Sam Raimi Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Man, this is one of the worst things about comic books movies ever. I know that Raimi was an idiot, but i didnt know that he was THAT idiot. It wasnt enough with power ranger green goblin, mary jane as gwen stacey clone, spidey not funny, organics webs, doc ock being a fine guy at first and turning good again at the end. But now, SANDMAN BEING UNCLE BEN KILLER, and gwen stacey being an airhead, just like mary jane. Man, this sucks pretty bad. This guy is a total imbecile and somebody should stop this guy and sony on doing more man spider movies. Sandman doesnt need to have any conection with peter, but like raimi is a total dumbass, he wants all the villains with affective conections with Peter. And as he did of mary jane as gwen, now gwen is mary jane. Really, this Sam Raimi is a total loser. As i said, man spider 3 again, and as bad and stupid as the other two. Go to hell, Raimi.

DBZ MAN
Lock this stupid and pointless topic.

bakerboy
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Lock this stupid and pointless topic.

Lock this stupid and pointless post.

Doc Ock
I have to agree that making Sandman Uncle Ben's killer is DUMB!!!

It's totally unnecessary.

Scarlet_Spidey
Clearly you guys aren't to full senses, you forgot one little thing, those movies are made for the public to cash a lot, and not for the few hard core fans. Sure it is stupid to say as a fan that sandman shouldn't of been the killer; but don't forget, we're dealing with Hollywood over here ! The movie has one goal; to ENTERTAIN and while entertaining MAKE MONEY. Get it ?

Doc Ock
That doesn't excuse cheap plot devices.

Get it??

bakerboy
Scarlet spider. Money doesnt mean that they should be that idiotic and develped stupid and nonsese plots like that with sandman. That is one of the worst things in comic books movies that i have never heard.

DBZ MAN
I doubt that it's the case with Spidey 3. It might just be a bad dream Peters having.

Mr Parker
as I said over on Docs thread,man if this is really true then I have no doubt that Raimi has been hanging around with that other idiot Tim Burton and been taking his drugs and getting ideas from him.Yeah it wasnt bad enough that they messed up the first two films with all those stupid unnessary changes,NOW that idiot Raimi is making Sandman the killer of Uncle Ben? where is the punisher when you need him? big grin Please punisher,accept a payoff to knock off that evil Sam Raimi. big grin btw,where has it been said that Gwen Stacy will be what I was afraid of when they screwed up mary janes character? that they are making Gwens character like Mary Jane,making Gwen Stacy an airheaded flakey,and wild party girl?I knew this day would come that they would butcher Gwens character if she ever made it to the big screen after what they did to Mary jane but where does it say anything about them ruining Gwens character though? confused

DBZ MAN
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/dots.gif

H. S. 6
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/dots.gif

They'll never understand the concept you're trying to explain. Best thing you can do is let them rant and cry and moan and ignore it. erm

Mr Parker
yeah and be the man-spider fans that you are who let sony brainwash you into believing a spider-man movie has been made by putting the name spider-man up on the screen. stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah and be the man-spider fans that you are who let sony brainwash you into believing a spider-man movie has been made by putting the name spider-man up on the screen. stick out tongue

Can you repeat that?

I have a hard time following your gibberish. laughing

Mr Parker
Thanks for proving how when a spider-man fan talks to you man-spider fans,how things go through one ear and out the other with you guys by not hearing what i said the first time and asking me to repeat it. big grin

H. S. 6
Thanks for proving how when someone talks to you man-spider fans,how things go through one ear and out the other with you guys by not hearing what i said the first time and asking me to repeat it. big grin

laughing

This is awesome entertainment. I do hope you respond.

Mr Parker
naw you've already entertained me enough.I cant help myself anymore.I will be in too much pain from laughing at you so I got to go now. laughing

H. S. 6
naw you've already entertained me enough.I cant help myself anymore.I will be in too much pain from laughing at you so I got to go now. laughing

laughing

I love how you see what I'm posting, think it's a good idea, and then follow along. "You're laughing at me? Oh, I forgot... yeah, I'm laughing at you, too! Yeah, that's it!"

Nice response. I am astounded by your brilliance.

LousyBoy
This is what happens when you like a movie too much. You spend almost everyday on comic-book forums making and replying to hundreds of posts defending your thoughts. Then when real people make real changes in their lil "universe" their left puzzled and angry. Hope your happy fan boys. Cause Lords know, I cant be if you arent.

rouge24
Originally posted by LousyBoy
This is what happens when you like a movie too much. You spend almost everyday on comic-book forums making and replying to hundreds of posts defending your thoughts. Then when real people make real changes in their lil "universe" their left puzzled and angry. Hope your happy fan boys. Cause Lords know, I cant be if you arent.

so true

Impediment
I'm convinced that Sam Raimi is really some kind of demon in human form bent on the desecration of one of our most beloved superheros. That or he is just a f*cking idiot who actually thinks that he has artistic talent. But....................*sigh* like the other movies before it, this one will gross millions and millions of dollars. I wonder what Stan Lee's opinion is.

DBZ MAN
A movie cannot exactly replicate the 40 years plus of comics. Get over it.

Silverstein
Originally posted by bakerboy
Man, this is one of the worst things about comic books movies ever. I know that Raimi was an idiot, but i didnt know that he was THAT idiot. It wasnt enough with power ranger green goblin, mary jane as gwen stacey clone, spidey not funny, organics webs, doc ock being a fine guy at first and turning good again at the end. But now, SANDMAN BEING UNCLE BEN KILLER, and gwen stacey being an airhead, just like mary jane. Man, this sucks pretty bad. This guy is a total imbecile and somebody should stop this guy and sony on doing more man spider movies. Sandman doesnt need to have any conection with peter, but like raimi is a total dumbass, he wants all the villains with affective conections with Peter. And as he did of mary jane as gwen, now gwen is mary jane. Really, this Sam Raimi is a total loser. As i said, man spider 3 again, and as bad and stupid as the other two. Go to hell, Raimi.

absolutely right, Raimi is a complete idiot, just like Burton and his batmovies. How could people working with Raimi simply sit still when they have the power to say "This costume looks completely wrong!" I also know the Spider-man movies try to be a bit funny with some added humour but its NOT funny, it didnt even make me smile; if anything it was annoying seeing 'mr ditkovitch'. And that elevator scene "nice spidey outfit" thing was also retarded, and NOT funny at all.

the spidey movies could atleast try to stay somewhat faithful to its source. They don't have to replicate it exactly, but they could ATLEAST TRY. If any changes are made, they should be for better changes, not for things like A Power Ranger Suit. mad They dont have to give us a green dude running around in purple spandex, they have a how much $$$ budget, im sure they can do better than a green plastic power ranger. come on.

Joseph_Kerr
Hey don't complain about Raimi... Stan Lee and Avi Arad both have to agree with his story line... so IF THIS IS TRUE (which none of us know until the movie comes out), you can't blame Raimi.

LousyBoy
You people,

Shun a good director like Sam Raimi, meanwhile praise and worship Stan Lee. Stan's a complete nut now at his age. All you have to do is listen to him during an interview.Just look at his Sci-fi super hero show. His ideas were genious 50 years ago. Now theyre just old. Stan is declining and shouldnt be looked at for serious thought or opinion.

Doc Ock
You people,

Shun a good director like Sam Raimi, meanwhile praise and worship Stan Lee. Stan's a complete nut now at his age. All you have to do is listen to him during an interview.Just look at his Sci-fi super hero show. His ideas were genious 50 years ago. Now theyre just old. Stan is declining and shouldnt be looked at for serious thought or opinion.

The fact you just dissed a comic book genius like Stan Lee has just lost you any credibility you had.

You sir have no taste. Lousy boy indeed. Lousy opinions too.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Hey don't complain about Raimi... Stan Lee and Avi Arad both have to agree with his story line... so IF THIS IS TRUE (which none of us know until the movie comes out), you can't blame Raimi.

wrong.wow it amazes me how people are so clueless about this issue.Stan Lee has no control over what Raimi and sony do to the movies.He replied in a cinemescape article once when asked how much input he has into the movies-"very little" and also replied that he was not happy with the look of the goblin costume.hardly the ringing endorsement of someone who sounds happy about the movies. roll eyes (sarcastic) even though publicly he praises them on the dvd's but thats stan,He's not going to come right on out and blast them if he doesnt like them.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Silverstein
absolutely right, Raimi is a complete idiot, just like Burton and his batmovies. How could people working with Raimi simply sit still when they have the power to say "This costume looks completely wrong!" I also know the Spider-man movies try to be a bit funny with some added humour but its NOT funny, it didnt even make me smile; if anything it was annoying seeing 'mr ditkovitch'. And that elevator scene "nice spidey outfit" thing was also retarded, and NOT funny at all.

the spidey movies could atleast try to stay somewhat faithful to its source. They don't have to replicate it exactly, but they could ATLEAST TRY. If any changes are made, they should be for better changes, not for things like A Power Ranger Suit. mad They dont have to give us a green dude running around in purple spandex, they have a how much $$$ budget, im sure they can do better than a green plastic power ranger. come on.

right on. Happy Dance thumb up rock rock

Lazlow
This thread is completely irrelevant, but I'm throwing in my two cents. All superhero movies made are essentially What If...? stories. You can't base an entire film around a comic series that has had hundreds of issues made. Look at X-Men, The Punisher, Fantastic Four (even though it sucked)

crazy

Could you be any more annoying

LousyBoy
Aww.. someones jealous cause we're gonna see a Spider-man movie we'll love and you wont.

