The Samurai RPG Sign-up/Check-in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChakraStrings
After being approved by Ush, we've got the RPG up. Okay time to post characters. You can use pictures for your character. Here are the character sheets:

First Name:
Last Name:
Age: (Remember, a 16 year old can't be the lord of a samurai clan big grin)
Clan:
Position in Clan: (Rank)
Sword Name: (Optional)
Weapon: (Bow, spear, katana, you know Samurai weapons. Guns will be allowed later in the story.)
Personality:
History:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's the character sheet. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'll be posting my character shortly after I get the RP thread up. Now, we do have Clan Leader positions available, PM me if you want that kind of rank. ^_^. I think that's it, enjoy!

Oh, and here are a list of the clans:

The Ito Clan: A clan with good intentions, if Samurai could be Paladins, they would be in the Ito Clan.

The Shinzi Clan: The Shinzi rely on their mind, constantly meditating to bring themselvs closer to nature, their senses are enhanced from their constant mind training.

The Moto Clan: The Moto Clan is a dark and mysterious clan. They take pride is slaughtering others, and have no need for Honor. They are Pure Evil.

The Inuzuki Clan: The Inuzuki are strong believers in the Samurai Code. They focus on honor, and love to learn. They are brilliant fighters and thinkers.

The Utenzaki Clan: The followers of the Utenzaki are born and raised fighters. (Like Spartans). When they are born, they are taken from their families to begin training. Training is a way of life for them, and the one's who cannot last through the training are considered weak, and are either killed or sent into exile.

Chizzle
First Name: Roy
Last Name: Moriyu
Clan: Inuzuki Clan
Position in Clan: Co leader (if thats possible)
Sword Name: Nitsalune
Weapon: Katana
Dislikes: Dishonor
Personality: Loves a good joke, But when it comes to a fight he is very serious.
History: Roy grew up whit his parents in a little village. All was good until the village got attacked by the evil Moto Clan. After that a old man came and took care of him, he was taken to an hideout for the Inuzuki clan. Their he was trained. He is now driven by reveng

Chizzle
Well can i join?

Wild-Cherry
First Name: Mori

Last Name: Moto

Clan: Moto

Position in Clan: She is the leader's younger sister, and basically a hiress to his position after he, as all leaders 'must' commits Seppuku. Though young, she is also head of the mounted unit.

Sword Name: Monosugoi

Weapon: A single katana, and one short defensive sword. Her katana, the Monosugoi had been passed for generations to the highest females of the clan.

Likes: Darkness and night. She has an immense passion for animals. She loves the sight of blood, which will often bring forth an alternate personality of hers.

Dislikes: Despite her lineage, killing. She would never admit this of course, na doften forces her feelings to the bakc of her mind.

Personality: Mori is quiet and feirce. She kills silently, with little warning. Never will she lie to benifet herself or others. In her clan many of the men wish to sire her children, but she has refused to all of them. She hates the fact that everyone around her thinks her brother makes her decisions, when it is she and only she that can choose her lifestyle. She wishes one day to break free from the bindings of her dark society.

History: After Mori's brother Shiuru was born her father, second in command at the time, left the clan. He concieved a child with a wandering lone samurai, one with no heritge to anyones knowledge. This was a hanous crime, and his punishment was death. Shiuru was six at the time, Mori was not yet born. The moment she was she was seized, despite her young mothers efforts to protect her, and has ever scince been raised by her brother and a few members of the clan.

Wild-Cherry
- pic -

Chizzle
Oh i forgot to tell something his sword Nitsalune was crafted to him by a friend that also was killed by the moto's
By the way Nitsalune is an master sword that's made for Roy

And here is some of his special attacks

-Starfall (Attacks from the sky whit enourmos speed if hit ground it makes a little quake)
- The thousand stars attack(attacks multiple times very fast)
- Angel dance (a spiral attack thats attacks very fast good versus many enemys)
-Moriyu's Power (a single hit thats very powerfull)

Moriyu's power is the strongest attack

ChakraStrings
(This is my rp I should really post my character now xD)

First Name: Nakamura
Last Name: Utenzaki
Clan: Utenzaki Clan
Position in Clan: Leader
Sword Name: Benten-itoshia, Itoyumi-no-dachi
Weapon: Two Katanas
Likes: Training, dueling, teaching, reading, thinking, battles, ploys.
Dislikes: Losing, hari-kari, the weak, people who don't value their lives
Personality: Nakamura Utenzaki is a powerful samurai lord. He is decently kind but has a temper, don't anger him.
History: Born and raised in the Utenzaki mansion. He was trained at the age of two in the way of the sword. Constantly he trained, bettering himself. At seven he was sent into battle with a Youth Division against the Ito Clan. After winning the battle, he needed to pass brutal exams. When he was nine years of age, he had to battle the rest of the candidates. He killed all twenty of them. At the age of eleven, he was given charge of fifty samurai and was moved to the rank of Liutenant. His father was proud. He fought hundreds of battles across the years, most of them ended in victories. At the age of twenty-five, he wanted more power. His father, who was fifty-three at the time was the current leader. And according to Utenzaki traditions, anyone who dueled and killed the current leader, became the leader. Nakamura dueled his father and killed him. Now, he currently rules over the Utenzaki Clan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChakraStrings
Picture: (I'll join RP thread soon)

