite you and eat your bones. But I thought I was god...........sadangel

The big EH
lol

maham
My body n soul wud probably go 2 the grave where I'll b treated according 2 my deeds in this world.If I committed sins which were not forgiven,I'll b doomed! But I'll get my reward in my grave if I was 4given 4 my sins n blessed with Allah's mercy.

SelphieT
if I died tonight, my mom would probably commit suicide.

IceDragon
wat a bunch of crap i almost fell asleep reading that...but i do like Hades

Man you really are stubborn to believe the truth.

IceDragon
If i died tonight i would be under the ground for a while. Because in the bible it says, "No one has entered heaven except the son of man." (Sorry if i didnt get that exactly) So i believe that our spirits will roam the land or something like that, and that when jesus returns after the rapture and seven years, he will raise all of the people up and judge them by their works.

Shakyamunison
We are created in the image and likeness of Almighty God.

Yes, and so is everything in the universe. My cat is made in the likeness of Almighty God.

Alliance
Even athiests are created in the image of your god.

Since I am flawed, your god is flawed.

Grimm22
I hope I dont die tonight

I want to die for a greater good

Alliance
Who are you to judge what is "greater"?

MARCMAN
Shall we bring this back to the topic?

Alliance
I wan't aware that anyone was off it.

Final Warrior

If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did
not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all -
how will he not also, along with him, graciously
give us all things? Who will bring any charge against
those whom God has chosen? It is god who justifies.
Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died -
more then that, who was raised to life -is at the
right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
Who shall seperate us from the love of Christ? Shall
trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or
nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written :
For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.
NO, in all these things we are more than conquerors
through him who loved us. For I am convinced that
neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers.
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all
creation, will be able to seperate us from the love
of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Grimm22
Who are you to judge what is "greater"?

Well its different for certain people, but overall its leaving a better world than where you came into or made a difference in someone's life, somthing like that

D4th R3v4n
Uh... Based on my beleifs, I would be cremated first, spead out across the Pacific... Not the Atlantic, and then my soul would find another vessel to inhabit (I.E. An undeveloped fetus) and thus I would be reincarnated...

But I dun wanna die tonight... x.x

lord xyz
We'll I'd probalby be moved around a bit between the hospital, the morgue, put in a coffin, brought to a funeral home, then buried and I'd pretty much just rot away. Not if your in a coffin.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Not if your in a coffin.

Even then.

Well, if I'd die tonight I'd be pretty unhappy....yeah...quite.

Terrorist
my body goes to the morgue for an autopsy then go to funeral then grave.
my soul dies along with the body.
my spirit or the magic that keeps me breathing disappears.

DigiMark007
Asgard.

Straight up.

cool

...I get to be Loki though. evil face

Jim Reaper
Dude...I don't wanna die before "300" comes out. Anyways, I'll go straight to the crematory. I'd prefer to be thrown in a ditch somewhere, alot cheaper.

Alliance
Originally posted by Jim Reaper
Dude...I don't wanna die before "300" comes out. Anyways, I'll go straight to the crematory. I'd prefer to be thrown in a ditch somewhere, alot cheaper.

laughing

300 droolio

debbiejo
If I did die tonight..............I would be free!

Impediment
If I died tonight, I'd finally be debt free. eek!

§P0oONY
According to your beleifl if you died tonight where would you go? Into a nice furnace and then scattered somewhere.

Alliance
Happy Dance Death solves Debt!

debbiejo
Maybe living in these bodies is death, and then when we die we're really alive.

Alliance
Maybe it sthe other way around.

Pure speculation is useless beyond academic exercises.

debbiejo
If I died tonight, I wouldn't have any problem with it because I feel that my journey was completed here.

Kelly_LS
According to my belief I'd most likely go to Hell, I won't lie. I'd Love to go to Heaven but I've done so many things against God's will that I'd probably have to spend some time in fire. erm

JesusIsAlive

According to the Bible I would go to Heaven. But my belief is predicated on the Bible for it says in Romans 10:9-10, 13

Romans 10:9-10,13
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."

This is God's promise to anyone who will reach out in faith (i.e. simple trust from your heart) and believe. Your salvation begins the moment that you ask for it in Jesus Name. God bless.

lord xyz
According to JIA, everyone believes in God, and according to JIA, everyone who believes in God goes to Heaven, and according to JIA, heaven is eternal bliss.

So if I believed in JIA I would believe that when I die I shall be stoned. smile

debbiejo
According to the Bible I would go to Heaven. But my belief is predicated on the Bible for it says in Romans 10:9-10, 13

Romans 10:9-10,13
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."

This is God's promise to anyone who will reach out in faith (i.e. simple trust from your heart) and believe. Your salvation begins the moment that you ask for it in Jesus Name. God bless. Quoting the heretic again huh?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.