H. S. 6
Aww.. someones jealous cause we're gonna see a Spider-man movie we'll love and you wont.

yes

And he knows his crying won't get him anywhere, so that's why he's in a bad mood all the time. happy

rouge24

exactly, and it's gonna be awesome. and all the movie haters will be home complaning about silly stuff( i.e webbing)and missing a great movie. stick out tongue

Dan-El
Stan is the Man hands down, Raimi keeps a good story when it comes to canon, and those that are bitching now PLEASE wait for the third movie to actually come out.

However, you may ***** about Harry's costume as much as you want.

FG725
When will you all realise nothing you say will change anything even if someone important read this they could care less. Sam Raimi is trying to make a deeper plot line. And even if you say he's a dumbass for making a movie to entertain all not just comic fans he's getting filthy stinkin rich from these as you say stupid plot devices so by all means go ahead grumble ramble on I used to do it as well then I realised I'd have to live with it instead of complaining every second and face the fact it wont change.

Mr Parker
Raimi is truely an idiot and running the spider-man franchise into the ground the same way Burton and schumacher did with the Batman movies. mad First he goes and cast a blond to play Mary jane watson which turns out to be a huge mistake.She couldnt even dye her hair red anymore in the second film and was not at all attractive like she was in the first film.Not only was she acting like gwen stacy,she LOOKED like Gwen stacy as well. mad NOW that idiot Raimi has gone and cast a red head for Gwen stacy who is also is not at all gorgeous like gorgeous Gwendy was,but she is fat as well.Has anybody seen the photos of Bryce as Gwen? she is one fat out of shape lady. mad

Lazlow
Another thing you gotta know about a director is that he's not in charge of casting, he's not in charge of screenplay, special effects. Any of that. A directors job is actor placement of shot placement. Maybe a little creative into it and he pitches the basic idea of a story. Other than that everything that has to do with what the people in this forum are complaining about has to do with the creative team. If you're gonna blame anyone, blame Stan and Avi. Even though the Spider-Man films are some of the best Super Hero movies ever made. They opened the door for an entirely new version of hero film. Why did Fantastic Four suck so bad? Because it was like every other superhero movie made. Why was Spider-Man so good? Because the younger generation could relate to the character of Peter Parker cos he's just a kid in the moves. I dunno about you all but I couldn't relate myself to Bruce Banner.

Now I just know someone is gonna bring up Ultimate Spider-Man, but that's not what were talking about right now.

rickyduck
Lock this stupid and pointless post.

You cant lock posts no expression

Dan-El
Raimi is truely an idiot and running the spider-man franchise into the ground the same way Burton and schumacher did with the Batman movies. mad First he goes and cast a blond to play Mary jane watson which turns out to be a huge mistake.She couldnt even dye her hair red anymore in the second film and was not at all attractive like she was in the first film.Not only was she acting like gwen stacy,she LOOKED like Gwen stacy as well. mad NOW that idiot Raimi has gone and cast a red head for Gwen stacy who is also is not at all gorgeous like gorgeous Gwendy was,but she is fat as well.Has anybody seen the photos of Bryce as Gwen? she is one fat out of shape lady. mad

Like you could do a better job? Put your money where your mouth is, you sorry excuse for a 12-year old comic book nerd. If I hated Raimi's movies as much as you did, I'd go out and make one that I'd enjoy.

Look, make your own movie if you're so disgusted with Raimi's, so at least you could say, "Here, this is how it should be."

DBZ MAN
True. Easier to judge then be judged.

Silverstein
sam raimi thinks he is a spiderman fan just cuz he has a painting on his wall. what a tard. why would you want to change things about spiderman? He tore down what Stan Lee had created and built up his own spiderman. and Im sure the whole spiderman thing is not all about a girl, like every story.

if Sony would cover the special fx and cast fundings, crew, equipment etc. im sure raimi didnt use his own money to make the movies. but sure ill direct the spiderman films no problem.

rouge24
Originally posted by Dan-El
Like you could do a better job? Put your money where your mouth is, you sorry excuse for a 12-year old comic book nerd. If I hated Raimi's movies as much as you did, I'd go out and make one that I'd enjoy.

Look, make your own movie if you're so disgusted with Raimi's, so at least you could say, "Here, this is how it should be."

thank you! someone finally said that...

edit: and just for the record, the girl that's playing gwen stacy is not fat, she looks like a healthy woman, unlike some hollywood actresses nowdays.

Doc Ock
sam raimi thinks he is a spiderman fan just cuz he has a painting on his wall. what a tard. why would you want to change things about spiderman? He tore down what Stan Lee had created and built up his own spiderman. and Im sure the whole spiderman thing is not all about a girl, like every story.

if Sony would cover the special fx and cast fundings, crew, equipment etc. im sure raimi didnt use his own money to make the movies. but sure ill direct the spiderman films no problem.

Like I said, see you in the theatre for Spider-Man 3 wink

amity75
Raimi is an idiot? Jesus, you could have had James Cameron directing Jean Claude Van Damme in the spidey/Peter Parker role with Arnold Schwarzenegger as Doc Ock! Count your blessings folks!

jeffrodini
2 things:

1, I feel sorry for you 45 year old virgins who insist that the movie has to be EXACTLY like the comic books. Just enjoy the story. Look at it as if it's a "What if" book, or an alternate earth or something. It's bringing money to Marvel, and getting more people interested in the genre, so grow up and get over it.

2, Raimi's done a pretty dang good job with the movies, why else would they make a third one? Oh yeah, money, and the fact that everyone besides the 4 people on here who continually gripe about them, really digs the movies.

What the heck, I'll even throw in a third point, even though I said 2... Have any of you seen the movie? Are you sure Sandman is going to be the killer, or a friend of the killer? Maybe he's the killer's get away driver, or just happens to be randomly walking by. Maybe you're all a bunch of douche bags, too, and this thread should be closed down.

This is ridiculous.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Like I said, see you in the theatre for Spider-Man 3 wink

and like I keep saying "yep see ya there"

oh and "raimi is just a big fat doo doo head mad "

Doc Ock
Do you always go to see movies you dislike?? I mean you are spitting hate at Raimi's movies, and yet you're going to be right there to see SM-3, and probably any more Spidey movies Raimi makes.

Pretty stupid of you wasting your time and your money on something you dislike.

You're only putting money in Raimi's and Sony's pocket at the end of the day wink

Silverstein
Do you always go to see movies you dislike?? I mean you are spitting hate at Raimi's movies, and yet you're going to be right there to see SM-3, and probably any more Spidey movies Raimi makes.

Pretty stupid of you wasting your time and your money on something you dislike.

You're only putting money in Raimi's and Sony's pocket at the end of the day wink

unlike most raimi-organic bashers, ill still check out the movie; To see if it has gotten any better or worse.

Ill get my friend to pay for me. It wont be a complete waste of time, ill have a good time laughing at the little kids whistling and making booty-calls at kirsten dunst or any female actress that pops up on the big screen
stick out tongue

Doc Ock
unlike most raimi-organic bashers, ill still check out the movie; To see if it has gotten any better or worse.

Oh please.

That can be done without actually seeing the movie. Just read the reviews and spoilers for the movie. And the pics from it too.

You go because you enjoy the movies. Simple as that wink

Same principle.

Because of YOU money is going in Sony's pocket wink

That's all that's relevant wink

Silverstein
Oh please.

That can be done without actually seeing the movie. Just read the reviews and spoilers for the movie. And the pics from it too.

Same principle.

i STILL dont like the fact that raimi made unnecessary changes to the foundations of the spiderman character, and that the script has a mj that acts like gwen and a gwen that acts like mj, and most of the other stuff in the movies like how the GG costume is.

i did and will read spoilers of the movies, and most movies i go see.

how do you know if i enjoy the movies or not?

my or my friend's $9.95 will hardly make a difference

H. S. 6
Oh please.

Same principle.

Pwned.

Spideys Sister
That's what Doc Ock does.

FG725

No not really. If Stan Lee hated these things so damn much he wouldn't put himself in the films. He doesn't ***** all day like the people here do
Originally posted by Dan-El

True, plus everything you're blaming Raimi for he pretty much doesn't do okay. Learn a little before you post shit. He doesn't write the story. He doesn't cast Either have any of you ever read the credits on a film? It's so damn long because of all the people who work on the film it would be alot shorter if the director did everything except the acting it would be actors then everything else by Raimi
OMG you mean someone dyed their hair for a film part my lord it's simply unheard of. I mean if they changed someones hair style for a movie what's the world coming to it's a good thing Hugh Jackman always has his hair put up just like Logan's or else he just wouldn't be exceptable for the part roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dan-El
I like how Parker shut up after my last post. Wish some others would do the same...

Mr Parker
Some of us actually have a life and dont spend our hours on end posting in the spiderman section.Guess it never occured to you that I been off the computer for a couple days? so typical of a man-spider fan.Plus I dont waste my time arguing with children.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by jeffrodini
2 things:

1, I feel sorry for you 45 year old virgins who insist that the movie has to be EXACTLY like the comic books. Just enjoy the story. Look at it as if it's a "What if" book, or an alternate earth or something. It's bringing money to Marvel, and getting more people interested in the genre, so grow up and get over it.