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
(This is my rp I should really post my character now xD)

Pfft, why would you need to do that mhm stick out tongue

ChakraStrings
(Mah second character)

First Name:Horjo
Last Name: Rekasumi
Position in Clan: Hopeful Trainer (Samurai Trainer)
Sword Name: Iko-ita
Weapon: One katana and a long Bushi spear called Yuto-karahama.
Likes: Teaching, telling stories, training, fighting, helping, strategy.
Dislikes: Evil, betrayel, ninja.
Personality: Horjo is a brave, well-spoken samurai. His men truly do trust him, and his students look up to him. Horjo completely hates ninja, calling them cowards, but deep-down inside he is horrified of them.
History: Horjo Nakamura grew up in a forest on Utenzaki lands. At the age of three, he was taken from his family to become a samurai general. He was trained in both the ways of the sword, and the spear. After passing his exams, he crawled up the ranks to the rank of Bushi-General. He led a total of three hundred samurai spearmen. After serving under Nakamura's father, he watched as Nakamura killed his own father to become the Utenzaki lord. Horjo Katasumi became Nakamura's best friend. He serves as both a stratigest and a Trainer for the young Utenzaki Clan samurai hopefuls.

ChakraStrings
Pic Pic!:

Rikku Gullwing
First Name: Tomoko
Last Name: Kuriyama
Clan: Utenzaki
Position in Clan: Exile, fled before killed.
Sword Name: Shinzui-Tada (Free Spirit) and Gekido-Kyousei(Great Rage)
Weapon: Katana and wakizashi. Also a concealed Kodachi
Dislikes: Hatred and discrimination
Personality: She is a likely young woman of temper. She keeps a positive attitude about life and travels from place to place looking to improve her samurai ways.
History: Born into a family she did not know she was taken and raised in the Utenzaki clan for 16 years but was found to be lacking of things she did not understand and fled when she was to be killed. She killed her executioner and three others and fled the clan to go into exile and learn more of the samurai ways.

(Will post pic later on)

ChakraStrings
All right. Sweet, I was hoping we'd get an exile here sometime. You guys can post in the RP thread once you get your character up... but I doubt I need to tell you that. Err, yeah, there's going to be a battle coming up between some clans... so just be ready?

Rikku Gullwing
check the attachment for the pic:

DragonWoman
First Name: Kuro-u (Black Feather)
Last Name: Yata
Clan: Shinzi
Position in Clan: Stealth Trainer
Sword Name: Zen furu (old virtue)
Dislikes: Know-it-alls, disobedience, foolish/rash actions
Personality: Very down to earth, Kuro-u maybe young but her past accounts for her wisdom.
History: Having survived the wrath of several rival clans, Kuro-u is all that remains of a large family that once lived peacefully as farmers in a war striken land.
Things have never been easy, but that's the way that karma has played out so far for the young woman. Taking into account the constant struggle of emotion that burdens her every day, Kuro-u is somewhat of a prodigy in her own right.

Kuro-u's kimono

Chizzle
ok i know gotta know how the clans relations are to each other i know that utenzaki is gonna backstab inuzuki but what about the others? and i am gonna make a new char thats gonna b clan leader in inuzuki i post it soon

DragonWoman
I think that I'm the only member of the Shinzi clan...so I'll rp the leaders but not all the time...is that ok?

Chizzle
First Name: Aryo
Last Name: Tenamu
Clan: Inuzuki
Sword Name: Ryotan
Weapon: Katana(speed) and Spear(power)
Dislikes: Dishonor
Personality: Puts honor before all thats the way he was teached.
History: Aryo's parents was killed and he was trained by his grand father in the ways of the samurai and honor. Now he looks for the killer of his parents.(would be cool if someone of u could be the killer adds a little spice to the story smile )

Chizzle
i post his attacks later

KingDubya
Did you make sure to check with ChakraStrings through PM if you could be a leader (just to make sure)?

FG725
First Name: Dorimi
Last Name: Ranjuzki
Clan:Utenzaki
Position in Clan: major
sword name: Drinzel
Weapon(s): two katanas(usually only uses one)
Dislikes:laziness, traitors
Personality:smart and skilled, proud, somewhat quite, vengeful
History: Taken away from home like the rest of the Utenzaki clan. He was a horrible fighter one of the worst actually to the point he was weaker then most small children at the age of 14. He was trained by a powerful old man who knew much and with hard practice he made Dorimi a true warrior. His trainer was killed during an ambush where several members of another clan attacked. They killed all of the group except for Dorimi who was out fetching food. Once he found his party and his trainer dead he hunted down and slaughtered the ones who did it.

Spawn_Master
First Name: Ryoki
Last Name: Kuzo
Clan: Utenzaki Clan
Position in Clan: General
Sword Name: Zujo
Dislikes: Everyone but himself
Personality: Calm, Dependable type
History: Taken into the Utenzaki Clan when he was very young, Ryoki doesn't remember much of his childhood after being trained brutally every day until he became a General in the clan. His right arm was cut off in a battle a few years ago and was replaced by an automail arm.

