The Samurai RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChakraStrings
It is the glory days of the samurai. Massive armies of brave samurai warriors fight and die for their lords. After years of fighting and much bloodshed, five clans remain to take control of the land and have the honor to call themselves the Shogun.

Though to achieve such a title, blood must be spilt upon the ground. The Five Clans all have their own strengths an weaknesses, alliances may be formed or broken, trust may be gained or lost and Japan is your battleground. So what are you waiting for? Take up arms and fight for you clans honor!

Wild-Cherry
Mori kept a stern look, tugging slightly as her horse skittishly sidestepped. She turned her mount around ot face the group behind her. A few had bloodied faces, some burned. Two lay motionless in theire graves, fiery gullies on this makeshift battle ground. She again tugged at her horses reigns as he snorted and tossed his head.
" Stop it, Shinji. "
She said in a stern voice. As soon as the warriors regained their composure she narrowed her feirce eyes and proceeded to speak.

" There are four other clans left, as many of you may know. These are strong warriors, each with their own sets of values and morals. We need to train our senses perfectly, and congregate to plan an invasion. Our senses will need to be perfect. Our skills honed, our kills? Emaculate. We will leave no trace, we are hiden, as s sleek panther in the night. Our ferocity will unleash in deadly torments against our unexpecting prey!"

Her horse paced nervously before the group, a few of the others horses shied away as well. Mori's soldiers weapons were smeared in blood. As was her own.

" Training begins immediatly tommorow! Mota! Return! "

She cried, galloping to the front of the group. 14 mounted men followed her. She cringed at the thought of the massive slaughters they would commit, but kne wthey could not see her. Shinja was sweating beneath her, his eyes widened. His sleek brown coat shimered in the light of the full moon, and she sighed. He relaxed under her.

As the others returned, she veered off towards a hill, it was drowning in silvery moonlight. Shinji snorted and let his muscles calm. The stallion breathed hard, and she sighed and pat his neck before hopping off and sitting beside him, looking off the hill into the distance.

ChakraStrings
Nakamura Utenzaki relaxed in his mansion. He wore nothing more than his kimono and tabi socks. He took a sip of his tea and shut his eyes as his good friend, Horjo Rekasumi entered the room. Horjo was one of the hopeful trainers. "My lord, the students are doing well, they have completed phase one of the entrance exams." Rekasumi reported bowing before Nakamura. Nakamura grinned and remembered his training days, "All of them passed?" He asked, his voice serious. "Well, two of the canidates were killed mid-way... but we still have fifty-three in all!" The Samurai Trainer said. Nakamura waved his friend away, "Go, teach them." Was all he said. Horjo bowed and walked away.

Nakamura Utenzaki sat in his room as he stared at past war medals. He read a list of the remaining clans, and jotted down some information about their tactics. He had served and fought members of all the clans. Nakamura stood up and walked towards his door. As he opened it, he could heard the clanging of swords as the young hopefuls continued their rigerous training. He stood on a balcony which overlooked the training area and watched the hopefuls train. They are becoming good, but, will they last long in battle? He watched one of the boys rap another boy on the head with his wooden training sword. He crossed his arms, his kimono hanging loosely around his entire body, his two swords made an 'X' shape on his right side. As he entered back inside the samurai mansion, he heard a soft moan, and then a loud thump. Nakamura turned just in time to see two ninja run, their swords smeared with blood. Nakamura drew his two swords and charged at the incoming ninja. "One... two... three..." He said, counting their sword swings. Nakamura kicked one of the ninja in the leg, making him fall to the ground in agony. Moving quickly, he stuck one of his swords deep into the Ninja's back. "Now die cowards!" He shouted as the other ninja was sent flying up aganinst the wall. The last thing the ninja ever saw was a blade coming down straight for his head. Nakamura walked over to his other sword, still stuck in the ninja's back and wiped them both clean before sheathing them.

Two guards ran into the hallway, "My lord are you hurt?" One of them asked. Nakamura merely grinned and pointed to the ninja's bodies and kept walking down the hallway. He'd find out what clan they were from in the morning.

Chizzle
( ok this is my opening )

'' stop for the name of the lord '' Someone yelled.
Roy jumped from some bushes and shouted
''Never u have to catch me first'' He laughed he thought it was fun to play whit the city police. Roy ran all he could towards the Inuzuki camp, but was stopped by another police. ''So i have to kill u then ey'' Roy said and draw a knife '' i can kill u whit this '' he said and stabbed the police that was in front of him. Roy laughed and said '' The police cant catch or kill the co-leader of Inuzuki. The police drawed their swords and all shouted ''Embrace urself here we come''
Roy drawed his katana Nitsalune and said ''you should be honored to see this sword'' The police just kept running give the gemstone to us then u wont get hurt. ''like i care. ANGEL DANCE!!!'' Roy started to spin very fast all the polices got sliced into million pieces when they came near him... ''that was it. what fools to go close like that''
Roy now beginned to run towards the Inuziki hideout and thought to himself '' now the clan leader will be happy to know that he has the Gem of the desert(a diamond gem thats shaped in the desert by the sand)
'' i hope thats no one from the opposit clans finds out about it it is worth alot''...

(good?)

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko was walking through the woods. The kimono of the Utenzaki was no longer worn by her. Instead she was using only the undergarments of the kimono. This was unusual yes, but she did not want to remember what happened and though she asked herself continuously why she had been treated the way she had been, she could not understand it. She continued her wandering around the woods until she came to a village. Her hair was not held as samurai usually had it, instead her hair was loose and she walked around the village as many people stared at her for her dressing and they noticed the samurai weapons she carried.

Yet all she did was smile and at the children who passed her by she played with them and some of them even gave her flowers saying that she was beautiful to which she oly replied with her deepest gratitude.

Chizzle
After 5 hours Roy made it to the village. Now he started walking the guards at the gate just bowed deeply and one said '' back from the mission?'' and the other guard said fast ''Was it a succes?'' Roy replied whit a smile and walked past them. Towards the big mansion in the middle of the town. Inside he walked into the chamber where the leader was. ''I am back from the mission'' Roy said and someone replied
'' come here and give it to me'' Roy walked over the chair where he sat the greatest man in inuzuki, Roy gave him the gem of the dessert.
''ah so this is the gem thats been told in the stories stunning, good job roy u can do whatever u want until i call u'' The leader said. Roy bowed and walked out...

ChakraStrings
Nakamura awoke in the morning. He stretched his arms and yawned. He opened his sliding door and stared into the hallway. A guard was walking towards him, and he bowed. "My lord, those ninja were freelance ninja, so we currently do not know who they were serving under." Nakamura waved the guard away and walked back into his room. He wore his traditional Utenzaki leader kimono and he shoved his two swords into his sash around his waist. Nakamura sighed as he rubbed water onto his face. Perhaps it is time for an invasion... we need new land. He stepped back out into the hallway and approached his good friend, Horjo. "Horjo, gather all of my generals and tell them to meet in the Strategy Room." Horjo bowed and ran off.

Nakamura had all ready finished eating his breakfest by the time his generals entered the Strategy Room. On a table was a complete map of the entire area and where all the clans were located. The Inuzaki clan looked to be a growing threat. They will be the ones we attack. Nakamura thought and relaxed in his chair. "My generals, we must attack the Inuzaki, their clan is all ready growing and we must stop that. We will be the ones who come out in the end and I will stop at nothing to achieve that!" He shouted throwing a knife onto the map where the Inuzaki lay. "Gather your men, we attack in two hours." "Yes my lord." The generals said as they bowed and left the room. Nakamura folded his arms and took a sip of water before leaving the Strategy Room. "The Inuzaki will have no idea." He walked off with his friend Horjo and began to train... there was a battle soon, he had to be ready.

Chizzle
Roy sensed that something was going on but couldn't say what it was ''hmm i wounder, i better prepare for a fight in such an situation u should always prepare'' He said and ran to the clan leader. The leader grumbled, Roy said ''have u sensed it to?'' he got a reply fast ''yes i sense thats someone is threathing us, i give u the mission to find out who'' Roy bowed and left. He beginnined to ran out of town whit a map towards the nearest town where he was gonna sneak and see what he would get.

(it should b a long trip from a hideout to another, and it is also an army so it should take a while ok?)

DragonWoman
Moving through the lush fields that surrounded the small town which her clan; the Shinzi protected and oversaw, Kuro-u allowed a slight glint in her eye to surface as she surveyed her post of almost 4 acres.
Standing in the middle of a field had seemed as more of an advantage for the Samurai of the Shinzi rather than a hindrance upon their tactics.
Having trained within the natural surroundings of their territory and on occassion, that of an ally. The Shinzi found that connecting with the land that bore them allowed a greater advantage once embraced in combat.