2, Raimi's done a pretty dang good job with the movies, why else would they make a third one? Oh yeah, money, and the fact that everyone besides the 4 people on here who continually gripe about them, really digs the movies.

What the heck, I'll even throw in a third point, even though I said 2... Have any of you seen the movie? Are you sure Sandman is going to be the killer, or a friend of the killer? Maybe he's the killer's get away driver, or just happens to be randomly walking by. Maybe you're all a bunch of douche bags, too, and this thread should be closed down.

This is ridiculous.

Why do the man-spider fans always put words in the mouths of the true spidey fans who hate these movies because we cant stand to see spideys character raped to death? Nobody here said they want things exactly like the comics. roll eyes (sarcastic) jesus christ. Raimi has done a horrible job with the movies. why else would they make a thrid one? a duh,they have been huge moneymakers at the box office,why would they want to stop when they are making so much money? roll eyes (sarcastic)

and keep living in that fantasy world of yours that there are only 4 people out there who hate the movies if that makes you feel better. laughing close it down? why so everybody can just come to this section and kiss sony and raimis behind? roll eyes (sarcastic)

your posts are ridiculous.Much Like Dan El's.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by FG725
No not really. If Stan Lee hated these things so damn much he wouldn't put himself in the films. He doesn't ***** all day like the people here do

True, plus everything you're blaming Raimi for he pretty much doesn't do okay. Learn a little before you post shit. He doesn't write the story. He doesn't cast Either have any of you ever read the credits on a film? It's so damn long because of all the people who work on the film it would be alot shorter if the director did everything except the acting it would be actors then everything else by Raimi

OMG you mean someone dyed their hair for a film part my lord it's simply unheard of. I mean if they changed someones hair style for a movie what's the world coming to it's a good thing Hugh Jackman always has his hair put up just like Logan's or else he just wouldn't be exceptable for the part roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's the director.He's responsible for the casting of the main actors like Dunst and Mcguire.Two very bad choices.you seem to be forgetting that in man-spider two Dunst's hair went from red in the first film to blondish orange in the second.Proof that it was brainless to cast Dunst in the first place instead of a natural redhead.In Howard has a pot belly on her.I guarantee you if she wasnt Ron Howards daughter no way would she have gotten that role.Bryce Dallas is obviously taking advantage of her pull she has in hollywood as Ron Howards daughter.Dunst couldnt successfully keep her haired dyed red anymore in man-spider two so theres no reason to believe that SHE will be able to keep it blond in man-spider 4.

Doc Ock
i STILL dont like the fact that raimi made unnecessary changes to the foundations of the spiderman character, and that the script has a mj that acts like gwen and a gwen that acts like mj, and most of the other stuff in the movies like how the GG costume is.

I dislike alot of his changes too.

But the movies are still overall very good movies. And very enjoyable to watch.

By reading what happens in the movie. Does actually seeing it happen make you like it more??

If I told you Spider-Man has organic webbing. Does seeing it on screen change your opinion of it or not??

$9.95 or $0.95, it makes no difference. The principle is the same. You're putting money into the pockets of people you claim you hate as movie makers.

And that is a stupid thing to do.

Mr Parker
$9.95 or $0.95, it makes no difference. The principle is the same. You're putting money into the pockets of people you claim you hate as movie makers.

And that is a stupid thing to do.

I agree with you on that,thats why I always wait till the movies are out of the theaters so I can just go to the library and rent them for free and watch it on my friends Big Screen t.v.Thats why I lost my respect for posters at the shh boards like Dragon and The Lizard and why I dont like to post there anymore.Before SM1 came out they always talked about how much they hated the organics as much as i did yet they said they went and saw the movie at the theaters like 4 or 5 times.Wow thats really taking a stand against organics.how pathetic of them.such hypocrites.

DBZ MAN
You in a nutshell eh Parker? Except all you do is complain

Well you do argue everytime you come on here and tell everyone else that their not 'true fans' because they like the movie.

I'm sure Stan Lee feels the same way you do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yeah I remember now in the comics that Gwen was a super model wasn't she! eek! Yeah she wasn't your average girl at all! Jackass.

So c'mon Mr. Parker tell us what your PERFECT spider-man film would be like.

bakerboy
I wont waste my time and my money in that stupid and phony version from Sam Raimi and Sony about man spider. I will go to the cinema when they are making an good and faithfull spider man movie, meanwhile they are only making man spider movies with crap plots and stupid things like the three movies has, i wont waste my time and my money on that garbage. Maybe, i will see it on cable to see with my own eyes if its so stupid as it looks.

Second of all, for the man spider fans. Stop the lies, tell me when we have said that all the things have to be like in the comics. Naturally, clearly, the movies cant be 100% faithful to the comics. Superman 1 and 2 arent, and i liked. X men movies arent, and i liked. Batman begins isnt, but i liked. But what i dont want to see is stupid changes like organics, power ranger goblin, doc ock the good guy, spidey not funny, mary jane being like gwen and gwen being like mary jane or sandman involved in uncle bean murder only to be emotional conected with peter. I cant acept changes, because cinema is a totally different medium than comic books, but please, to the hell with those stupid things that Raimi and Sonny are making with those stupid movies.

Mr Parker
You in a nutshell eh Parker? Except all you do is complain

Well you do argue everytime you come on here and tell everyone else that their not 'true fans' because they like the movie.

I'm sure Stan Lee feels the same way you do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yeah I remember now in the comics that Gwen was a super model wasn't she! eek! Yeah she wasn't your average girl at all! Jackass.

So c'mon Mr. Parker tell us what your PERFECT spider-man film would be like.

Me in a nutshell? please give me a break.Until recently I hadnt been in the spiderman sectiion in months because of the childish behaviour that goes on here from people like DAN EL,ect. And all you guys do is blindly go along with whatever the crap sony feeds you.

Not my fault if you cant handle the truth on that that your not true fans for not being outraged about the organics,how the screwed up mary janes character,ect. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well from Stan Lees comments I have seen such as how he said that he thought the mechs could have worked in the film,how when he was asked his thoughts about the goblin costume and then replied- I wasnt happy with the look of it,from the comments I have seen from him,they dont sound like someone that has a ringing endorcement to me. roll eyes (sarcastic) Gwen super model? Gwen was beyond gorgeous in the comics,she could have been if she wanted to be no doubt.Bryce Howard is NOT gorgeous.There are several hollywood blond women out there that are gorgeous that would have been a better choice than her.I cannot believe how these sony idiots overlooked Sarah Michelle Geller.shoe would have been a perfect Gwen Stacy.She is a real knockout.But again when you have connections in hollywood like Bryce Howard does,they will pull strings to do a favor for a respected and accomplished director like Ron Howard. I was about to till you how I would have done it till you stopped to Dan Els level with the name calling.

Silverstein
they could atleast TRY to be more faithful to the comics. Instead of making un necessary changes.

to Ock: Sp1 is hardly watchable, Sp2 is more watchable than sp1. X-men 1&2 are pretty boring but made a lot of money, X3 was better, it was entertaining but no one liked the director. a lot of movies are pretty bad, but they make money cuz people are curious and go SEE it with there eyes, because it's better than reading about it.

DBZ MAN
Fine Mr. Parker. I take back the name calling. What is your supposed idea of how the movies should go?

FG725
He's the director.He's responsible for the casting of the main actors like Dunst and Mcguire.Two very bad choices.you seem to be forgetting that in man-spider two Dunst's hair went from red in the first film to blondish orange in the second.Proof that it was brainless to cast Dunst in the first place instead of a natural redhead.In Howard has a pot belly on her.I guarantee you if she wasnt Ron Howards daughter no way would she have gotten that role.Bryce Dallas is obviously taking advantage of her pull she has in hollywood as Ron Howards daughter.Dunst couldnt successfully keep her haired dyed red anymore in man-spider two so theres no reason to believe that SHE will be able to keep it blond in man-spider 4.
If you hate it so much dont ****ing watch it are you that ****ing stupid that you waste eight or nine dollars on a film you hate! If this is truly the case then why the hell am I arguing with you of all people you can't even stop watching films you supposedly hate I bet you're going to ramble on about how the third one sucks and someone will say why did you see and you'll say something like I just wanted to see how dumb it was or maybe it would've been better which would be two stupid and dumb points. You're one of the people I hate when it comes to comic films why? Because you're a fan to the level you can't enjoy it because of one or two changes you didn't like the first one because of organics and the goblin looked like a supposed power ranger. I'm sure we could've done the goblin in some gay skin tight look at my underwear outfit would that satisfy you? Or maybe we could have peter as soon as he goes home learning his spider abilities(which for some odd reason dont allow webs) build a machine that shoots authentic webbing and he could have cartridges and oh wait they try to keep this semi realistic so therefore no kid on earth can build that none I've ever met anyways. And there are just so many red headed actresses to choose from we could have......oh wait it seems we're running short on red headed hotties who are trained actresses we could've gone with now are there. We could've gotten an unknown but then again you don't know who applied for the role do you? So how can you say they are bad choices. Hell no one has really liked MJ in comics or in the movie you'll still hate her like before if she's perfect for the role now wont you? I'm not trying to start a ****ing war here but why are you being such an ass? with your "Oh how typical of man-spider fans" so you're not good with change is basically what you're telling us there. You can't handle change that's really really sad. I'm done arguing with some of the mindless imbeciles here so I'm not going to continue to respond

one more thing you seemed to have been saying Dan el and others dont have lives haha good one you're the biggest ****ing spiderman geek on the forums get over yourself and stop talking shit to others it might just come back to bite you in the ass

Silverstein
maybe some people enjoy the comics that they want to see a movie about it, they're just upset that the spiderman movies aren't what they imagined or do not live up to it's FULL potential. cuz the spiderman movies out right now, are not the best so far.

like i keep saying, in some odd years, a new director will pick up the spiderman movie franchise, and remake it. better than ever, itll make raimi's movies look like complete sh*t, which they are at the moment. Like burton's pussy batman, and nolan's batman begins.