Rikku Gullwing
(We need diversity guys we got a lot of Utenzakis)

Vraya
damn, I wanted to be utenzaki but that's overpopulated so I'll go moto evil face
first name: Totoyomi
last name: leyasu
clan: moto
position: high praised soldier (soon to be promoted hopefully)
weapon: katana
weapon name: none
dislikes: quiet, defeat, water
personality: quick to anger but a good friend to have, specifically on the battlefield. He relishes combat an is a little bit cocky

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Rikku Gullwing
(We need diversity guys we got a lot of Utenzakis) Not my fault, i'm not changing erm

KingDubya
Originally posted by Rikku Gullwing
(We need diversity guys we got a lot of Utenzakis)
Well, I'm going to be in Ito (going for the leader position).

vraya the great
and I'm in moto. evil face

Chizzle
i am the only one in inuzuki no expression and there is a war coming and it is against utenzaki that has very many i am toasted

gamewarrior
First Name: Ryutsu
Last Name: Fideki
Position in Clan: Sergeant
Weapon: katana and a long bow
Dislikes: Evil, ignorance, lazyness.
Personality: Ryutsu is what you call an uncomplicated soldier, who follows orders and does what he does best, fighting...
history: Ryutsu was very interesed in samurai and their ways and like his father joined the inuzuki clan. Since childhood he trained his body and mind to become a great samurai. He was obedient and respectful to his superiors and was the best in class. His sensei's always praised him for his excellence in the sword and bow and his fellow soldiers respected him. He was not very good at socializing with others but his reliability in the battlefield was always expected. A great swordsman and ally, he will fight for what is right even till death.

ChakraStrings
OKay listen up! You can start posting once you get your character up. If you want to be the leader of a clan, pm me with your character sheet and a little audition. Otherwise, you can be whatever you want. I want to take a vote right now.

Should we have Gun Samurai?

Rikku Gullwing
Nah it takes away the fun

KingDubya
*Gun-wielding samurai defeats the purpose of the code of Bushido. There's no honor in killing a man without a fair fight. Of course, the Moto are not confined by morals... But it still wouldn't make it very fun for all.*

First Name: Kisho
Last Name: Takahashi
Clan: Ito
Weapon: Yoshimitsu wields both a katana and a wakizashi at the same time. He also keeps hidden within the folds of his clothes a tanto and several kunai and shuriken.
Dislikes: "Evil" people, cucumbers, the Moto Clan
Personality: Kisho is commonly seen as a beacon of justice, for he cannot stand anyone who acts without morals. He is known to be understanding of others, but he is swift to fight those who are without honor or morals.
History: Kisho never really knew his real parents, who were members of the Moto clan, for they abandoned him when he was barely a year old. The people who took him in were affiliated with the Ito clan, his adoptive father being a high-ranking member within it. He trained Kisho in their ways in preparation for when he would join the clan. When he joined their ranks, he was already skilled in combat and he adhered to the code of Bushido as a dog will obey its master.
Eventually both his improving combat skill and how he excelled at the politics within the clan gained him the rank just below his father, who was currently the leader. Not too long afterwards, members of the Ito clan engaged in a small skirmish with the Moto clan. There were multiple casualties, including Kisho's adoptive father. Kisho was fighting, too, and when he saw his father die, he swiftly rushed in and decapitated the killer. After the battle, Kisho found out that the man who had killed his adoptive father was his real father, who was a high-ranking member of the Moto clan at that time. Still, he did not regret his choice. Because he was just below the leader of the Ito clan in rank before that battle, he assumed that role from then on.

ChakraStrings
Okay, I didn't really want Gun Samurai anyways. >_> I just saw it in a game and thought "Hey maybe they want to use guns now too?"

D4th R3v4n
First Name: Ooringami (Orin)
Last Name: Shizunugaki
Position in Clan: Mount Leader, and Archer Trainer
Sword Name: N/A
Weapon: Bow, Spear
Dislikes: The indoors, Loud and obnoxious people, evil.
Personality: Quiet, contempt, but serious in battle, and a bit headstrong.
History: Born in the Shinzi clan, he always was quiet. He didn't even cry when he was born, though he wasn't always like that. He trained as he was young, taking a liking to the bow, and becoming very proficient in it's use. He became a full fledged Archer when he was no younger then thirteen, and an Archer Trainer at fifteen. He then took to the mounts, learning to ride, and how to use a spear fairly well. By seventeen he had finally mastered it, and as the earlier Mount Leader stepped down a few weeks after his birthday, he was promoted. He now trains as much as he can, ready for an oncoming war or anything of the sort. And despite his quietness, he can give stern orders and does not show any sign of fear.
Looks: Black hair tied in a ponytail to mid back, deep blue eyes, traditional robes when not armored, and then light nomadic armor for arching. Wears Geta when not fighting as well.

Rikku Gullwing
Okay, I didn't really want Gun Samurai anyways. >_> I just saw it in a game and thought "Hey maybe they want to use guns now too?"

The use of guns by samurai were dishonarable. That's why they didn't use guns, they stuck to tradition. And besides it's better this way I like it a lot wink

Spawn_Master
Okay, I didn't really want Gun Samurai anyways. >_> I just saw it in a game and thought "Hey maybe they want to use guns now too?" Gun Samurai?

They have those in Empires: Dawn of the Modern World. They kick ass XD

D4th R3v4n
Ohoohoh and in Onimusha! xP They... I.... Hmm...