Sweeping a hand lightly over the heads of the grass, Kuro-u felt the light cooling breeze whisp through the surrounding wilderness and to her own body which allowed her a brief moment of comfort outside of her tense mortal frame.

It was time, then as she realised that her watch of the area would come to an end. Movement, a signal from a bretherin to her south-west to releave herself of the position and return to the town for rest.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko sat beside a lake in the village. Though she did not know where she was. There were samurai all over the place and they looked at her from time to time. They were puzzled how she had samurai weapons but no clan attire. This was odd indeed. But none of them approached the beautiful young woman.

ChakraStrings
(Of course it will take awhile)

Nakamura grinned with pleasure as five thousand of his strongest Samurai stood at attention, his cavarly units lay to the rear with the archers, Bushi, and youth division. "Let's go!" He shouted and get onto his horse. His mens flags that were strapped on his back wore the Utenzaki insigna (I'll post it soon), he sat at the front with all of his generals. They had quite a bit of a walk ahead of them, but they would make it. His armour glistned against the sun and he sighed as the crisp morning breeze blew over his face.

After nearly six hours of nonstop marching, the men of the Utenzaki clan were slightly tired. But they had to rest for the horses. After setting up a camp, and his tent, Nakamura marched around the camp talking to his soldiers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horjo grinned, he was left in charge of the entire mansion. He relaxed in his chair. Two samurai guards stood at his side. He bit into some fish and swallowed. He stood up and went for a stroll outside in the mansion's gardens. He shut his eyes and relaxed on a bench that was built near a quiet stream. He awoke twenty minutes later and rubbed his wrists, he wasn't tired anymore. There were some students that were left behind to train. He walked into the hallway and his mouth dropped at what he saw. Two guards lay on the ground dead, one with a knife in his throat, and another with his neck snapped. He drew his sword, for he always carried it with him. There was something here.

FG725
Dorimi walked around the camp anxious to attack the clan. He went to a tree and climbed in it to get a view of the camp ground. He could see a small pond a little ways off he was in the mood for some fish. He swung from the branch and landed softly on the ground. He ran his fingers through his hair and went on his way. He quietly made his way to the pond being careful to not run into any unwelcome guests. He sat at the edge of the pond and looked down into the water. He had grown a slight beard. He kind of liked it he hadn't let it grow out that much before. He looked into the water and saw catfish swimming around. He had gotten a spear from the camp and through it swiftly into the water. It pierced the catfish's outer skin and went straight through it pinning it onto the mucky ground. It was pretty deep but it was dry outside so Dorimi didn't mind getting a little wet. He dove in and got the catfish he had stabbed and managed to kill several others while underwater. He came to land taking deep breathes and placed the catfish beside him. "mmm....time to eat." he said. He built a fire and cooked one fish after the other

Chizzle
Roy got luck at the town tavern he snapped a conversation.
- The Inuzuki will get suprised when they get attacked. A man said.
- Yea they will get over taken by them. Another man said.
Roy drawed his katan and jumped against the mans and yelled
'' Who is attacking the Inuzuki tell now! ''
'' The utenzaki they left this morning ''
Roy put his katana in its place and ran all he could against the hideout and thought ''igotta warn them or we won't have a chance''
After a hour he was at the gate he just kept running, he came to the mansion and said loud '' Leader the Utenzaki is moving against us it's a matter of hours'' Aryo answered
''Hmm... Tell the man prepare for battle behind this walls we have advantage, put archers a the wall spear mans in the front and swords man behind and horsemans in the rear now''
Roy ran out to the streets and shouted '' The Utenzaki is coming prepare for battle. Spears in the gate opening swords mans behind and horse mans in the back and archers at the wall. All citizen get into ur houses and wait that is all'' And the people shouted ''Yes co leader Roy!''

(now we r prepared so who's gonna be suprised :P )

DragonWoman
Moving into the town's small center, Kuro-u came across a small amount of children. Familiar with two of them she smiled at the youths and enquired as to what they were talking about. Young voice lowered, the nearest boy informed Kuro-u of the town's new arrival.

Nodding slightly and thanking the children, she then glanced around. Inclining her head slightly as one of her superior bretherin greeted her, she made her way toward the new comer with curiousity brimming in her mind.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko was sitting there by the lake when she noticed the woman walking to her. She was still laughing with the children and playing with them. She inclined her head to the woman as she knew she was a superior even though she was an exile.

- "Hello my lady" - Tomoko said inclining her head as she greeted her.

Chizzle
Roy inspected the troops all was ready for the battle. Aryo sat outside his mansion on the hill and looked down. After inspecting the troops roy took of whit his elite team against the woods for an suprise attack from behind now they were ready and whit great chances they were gonna win they thought....

(let see later who wins)

Rikku Gullwing
(No disrespect at all but finding out of the Utenzaki attacking the Inuzuki in a town tavern is really farfetched. I think the Utenzaki made the desicion too soon for anyone to know besides themselves)

FG725
Originally posted by Chizzle
Roy got lucky at the town tavern where he listened in on a conversation.
"The Inuzuki will be suprised when they get attacked," A man said.
"Yea they will get over taken by them" Another said.
Roy drew his katana and jumped against the men and yelled
'' Who is attacking the Inuzuki tell me now! ''
'' The utenzaki they left from their camp this morning, ''one of the men studdered.
Roy sheathed his katana and ran as far and as fast he could against the hideout. (I'd fix that but i dunno what the hell it means) All the way there he was thinking '' I must warn the others or we won't have a chance''
After a hour or so he was at the gate he just kept running, till he came to the mansion he stopped in front of two guards that were guarding the door. Roy charged breaking the doors open and came to the leader of the Inzuki's room where he sat. Roy knelt down on his knees '' Lord, the Utenzaki are moving against us it's a matter of hours till they reach us. We must prepare for battle!'' Roy said in a distressed voice.
''Hmm... Tell the men they must prepare for battle behind the walls we have an advantage here , put the archers at the wall spear men in the front and sword men behind and horsemen in the rear now!''
Aryo demanded. Roy quickly ran out to the streets and shouted '' The Utenzaki are coming prepare for battle! Spear men are going to be positioned in front of the the gate opening, sword men behind the spear men! Horse men in the back and archers at the wall. All civilians get to the mansion you shall find cover there for the time being. Go NOW!'' Roy yelled out at them. The men began to hug their families goodbye not knowing when or if they would ever see them again and they formed their positions.

(now we r prepared so who's gonna be suprised :P )

(I tried to fix that post you butchered as best I could added a little more tang to it)

FG725
Originally posted by Rikku Gullwing
(No disrespect at all but finding out of the Utenzaki attacking the Inuzuki in a town tavern is really farfetched. I think the Utenzaki made the desicion too soon for anyone to know besides themselves)
(that's what I thought as well)

Rikku Gullwing
(It would make the thing more plausible if the men in the tavern would talk about the Utenzaki movilizing, but they did not know who they were going to attack or if it was just a drill or something. But having them talking about something that's going on miles and miles away and at the very moment they are talking about it it's just not possible)

Chizzle
(ok then i fix it so ignore my latest replies)

Roy heard some old mens talking about The Utenzakis movement against some clan. Roy asked ''Do u know what clan they r moving against?'' One old man said ''not really it is just rumors'' Roy stood there thinking and said to him self ''hmm... i don't think this is a coincident this can be something thats has something to do whit Inuzukis or maybe they r attacking some other clan this can be to our advantage or if they attack us they can be a problem either way we should prepare atleast whit a spy or something to watch the movement of them'' Roy ran towards the hideout to report.

After some hours he came to the gate he then started to walk up to the hill mansion where Aryo was the leader of the clan. When he saw Aryo he said '' i found out that the Utenzaki is moving there army, i think that we should prepare even if it doesn't have to do whit us. Atleast send a scout to track the armies movement'' Aryo aswered '' I let u take care of the scouting i prepare the troops'' Roy bowed and walked out...

(better now it isn't to defend it is also to attack ok?)

DragonWoman
Tomoko was sitting there by the lake when she noticed the woman walking to her. She was still laughing with the children and playing with them. She inclined her head to the woman as she knew she was a superior even though she was an exile.

- "Hello my lady" - Tomoko said inclining her head as she greeted her.

"Greetings to you." Kuro-u replied, impressed at the fact that the newcomer seemed to have a good knowledge of both protocol and etiquite.
"You are new in this town aren't you?" Kuro-u asked and before the young woman could answer she put forward another question which was much more direct and somehow startling, "Which town where you exiled from?"