Doc Ock

to Ock: Sp1 is hardly watchable, Sp2 is more watchable than sp1. X-men 1&2 are pretty boring but made a lot of money, X3 was better, it was entertaining but no one liked the director. a lot of movies are pretty bad, but they make money cuz people are curious and go SEE it with there eyes, because it's better than reading about it.

Curious??

You're telling me the 1.5 billion dollars the Spider-Man movies have made is curiosity money??

LOL! You can't be serious. First Mr Parker tries to say it's kids bugging their parents to go and see it again and again that makes these movies money, and now you're saying millions of people are going just out of curiosity laughing

Gee, I wonder why the other "bad" movies out there didn't make so much "curiosity" money big grin

I guess that many people were not curious about Batman Begins, since that didn't make anywhere near as much as SM-1 and SM-2 wink

In all honesty, your argument has so many holes in it that it's like a mine field.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by FG725
If you hate it so much dont ****ing watch it are you that ****ing stupid that you waste eight or nine dollars on a film you hate! If this is truly the case then why the hell am I arguing with you of all people you can't even stop watching films you supposedly hate I bet you're going to ramble on about how the third one sucks and someone will say why did you see and you'll say something like I just wanted to see how dumb it was or maybe it would've been better which would be two stupid and dumb points. You're one of the people I hate when it comes to comic films why? Because you're a fan to the level you can't enjoy it because of one or two changes you didn't like the first one because of organics and the goblin looked like a supposed power ranger. I'm sure we could've done the goblin in some gay skin tight look at my underwear outfit would that satisfy you? Or maybe we could have peter as soon as he goes home learning his spider abilities(which for some odd reason dont allow webs) build a machine that shoots authentic webbing and he could have cartridges and oh wait they try to keep this semi realistic so therefore no kid on earth can build that none I've ever met anyways. And there are just so many red headed actresses to choose from we could have......oh wait it seems we're running short on red headed hotties who are trained actresses we could've gone with now are there. We could've gotten an unknown but then again you don't know who applied for the role do you? So how can you say they are bad choices. Hell no one has really liked MJ in comics or in the movie you'll still hate her like before if she's perfect for the role now wont you? I'm not trying to start a ****ing war here but why are you being such an ass? with your "Oh how typical of man-spider fans" so you're not good with change is basically what you're telling us there. You can't handle change that's really really sad. I'm done arguing with some of the mindless imbeciles here so I'm not going to continue to respond

one more thing you seemed to have been saying Dan el and others dont have lives haha good one you're the biggest ****ing spiderman geek on the forums get over yourself and stop talking shit to others it might just come back to bite you in the ass

oh please it was MUCH MUCH more than organics,the goblin costume and how they ruined mary janes character that made these movies so horrible.When I first watched the movie i thought I would hate the movie mostly because of the organics. I went into the theater thinking I would hate the movie mostly because of organics but organics were a minor thing compared to how horribly written it was.If you man-spider fans would take the blinders off and not just be happy about a spider-man movie FINALLY being brought to the screen,you would see how incredibly horribly written these movies really are.stop being so mesmerized with all the great special effects and that the name spider-man is up on the screen. These movies looked like the ideas that i would expect out of a 5 year old to come up with.The raindrops keep falling on my head in man-spider 2 scene.Oh god that scene made me want to puke.the beginning of the movie when peter is talking saying-you want to know who I am,you really want to know? or the spider walking off without dying? those kinds of ideas I would expect out of a 5 year old for a grade school movie. laughing If you had bothered to read through my posts earlier,you would have seen where i said I never have gone to the theaters to see the movies. you think I am going to pay my good hard earned money to see that crap of sonys? no way. I always wait till it comes to the library so i can rent it for free and watch it on my friends big screen tv.

Silverstein
Curious??

You're telling me the 1.5 billion dollars the Spider-Man movies have made is curiosity money??

LOL! You can't be serious. First Mr Parker tries to say it's kids bugging their parents to go and see it again and again that makes these movies money, and now you're saying millions of people are going just out of curiosity laughing

Gee, I wonder why the other "bad" movies out there didn't make so much "curiosity" money big grin

I guess that many people were not curious about Batman Begins, since that didn't make anywhere near as much as SM-1 and SM-2 wink

In all honesty, your argument has so many holes in it that it's like a mine field.

everyone was curious about The Village; the commercials made you WANT to go see it and you probably know how it ended, horrible ending. Once people found out Doom was another futuristic, genetic mutation-infection movie - they didnt go see it. Batman Begins was horrible advertised, barely got any hype.

catch my drift? wink

Mr Parker
Fine Mr. Parker. I take back the name calling. What is your supposed idea of how the movies should go?

Okay I am in a rush now so i dont have time to address this but hopefully tomorrow when I have more time I will.

Doc Ock
everyone was curious about The Village; the commercials made you WANT to go see it and you probably know how it ended, horrible ending. Once people found out Doom was another futuristic, genetic mutation-infection movie - they didnt go see it. Batman Begins was horrible advertised, barely got any hype.

catch my drift? wink

Oh so now advertising is what makes a movie tons of money. Regardless of how bad the movie is. Nothing to do with positive critic reviews and audience reaction of course.

Sorry, that ship ain't gonna sail wink

Silverstein
Oh so now advertising is what makes a movie tons of money. Regardless of how bad the movie is. Nothing to do with positive critic reviews and audience reaction of course.

Sorry, that ship ain't gonna sail wink

yes, advertising ALSO makes a movie a ton of money as well. Like i just said, The Village!!

well i havent read any reviews saying the spidey movies are good or not, and the audience i talked to, their reactions were mixed. Just like how people feel here. Not everyone likes the movie(s). The movie isnt possibly as good as what it could've been, and its not as good because of the stupid changes they made. Some changes were small, but some changes made really affected the character(s)...but people seem to not care anymore.

This ship doesn't need to sail. It has a motor. stick out tongue

miroku
bakerboy your right that Sam raimi is an idiot for those man-spider movies and not making the movies loyal to the comicbook

NiņoArņia
ok, i've read this said a few times, how in the world do you know that Gwen is going to act like MJ? Now I know why you guys don't like the movie, you already saw it with your "future vision" wink. I also noticed that Mr. Parker is the only one that actually has the original ideas, thought i don't agree with them, others just fuel them and keep repeating them over and over.

Develop a brain, doesn't have to be an intelligant one, but just have one, in case you find yourself in another arguement not already lost.

If you don't like the movie, then don't see it, but there's no point at all in bashing it.

Silverstein
in the movie Mj is the nice girl, having another character that acts the same would conflict, same reason why Gambit wasn't placed in the Xmen movies, cuz his personality was a bit close to Wolverine's apparently.

NiņoArņia
That doesn't mean that she'll act like MJ wink

Silverstein

NiņoArņia
erm I'm so sorry, i completely understand what your trying to say, I am wrong, your logic makes so much sense, I'll help you by putting an example.

I act like Derek Jeter, therefore (eureka!)

Derek Jeter must! act like me! roll eyes (sarcastic)

no You sir, are mistaken.

Silverstein

NiņoArņia
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing

I'm pretty sure you didn't get the message of my post. Once again I ask, how do you know what personality Gwen has? For all we know she could be a mastermind jewel thief, a campy idiot, a obnoxious prep, a theater goth, right now, we are a long way from knowing this.

Silverstein

Mr Parker
Okay I have more time now to post now so here is how a GOOD spider-man movie could have been made DBZ.Get rid of those infernal organics and the green goblin costume,do mary janes character justice.Make her character like the comic Mary Jane.Why cant hollywood get Mary Janes character right? Even in the 90's cartoon which is by far much better than these crappy man-spider movies and the best screen adaptation yet,they screwed her character up as well and made her much more like Gwen as well. I guess hollywood has never done M.J's character justuce because they must be thinking why would pete want to be around a self centered girl like that? Thats inexcusable though.