Dandga
First Name: Dandga
Last Name: Daranurus
Position in Clan: Lone Samurai
Sword Name: Towuken
Weapon: Large Katana
Dislikes: Sarcastic jokes, annoying people
Personality: Darkened
History: Dandga was found by the Ito clan wandering the forests. He was found out to be one of the Utenzaki Clan exiles. He was exiled for being soft when it came to fighting. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to fighting. He doesnt like to fight for something he isnt apart of. After he was found by the Ito clan, he began his training with them. He learned new ways of fighting, and new ways of thinking. His sword was givin to him by a fallen samurai why he was in the forest. He came about a battlefield that was recently used and was being laid to siege. The samurai was at the edge of the battlefield, he seemed to be the leader. He asked him to let his sword live on in his hands. This was his dying wish.

hitokiri jin
Sumimasen minna san, but I was just wondering how I can sign up and join in this RPG thread? sorry to act like a nooby because I am one..bear with me please...

hitokiri jin
so are you still acepting or what?

Rikku Gullwing
yeah he is, in the unhosted board go to the Samurai RP story thread you can start posting there wink

hitokiri jin
Well First i gotta post my character ne?

First name: Eisuke
Last name: Tomioka
Position in Clan: Tai-I (Lieutenant)
Weapon: Polearm-Naginata, Close Range-Daisho (Katana and wakizashi)
Weapon Name: Sakura no Tsumoji
Dislikes: Laziness, Clumsiness, Foul Play
Personality: Eisuke is usually taciturn, enigmatic and unusually collected. He is extremely calm and calculating and well mannered in anything he does whether it be smiling, eating, and rarely getting angry. He is refined and gentle in a way that you will be forgiven to say he is of a boring disposition. His trademark words are just one-worders such as YEAH, OK, UNDERSTOOD etc. but he sometimes tell a full sentence when talking to other people. he is always at peace and calm but when it comes to battles his sword is quick enough to do the talking.

History: Born in an age where strife is the rule of a day, eisuke didnt have any semblance of childhood. Their small village which was governed by the lords of the Inuzuki clan was a focal point of battles beyween it and the Rival Utenzaki clan. It is no small wonder that they are under constant attack and he experienced the death of his father with his own eyes. Eisuke was then taken into the Ashigaru army of the Inuzuki clan and as the years passed he had gained popularity and rank because of his Cold and calculating efectiveness in battle. Now, as a liuetenant in the army, he only strives to pefect himself by concentrating in Iado and other martial arts and establishing Harmony within himself. he does not want any name for himself, the fact that he is alive and serving a master that is honorable and good in his eyes is enough reason for him to fight.

ChakraStrings
BLLAAAAGGG Sorry, I forgot my pass and I just recently recovered it. (yeah I'm smart >_&gtwink

Anyhow, thanks guys for not becoming noobs and destroying the RP.

Rikku Gullwing
Ah don't worry we are totally serious about it especially Dragon Woman and me wink

ChakraStrings
Cool, cool, how much has passed?

Rikku Gullwing
not really that much, I have been introduced to the Inuzuki clan so I'm no longer an exile. Sora's character is an Inuzuki as well captured by the moto and I don't know about everyone else but they're scattered around

K Tragedy
First Name: Shiro

Last Name: Hanazawa

Clan: Unspecified

Position in Clan: No Position

Sword Name: Amamizu (Translation: Rainwater)

*Being alone, to study his own techniques, to be of a free will*
*Young creatures such as foxes, birds, and cats*
*His companion. A small, black cat named Neko (Original aint it?)*

Dislikes:
*The thoughts of his past*
*War, fighting*
*Being near those he doesn't know or want to know*
*Blood smearing his sword* (It's his pet-peeve if you will...)

Personality: Shiro is distant and timid. His heart is large, but easily broken. Thus he tries not to get too fond of someone. He has never truly settled with a clan, but goes around watching them train. He is neither a spy, nor someone who steals techniques. His curiosity always gets the better of him, but his wit always gets him out of trouble. Shiro has been shunned by many, making him all the more distant. He doesn't trust someone right away, but refuses to draw his sword unless his opponent does. He's soft-hearted, but fierce when in battle. Double-personalities battle inside his head. He's not just a kind, wise, witty samurai, but a killer. Caught in a corner, he will never hold himself back. Even women and children become victims to his sword. In his rage, he forgets who he is, caught in the grasp of loneliness and pain until every soul has departed from their body. He's VERY protective. If you befriend him, he will watch out for you, making sure no harm befalls you.

History: When Shiro was born, his first view of life was the warmth in his mother's eyes. She dubbed him what he was because of his white hair. Shiro seemed the perfect name. Little did his okaa-san know that it would become his invitation for becoming an outcast. In the village, people would point and laugh at the white-haired child, and his peers would constantly bully him around. At the age of 12, he arrived home, beaten and bloodied. His eyes filled with horror when he found his mother's body, laying in a pool of blood. Her lifeless eyes stared, glazed up at the ceiling. The figure standing over her turned, eyes met for a split moment. The figure had pure white hair, just like Shiro. Then, he was gone. Shiro ran away that night, grabbing food and whatever else he could carry. He ran to join a samurai clan. The clan beat him, training him until his blood was the one spilling. It all paid off when he received his first sword. He vowed upon it, to avenge his mother. Thus, he called it Amamizu, after that rainy night. Reaching the age of 16, he departed from the clan, finding his own company much more pleasant. He now wanders aimlessly, belonging to no clan, but always watching with his feline companion.

sayiamon
Ignore post

Rikku Gullwing
it's good to see lots of people signing in but post in the story thread guys otherwise this whole thing is meaningless

ChakraStrings
Exactly, and yes, I'm currently making my post. The Utenzaki are still moving in on the Inuzaki Clan so I'll get something going.