FG725
(ok then i fix it so ignore my latest replies)

Roy heard some old mens talking about The Utenzakis movement against some clan. Roy asked ''Do u know what clan they r moving against?'' One old man said ''not really it is just rumors'' Roy stood there thinking and said to him self ''hmm... i don't think this is a coincident this can be something thats has something to do whit Inuzukis or maybe they r attacking some other clan this can be to our advantage or if they attack us they can be a problem either way we should prepare atleast whit a spy or something to watch the movement of them'' Roy ran towards the hideout to report.

After some hours he came to the gate he then started to walk up to the hill mansion where Aryo was the leader of the clan. When he saw Aryo he said '' i found out that the Utenzaki is moving there army, i think that we should prepare even if it doesn't have to do whit us. Atleast send a scout to track the armies movement'' Aryo aswered '' I let u take care of the scouting i prepare the troops'' Roy bowed and walked out...

(better now it isn't to defend it is also to attack ok?)
(How the hell did you know it was the Utenzaki! No one even mentioned it and how about using spellcheck if you wont use proper grammar. erm )

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko frowned at Kuro-u and looked down.

- "I was exiled from the Utenzaki my lady. Though I was given no reason for it. They tried to execute me but I defended myself and I escaped. I left my kimono on the side of a river. That explains why I'm dressed like this" - Tomoko replied.

Chizzle
Originally posted by FG725
(How the hell did you know it was the Utenzaki! No one even mentioned it and how about using spellcheck if you wont use proper grammar. erm )

(if u look u see that they do say that it is Utenzaki. And sry for the grammar i was in a hurry so i didnt really think about it stick out tongue )

ChakraStrings
(if u look u see that they do say that it is Utenzaki. And sry for the grammar i was in a hurry so i didnt really think about it stick out tongue )

(Err... Chizzle, what he means is that in the ROLEPLAYING GAME you don't know that Utenzaki are attacking you. You have to be in character, like say you are eating a sandwich ten miles away from my guy, "my character" doesn't know what you are doing. -_- Kids these days)

Nakamura had just about finished his stroll of the camp, talking with some of the soldiers. As he finished talking to an anxious group of young samurai, he saw one of his troops sitting alone. Nakamura watched as the samurai dove into the water to retrieve a fish and came back with more. He grinned and walked over to him, "Good catch." He said as he sat next to the fire. They would have to move soon, otherwise the men may get to anxious. Nakamura rubbed his ankles and took a deep breath, he hadn't done battle in so long... it would seem like good practice to finally go back into battle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------Horjo moved quietly, walking on his toes. Something was going on here that he didn't like. He heard a low grunt, and then the drop of another body from a doorway to the right of him. He sliced up the door and ran into the room. What? A dead body lay on the ground, two kunai lay embedded in his throat. As he looked upwards, a ninja wearing all black and a red cloth that ran like a sash over his shoulder charged at him. Narrowling dodging the attack, Horjo struck the back of his opponet, making a thin slice along his back. The ninja grunted and whirrled around, throwing two shurkiens at him. One missed the other hit his right shoulder. It stung, and Horjo gritted his teeth, but during his training, he had learned to forget pain.

The ninja ran forward, and Horjo blocked the incoming attack. Without expecting it, two other ninja ran into the room, both of them wielding ninja swords. What is going on? The three ninja attacked as a group, running at Horjo. Without much time to react, Horjo was sliced across the chest and the left arm. He turned to face the three ninja, he was smiling and ran at them, sword extended. He embedded his sword deep inside on of the ninja's stomachs and he sliced upwards, his face covered with his enemies blood. The other two ninja made stabbing motions at him, but he dodged those and beheaded one of the ninjas.

Now only one ninja remained, Horjo used his experiance as a fighter to bring him down. As the ninja made an aerial attack, Horjo stepped two steps to the left, and one step backwards, the ninjas attack just missing him. He smiled as the ninja stood wide-eyed as his sword got stuck in the ground. Horjo didn't even give him a second to look at him for he cut him in half in an instant. He wiped his sword clean by flicking it, Was that all of them or is there more? What was the meaning of this? He looked over at the enemies attire and froze, they were wearing the Moto insigna. Impossible!

KingDubya
Kisho stood within the confines of the Ito clan's headquarters (best word I could think of). He had a pair of bokken (wooden swords) shaped just like his pair of weapons, and a blindfold covered his eyes. He twitched his head to the right and blocked the attack of one of his opponents with the shorter sword, swiftly returning the favor with the longer one. He spun to face what was his left and thrust the longer sword into someone's stomach, causing him to grunt with pain. Then he thrust his swords to either side, hitting the last two of his opponents.
He removed the blindfold to look at the four students. They lay on the ground clutching various body parts. Kisho simply said, "You need to practice more. You cannot let your opponent get away unscathed, especially when they are blind." He then helped them up, one at a time, so that they could continue the lesson, but one of his generals interfered. "We will continue this lesson later," Kisho said, dismissing the four.
Turning to his general, he asked, "What news do you bring?"
"The Moto clan is growing braver by the moment. They've attempted assassinating some of our captains, and they even tried going after me." He leaned closer and whispered, "They've employed ninjas, sir."
"Ninjas? This is not good." Kisho pondered the situation for a short while. "If they have the ninjas on their side, even I'm in trouble." He said to his general, "Tell all officers to be on their guard at all times. We need to be more careful in these times, for enemies could be lurking around any corner."
"Yes, sir." The general bowed, then ran off to relay the command.

DragonWoman
Tomoko frowned at Kuro-u and looked down.

- "I was exiled from the Utenzaki my lady. Though I was given no reason for it. They tried to execute me but I defended myself and I escaped. I left my kimono on the side of a river. That explains why I'm dressed like this" - Tomoko replied.

Kuro-u nodded slightly as the young woman spoke, shooing away the small group of children. She ushered the woman to follow her, "My name is Kuro-u Yata. I am one of the few women who have successfully completed the samurai training of our village. What is your name?"
Moving toward a slightly large home, Kuro-u opened one of the main doors, ushering the woman in, taking off her shoes and placing them on a rack close to the door, she smiled over her shoulder and nodded as a servant greeted her.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko was surprised at the kindness of Kuro-u. She only smiled.

- "My name is Tomoko Kuriyama" - Tomoko said as she walked behind Kuro-u and entered her home.

- "You have a lovely home, and your village is beautiful. The children are so nice" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u proceeded toward a large bamboo and paper screen door, sliding it open and nodding to another servant who bowed to her. She turned to face Tomoko and spoke, "Thankyou. We are the most peacefull among all the clans known in this section...we value our serenity and connect deeply with the spirit world as well as our surroundings." She paused and smiled a little, "As my guest, this will be your temporary quarters, Michiko will attend to your needs and please feel free to roam our small village." Michiko, the servant woman to Kuro-u's right bowed politely to Tomoko and smiled with a slight sparkle in her eye.
Kuro-u moved to another smaller door that was inbuilt to one of the hard wood walls and slid it open, revealing a small collection of clothing, "You may attire yourself in these spare kimono's and undergarments for the time being. I will contact the council so that you may have an audience...I will assist in pleading your case. That is...if you're willing to stay and learn our ways?"

((OOC: here are the kimonos:
http://web-japan.org/kidsweb/virtual/kimono/image/occasions/homongi.gif
http://www.hawaii.edu/arts/images/spotlight_kimono.jpg
http://plainjanestudio.com/Asian/Gold-Grn-Leaf-Kimono.jpg ))

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled at Kuro-u and Michiko.

- "You are too kind my lady. I'm not sure I can repay your kindness but I offer you my service. And I am willing to learn your ways" -Tomoko said bowing to Kuro-u.

D4th R3v4n
Orin sat on a rotting stump in the wood beyond his encampment. He had been riding for days now, and his mount needed rest, along with his peers. He took deep breaths, 'examining' the world around him, his eyes closed and his mind open. He watched little ants scurry around, builing their mounds and collecting dinner, the squirrels collecting an acorn feast, a robin singing a lulling song... But a dark shadow loomed over all of this, and as much as he wanted it to go away, it was still their. He hated fighting, but the day had come. He wanted to just return home, but he knew that wouldn't be possible...
"Orin... You know we should for an alliance." Spoke one of his peers quietly.
"Yes... yes I know... But who would form an alliance in times like this? I would gladly share the land with another clan, if not all... But with times like these... No." He spoke with a cold tone, though he wished it was all real. The man left him, Orin 'watching' him as he left.
What are we going to do...? True, they had enough men, and enough power to stop at least two clans, but this bloodshed was useless.
A loud crack was heard in a tree not to far ahead. Orin had known this man was their all along, but didn't want to attack him and waste another. As Orin started to open his eyes, a shuriken darted out of the leaves and struck him in the shoulder. He grunted, but knew it wouldnt be any pain, but as he tried to stand he wobbled. And his vision blurred. He tried to call for help, but his mouth was like cotton. To the ground he toppled, and on the ground he lay. The last thing he remembered has being hoisted onto someone's shoulder, and carried off into the distance.