For starters.get rid of that stupid narration at the beginning of-you want to know who I am,are you sure you want to know who I am? and the end narration as well.however leave the opening beginning credits in there that they had.The way it all started off seemed promising and even though I knew organics were going to be in the movie,i was thinking at that point it would be a good movie. Show him as being really unpopular at school with the kids like they did in the comics.They didnt show the audience what a bookworm he was and how he was picked on by his peers.It wasnt just Flash that picked on him,others made fun of him as well. That could have all been demonstrated at the beginning by him leaving school late by staying afterwards on a friday afternoon in class.He then goes out and talks to some girls about going to a science exhibit with him to see an experiment on radiation that a famous scientist is doing.The girls all laugh at him and call him a bookworm with no life.Flash Thompson comes along and shoves Peter to the ground and calls him Puny Parker and tells him to get lost.The girls all laugh at him and say something like- Sorry Petey,were going to the football game tonight to see Flash play football,he's a real man and a stud.They all then pull away in their car laughing at Poor Pete.Pete walks away crying like he did in the comics and says-I'll show them,just you watch,you'll all be sorry someday,you'll see. a touching moment that could have been.The thing that makes these movies so stupid is the end credits sing that classic song-spiderman spiderman radioactive spiderman.when that is sooooo stupid because he was never bitten by a radioactive spider.

At the science exhibit,just like the comics,the spider gets bitten by radioactivity and bites peter immediately within seconds of being expose to the radiation before dying. that always worked better in the comics than that moronic scene of the spider biting him walking off without dying.Looks like there will be several spider-men swinging around town now.and women.LOL. David Koepp should never have been allowed to write the screenplay for this movie.He should be shot. Include the part from the comics where he goes on television to show off his powers as well.That part for sure should have been there.and for god sakes get rid of that moronic cafeteria scene where he was fighting Flash thompson showing off all his spiderman abilitys in the world for everybody in the whole school to see.Even a dork like flash thompson would easily have been able to put two and two together after that and seeing a guy swing by in the same neighborhood a couple months later.The whole school would have known.Peter hit him flying across the room over a hundred feet,something that is humanly impossible to do,not to mention its impossible to do all these incredible 180 degree backbends without falling backwards on your butt so easily and effortlessly besides jumping higher than the heads of people around you over 6 feet tall in the air.what drugs was David Koepp on when making this movie? I sure as hell would also have cast a redhead instead of a blond for a redhead as well.Look what happened in man-spider 2.Dunce couldnt even keep her hair dyed red anymore and it she not only was acting like gwen,she looked more like gwen as well with her hair almost blond on that movie.I sure as hell would not have cast Tobey Mcguire for the role either.His voice makes you cringe when he talks and for spider-man you got to have an actor who has a great voice like that voice actor that did him in the 90's toon.They never portrayed him as the bookworm he was in the comics either and thats important.Of course,show ham making his mechs and creating the fluid so we can see spider-man on the screen and not man-spider.

Also,his spider sense should NEVER have failed him in his fight in the cage like it did.He got hit on the back with that chair and his spider sense didnt even warn him of that danger,wow some great spider sense there.He also looked like a wimp.He was getting the tar beat out of him from the start.He was falling to the floor after being hit by that chair as though it hurt him.That was absurd.How could he have been hurt by that chair? that made no sense at all.Plus I sure as hell would not have betrayed the comic like they did by having him change his reason for not stopping the crook.Having him not stop the crook just because he wasnt paid what he was promised betrayed everything about the comic.I always liked it how he stopped him in the comics because he all of a sudden got a big head and full of himself.Well he wasnt big head and full of himself in the movie so that betrayed everything for his reasoning to become spiderman in the first place. Plus Uncle ben shouldnt have died in his arms.Thats a cliche for movies.Not having the chance to say goodbye to his uncle like he did in the comics would have made it much better and a much more touching scene. as i said,thats an old cliche for movies,having a loved one die in your arms.They also never showed how Peter really loved his Uncle Ben like he always did.I sure as hell would not have had mary jane be Peters next door neighbor and have him know her since grade shool either.Meeting mary jane in high school instead of college would be acceptable for me.But grade school? Raimi and Koepp are clueless morons about spiderman.In why not have aunt anna in the movies and why not have flash thmpson in the second movie? he's an important character,why was he just in the movies briefly? that sucked. It also sucks that Betty Brant and Robbie were only in there very briefly.I would have written the movie so they had much more screetime.If they had done those kinds of things for the movie and had spiderman always cracking jokes while he was fighting constantly like he does in the comics,it would have been a great movie.Its sad when JJ Jamesone is the best part about the first spiderman movie.Its really sad that he is much funnier than spiderman ever was in these films. mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by miroku
bakerboy your right that Sam raimi is an idiot for those man-spider movies and not making the movies loyal to the comicbook

right on dude.you are too cool. cool

Mr Parker
this isnt about Derek Jeter, This is about the movie. Why the hell would they have two love interests that offer the SAME THING??!!

With this idiot Sam Raimi directing,anythings possible with these man-spider movies.thats what I asked bakerboy earlier but never got an answer on,how does he know gwen will act like comic mary jane? with this idiot sam raimi directing,it will probably happen but I want to see the proof that bakerboy has first before I believe him about gwen acting like comic mary jane.

NiņoArņia
why would she be a thief, or a campy idiot?

since MJ(movie) = Gwen(comics)

then Gwen(movie) = MJ(comics)

its common sense - just think reallistically; roll eyes (sarcastic) you have to think like Sam Raimi; that means lower your intelligence if you have any wink , lower it to raimi's level and think: "ok we screwed up the girls, mj acts like gwen, how do we fix it?". Fix it by simply switching their personalities. Unless her personality will be invented just for the movie.

The only thing im not sure about is MJ getting thrown off a bridge by Harry:GG2 and having her neck snapped by spiderman's webbed attempt to save her. big grin

Your stating stuff as fact, when all I'm saying is that the movie doesn't have to have everything in common with the comics, so we don't know what the ladys personality is going to be. roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't even know what your trying to say with the After Comment.... wink

NiņoArņia
With this idiot Sam Raimi directing,anythings possible with these man-spider movies.thats what I asked bakerboy earlier but never got an answer on,how does he know gwen will act like comic mary jane? with this idiot sam raimi directing,it will probably happen but I want to see the proof that bakerboy has first before I believe him about gwen acting like comic mary jane.

I actually agree with you there, how does anyone know what Gwen will act like? wink

Silverstein
Mr Parker: about the long post about how you wouldve made the movie: I read every line, it sounds pretty good, the things you included wouldve definately developed the characters more, thats a good thing.

ok, at this point we dont have much evidence to prove what Gwen's personality would be like. But do you have a better educated guess?

there IS a scene in the trailer where Pete and Gwen dance...Gwen the partygirl maybe?

NiņoArņia
IT WAS A SLOW DANCE!!! LOOK AT IT!!! jesus....i mean i would understand if they were raving, but the were slow dancing and he lowered her. THEY EVEN LOOKED FORMAL!! mad mad Please think before you talk, because that was just plain out there......

and as for my guess, i do remember saying something in the likes of

Silverstein

NiņoArņia
exactly, i was just throwing personalitys out there...i still don't see any form of arguement you could possibly posesse, please explain, what is your point.

bakerboy

bakerboy
First of all , about gwen being like mary jane. There are a scene in the trailer with gwen dacing with peter, but i know that this scene isnt enough proof to think that gwen will be the party girl, but there is that scene.

But the main proof of all of that is in some internet site, like that nazi site called superheroehype. In that site, there a lot of people who are in the set of man spider 3, or know some people working at sony, or have read the script, and those people said that gwen is the typical airhead girl, the party girl, the mary jane clone. Nothing to do with the gwen from the comics. And its more than just one person, there are many people saying that, so, it cant be a casuality or a lie.

Once again, Raimie has ruined one spiderman character more. What a dumb ass.

Mr Parker
First of all , about gwen being like mary jane. There are a scene in the trailer with gwen dacing with peter, but i know that this scene isnt enough proof to think that gwen will be the party girl, but there is that scene.

But the main proof of all of that is in some internet site, like that nazi site called superheroehype. In that site, there a lot of people who are in the set of man spider 3, or know some people working at sony, or have read the script, and those people said that gwen is the typical airhead girl, the party girl, the mary jane clone. Nothing to do with the gwen from the comics. And its more than just one person, there are many people saying that, so, it cant be a casuality or a lie.

Once again, Raimie has ruined one spiderman character more. What a dumb ass.

Okay NOW I can believe it that Gwen is a Mary Jane clone.The information over at that nazi infested superherohype- where they ban people there just for saying man-spider and wont do a damn thing about posters there who cuss you out for it,the information they have there at that nazi site is usually pretty accurate.Yeah I wasnt convinced either by just watching him dance with gwen that she was a mary jane clone because as someone said,just by a slow dance,that doesnt neccesarily prove she is an mj clone.But yeah if they said that over at superherohype,then I think its safe to say its true because again their information there about things like that is usually accurate.Not at all surprising to me.Yep.that dumbass Sam Raimi has done it AGAIN and raped to death another character of the spiderman comics. mad I just knew if Gwen was ever in a spiderman movie,that after Raimi raped to death mary janes character,he would do the same with gwen. mad

Mr Parker
Mr Parker: about the long post about how you wouldve made the movie: I read every line, it sounds pretty good, the things you included wouldve definately developed the characters more, thats a good thing.

ok, at this point we dont have much evidence to prove what Gwen's personality would be like. But do you have a better educated guess?

there IS a scene in the trailer where Pete and Gwen dance...Gwen the partygirl maybe?