*sipping tea*

sayiamon
Can I join?

First Name: Zabuza
Last Name: Naru
Clan: The moto Clan
Position in Clan:
Sword Name: Yoshimitsu
Weapon: A Katana
Dislikes: happiness.
Personality: Wants blood. should I continue?
History: ???
Appearance: http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5295/yous0.png

ChakraStrings
Of course, start RPing whenever you want.

Krone
Can i join in?

First Name: Jiang
Last Name: Tai
Position in Clan: Training strategist
Sword Name: Twin Dragon
Weapon: two swords attacked at the bottom (the hilts both resemble two silver dragons) Spear
Likes: The thrill of Battle, Studying old books, history of China, Training, his friends
Dislikes: People who seek only blood, unneeded battle
Personality: Though he can be seen as quite and appears to not have leader ship qualities that changes when they enter the battle field, he can lead his clan into any battle well, he takes great pride in being a tactician even though his family frown upon it.
History: Born and raised in a Shinzi clan town, he was always looked down by his elders for not wanting to be a great warrior like all of the other boys his age instead he wanted to be a great tactician. Even though he is a good fighter he prefers to lead an army with great skill rather than brute force

Appearance: http://www.dynasty-warriors.net/media/dynastycharacters/JiangWei1.JPG

DragonWoman
Just wanted to point out that Rikku, Sora and I are actually Shinzi not Inuzuki stick out tongue
So now we have 4 Shinzi now that Krone has joined us big grin

ChakraStrings
First Name: Kazomaru
Last Name: Inuzuki
Position in Clan: Leaders Son
Sword(s) Name: Tonoha and Regitao
Weapon: Two katanas
Dislikes: Getting beat, crying.

Appearance: (next post)

ChakraStrings
His appearance and his history in this post:

History: The son of the noble leader of the Inuzuki clan. He was always a young and aspiring swordsman. He was trained by the best sword fighters in all the of the Inuzuki. As a young samurai, he still has some "maturity" to think over. He enjoys being with girls and when they're around he tends to "show off". But, don't let these traits fool you, he is a skilled swordsman. Kazomaru is the head of the entire Guard Unit for the Inuzuki clan.

Horjo is going to die... dun dun dun

Zasalamel
it would seem you need a good moto to come and throw down

ChakraStrings
Yeah we do. I need someone with evil! power! and ambition!

Someone with enough anger to drive the demons up from hell and burn the entire earth down to its central core!

Ah well, anyone else would do though.

Krone
Hey i'd make another dude if you want another evil person

ChakraStrings
If you want, I was planning on making a Moto guy, but do it.

Krone
actually no you can im far to lazy smile

ChakraStrings
Okay, I'll make one later in the day... I need to think of a good character. An evil character needs to have some passion, you know? I perfer to like the evil guys more, I get more into their story... so I need to think of something good.

Krone
Yer i used to make evil guys on anotehr forum i was on but i was always evil i like being good now roll eyes (sarcastic)

ChakraStrings
I think evil guys get the chicks... always. All the crap about good-guys winning is just a lie. I mean, the bad guys always are "suave". Look at the some of the James Bond baddies, those guys had some passion. I like being evil sometimes. Habit. Habit. Habit.

Krone
lol

but the good guys always get the girls and win in the end look at Bond he gets all the chicks and some really nice ones at that!

ChakraStrings
Hush. The bad guys are cooler. Period.

JohnBieniek
First Name: Harutomo
Last Name: Murakami
Position in Clan: 2nd-in-Command (Unless I could be the leader since I didn't see KingDubya post on the RP thread...)
Dislikes: Fighting
Personality: In battle, he is calm and composed, otherwise he is loose and joking.
History: Harutomo's father was a samurai, and his mother was the daughter of a wealthy merchant. He was raised as a samurai and therefore has followed Bushido his whole life. He is a strict follower of Zen, and though he dislike fighting, or perhaps because of it, he is an exceptionally strong swordsman. Though he carries the two swords of a samurai, he only uses his katana in battle.

ChakraStrings
Cool, yeah, just give it like a day or two, and if he doesn't post then you can have leader position? Other than that, it looks good. Welcome in. You can start posting whenever you want to.

Zasalamel
First Name: Kage
Last Name: Yasu
Clan: Moto
Position in Clan: General of the Moto Armies
Sword Name: Itami
Weapon: Yasu uses his odachi(2-handed warsword) Itami and he carries a wakizashi
Dislikes: Cowards, weakness
Personality: Yasu is a monster of a man in both size and attitude towards others. His first concerns are always about himself but he has a strange sense of honor, which is by no means the same kind of honor the rest of the clans adhere to
History: Yasu was born to Kage Johu, General of the Moto clan. His father raised him his whole life with the purpose of him taking over his military leadership role in the Moto clan. He came into this position 3 years ago when his father died of a sickness. He is known for his unnecessary creulty throughout the land.