An assassin

Quincy Archer
Hmmm...to enter or not to enter....

FG725
Dorimi lyed down and let the sun hit his face. He began to think about past things. Both the good....and the bad.

{Flashback}

"Dorimi, this is your new trainer. Seeing as know others have been able to teach you. Listen to this one he is the best." Conjur, one of Dorimi's old teachers, told him. An older man came forth. He was balding and had a long gray beard. "Dorimi, stop standing around. We have alot of work to do."
Two months later
"Good,good, Dorimi but not good enough you wont win a war with those skills," His master said. "Yes," Dorimi said in a loud voice.
Three years later
"Dorimi, come here." His master said. He put his hand on Dorimi's shoulder. "You have become a major of our great clan. You have learned all you must know. Now I am no longer your master, but your friend. So you shall refer to me by my name Roru-ko." Dorimi smiled and hugged his old master. "I wont forget what you taught me...Roru-ko."
8 months later.....
Dorimi, Conjur, Roru-ko and Myung-joon had found themselves out hunting. It was just a short time to hang out with one another. Dorimi had been sent out to get some water for the group. When he returned all were dead. Conjur was stuck in a tree with a sword going straight through him hold him in. Myung-joon, Dorimi's best friend, had been decapitated, and Roru-ko lyed on the ground stabbed in the chest breathing heavily he still had some life in him. Dorimi ran to him. "D-d-dorimi. T-t-ake my sword and kill those, bastards," Roru-ko said dying. Dorimi lifted the blood stained sword from the ground. "The, Drinzel," he muttered. "This sword has seen battle for generations, never dulling it stays powerful, blood fuels it," he said softly. He sheated the sword and tracked the killers.
{Flashback over}
Dorimi pulled out the sword he hadn't killed in forever and it grew dull he needed to use it soon but he would kill with it. He sat on a rock sharpening it.

DragonWoman
Tomoko smiled at Kuro-u and Michiko.

- "You are too kind my lady. I'm not sure I can repay your kindness but I offer you my service. And I am willing to learn your ways" -Tomoko said bowing to Kuro-u.

Kuro-u smiled in return and exited the room, "I will summon for you once an audience with the council has been organised, until then if you have any urgent needs apart from the material form...please have Michiko find me." She continued down the corridor and Michiko slid the thin door shut, bowing to her new mistress and speaking softly, "Shall I run you a bath Mistress?"

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled and bowed to Kuro-u as she left and then looked at Michiko and was still smiling.

- "Oh that would be most pleseant, yes please" - Tomoko answered and then looked around, just before Michiko left Tomoko turned back to her - "Thank you, Michiko".

DragonWoman
Michiko smiled a little and swept off into one of the adjoining rooms to ready the bath, within moments the calming sound of flowing water could be heard.

FG725
Dorimi had sharpened his blade and walked back to the camp it was growing dark. He saw some his old friends family members. Most of his friends were killed. He walked to a large group and sat by the fire.
{flashback}
I can hear them laughing, but where are those good for nothing bastards? They aren't from here hired is my guess or just passing through and figured they could get a good fight Dorimi thought. He put his hand on the hilt of his blade. He was ready to charge but he remembered his masters teachings one thing he said was "Dorimi you can defeat an army, alone, but not by making yourself noticed you'll become a target a big one. Use your environment to your advantage" and that he did. There were about a total of twelve there. Some were drunk. Some weren't he would kill the sober ones who were threats first. He began picking some off slitting ones throat and strangling another. He had killed all but two of the sober ones leaving six men left. He jumped from a tree limb cutting one across the throat. The others reached for there weapons. He slashed ones enitre leg off in one swift cut. One he slit him across the chest blood flung into his face and on his clothes. He had killed them all. He sheathed the sword and walked to the biggest tent. A large one came out with a mace in his hand. "Samurai scum!" he yelled in his native tongue. Dorimi pulled out his old katana which he had used for years and swung at the man. He hit it with his mace breaking it in half. Dorimi tossed it into his throat. Then he pulled out Drinzel. "Your weapons cannot match mine!" the man yelledd out. Dorimi didn't understand him but had a good idea of what he said by what he was looking at. They swung at the same time and both of the weapons met. Time seemed to freeze and then it began moving the mace shattered into a thousan pieces. He stabbed the man in the stomach turning his blade. He began coughing up blood and hit the floor dead. Dorimi looked at him. "He was a northman, a viking they haven't been inhabiting these parts in centuries though." he said. He walked into the tent and examined it he read a note it was written in his language so he could read this one. It stated:

" Drondj, great viking leader. I have a task for you. You must kill the Utenzaki's greatest trainer he has been doing well in making strong warriors he challenges our power. That we cannot have. He is named Roru-ko. Our inside sources say he will be traveling into the forest this upcoming Thursday. He will have three other people with him. One is strong the other two are new warriors they shouldn't be much trouble. You will be handsomely rewarded for this task.
Signed,
The moto clan leader

He went to another letter. It was by the viking leader.

"Moto leader, We have succesfully killed the one you call Roru-ko. And two of his allies one was absent. But we saw him if he comes he shall not pose as a problem he looks weak and foolish.
Drondj

it said in a sloppy writing and hard to make out though. He searched through more. There was a journal of the viking leader open. He began to read it though he didn't speak or read much northmen tongue.

We have succesfully completed our task two of our men died. One of the men we were supposed to kill wasn't there I worry he looked powerful he will see his fallen allies and come for us. We had a scout see him but the man was gone once we got some men there. He is heading our way. Hopefully we shall not have a problem. I'm looking forward to my reward. Something is going on outside I hear my men. He has killed the-
and it ended.

{flashback over}

Rikku Gullwing
Once the bath was ready Tomoko entered the room and thanked Michiko. She then took the bath. It was the first time in weeks she had been able to take a bath somewhere that wasn't a lake. And it was soothing, after a few minutes she was done and put on one of the kimonos that Kuro-u had given her. She looked in the mirror and once again saw herself clean and properly dressed unlike she had been when she was exiled from the Utenzaki.

Now she waited patiently for Kuro-u to arrive so she could see what her fate was, if she was to stay with her and learn from her or if she would have to continue her journey.

D4th R3v4n
Orin awoke in bundles, but not in a warehouse or someplace deserted. He was tied in the middle of a city street, a rope tied around his arms and legs securely. No way to get out of this one. He was still woozy from the effects of the poison, but he could still make out the robes people were wearing, and their clan symbols. They're the... Moto. Damn. He, in some way or another, was screwed.

DragonWoman
Michiko slid the thin door open and stepped aside as Kuro-u, adorned in a regal looking kimono entered the quarters of her guest. Her face was solemn but there was a glint of promise in her eyes, she spoke; "You have been granted an audience with the council...I am glad that you are already bathed and clothed for your audience is within the hour."

((Kuro-u's kimono:
http://www.japaneseweddingfavors.com/images/kimono_pagoda.jpg ))

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko bowed to Kuro-u and smiled. It was little the time she has known her but Tomoko now held a deep respect and admiration for Kuro-u and wanted to live up to any expectation she might have of her.

- "Thank you my lady. I will follow you to the audience" - Tomoko said with her head inclined as a sign of respect. The Utenzaki couldn't look their superiors in the eye as well or they were beaten.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u nodded and spun slightly on her heel. Making her way silently down the corridors of her home and out into the streets of the village.
The large council hall was not far but she made sure that Tomoko was not far behind her as she continued onward.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko followed Kuro-u closely to the council hall. Keeping up with her at all times and not falling behind, she admired the village as they passed through it and the children she had seen smiled and giggled when they saw her and she couldn't help but to do so as well.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u moved through the buildings both small and large alike. It was closing upon dusk and the village was alive with people scurrying, walking idly and travelling upon various forms of mechanical transport.
Swerving through the endless amount of bodies, Kuro-u realised it may take longer than she thought to make it to the hall.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko was still in awe with the village. It was so nice and peaceful yet very advanced. She still followed Kuro-u.

- "Is it too far my lady?" - Tomoko asked.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u shook her head, "No more than 100 paces now." She replied calmly as they continued, nodding slightly to greetings from both civillians and comrades alike.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled and continued walking behind Kuro-u. She smiled at people who looked at her who in turn smiled back. She was a very likable person.