Thanks.There was no excuse for them to have Betty Brant and Robbie in there for just a split second.They didnt even introduce their names in the film when they showed them. why bother showing them when they're not even going to bother introducing them in the film? roll eyes (sarcastic) Another thing that really bothers me is that you would have thought by the time they at least made the second man-spider movie,that they would have started showing Flash Thompsons love for spidey and hate for Peter especially since they have plans to make at least 4 man-spider movies.I always got a great kick out of it in the comics how Flash was about the only fan that spidey had in new york and how he hated pete so much and when pete would say something negative about spidey to Flash he would get royally pissed off at pete. big grin Yet that idiot Raimi decided to leave Flash out of the second film and not explore that.such a dumbass he is. mad thats why the 90's toon was much better than the movies they were much more loyal to the comics.at least the first year was.They had spidey swinging by saying to himself-Now I got to go rescue Flash Thompson,the guy who hates peter parker.why do I do it? But then they got away from it after the first year and the show went downhill from there. sad Instead of having that moronic cafeteria scene-that was easily the worst part of the movie for me,what they SHOULD have done is have Flash like trip Pete in the cafeteria,then Pete gets mad and yells as Flash and says something like-Okay Flash,I have had about enough of your crap.

He then challenges him to a fight out in the hallway and like the comics where he fought him in the ring,after easily dodging Flashs punches at him because of his spidey sense-that was one of the few things they did right in that movie was they showed how spidey see's things coming at him in super slow motion like he does in the comics-thats why he was always able to dodge machine gun fire from machine guns all the time in the comics ,that and because he is inhumanly quick which is why he easily dodged flashs punches so effortlessly.Have him lose his temper with Flash and punch him hard enough to where he knocks him to the floor but not to the point where he sends him flying across the room over a 100 feet.He knocks him down and Flash says to other kids there-wow Parkers much stronger than I ever thought he was.No reason why they could not have done that.That way he can still beat up flash but without demonstrating his spider abilitys for everybody in the world to figure out.When pete was fighting flash in the movie you could hear people saying-how did he do that? and one person said-jesus parker,you really are a freak. guess what everybody? everybody in new york thinks spiderman is a freak as well.not too hard to put two and two together after that fight scene.If it had happened my way,then peopel would not put two and two together because they would not have thought of pete as a freak after the fight.

The superman movies did a great job of including supporting characters like Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen in the movie,no reason why the man-spider movies could not have done the same thing.the screenwriters for sonys man-spider movies are as clueless though as the screenwriters for the burton batman movies were as well.In th eburton batman movies,Commissioner gordon was a useless bumbling character,where nolans batman did his character justice and made him an important character.Not all of these man-spider movies can be blamed entirely on raimi,its these sony idiots who are producing these films that have ruined the spiderman movies even more so than raimi with their hiring of all these idiot screenwriters such as david koepp.The screenwriters for the second film were not as cluesless about spiderman as koepp is so it better than the first film at least.thats why I say as long as these sony idiots are producing these films,we will never get a good spiderman movie.

Dan-El
Wow. Someone needs to get laid. I'm glad I didn't spend the last few minutes reading that unnecessary diatroph.

Silverstein
mr parker: i read it all. heh, it ain't that hard to make a good spiderman movie. sam raimi decided to just 'wing it' probably, that's why i was able to watch sp2 more easily than sp1. ugh that stupid elavator scene with the dude and the dog was just retarded: i couldn't even smile...not to mention the damn chocolate cake girl. i dont have much else to say right now.

Mr Parker
yeah its really not that hard.Like I said,you cant blame it entirely on Raimi though.These sony idiots who produce theses films and hire all these screenwriters are even more so to blame.Thats why i always include them and say Raimi AND sony are a bunch of idiots.All they care about is seeing the name spider-man up on the screen.

WrathfulDwarf
Sam Raimi earlier work on horror films are classic to me. However his Man-Spider movies aren't just that good. Sure, they'll make millions of dollars but that's less important. What' important is making people enjoy the film. I had a hard time liking them.

Doc Ock
Most people do like the movies.

You just have to read the reviews of fans and critics alike to see that smile

Mr Parker
uh no,you just got to talk to people in real life and stop paying attention to what a bunch of internet geeks think. roll eyes (sarcastic) also if you worship what the net thinks so much all you got to do is go to IMDB and see the "NET" reviews there.there is a lot of wrath towards the movies there. big grin

Doc Ock
uh no,you just got to talk to people in real life

I do.

Everyone I know likes them.

You can be a real hypocrite sometimes.

You're more than willing to side with someone on-line who agrees with your opinion. In fact you're that desperate to make others on-line agree with you that you recruit help and send them to other websites where people disagree with you. Like SHH.

But anyone who disagrees with you, you label them an internet geek roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

Well we know you really care what people on the Net think wink

Doc Ock
Oh and as for IMDB, they rate your precious Superman movie lower than the Spidey movies.

So I wouldn't use them for your defence. Not that they rate the Spidey movies low anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpyCspider
In fact you're that desperate to make others on-line agree with you that you recruit help and send them to other websites where people disagree with you. Like SHH.

damn....that's hardcore right there stick out tongue

Mr Parker
I do.

Everyone I know likes them.

You can be a real hypocrite sometimes.

You're more than willing to side with someone on-line who agrees with your opinion. In fact you're that desperate to make others on-line agree with you that you recruit help and send them to other websites where people disagree with you. Like SHH.

But anyone who disagrees with you, you label them an internet geek roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

Well we know you really care what people on the Net think wink

come to my country,I guarantee you,the wrath is major here from the people I talk to in REAL life.Here in this city anyways big grin Most of them tell me they hated it

that nazi site shh is run by those nazi jerks mirko and dew k mosi who give the human race a bad name.they ban people there just for making a thread with the title man-spider in it and dont do a damn thing about trolls like ddrskata, menoscene-aka symbyotica or whatever the hell she calls herself, da crowe and slag. I just dont use the logic of the NET to make these absurd claims that most people like them when the net doesnt account for everybody out there. roll eyes (sarcastic) and about the internet geek comment,I am referring to those morons over at shh such as dew k mosi,mirko,malice,ddrskata,da crowe and other net sites such IMDB to clear that. nobody here at KMC. wink

Doc Ock
come to my country,I guarantee you,the wrath is major here from the people I talk to in REAL life. big grin

Oh god, so your country is more real than mine now?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's funny, most of the positive reviews I read on-line, especially from the critics, are from america.

Yeah we've all heard you little stories before. About as reliable as the weather.

I agree about the way SHH is run. It is very unfair sometimes. And I was the first to say that to you over 2 years ago.

But lately I've been seeing WHY they got sick of you. You literally try to ram your opinion down everyone's throat.

You can't even make a post about Batman Begins in the Batman forums without including a few lines tearing the Burton movies to shreds. It's like you have an insecurity or something. Constantly reminding everyone that you hate them. As if it really makes a difference.

Mr Parker
Oh god, so your country is more real than mine now?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's funny, most of the positive reviews I read on-line, especially from the critics, are from america.

Yeah we've all heard you little stories before. About as reliable as the weather.

I agree about the way SHH is run. It is very unfair sometimes. And I was the first to say that to you over 2 years ago.

But lately I've been seeing WHY they got sick of you. You literally try to ram your opinion down everyone's throat.

You can't even make a post about Batman Begins in the Batman forums without including a few lines tearing the Burton movies to shreds. It's like you have an insecurity or something. Constantly reminding everyone that you hate them. As if it really makes a difference.

there you go again with what critics say. who cares what critics say? just because they say its good doesnt mean it is. roll eyes (sarcastic) see thats an insulting remark to go and accuse someone of lying.I got no reason to lie.I only tell it like it is. I could go and say that your story of you going to florida a year ago or so that you told me about is just a little story thats as reliable as the weather but Im above that because I assume you have no reason to make that up.I thought you knew me better than that that you would stoop to that level to say that I would make up storys.Guess I was wrong.

kinda like how you try to ram your opinion down peoples throats that most people like them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

AGAIN mirko and dew k are nazis.ANYTIME posters pm'd those nazis mirko or dew k and said they thought it was unfair that I was singled out and no action was taken against other posters like those people,they never got a pm reply back or gave them an answer.funny how that was the first time in history there they would never give an answer to a poster about a persons banning.they always did in the past.They never gave an answer because they knew I did nothing wrong and were too cowardly to admit that. roll eyes (sarcastic) plus here at THIS site,where the mods are fair,they give warnings before they ban you,thats real fair to ban someone at a site when they hadnt even been there posting at the site for two weeks and not even give that person a warning. roll eyes (sarcastic) and again its funny how they were such cowards that they would never give anybody an answer for my banning there. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah ban someone for saying man-spider with no warning who hadnt been on there posting in two weeks and dont ban other posters who go around using profanity after you report them.thats REAL fair. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doc Ock
there you go again with what critics say. who cares what critics say?

I could ask the same thing of you and the small minority of haters. Who cares what you say??

And it's not just critics, it's the hundreds of thousands of POSITIVE fan reviews as well.

The Spidey movies are well recieved. And you know it.

Riiiiiiiight. So when thousands of people say Batman and Robin is bad, that doesn't make it so right?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, and I told you how it is here. But then you try and claim your country is more real??