Hopefully ill put my first rp up tonight

and by the way do we Moto have a leader yet

ChakraStrings
No we don't. If you guys want to be Leaders of clans, PM me with an audition.

trademark
First Name:Bon
Last Name:meto
Clan:charkra strings clan or something
Position in Clan:apprentice's
Sword Name:none
Weaponembarrasmentnly his sword
Dislikes:being told he is not good enough
Personality:happy but when he fights he is no games
Historybig grinad was a great Samurai and he wants to follow after him

Krone
yay we need more people to start posting

trademark
So im in

Krone
im not sure i think Charka strings has to ok you

trademark
ok i wait for him to come

ChakraStrings
Mmk. Trademark, the clan I'm in is the Utenzaki. Question. Are you at the castle or are you with Nakamura (my character)?

trademark
i follow you almost everywjere so i guess i with your char

ChakraStrings
Okay, you can be one of the two guys that accompained me into the Shinzi chambers. Feel free to post when you feel it it neccessary. In the meantime, all other clans should be getting more invovled the conflict that is about to happen...

JohnBieniek
Yea well it looks like the Moto are about to attack the Ito, so I guess I will, and can I have the leadership of the Ito if they're attacked, and should I PM an audition, or does my post count as that?

ChakraStrings
Yeah, if you could PM me an audition that'd be great. I'm pretty sure you'll make it. If you want, give me the Character Sheet for the Ito Leader as well, so I can look over that.

Krone
yay new person you should start posting write away

Krone
With ChakraStrings away what shall we do about her part, shall we just say she accepts it and leaves the council or some thing different

DragonWoman
hmmm, say she accepts and continue...

ChakraStrings
Yeah, guys... sorry for being away a lot. Last night was this whole "celebration" and I went with one of my friends. (Town hosts it once every year). So that's my excuse. Trying to get caught up, you guys move fast xD.

So, small recap?
Is the council still going down?

DragonWoman
We rp'd you accepting the terms and the council meeting's finished...Lord Ito's in town and wants to meet you, Kuro-u and Jiang are going with him to find you

DragonWoman
I gtg sleep now...lots to do tomorrow sigh...night ppl

Kurosaki Ichigo
Think i'll give it a go. big grin

First Name: Ichigo

Last Name: Kurosaki

Position in Clan: Sword Trainer

Sword Name: Zangestu

Weapon: Giant Curved Kantana

Likes: Ramen, A Good Fight, Girls, His sword, Training his body to the point, Training others.

Dislikes: Evil, Rude, Nosey, Greedy.

Personality: Nice, Funny, Talkative, Able to Cheer just about anyone up.

History: Ichigo's parents were killed in a huge war. But he stayed alive by them hiding him, in what they called the Kurosaki Family room. He loved to relax in that room no one knew about it. And that's what made him love it even more. He even still goes to visit it and thinks about his Parents. He always has never been scared of Death and has loved fights. But he would never kill anyone unless they had said it. He figures if it's there choice then they shall get it. He doesn't like to kill but will do it in a moment if told or asked too. Ichigo never fights to kill just enough to defend himself. But he never belives in saving his own skin. He has always took a liking to Swords and Fights. Ever since he was a little boy. Not even in his teens. At the age of 7 he got into a fight at school. Of course he wouldn't just leave and make himself seem like a coward. The boy had challenged him to a sword match and he accepted it. He had stole one of his Fathers best swords. Named Kenpachi but his Father had made a sword for him as well. And he got that when he turned 14. At the begging he was getting beat quite easily. Until he seemed a giant white flash and there stood a men with a black cloak and long black hair. When suddenly he began to see everything the boy would do next. And took a liking to that power he even thought he could beat the Leader of his Clan. But decided not to chance it. Now Ichigo lives his life as a Married men with Two children one named. Itsumi a boy and Minami a girl. And his beautiful wifes name Keiichi. He loves to train his Daughter and Son how to fight. And even teaches his wife.

Ichigo Kurosaki: http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/289/ichigozangetsusq2.jpg

ChakraStrings
Okay Ichigo. Just one thing, you can't use like your Benkai or any other of Ichigo's powers. 'Kay? Good.

Now for the rest of you, keep it up.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing I know that.

ChakraStrings
Phew. Just wanted to make sure, otherwise you'd completely own everyone. xD

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing Oh quick question can you be in a Clan. But pledge loyality to Moto? My son might do that. evil face

Tombstone
hi can i got in

Rikku Gullwing
of course tombstone just don't sign in and then disappear, that happens a lot around here erm

Tombstone
First Name: rashede
Last Name:Utenzaki
Clan:The Utenzaki Clan
Position in Clan: assassin
Sword Name:hell blade
Weapon: katana but he call it hell blade
Dislikes: love
Personality: he is cold he kill for fun he love to see blood on his blade
History: rashede is cold at the age of 15 he kill his mom at age of 18 he hit top assassin rashede have kill 20 samurai so far
pic http://www.baka-anime.net/series/samurai_deeper_kyo_03.jpg

Mugen
do you have to join a clan or can you be freelance, ya know fly solo

DragonWoman
You can be a freelance...we dont have one of those yet

Tombstone
so whats going on in thr rp?!

