Universal Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
Choose two characters from any comic book ever shown. After you choose your character choose an army shown in any comic book.

I choose Mecha Hulk and The Kurgan. His army is "Army Of Archangels"

lilnutta12
does it have to be a universal character picked
if it does then arishem the judge - celestial and his 'celestial army'

Broly92
I choose LT and the crisis army that faced the Anti-Moniter

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by lilnutta12
does it have to be a universal character picked
if it does then arishem the judge - celestial and his 'celestial army'

Any character, after you do this choose some one elses charecter that you would like to battle. You can team up with other characters.

lilnutta12
ok if its fine with broly ill team with him - lol

Broly92
sure but whats so funny

lilnutta12
nutin r u 12 or lesser age like that or older

Broly92
Why?

lilnutta12
not important - roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
I'm in high school I'm just saying you could be some psycho or something embarrasment sorry

lilnutta12
i aint - im only 12 look cant u tell from the name
lilnutta12

Broly92
I'm 14 just starting High School some one else has to post though

Sixth_Winged
i aint - im only 12 look cant u tell from the name
lilnutta12

So, are you going to have a name change for every birthday? or is it forever 12 erm

lilnutta12
u just start high school we start at 11 going 12 - lol well thats not the subject

lilnutta12
guess i will change yes maybe i will maybe not

Broly92
wow sucks for you
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
So, are you going to have a name change for every birthday? or is it forever 12 erm
you going to post or critize mad

Lord Urizen
Damn...theres a lotta little kiddies on these damn forums....I'm 20 biatches ! LOL stick out tongue

Broly92
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Damn...theres a lotta little kiddies on these damn forums....I'm 20 biatches ! LOL stick out tongue
Answer the thread before your mom calls you up from the basement of her house stick out tongue

SuperChangeling
Back on topic, we need alot more characters for the battle, you can be a DBZ character or a comic character, and sence you get to characters you can be both. You also get to be a creature from any sci-fi movie, and you can have a predator clan as your army.

Broly92
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Back on topic, we need alot more characters for the battle, you can be a DBZ character or a comic character, and sence you get to characters you can be both. You also get to be a creature from any sci-fi movie, and you can have a predator clan as your army.
You can't do that in this forum but if they let you I will change mine

Takion
I choose Darkclaw big grin

Fusion Batman and Wolverine.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Takion
I choose Darkclaw big grin

Fusion Batman and Wolverine.

And your army?

lilnutta12
add to mine - im having magneto as well that way if any of you dbz pickers pick one of them magneto can kill 'em quick time

when the charge up the iron in there bodies goes up by accelarating rates magneto can then literally control them

Takion
And your army?
hhhmmm, Wolverbots.

Broly92
add to mine - im having magneto as well that way if any of you dbz pickers pick one of them magneto can kill 'em quick time

when the charge up the iron in there bodies goes up by accelarating rates magneto can then literally control them
how ? mine is now SS4 Gogeta and my army is the same as before

lilnutta12
look cause there is so much iron flowing in there bodies magneto can control them via the iron like in x - men 2 - what he does to that bodygaurd

Broly92
How is there so much Iron in their bodys it never said that anywhere and they are aliens so you don't know even know if they have iron in their blood

lilnutta12
true i mean people like krillin and humans
but on 100% he has about that much power to control the weakest of metals

outavodka
Well can i pick Alucard from hellsing, my army is the ghost army from lord of the rings then i own you suckas

Broly92
No i got a bunch of Supes in my army
can anyone say Jobber Aura

Takion
O.K, I pick Spawn and the legion.

SuperChangeling
Still need more people

SuperChangeling
Cm on guys. Alright just to spice it up ab it you can make up a guy, or and army.

Broly92
Don't do that it will get out of control just ask some people to do it

SuperChangeling
We have five characters and five armys, we need at least twenty We have darkcrawl and his army, gogeta ssj4 and the crisis army, magneto and his army, alucard and his army, Mecha hulk and his army.

PLEASE AD MORE!

bigbran
i pick classic beyonder, and the people that faced thanos with hotu.

SuperChangeling
good enough, here are the rules,

You say A to attack someone, you say g to gaurd an attack, sence we have so few people, there can only be two people on a team, You can use some of the techniques your hero has against your aponent, reality warping powers are banned.

bigbran
umm, you do know, my team is unstoppable, right?

Broly92
What team?

bigbran
Originally posted by Broly92
What team? beyonder and the people that fought hotu,
(everyone in the marvel universe, besides atleza, thanos, gamora, adam warlock, phoenix, roma and merilyn)

Broly92
Oh yea doh so I got every person in the DC multiverse

bigbran
Oh yea doh so I got every person in the DC multiverse i gots lt, death, eternity, infinity...etc

bigbran
and of course wolverine.

Broly92
So! I've got billions of Superman jobber auras

bigbran
i got beyonder.

bigbran
So! I've got billions of Superman jobber auras i lose. sad

Takion
This thread is preety lame. erm.

One guy has beyonder the other has LT, and then one has Superman.

It's not fair.

Broly92
good enough, here are the rules,

You say A to attack someone, you say g to gaurd an attack, sence we have so few people, there can only be two people on a team, You can use some of the techniques your hero has against your aponent, reality warping powers are banned.
Read the last part and also I've got SS4 Gogeta bigbrain

Broly92
Originally posted by Takion
This thread is preety lame. erm.

One guy has beyonder the other has LT, and then one has Superman.

It's not fair.
I don't have LT anymore but yes I've got billions of Supermen in my army

Broly92
bump

bigbran
Read the last part and also I've got SS4 Gogeta bigbrain i do have a big brain, dont i? laughing

Broly92
Originally posted by bigbran
i do have a big brain, dont i? laughing
sorry you know I meant bigbran right?

bigbran
sorry you know I meant bigbran right? i like the other one better. you can call me big brain.

Broly92
cool smokin'

SuperChangeling
Hey guys, the beyonders nothing without reality warping powers, and those are banned, so its not lame, GOD!

A

Mecha hulk and the kurgan fight magneto, while my army of Archangle's attack beyonder.

lilnutta12
listen you asses i have all the celestial rcaes - for my army - 100% magneto,with the rest of marvel and d.c. multiverses - for my replacement army ha
so i say A to attck you all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.