Grow up.

I'm not trying to use my HOLIDAY as a source to back up a debate.

Mr Parker, you send people to other websites to say stuff about "Man-Spider" etc.

Of course you're trying to ram your opinions down people's throats. I don't. I say it how it is.

Spidey movies are HUGE financial successes, Oscar winning, and loved by millions of people.

Simple as that.

Yeah, yeah I've heard it before.

SHH is not the only site you've been banned from. Didn't they IP ban your from that Smallville website too??

Seems they find your conduct bad there as well. Don't tell me, they're all Nazis there too right?? wink

Mr Parker
yes they are well received but they are ALSO hundreds of thousands of negative reviews and you know it.

the thing is unlike with the manspider movies the majority do say the batman and robin movies are bad.

Yeah but I didnt go and accuse you of lying like you did with me.thats what has pissed me off about you lately is you been accusing me of making up storys.grow up.

so what,you accused me of lying,thats why I bring up the holiday thing.

uh no I do that for amusement at shh.I dont go to that smallville site anymore because its not amusing to me. big grin

yeah many people at that smallville site also thought my banning there was unfair as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) matter of fact when i was posting in the smallville section here a couple years ago I was telling people here about that site and how they ban people there just for bashing Chloe sullivan a character on that show,and how the mods pat people on the back for bashing Lana. I told them to watch out for this mod there named miss wendy-the kid gal who banned me Guess what? a poster from this site posted there on that thread telling me about how he used to be a mod for the guy who ran that site ksite that he was a mod for him when he ran the site LOIS AND CLARK that he knew that guy who ran ksite pretty well. Guess what in that post he posted he told me about how he doesnt like that site and how the guy who ran it named craig is his name-that he doesnt like how he runs that site.he told me that it did not surprise me that miss windy banned me there at ksite.he always thought she was extremely immature when she was a member there and could not believe it when craig made her a mod.if you had ever posted there at that site,you would have noticed how extremely immature that kid gal miss windy was.as i said,she always got upset anytime anybody someone bashed chloe but always patted people on the back for bashing lana.so yeah,i was banned at ksite by an extremely immature girl.funny that I have never acted any differently here at this site than I did at shh and have never been banned here in 3 years. roll eyes (sarcastic) because HERE they believe in free critisem of the man-spider movies.HERE they dont ban people for saying man-spider and allow people who call you cusswords to get away with that like those idiot jerks mirko and dew k mosi do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doc Ock
yes they are well received but they are ALSO hundreds of thousands of negative reviews and you know it.

So has Superman and Batman Begins.

Every movie does. Can't please everyone.

Point is, the good reviews and positive response FAR outweighs the bad with the Spidey movies.

Simple as that.

With your track record of trying to get people to think your way, I believe you'd say and try anything to back up your arguements.

So your million and one stories you told sound like BS to me yes.

Amusement?? Yeah sure.

Here's a tip for you. Invest your time and energy into something more worthwhile, other than crowing the same thing over and over about movies you don't like.

Seriously. You're not going to change anyone's mind. And I can't fathom why you even care so much what other people think.

Mr Parker
I posted more for you to respond to.

Mr Parker
So has Superman and Batman Begins.

Every movie does. Can't please everyone.

Point is, the good reviews and positive response FAR outweighs the bad with the Spidey movies.

Simple as that.

With your track record of trying to get people to think your way, I believe you'd say and try anything to back up your arguements.

So your million and one stories you told sound like BS to me yes.

Amusement?? Yeah sure.

Here's a tip for you. Invest your time and energy into something more worthwhile, other than crowing the same thing over and over about movies you don't like.

Seriously. You're not going to change anyone's mind. And I can't fathom why you even care so much what other people think.

yeah but the FACT is they were well written films. big grin some people just refuse to take off the blinders to see how poorly written these man-spider movies really are. big grin

Well if your just going to go around throwing insults at me then I think its time to add you to my ignore list. yep,its amusement,thats it.dont know how to break the news to you. big grin

thats actually the first intelligent thing you have said is in those last two paragraphs.I sure wont waste my time with someone who is going to act chilidish and throw insults at me accuse me of being a liar.

I would have thought by now after all this time that you would know I only do it there for amusement.geez. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and oh,btw,when I said the majority about the man-spider movies and batman and robin,the wrath isnt anywhere near as bad for the man-spider movies as there is for batman and robin,but the majority dont like the man-spider movies as you want to believe,its pretty much split down the middle with fans and moviegoers half and half ,your just in denial on that. big grin

Doc Ock
yeah but the FACT is they were well written films. big grin

So are the Spider-Man movies.

Well that's your opinion. Another minority one too wink

I won't lose any sleep over it wink

Thanks.

Still waiting for you to say something intelligent however....

The words pot, kettle, and black spring to mind here.

No, you do it there because you're trying to force your opinion on everyone.

Split down the middle eh??

Care to show me where the opinions are 50/50??

rouge24
wow, i feel no love here at all stick out tongue

Doc Ock
Originally posted by rouge24
wow, i feel no love here at all stick out tongue

There's lots of love for the Spidey movies.

That's all that matters wink

rouge24
yeah, i know there's love for the movies, i was referring to the debate between you and mr parker....

Doc Ock
If you'll look thru this thread, you'll find everyone's debates with Mr Parker are like that.

It's the only way he knows how to debate.

rouge24
i know, you should look at the one that he and i had on the "who cares about the villians? it will be a man-spider movie again" thread

Mr Parker
Because I dont give in to your guys absurd logic and agree with you? you guys cant distinguish spider-man from man-spider. roll eyes (sarcastic) I spell it out in black in white for you that this is a phony neautered version of sonys and you choose to live in denial on the issue. roll eyes (sarcastic) I wish in man-spider 2 sony would have given doctor octopus organic tentacles so I could see doc ock get pissed about them raping to death Ocks character the same way sony has done with spider-man.Ock would then understand how moronic it is to say spiderman having organic webshooters is just a minor change when i would tell him that doctor octopus having organic tentacles is just a minor change. big grin you guys will deny it,but I know you all would love this movie still if they gave spidey 8 arms.

btw doc,I am going to give you a dose of your OWN medicine and see how you like it.based on all your insane ramblings you posted trying to no avail to prove to me at shh that I am in the minority about not liking the burton batman movies-mr Lennon took you to school on that. big grin Seeing as how you go to all these desperate lengths to try and prove that your right,all those people you tell me in Ireland that love the movies like you claim,your full of B.S. stick out tongue

and oh,I do have you on ignore so you will just be talking to yourself if you reply to me. stick out tongue

rouge24
actually, i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to doc ock... and besides, if you didn't like change, you wouldn't like the different comics that they've made and since you haven't said anything about that, then that must mean that you like them....

Mr Parker
Be careful in talking with him,he will be nice and all to you in the beginning for a long time,but sometime down the road he will go and insult you by accusing you of lying if you tell him you have spoken to a lot of people in real life that dont like a movie he likes.He used to not do that to me when i would tell him that most the people I speak to about the movies dont like it,but lately I have lost my respect for him because he accuses me of lying about that when I got no reason to lie about something like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Joker#1
doctor octopus having organic tentacles is just a minor change.

Doctor Octopus did not have organic tentacles erm

Doc Ock
i know, you should look at the one that he and i had on the "who cares about the villians? it will be a man-spider movie again" thread

Yeah I saw it.

He's been banned from several other websites for exactly this type of behaviour.

Mr Parker
actually, i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to doc ock... and besides, if you didn't like change, you wouldn't like the different comics that they've made and since you haven't said anything about that, then that must mean that you like them....

of course I like change. As long as the changes are reasonable I am all for changes.Like in the comics the green goblin throws organic pumpkin bombs.well in the movie the pumpkin bombs are metal.Guess what? I liked that change because its reasonable. also in the comics.Betty Brant is Petes first love.Well in the movies,Mary Jane is.Guess what? I dont mind that change because its reasonable. those changes equal reasonable changes.Organics equal moronic changes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Joker#1
Doctor Octopus did not have organic tentacles erm

I know. wink But I wish he had had them in man-spider two so doc would know how it feels to have sony rape to death a character thats near and dear to you like spidey is to me.

rouge24
but, the "moronic" change made sense to people who had never picked up a spider-man comic, comic book readers aren't the only ones who go see movies like this. look at the recent x-men movie, i didn't like the way phoenix was done, but it more made sense to people who had never read about her, it made more sense to have it be a split personalty that have some cosmic being take over the woman's body.

Doc Ock
but, the "moronic" change made sense to people who had never picked up a spider-man comic, comic book readers aren't the only ones who go see movies like this.

And that's something he'll never understand.

Mr Parker
True but the chemical shooters would not have hurt the box office take at the box office one bit.People would not have given a split seconds thought about the chemical shooters like those sony idiots and Raimi try to make people believe.They realise its all just fantasy and make believe that the whole thing of spider-man is unbelievable.

rouge24
And that's something he'll never understand.

i don't understand people who don't like movies just because of one thing, i mean, it they'd done something like peter killing his uncle or giving him 8 arms, i'd get it, but organics? come on....

rouge24
True but the chemical shooters would not have hurt the box office take at the box office one bit.

maybe, but it would still be just a little bit confusing for people to see him trying to come up with some kind of formula to make the webbing....