DragonWoman
Making their way finally through the throng of bodies, Kuro-u and Tomoko arrived at the large building.
Though ancient in it's own right, through the centuries the council's main port of buisness has undergone minor structural changes. Allowing for slightly more modern uses to be applied to the maginificent structure.

Kuro-u approached the large painted doors and knocked twice. The doors receeded and Kuro-u glanced back at Tomoko in a geasture for the young woman to follow her inside.

http://www.jocksamurai.co.uk/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album08/Japanese_Building.thumb.jpg
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~snitow/2003summer/hakone0009.jpg
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~imcallis/img/pics/Japanese-Hall.jpg
http://www.artsmia.org/art-of-asia/architecture/images/audience-hall-image.jpg ]]

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko followed her into the building admiring the sight of it. As they walked they passed several paintings and statues of ancient clan leaders and she admired them all.

- "What should I do my lady? What should I say?" - Tomoko asked.

hitokiri jin

DragonWoman
Tomoko followed her into the building admiring the sight of it. As they walked they passed several paintings and statues of ancient clan leaders and she admired them all.

- "What should I do my lady? What should I say?" - Tomoko asked.

Kuro-u continued down the lengthy hall and turned her head slightly to reply to Tomoko's questions.
"Follow my lead, say nothing untill you are spoken to. If you are asked any questions, look to me for approval before answering the question. As far as the council are concerned you are a newcomer here and a student of mine. If you are to remain in this village, much must change in your life to become part of the samurai in our territory."

Rikku Gullwing
- "I understand my lady" - Tomoko said and bowed slightly to Kuro-u and smiled at her continuing to walk behind her.

DragonWoman
It took less than 5 minutes to arrive at the large and elloquently designed council main hall.
Kuro-u paused and spoke to the guard who nodded and opened the door to allow the two women to enter as pre their arrangement.

Kuro-u entered the council meeting hall and bowed deeply in respect for the panel of 5 resident elders of the village. She glanced back as she did so, urging Tomoko to do the same.

http://www.kendo.pt/images/iaido-sensei.jpg
2. http://www.uni-koeln.de/studenten/conne/bisher/kanai_sensei_01.jpg
3. http://www.ryusei-karate.com/english/newsletters/sakamoto-fall-s.jpg
4. http://iaido.org/pages/images/esaka2.jpg
5. http://www.kakudokan.no/gfx/sugino_yoshio1.jpg ]

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko looking at Kuro-u and her bow, she quickly did the same and stood quiet, waiting for Kuro-u to speak as she had told her.

DragonWoman
A small gong was sounded, the meeting was now in session.

Kuro-u began in a traditional manner of greeting, bowing once deeply, a second time at half the depth then bringing her palms together in a prayer like form and inclining her head.
She raised her eyes, her hands remaining in the same position as she spoke; "Honored and respected members of the elder council, I come today bearing good karma and the wish to bring this young foreigner into our way of life."

A small murmur came from the council, several of the members shifted in their places as Kuro-u continued; "I understand your concern in this matter and I have spent time with the new arrival. You know of my skill and effective judgement. I now ask you sincerely to consider my request."

Another small inclination of her head and Kuro-u became silent once more, glancing approvingly back at Tomoko.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko could not understand what happened before her but everytime she was looked upon she inclined her head. And looked at Kuro-u and grinned not knowing if she could do it in the presence of the council but she gave her a small grin and waited to see if the council wished to ask her a question.

DragonWoman
One of the council members finally spoke up after they'd consorted in amongst themselves, "Young newcomer, we as the ruling council of this village wish to hear your intentions if you are to join our community. What will you take upon as your new way of life if we grant you a place in our society?"

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko bowed slightly and then looked at the members of the council.

- "I will abide by your code and dedicate my life to your teachings and your service. With all my heart, I pledge upon this until I die" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
The council murmured in approval and began to speak amongst themselves. Kuro-u meanwhile nodded slightly to Tomoko in approval and ushered the young woman to join her at her side.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled and walked to where Kuro-u was.

- "Do you think I did good my lady?" - Tomoko asked for she was still nervous and almost shaking.

DragonWoman
"You did very well indeed Tomoko. I can tell that you have a little experience already which will aid you in your audience today." Kuro-u replied softly.

The chairman of the council sounded the small gong once more, catching everyones attention. He stood and made his way to the two women, smiling a little. His aged features glittering with a certain fatherly like glow, he put his tanned hand on Tomoko's shoulder and chuckled, "Do not be so nervous child...you are now one of us." He glanced at Kuro-u, "This fine warrioress beside me shall take charge of your affairs and consider her your new mistress."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled and bowed to the council.

- "Thank you so much, you are too kind. I will not disappoint you or shame the desicion you have come to today" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
The elder chuckled once more and smiled at both the women, "That is why we made the decision so quickly, especially with Kuro-u as your tutor we feel there is a rare chance that you will fail."

Kuro-u bowed slightly to the elder and smiled ever so slightly, "Domo...come Tomoko, the council are quite busy today and we have much to organise."

Rikku Gullwing
- "Yes my lady" - Tomoko said and bowed to the members of the council once more and smiling she turned around and followed Kuro-u out of the chamber.

DragonWoman
Once free of the large building, Kuro-u slowed her steps and waited for the young new student to catch up with her.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko followed Kuro-u out the building and smiled at her.

- "I thought it was going to be more difficult. I believe I lived too long with the Utenzaki, that I forgot they are the ones who are cruel and unforgiving" - Tomoko said frowning.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u smiled at her new student and chuckled ever so slightly, "The council are quite hard to win over Tomoko, you did very well in there. I am quite proud of you." She paused and put an arm around the young woman's shoulders, "Now...perhaps a celebration just between the two of us is in order hmmm? Are you hungry?"

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled at Kuro-u and put her hands together.

- "Yes I do. I haven't had anything decent to eat since....well a long time actually" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u nodded, "Good, I know the perfect place...do you have a stomach for foreign foods?"

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled at her.

- "After what I have been eating for these past few weeks I guess I can eat anything my lady" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u chuckled, "I may have to change your mind about that...come." She walked with her arm around Tomoko's shoulder to a semi-large restaraunt, the writing on the menu's was all in a foreign language but Kuro-u seemed comfortable in the atmosphere of the establishment, smiling to the cook who peeked out from the view in the wall and who beamed back at her. A waitress attended to the two and ushered them to a table, the cook waddling out and greeting Kuro-u in his native tongue. Kuro-u chuckled her features shining in a friendly manner she returned his greeting then switched back to a more familiar Japanese; "This is my new charge, Tomoko..."
The cook smiled and extended a clean hand, "Nice to meet you Tomoko-chan, I'm the owner and head cook Muziuto."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko shook his hand and smiled at him.

- "Nice to meet you too, you have a very beautiful place it is so charming" - Tomoko said smiling.

DragonWoman
Muziuto smiled and looked around nodding a little, "We try. I'll bring out a few of my specialities in a moment...Kuro-u, it's good to see you again my friend but we'll have to talk later, we're quite busy as you can see."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled as the friendly cook walked away to carry on with his business.

- "So my lady, what are we getting? What are his specials?" - Tomoko asked.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u winked at Tomoko, "You shall see." She smiled and rested back and nodded to the waitress as she bought over two glasses of a tasty looking drink.

http://www.barillaus.com/images/Cocktail_Individual_big.jpg

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko took a glass and drank from it and smiled.

- "Wow this is amazing. I like it" - Tomoko said.

(I want one of those smile )

DragonWoman
Kuro-u took the glass with the yellow liquid in the bottom and took a sip, smiling, "I thought you would."
And as she finished speaking the food arrived all at once. Kuro-u's smile broadened and she clapped her hands together in anticipation, "This looks fantastic, my compliments."

http://images14.fotki.com/v249/photos/6/650190/2314838/IMG_4416-vi.jpg
http://www.hattiesburg.org/media/images/uploaded/Dish.jpg
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/beatthechef/img/ep_27_chal_m1120599.jpg
http://www.peruvianembassy.us/images/todo-sobre-peru/food-ceviche.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/16/20311734_534851b4df_m.jpg

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled and looked at all the food in awe. But she waited for Kuro-u to try one of the plates so she cloud start as well.

- "Where to begin?" - she asked.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u shrugged and picked up her chopsticks and her bowl, beginning to select from the large spread infront of them, "I don't mind...whatever you want to eat just take it."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko took the plate with the chicken and tried it, it was actually really good and she was so happy to finally eat something like it since she had been eating herbs and fruits all the time if she could find them.