Tombstone
recap

Mugen
Name: Dmarco (no last name)
Freelance/ex-pirate
Likes: women, adventure, fighting, anything grilled, and fruit

Dislikes: Stuborness, Too uptight, honor code bullshit (you carry a weapon for a reason), bossy people

Peronsality: here and there kinda of person, laid back sometimes, but most of the time pretty enthusiastic, can be selfish, and a little too impulsive, his morals and motives are known to nobody but himself, but all in all hes one of the good guys.

History: Used to be a pirate, raided ships to pay back gambling debts, he owes a lot of people a lot of money, and there is a bounty on his head because it, was once in love, but his lover sold him out to some crimelords he owed for a wealthy future, he barely got out alive, not without killing the one he thought he trusted the most.

John!attheDisco
(This shouldn't die.)

DragonWoman
Tell that to everyone else that rpgs in this...

John!attheDisco
Good idea...

animelover4ever
First Name:
Last Name: Umi shane ozaki (they call her Usho)
Clan:The Inuzuki Clan
Position in Clan: ?
Sword Name: Usho
Weapon: long sword
Dislikes: sometimes everything at once but often changes to liking diferent things
Personality: Is mostly alone. Don't let her cold expression fool you she can be a great person and she is always serious. When she kills somebody after battle she does not just leave the person to rot
History: Her life is unknown to her. When she was 13 she left her family to become a samurai.

John!attheDisco
Making a new charcter so I can Rp.

First Name: Nobutomo
Last Name: Akiyama
Position in Clan: Samurai
Sword Name: None
Weapon: Katana and Wakizashi
Dislikes: Actually fighting, seriousness
Personality: An outgoing, friendly young man, Nobutomo is a gifted warrior and has always been more agile than those older than him. Even though he is at the peak of his agility, he dislikes fighting, but enjoys practicing. He practices Zen and, though he tries to meditate, he is not very good at it due to his lack of concentration. Overall, he is a likeable fellow who is easy to get along with.

John!attheDisco
Bump.

animelover4ever
i like that character....its coolcool

John!attheDisco
Thanks! big grin

animelover4ever
big grin

my clan is dissapearing...cuz its village is distroyed....lol.....

John!attheDisco
Yea, so is my old one, because there's no one in it or fighting it, lol.

animelover4ever
lol...

John!attheDisco
It's near the top of this page.

animelover4ever
hahahahaha...im not awake yet....

John!attheDisco
I only am because I was on the phone for like 2 hours...lol.

animelover4ever
lol....*gets the coffe*

its also a rainy day and rainy days make me very tired....

John!attheDisco
Yeah, same here, there's nothing to do, and getting coffees a good idea!

animelover4ever
coffe is nasty...i have sodas or gatorades to wake me up....lol....but it never works....i tried to read couldn't cocentrate....

John!attheDisco
I have a Gatorade right now! And I'll drink just about anything, lol.

animelover4ever
so do i...rain gatorade....i would drink anything if i was thirsty....

John!attheDisco
I have Rain too! Purple! eek!

animelover4ever
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
I have Rain too! Purple! eek!
big grin big grin big grin cool so do i!!! laughing laughing

stop copyin me....lol!

Hitoribocchi
First name: Hitoribocchi
Last name: Sou
Meaning: So lonely

Position in clan: Samurai
Sword name: Jasuteisu (Justice)
Weapons: A black Yukiyoshi Odachi (1.42.4 cm long sword)
Likes: to skip justice, he likes to fight but will mostly try to avoid them, he also likes to read and lern new things and get better sword skills.
Dislikes: to fight unnesessary or to get disturbed.
Personality: He is somewhat of a lonewolf, he takes orders and succesfully complete them withouth any complaining, he puts his emotional feelings away as he is the quiet person, he dont like to talk so much and never was the cind of person to get to know others.

Hitoribocchi
BUMPIN THIS*

trademark
the person who started this is not hear it not going any i dont think

Hitoribocchi
ok.... so ... what will i do???

trademark
wait and see if some one who plays say u can join but tere is few people

Hitoribocchi
ok.... thnx man

trademark
trademark1:its two of us
trademark2:what i cant get an thanks

Hitoribocchi
ok.... what ever...

John!attheDisco
You can join.

Hitoribocchi
WOOO HHHHOOOO!!!!

Ryuushi
Hey, I was wondering if I could join your rp?

Ryuushi
Hey, I was wondering if I could join your rpg. Im new to this site, but not entirely new to role playing.

Hitoribocchi
sure... u can if u make a char... the character sheets is on the first page

Ryuushi
Sweet, thank you. Here is my character:

First Name: Sasuke
Last Name: Mitsuhiro
Clan: Inuzuki Clan
Position in Clan: Captain
Sword Name: Katana: Ichigou(life) Wakizashi: Shi (death)
Weapon: Mainly uses Katana or both katana and wakizashi, but is also trained in lancing, naginata, and horsemanship
Likes: Fighting, Battles, Duels, Strategy, Intelligence, Bushido, Meditation, Loyalty
Dislikes: lack of awareness, cowardice
Personality: Sasuke is a young and ambitious man. His greatest desire is to perfectly hone the arts of war and to become the greatest warrior and commander of all time. He is calm and centered, and is obsessed with bettering himself at everything.
History: Sasuke Mitsuhiro was born the son of an Inuzuki general of great talent. His father was sent to the front lines of battle with his son almost right after he was born. Sasuke was trained in the art of war for as far as he could remember, growing up on the battlefield, and very quickly became adept at the art of war, due to his great interest in it as well as necessity. He was first trained to use a wakizashi, for he started training at an age to early to use katana with any skill, and as he grew he was taught katana, lancing for battlefield practicality, horsemanship, and naginata to caunter horsemanship. From his early ages he was also educated in strategy, and because he grew up on a battlefield, he was quickly disciplined. Sasuke engaged in his first real battle when he was 13, going on 14, and as time passed he quickly moved through the ranks as his leadership abilities progressed and he proved himself in battles, until just before his 16th birthday he made the rank of Captain.