Doc Ock
i don't understand people who don't like movies just because of one thing, i mean, it they'd done something like peter killing his uncle or giving him 8 arms, i'd get it, but organics? come on....

Exactly.

It's not as if the organics change who Peter is. Does he wall crawl?? Yes. Does he web swing?? Yes. Does he wear the classic Spidey costume?? Yes. Does he shoot webs?? Yes. It's just he shoots them organically rather than from a webshooter.

Wow, big deal.

Mr Parker

if you had bothered reading all my previous posts you would see where I said it was by far a lot more than organics that ruined the movie for me.the movie looked like it was written by a 5 year old.Go through and read though the posts to see why i say they looked like they were written by a 5 year old because I dont want to repeat it again. 8 arms or just organics,makes no differece,they are raping to death his character. and that is man-spider on the screen,not spider-man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
maybe, but it would still be just a little bit confusing for people to see him trying to come up with some kind of formula to make the webbing....

Not when you got a great and clever screenwriter writing the movies.

rouge24
it's not the director's fault if people think it's written badly, it's the writer's fault... take it up with the writer, not the director...

Mr Parker
it's not the director's fault if people think it's written badly, it's the writer's fault... take it up with the writer, not the director...

Again if you had bothered reading through all my previous posts you would see where I dont put ALL the blame on Raimi.That I have said that David Koepp the screenwriter for the first film is an idiot and that most the blame for the first films failures is because of Koepp.He was clearly the wrong choice to write these films.The second film was not near as horrible because Koepp wasnt the screenwriter.

Raimi is to blame for things like the casting choice of Mcguire who's voice makes me cringe when he talks.and the horrible casting Of dunst as M.J. Raimi is to blame for her acting like Gwen instead of mary jane,he's the director.But no,I hardly put all the blame on Raimi.Sony more than anything is who I blame mostly. These sony producers are the ones I usually blame more than anybody else when i criticise the man-spider movies.

rouge24
i think mcguire does a good job as spidey, he fits it in a way. he's done a way better job than previous actors taking on superhero roles.

Mr Parker
Yeah I agree with you on that.Unlike Dunst he has done a good job with his role. He definetely looks the part.Like I said,I like him okay as Peter but I just cant stand him as spider-man because I dont like the sound of his voice.makes me cringe and for such an important and critical role like peter parker/spider-man its critical to have an actor that has a good voice for spidey especially which unfortuantly Mcguire doesnt.

rouge24
oh well, it could have been reversed, we could've ended up with a guy that has the voice but doesn't look the part...

Mr Parker
yeah thats true.

WhiteRat
Again if you had bothered reading through all my previous posts you would see where I dont put ALL the blame on Raimi.That I have said that David Koepp the screenwriter for the first film is an idiot and that most the blame for the first films failures is because of Koepp.He was clearly the wrong choice to write these films.The second film was not near as horrible because Koepp wasnt the screenwriter.

Raimi is to blame for things like the casting choice of Mcguire who's voice makes me cringe when he talks.and the horrible casting Of dunst as M.J. Raimi is to blame for her acting like Gwen instead of mary jane,he's the director.But no,I hardly put all the blame on Raimi.Sony more than anything is who I blame mostly. These sony producers are the ones I usually blame more than anybody else when i criticise the man-spider movies.

exactly

WhiteRat
come to my country,I guarantee you,the wrath is major here from the people I talk to in REAL life.Here in this city anyways big grin Most of them tell me they hated it

that nazi site shh is run by those nazi jerks mirko and dew k mosi who give the human race a bad name.they ban people there just for making a thread with the title man-spider in it and dont do a damn thing about trolls like ddrskata, menoscene-aka symbyotica or whatever the hell she calls herself, da crowe and slag. I just dont use the logic of the NET to make these absurd claims that most people like them when the net doesnt account for everybody out there. roll eyes (sarcastic) and about the internet geek comment,I am referring to those morons over at shh such as dew k mosi,mirko,malice,ddrskata,da crowe and other net sites such IMDB to clear that. nobody here at KMC. wink

You are 100% exactly right my friend,this Doc Ock is in major denial like most Man-Spider fans.

WhiteRat
Most people do like the movies.

You just have to read the reviews of fans and critics alike to see that smile

Trust me most people I know hate the Spider-Man films,just the other day I heard a bunch of people groaning during the Spider-Man 3 trailer,they were like not another one of those aweful films.

WhiteRat
Oh and as for IMDB, they rate your precious Superman movie lower than the Spidey movies.

So I wouldn't use them for your defence. Not that they rate the Spidey movies low anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its hardly bull****.most critics and fans agree that Superman is the best superhero movie of all the comic movies.Me? I still like Batman Begins the best but Superman is a close second.as i said earlier,Spider-Man should never have been made.It went against everything the other two Superman movies accomplished.

WhiteRat
Ha Ha,I love that old lame and laughable logic that because it made so much more money at the box office and dvd sales that that makes it a better movie. according to YOUR hilarious logic the star wars phantom menace movie is better than empire strikes back since it made so much more money at the box office and dvd sales than empire strikes back did and well made documentary movies that have bombed at theaters before such as The Rookie with Dennis Quaid must be horrible movies while blockbusters like Men In Black and scoobey doo must be masterpieces. I love those lame comebacks that desperately try to justify those movies. why do I post here if I hate the movies? why dont you ask Mr.Parker the same question? He obviously agrees with me.

obviously you never decided to do any thinking.If you had,you would have used some logic and common sense that Batman Begins had two negatives going against it that spider-man did not. 1.There had already been 4 Batman movies made prior to Begins so kids -who are a big factor in the success of comicbook movies,did not have the same excitment to go see Batman Begins at the theaters like they did with Batman 89 since there was already 4 Batman movies made that they could just pop into the VCR anytime they wanted to and see Batman onscreen. 2.Batman Begins unlike batman 89 and the spider-man movies was horribly promoted.Batman 89 and the spider-man movies were brilliantly marketed with year long promotions before they ever came out.That seems to be all you need to do to make a comicbook movie a blockbuster.Get a clever marketing team with great promotional tie ins and you got a hit on your hands.I was worried about Batman Begins not performing so well back then because I was very concerned about the horrible job they were doing promoting it which really didnt start until the film was practically out.Which was stupid because it already had that one negative going against it in that there had already been 4 Batman movies made prior to it.

WhiteRat
but, the "moronic" change made sense to people who had never picked up a spider-man comic, comic book readers aren't the only ones who go see movies like this. look at the recent x-men movie, i didn't like the way phoenix was done, but it more made sense to people who had never read about her, it made more sense to have it be a split personalty that have some cosmic being take over the woman's body.

This poster is nuts.organics dont make him unique.Anybody could have gotten organic powers and become Spider-Man but only Peter Parker could have invented them.This guy gots it backwards.Organics are lazy story telling.Mechs are very interesting and unique.As someone else mentioned earlier this is a stupid argument because thats implying that a guy getting the powers of a spider to stick to walls ect is believeable but mechs are not.Please the whole thing of Spider-Man is unbelievable.Lame argument for organics.

That one poster was so correct.If Steven Spielberg had directed the flick,he would have used the mechs because he would have seen the beauty in how much more you could do with the character with the mechs in seen how lame and bland the organics are and make him a far less interesting character

Doc Ock
Why is Mr Parker posting under two names??

DBZ MAN
Haha. You mean his 'friends' were him all along? haha too good.

rouge24
Originally posted by WhiteRat
This poster is nuts.organics dont make him unique.Anybody could have gotten organic powers and become Spider-Man but only Peter Parker could have invented them.This guy gots it backwards.Organics are lazy story telling.Mechs are very interesting and unique.As someone else mentioned earlier this is a stupid argument because thats implying that a guy getting the powers of a spider to stick to walls ect is believeable but mechs are not.Please the whole thing of Spider-Man is unbelievable.Lame argument for organics.

That one poster was so correct.If Steven Spielberg had directed the flick,he would have used the mechs because he would have seen the beauty in how much more you could do with the character with the mechs in seen how lame and bland the organics are and make him a far less interesting character

are you the director? no. do you have any connections to the director? no. are you directing it? no. so shut the he** up.
i'm so sick of people saying that the movies suck, if you don't like them, go make your own set of spider-man movies and leave the rest of us who like the movies alone.

NiņoAraņa
are you the director? no. do you have any connections to the director? no. are you directing it? no. so shut the he** up.
i'm so sick of people saying that the movies suck, if you don't like them, go make your own set of spider-man movies and leave the rest of us who like the movies alone.

agreed, just let the thread die, i mean there's really know need for it.

SpyCspider
eek! holy crap, Parker...you're posting under 2 names...unless someone else has the SAME exact writing style as you.

That pretty much takes the cake right there. I applaud you for your efforts. What once got me ticked off is simply amazing me nowadays. rock

SpyCspider
Originally posted by WhiteRat
why dont you ask Mr.Parker the same question? He obviously agrees with me.

wait..you agree with yourself......never thought I'd see that coming wink

dude, talk about the desperate attempts of a desperate man....

SpyCspider
hahahahha OR...unless you've managed to tick off someone so badly that they're actually trying to impersonate you to get a rise out of us.

Either way, these turn of events amuses me much so

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>