- "It is really good, thank you so much" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u nodded in acknowledgement to Tomoko because her mouth was full of food. Truth be told she'd not eaten properly in several days due to her hectic training schedule and it was good to finally have something of such quality to feast upon.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko kept eating and looked at Kuro-u. She was thinking about the training if there was anything she had to do to get started or something. With the Utenzaki she had learned a lot but her constant disobedience to killing or disregarding orders that made her concience uneasy was probably the reason why she was kicked out and almost killed. And she was deep in thought about it.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u began to run through the necessary training that Tomoko would have to undergo in the weeks and months to come. They would start within two days from now, but first she needed to become accustomed to her new student, find her strengths and weaknesses as well as grow a tight bond with her.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko looked at Kuro-u and saw her deep in thought. She smiled at her.

- "Is there something wrong my lady?" - Tomoko asked.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u finished her mouthfull and shook her head, sipping her drink, "Nothing at all...just enjoying my food a little too much Tomoko." She smiled, "How are you doing on your side? Making a dent in the feast yet?"

Rikku Gullwing
- "Yes it is all very good my lady" - Tomoko said still eating her food. It was all delicious and she completely took her mind off the memories of the Utenzaki.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u nodded and took in a little more food before resting, she looked over to the young woman, "No need to rush, we have some time before training will begin."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko kept eating and finished after a while. She then looked at Kuro-u and smiled.

- "I can't eat anymore. Thank you very much" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u finished her mouthfull and smiled a little, "That's quite alright, we will take the rest home with us to finish another time...would you like another beverage or would you prefer to leave and rest at the house?"

Rikku Gullwing
- "I think I would like to head back to the house my lady, but it is your choice" - Tomoko said and smiled.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u nodded and put her bowl down. One of the waitresses attended to their table and took the plates of food away so that they may be packed for the light travel before the two would arrive home. Kuro-u stood, thanking the cook in his tongue and began to exit.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko followed Kuro-u and smiled at the cook.

- "Thank you" - she said and exit the restaurant with Kuro-u.

DragonWoman
The cook nodded to Tomoko and watched the two leave.

Kuro-u turned right when they exited the establishment and waited for Tomoko to catch up.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko walked to where Kuro-u was and waited to follow her back to the house. She was smiling, she was happy because she started to feel like she was finally somewhere she belonged.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u walked leisurely back to the house with Tomoko at her side. A servant opened the door for the two women and bowed as they entered. Kuro-u yawned a little and smiled at Tomoko, "So...what do you wish to do now Tomoko and please...until we begin your training there is no need to be so formal."

Rikku Gullwing
- "I can see you are tired my lady, you should get some rest. I am this formal because I respect you so much my lady, and because you've been so good to me without reason" - Tomoko said smiling.

DragonWoman
"Ah, I'm not tired just overworked...and the main reason why I took you in is because you remind me so much of myself."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko's smile widened and she bowed to her.

- "I will do my best to live up to your expectations my lady" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u let her innocent mistake pass. She herself had been an outsider once and taken in by the same council member that granted Tomoko citizenship today. She smiled in return and sighed, "I will be in my quarters, have Michiko fetch me if you require anything. If I do not see you until tomorrow, please have Michiko find me so we can go out and get you a proper wardrobe and whatever else you will need for your time spent here in my home."

Sora The Brave
As Orin stayed tied to the stake in the middle of the Moto village, he began to cut the ropes with a small knife he kept. The streets were deserted now, though there were sentries around the perimeter, but he was stealthy enough to avoid their capture.

Orin dropped down quietly, and began to make a stealthy run towards the stables, where he could hopefully get a ride outta there.

Rikku Gullwing
- "Yes my lady I will do so" - Tomoko said and smiled at her. With a small bow she left for her room. She sat on the floor and closed her eyes. She started meditating and images of her past came to her.

- "Tomoko! Get up!" - the trainer said and Tomoko slowly got up from the mud. It was raining and she was bleeding, the blood running down her forehead and mouth.

- "You are weak! Compassion is not needed here. Your opponent was beaten, he was dishonored by defeat, why did you not kill him?" - the trainer asked. Tomoko did not answer. The trainer ran up to her and kicked her in the stomach with much force she rolled on the mud a few times until she stopped at a tree.

- "I...can not...kill....like that" - Tomoko managed to say, her body was bruised and wounded by the trainer.

- "You will kill when you are ordered to do so. You can not question the orders that are given to you. You must do what it is necesary. But you are weak and stupid!" - the trainer said and once again he kicked her but in her face causing her to loose conciousness.

Tomoko opened her eyes, a tear falling down her cheek. She wiped it off and lay down on the ground. She looked at her weapons, they were bearing the shield of the Utenzaki clan and she grabbed it and with the blade she started pealing the carving off to make the utenzaki shield disappear, she did not want to see it ever again. Her face changed to anger and tears ran down her face as she did so and she cut herself in her anger. She stared at the blood with the tears still running. Another flashback came to her.

- "That's what you get Tomoko. You don't wish to learn the arts properly. You are distracted!" - the trainer said and pushed her to the ground.

- "Maybe you are more fit as a wife for a trainer" - the trainer said and attacked her. Tomoko pushed the man to a side and with her sword she cut the man's hand. The man screamed in pain and some guards entered the room. They took Tomoko and she was whipped by the guards. Three men whipped her until they got tired. She was lying on a puddle with tears and anger. Her back completely scarred and wounded. Her hand drenched in blood by the cut of the sword she had been practicing with and she stared at it.

- "Never again" - Tomoko said as she turned to the sheath of her sword and saw the Utenaki shield was gone.

DragonWoman
Michiko entered her mistresses room and turned to have her eyes widen in shock, she rushed to Tomoko's side and wrapped the bloodied hand in her sash quickly and tightly, "Mistress what are you doing? Are you alright?"

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko turned to Michiko and smiled wiping the tears of her face.

- "I'm ok Michiko don't worry" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
"But mistress, you're bleeding...here give me your hand." Michiko seemed genuinely worried about her new mistress and unwrapped the wound, frowning as she fetched a bowl of clean water and a cloth as well as a towel.

Rikku Gullwing
- "Thank you Michiko, I was just fighting with the past that is all" - Tomoko said as she showed Michiko the now erased shield of the Utenzaki.

DragonWoman
Michiko smiled a little, a knowing glimmer in her eyes. "I have seen that shield once before...and you should be more carefull with your flashbacks mistress, I'd like to keep you here in the house rather than admitting you to the local hospital."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled at her and looked down for a moment.

- "Yes Michiko, I promise I'll be more careful" - Tomoko replied still smiling at her not caring how much her hand was stinging from the cut.

DragonWoman
"Thankyou, it wouldn't look good for me if you landed up in the hospital that's all. It's my duty to look after you and I'd be neglecting it if I didn't do so." Michiko replied softly, applying a little ointment to the wound and wrapping it up lightly.

Rikku Gullwing
- "Sorry if I make your duty difficult it is not my intention" - Tomoko said wincing slightly for the wound. She had been hurt many times before but she still had not grown acustomed to pain.

DragonWoman
Michiko shook her head and smiled a little, "It's quite alright...cleaning work gets very boring after time goes by." She chuckled and removed the now dirty water and sash into the other room where they would be cleaned later.

Rikku Gullwing
- "What can you tell me about Kuro-u? She seems so nice and all is she always like that?" - Tomoko asked, she had been so pleasently surprised by Kuro-u that she had actually began to look up to her.

DragonWoman
"Well it depends on what you would like to know. I have known Mistress Kuro-u since she was young so there is much I can tell." Michiko replied as she re-entered the room.

Rikku Gullwing
- "Was she born here? Did she always live here?" - Tomoko asked her.

DragonWoman
Michiko smiled and shook her head, "You will find this either quite amusing or eerie...Mistress Kuro-u was found by the same council member that inducted you into our society today when she was very young. He took her in and raised her as he would his own neice.
Then, he began to oversee her training as a samurai. That is how she became the woman you see today. If not for that elder she would most likely be dead."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko was deep in thought, Kuro-u gave her a chance just like she was given when she had first arrived. Their situation was so alike but she would ask Kuro-u about it so she could hear the story with her words.

- "Thank you Michiko, I will ask Kuro-u more about it" - Tomoko said and smiled.

DragonWoman
Michiko nodded and smiled a little, glad to be of some help she stepped away and made her way into the adjoining room to wash the soiled peices of cloth from earlier on.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko just lay down and closed her eyes. She started to sleep for while and for the first time in her life it was a relaxed and beautiful dream.

