Movie Blade versus Comic Blade versus Series Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Battle of the half vampires !

Takes place in a dilapidated church. Who wins ?

lilnutta12
i havnt seen any blade comics only the movies so dunno

Broly92
Have not seen the series Movie Blade is cooler than comic Blade so he wins

Grimm22
Movie Blade >> Comic Blade >>>>> Series Blade no expression

Tassadar
Series Blade fights like he lost all his skill. Comic blade wins

badabing
Movie Blade was badass and takes this fight IMO. He beat Dracula and a vampire god.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by badabing
Movie Blade was badass and takes this fight IMO. He beat Dracula and a vampire god. Comic Blade has done that also. There is two versions of comic Blade. When he first came out he didn't have a Vampiers full power. When Morbius bit him it changed his DNA into a perfect form of the virus resutling in none of a Vampiers weaknesses while keeping all of their strengths.

Movie Blade was born with all of his abilities. But I think the current comic Blade and the movie Blade are pretty equal. The series Blade seemed a little less skilled for some reason. Maybe that will change as the show progresses.

badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Comic Blade has done that also. There is two versions of comic Blade. When he first came out he didn't have a Vampiers full power. When Morbius bit him it changed his DNA into a perfect form of the virus resutling in none of a Vampiers weaknesses while keeping all of their strengths.

Movie Blade was born with all of his abilities. But I think the current comic Blade and the movie Blade are pretty equal. The series Blade seemed a little less skilled for some reason. Maybe that will change as the show progresses.
Thanks for the info. I didn't know that comic Blade was powered up. cool

Jyppe
The movie blade is a bit stronger/faster than the comic one, but the comic one seems to be bit more skilled. The series blade is..eh.. A rapper..'Nuff said.

Grimm22
Ult. Blade >>> 616 Blade wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.