Ryuushi
heres the pic for my character

Ryuushi
(Ill also be Sasuke Mitsohiro's father)

First Name: Tanachi
Last Name: Mitsuhiro
Position in Clan: General
Spear Name: Itoku
Weapon: He mainly uses his yari Itoku, but also is equipped with a long and short sword.
Likes: Bushido, spearmanship, horsemanship, tact, spirit, teaching
Dislikes: cowardice, the sea
Personality: He is a soldier in every sense of the word. He follows the Busjido code rigorously, and follows all his orders. He is hard on the outside, but has a soft spot on the inside.
History: He was born the son of a mere samurai warrior of the Inuzuki clan. He was trained by a master lanceman and swordsman who had retired from Inuzuki service, and made his living teaching in a quiet villiage. He learned quickly and eventually defeated his teacher in a spear fight. Shortly after his master died of old age, and Tanachi joined the Inuzuki armies as a mere soldier at 15, and was assigned to a spear unit. Shortly after he engaged in his first battle, and fought so well he even took the enemy commanders head, earning him great esteem aswell as a promotion to the rank of seargant. After fighting in many battles he discovered he had a nack for leading men and thinking of strategies, which earned him the rank of leutenant at 16, and eventually captain at 18. Tanachi and the army he was in then stopped in the Inuzuki capital, whare there were a martial arts tournament was being held to discover the best of the warriors. He came 6th in swordsmanship and 1st in lancemanship, earning him the esteem of being the best lanceman of all Inuzuki samurai, and a good swordsman aswell. It was after he won the tournament he met lord Inuzuki, who seemed to like Tanachi. On tha armies march back to the battlefields, they were ambushed, and the general was killed. The new general appointed was Tanachi Mitsuhiro. After that point he faught in many winning battles and very few losing ones. He eventually had a son who he named Sasuke, and who grew up on the battlefield, becoming the best swordsman in Tanachis army, and the 2nd best lanceman, seconded only to Tanachi himself.

Ryuushi
(Pic for Tanachi Mitsuhiro)

At god
First Name: Magoroichi
Last Name: Itoku
Position in Clan: Saragent
Sword Name: Hishimuramu (Death shooter)
Katana: Hisomaru (The might)
Weapon: He uses Kadoichi and a regular katana. But he rarly uses the katana he just loves his Kodochi blade to kill enemy in close range in combat.
Likes: training, reading books, sparring, polishing his weapons respectfully, and Maso soup
Dislikes: Sushi, cutting down bamboo(s)(for a strange reason), killing weak enemies
Personality: Cheery, smiles in battle, and a deadly fighter
History: He was alone since he was a child. He trained himself how to survive. He soon trained with his wooden sword defending himself from big bullies. Soon when Magoroichi was 13 years old strange people from Inuzuki took him and made him a samurai.
He had lot of trouble learning manners, swordsman ship, and honor. But soon he got used to it. He admires Tanachi considering him as his teacher.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1028/image88ef.png

Ryuushi
Hey At god, do you want to be with Tanachi's army outside the capital?

At god
Sure

Jenny_Bug
At God

does your character ever frown?
lol ^.^

clulesslady
First Name: Mitsukai
Last Name: Keikoku
Clan: Utenzaki
Position in Clan: none
Sword Name: Tsukishiro
Dislikes: killing for no reason, no reason behind things, the Utenzaki clan
Personality: Doesn't care about little things (like what food to eat and ect.). Trustworthy and caring, but will kill if neccessary >: ). Silent and does not talk unless spoken to.
History: She was raised in the Utenzaki clan. She got taken away from her family when born and began to train. After the training, she left mysteriously to plan revenge for their unreasonable ways of killing/exiling people and for taking babies from their families. She began training alone and travels here and there.

sheeptipper
First Name:Hotaru
Last Name:Unknown
Clan:Ronin, associated with Shinzi clan
Position in Clan: None
Sword Name: none
Weapon: Naginata, dual Katanas
Dislikes: lack of food/ sleep, people who get in the way
Personality: Normally a happy adolescent, he sometimes exhibits a bloodlust like no one has ever seen. Is able to calm and communicate with most animals, making him a strange mix of characteristics
History: When he was seven he found his way to the Shinzi camp, by 9 he was exiled because of his violent bursts of sudden bloodlust. He made his way to the Utenzaki clan by age ten, and lived there until he decided to become closer to nature after almost loosing his life in a maniacal 30 -vs- 1 scenario.
He was the only one to walk away.
And he was alone.
After purging his sins in the wild he made his way back to the Shinzi camp where he found a minor love affair with the Clan Leader's daughter, and was permitted to stay close to the girl and the clan. While not actually living in the clan camp, the Clan Leader still desires his presence on the battlefield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.