ChakraStrings
Nakamura grinned, so they had finally broke camp. The Utenzaki had been on the march sense midday, and the troops were eager for combat. The Lord of The Utenzaki Clan sat on his horse as his forces continued marching towards the Inuzaki castle. "We should reach their by tommorow night my lord." One of his generals had told him a few hours ago. Rations had all ready been handed out, and the Utenzaki men, and children, had learned to control their hunger as well as fatigue, for a certain extent. He had only lost two soldiers so far on their march, they died from thirst, which was strange sense most Utenzaki men do not generally die from thirst. I wonder if the Inuzaki have improved...? No, we shall take the castle and be victorious. A horn sounded off as the large attack force doubled their pace, the sooner they reached the enemy fortress... the better. The only worry that Nakamura had in his mind was how Horjo was handling things back at the Utenzaki castle.

sayiamon
Originally posted by Sora The Brave
As Orin stayed tied to the stake in the middle of the Moto village, he began to cut the ropes with a small knife he kept. The streets were deserted now, though there were sentries around the perimeter, but he was stealthy enough to avoid their capture.

Orin dropped down quietly, and began to make a stealthy run towards the stables, where he could hopefully get a ride outta there.
Zabuza saw Orin running. And followed him stealthly to the stable. "You ain't leavin' unless your dead." Said Zabuza as he pulled his Katana out.
(You said I could join, Right?)

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by sayiamon
Zabuza saw Orin running. And followed him stealthly to the stable. "You ain't leavin' unless your dead." Said Zabuza as he pulled his Katana out.
(You said I could join, Right?)

(Yeaaah, I did. Welcome btw!)

Sora The Brave
The voice caught Orin off guard, and sent a shiver down his spine. Luckily, his clan insignia had been torn off, and he looked like some ragged peasent.

"Me? Leave? Oh, no Master! You have it all wrong! I am here to clean the horses, as I need to pay my debt back to the Moto! I am now their trusty servant!"

Please work, please work... He prayed silently, in his head.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u summoned her own servant to her quarters after going through a somewhat difficult night, the young woman who'd served her for several years now seemed afraid as she entered her mistresses room. It was upon seeing the look in her servant's eyes that Kuro-u herself became worried. The burnt mark on her left arm that was usually covered was not so this morning and she leapt upon the young woman, covering her mouth and clenching her own jaw in frustration, leaning down and whispering in the woman's ear calmly, "Listen to me...in 3 years of service you have never seen this mark and for a reason, I am not of the enemy I was found in this village at the age of 9...I do not know how I retained this mark but I assure you that I am loyal to this village and no other. If I release you will you speak out against me?"
Calmly the servant woman shook her head, that was good enough for Kuro-u who instantly released the woman.

Her servant looked across at her mistress, a little tear in her eye, "Mistress forgive me...I..."
Kuro-u's kind smile silenced her and she smiled in return, "No you must forgive me for my rough attitude toward your reaction, I cannot afford to have anyone find out that I was not born in this village, well...no one outside my own home and ofcourse that of the councellor who raised me." She paused, "You understand?"

The woman nodded and Kuro-u sighed, "Good, now please ready me for the day...I have had little sleep so perhaps it is a good thing you arrived at dawn."
The young servant woman seemed to find that amusing and bowed to her mistress, hurrying off to run the ice cold bath.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko woke up and stood up. She opened the door and saw that the next room was empty, she walked outside to the garden and started practicing with her sword. After that she practiced some of the movements that the Utenzaki had shown her, doing fast and gracful movements. she suddenly stopped and looked at her arm. The Utenzaki mark she had been given when she was little and she looked at it for a moment.

- "I have to cut that thing out" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
After bathing, Kuro-u was wide awake. Thanking her servant and dismissing her, she made her way to the garden and began to watch Tomoko in her practices. Over hearing the young woman's concern over the mark she rolled up her own sleeve and displayed the same mark on her left arm, "It's nothing but a mark Tomoko."

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko quickly bowed to Kuro-u.

- "My lady I though you were asleep" - Tomoko said and looked at the mark on Kuro-u's arm, identical to the one she had - "You were with the Utenzaki as well...why did you not tell me my lady?"

DragonWoman
"I do not reveal such things unless asked Tomoko, it is a secret that is guarded well here. Not many know of my true place of birth but you are my charge so it is only fair that you know of the secret." Kuro-u replied calmly.

sayiamon
The voice caught Orin off guard, and sent a shiver down his spine. Luckily, his clan insignia had been torn off, and he looked like some ragged peasent.

"Me? Leave? Oh, no Master! You have it all wrong! I am here to clean the horses, as I need to pay my debt back to the Moto! I am now their trusty servant!"

Please work, please work... He prayed silently, in his head.
"Horses are clean enough. So your comin' with me!" Said Zabuza as he aproached Orin.

Sora The Brave
Orin sighed, and would probably have to do his 'Ninja Vanish' technique.

"Ohj' Ni Gah!"

He shouted, and dust rose up from the ground. Orin darted inside the stables, chose a horse, and darted back out, the horse moving super fast.

"Byee!"

Orin shouted.

ChakraStrings
Nakamura smiled as his forces had made it to the outskirts of the Inuzuki town, the Utenzaki forces could clearly make out the castle. His generals sat next to him, the troops had been ordered not to make fires, they needed to make this a sneak attack. Nakamura and his eight leading generals looked over the map of the main town one last time, a knife lay implanted where the castle was. They discussed the plan one last time, "Now, we will be dressed as common villagers... we will not be suspected by the Inuzuki troops for some time. Now, our stealth troop will move in the town first, eight of them will have carts, with a crossbow located inside of it. All you need to do is a pull a level on the back of the cart, and the bow will fire. Now, there is a hole in the front of the cart where the arrow will fly through and hit the target. Don't miss." He added as his generals laughed at the statement. The group broke up into their units and a flag waver signled the stealth troop to enter. Nakamura was in charge of that.

The troops moved silently through the town as the cart "movers" walked along the streets. A villager spotted them and was about to warn two guards, when his throat was slit, and he was thrown behind a house. It didn't really matter if he was found, the town would be taken over in a matter of time anyways. The plan was that a fire would be lit, and the main force would storm the town. Nakamura grinned, things were going smoothly. He watched from an alleyway as the cross mechanism took effect. While inside the cart, the crossbow was nailed to the sides, and all the soldier had to do was a pull a lever that was on the rear side of the cart to fire it. The arrow was poisoned so the target would be killed either: From the wound, blood loss, the hit, or the poison. Either way, it wouldn't be a swell way to go. The guard shuddered before hitting the ground, a stream of vomit lay coming out of his mouth. Nakamura could only hope for more success.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Utenzaki Castle, Horjo had called together a meeting with the remaining officers and troops. The meeting had discussed new tactics at how to increase security within the castle. All troops were ordered to carry their weapons while in the castle. All officers were also ordered to be accompied by at least four guards within the castle as well. Horjo had guards stationed at every corner of the castle, and shift changes occured every hour... if there was a ninja here, they'd be caught soon enough. Horjo sat in his room, painting a picture of a cherry tree. His brush swam across the paper in a slow rhythm. Perhaps tonight he'd be able to get some sleep... after all, his tactic was unbeatable.

Rikku Gullwing
- "Your secret is safe with me my lady" - Tomoko said and the bells were heard. An alarm was raised that signaled the incoming of Utenzaki troops. The lookout on the city had spotted them from his tower and sounded the alarm to get every single samurai to his or her post.

- "My lady sounds like they need assistance" - Tomoko said.

DragonWoman
((Uhm hun, we're the Shinzi...we're practically neutral so I don't really think we'd be attacked by the Uzentaki just yet hehe))

Rikku Gullwing
(Oh yeah strike that then)

ChakraStrings
(Haha. All right, is anyone RPing as someone from the Inuzuki? If not I'll have to make someone.)

Rikku Gullwing
(Well they were but they've disappeared)

sayiamon
Orin sighed, and would probably have to do his 'Ninja Vanish' technique.

"Ohj' Ni Gah!"

He shouted, and dust rose up from the ground. Orin darted inside the stables, chose a horse, and darted back out, the horse moving super fast.

"Byee!"

Orin shouted.

Zabuza eventually caught up to the horse (Horses get tired eventually),pulled Orin of the horse, drug him back to the stake, took the Knife, and tied him back on the stake. "Now, don't move or you die." Zabuza said and left to guard the stables, accidentally droping the knife at Orin's feet.

K Tragedy
"NekoOoOoO-chan!!!"

Lips trapped a small wheat stem. The tip blowed softly in the wind, tickling the atmosphere with the fuzzy seeds. Two amber eyes stared out across the rice fields. They were filled with wonder, curiosity, betrayal, hurt... So many emotions contained in the eyes of another. That is the soul of someone. If you wish to know what someone is feeling, gaze deeply into their eyes. See past that sea of milky whiteness, passed the colored ring, passed the single ebonite marble. Look into their very heart. Look at what they've been through. From there, you will understand said person. The same goes for the male. That strong figure stared at the moonlight, flickering on many of the pools.

The sun had just gone down, only a few streaks of red piercing the night sky. Slowly, the velveteen blanket would consume them. Darkness would reign for a few hours, before the sun regained her throne. Stars speckled around him, some brighter than others, some losing their glow but still holding their gaze upon the world. Millions, billions, trillions of eyes... They all looked down at the small world. It made the young samurai feel slightly as if he was trapped in a play. It was like a geisha. He felt like one, only used for the entertainment of another.

Donning the strong male came an onyx-filled kendo jacket. It flowed freely in the breeze of the wind. The cloth was very light, making it very easy to move around in. Beneath that, a white han juban lay there. Normally, such attire would be worn on a kimono, not under a kendo. However, he wasn't one to follow traditions. An obi tied his long, ivory colored hair into a loose ponytail, keeping most of it from his face. A pair of white flared ju-jitsu gi pants covered his legs, making him seem rather foolish looking, but he was never one to care for appearances. Upon his feet lay white tabi socks. They were warm and strangely clean. The samurai liked his clothes neat, washing the socks continuously. Standing on his zori shoes he felt strangely unable to sense the earth beneath him. Yet, it was better to not sense the dirt under his feet, than to walk on a thorn and make yourself vulnerable during a fight.

His skin was a ton of toffee. It was neither cream colored, nor tanned. It was in fact a mix between the two. Toffee seemed the best noun to describe such skin. His face was untouched, angelic almost. He held no scars, no cut ears, no missing eye, no slash along his nostril... It was still perfect. His lower body, however, was like a scratching post. Samurai clan tattoos decorated his forearm, and his sword scars became popular along his back and chest. His abdomen was sliced, as he remembered a kunai knife jabbing at him, trying to gut him like a chicken hanging in a butcher's window. Each scar told a story, but none would hurt so much than the one right above his pelvis area. It stung the most, but not because it was not yet healed - For it was - but the emotional scar left there would forever burn him like a fire.

His eyes scanned over the moonlit puddles, watching as the reflection gave way to the small rice plants poking up over the water's surface. It seemed so tranquil. Never would these farmers know the horrid bloodshed of the samurai. He envied and admired such innocence. He had taken the wrong path years ago. He would give anything to be a regular traveler, not someone carrying a sword. He gazed at a campfire, burning clearly across the fields. His eyes saddened slightly. He had no clan, thus he had no allies. He was a loner. He had not enemies, nor friends. What he wouldn't give to see her face again. Mizu--

A rustling in the grasses made him grab the handle upon his beloved katana. He tensed his muscles, his eyes focusing on the rustling. He snapped his knuckles, preparing to draw at anytime. His eyes narrowed as the grasses parted, making him quick as lightning draw the sword. He aimed, and swung.

The sound of sword hitting dirt sounded. He frowned. A black cat proudly carried a dead field mouse in its jaws. It twitched its tail at him in greeting, bringing the mouse to his feet. He scooped it up, taking his sword from the ground and chuckling to himself. He'd fallen prey to one of the cat's tricks. Yet again it appeared. He held the dead creature in his palm, staring at its lifeless body for a moment and handing it back to the cat, who scooped it up and began to nibble on the flesh.

"You keep it, Neko-chan. I'm afraid such a parcel is too small for me to consume. We'll find food in the next village I am sure. Until then I'll wait. You eat though. You'll need your strength."

The cat licked its whiskers, purring in content and nibbling on the flesh once again. Digits came down to stroke the black head, lovingly petting the only companion the young samurai had. His eyes melted warmly, giving the cat a scratch behind the ear. He stared over at the fire once more, staring at it longingly. A fire would seem nice, he realized, looking at the sky and seeing no more red streaks. The night had finally come at last. They would need to travel now, or else meet up with some unkindly men. It wasn't as though it mattered if a thief may come, but all the same he would not like to waste the small energy he had. He had not eaten since that morning when a kindly old woman had given him a bowl of rice.

"Come Neko. We must be on our way. There is nothing left for us here."

He sheathed his sword, gazing down at it for a moment. The cat swallowed the last bite of the mouse, leaving the cracked bones and torn fur behind. It pounced onto the strong shoulder of its human friend, rubbing its face against his, receiving a soft chuckle from the man. He petted the head of his feline companion. He took a deep breath, beginning to walk along the side of the road, keeping to the shadows, the only thing visible would be his pants, white but well hidden in the large reeds of bamboo. He was heading towards the nearest village, but had no idea of what he would find along the way...

Krone
Jiang Tai rode his horse into the distance looking for Orin "i cant believe that i have to find him" Jiang moaned to himself "Why can't he be normal like the rest of our clan and listen to instructions" he could see a village in the distance where a man had pulled someone off a horse "whats going on their" Jaing got off his horse and went to the village on foot

Sora The Brave
"Jiang Tai!" Orin whispered loudly. He looked down and all around, and noticed the small glint of metal near his feet. Perfect... Orin scooted his feet far enough down to grab it, and toss it to his mouth, wich tossed it to his hands. He began cutting the rope slowly, and then finally he fell to the ground. He rubbed his wrists and smiled. After a moment of regaining composure, he darted off towards Jiang Tai's location, swiftly and silently.

Krone
Jiang Tai on his horse road towards Orin and stretched out hisarm "Grab hold!" he shouted pulling Orin up on to his horse

Sora The Brave
Orin nodded and jumped on. As they hurriedly galloped away, Orin thanked Jiang Tai ten times over. "Thank yoooouu!' He laughed.

Krone
"Thats ok Orin, But you need to stop getting your self into these messes" Jiang said sounding like a parent "But what were you doing there? a mission?" he asked

DragonWoman
((Rikku, it's still your post...so you may as well post seeing Jiang and Orin arriving back, that may give us something to do stick out tongue)

Rikku Gullwing
(Oh ook sorry)

Tomoko smiled at Kuro-u and pledged her life to keep her secret. She then turned to the entrance of the village as she watched two samurai riding on a horse making their way through the crowd.

- "It seems that man needs assistance" - Tomoko said refering to Orin.

DragonWoman
Kuro-u turned and took note of the two on horseback, nodding slightly she turned back to Tomoko. "I may call for your assistance later on, I will be out for most of the day."
And with that she made her way swiftly indoors, donning a suitable kimono and grasping the handle of her weapon she rushed from the home and to the border of the village.

Sora The Brave
Orin, who had been through hell and back, finally arrived back in his home village of the Shinzi. He took a deep breath of the fresh village air, and looked around the villa. One of Orin's peers, the one from the forest, came and embraced Orin deeply. "We thought we lost you, Orin!" The man smiled, and Orin did as well. "Don't worry, I'm back! Where is my horse?" "Um... He ran off after you dissapeared, but don't worry, knowing him he will return." Orin nodded gloomily and looked around the village. "Hmm... Doesn't look like anything has changed." He spotted someone up ahead, someone he didn't know. He walked over to Tomoko and held out his hand, "Hello... Um... Are you part of the Clan?"

(You two have been Rp'ing since Page 3 o.o laughing )

DragonWoman
Kuro-u made it to the border without any trouble at all, she'd heard of Orin's dissappearance and had grown concerned for the young warrior, he was a great asset to the clan but his actions were too rash for her liking.
Walking out passed a guard, she sighed and shook her head as Orin and several of the warriors of the village began to walk back to the village.

Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko smiled and bowed.

- "My name is Tomoko, I have been recently added to your clan under instruction of lady Kuro-u" - Tomoko said to Orin.

(What can I say, DW and me were having fun no matter if you guys weren't around big grin )

Sora The Brave
(I was around, just didn't want to 'intrude' stick out tongue )

Orin smiled at the mention of Lady Kuro-u. "Yes... She has a knack for kindness, but watch your back with her, she is as venemous as a viper!" He joked, and then turned to the stables, "Nice to meet you, Lady Tomoko!" He called from over his shoulder, and trotted over to the stables, smiling greatly when he saw Lady Kuro-u.
"Heeey! Lady Kuro-u!" He smiled, and ran over to where she was, bowing deeply. "Miss me?"

DragonWoman
Kuro-u raised an unamused eyebrow at the young warrior, "I'm glad to see you return unscathed Orin...however you know what I am about to say so there is no reason for me to do so. Your reckless demeanor will be a factor in your end one day."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>