DooKuROTS and YodaROTS run this guanlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anthony$Billy
they have 5 hours for prep on each match..

1)10 clone troopers and 20 droids(Kamino)
2)Ki Adi Mundi and 30 clone troopers(Yavin IV)
3)Kit fisto and Plo Kloon(Coursant)
4)Jango Fett and Boba with 8 clone commandos(Kaseyk)
5)Darth maul TPM and Han solo(Tattoine)
6)Naga Sadow(Geonois)
7)Qui-gon and Genarl Greivous ROTS(Vjun)
8)Obi-Wan and anikain both CW(Quillra)
9)Mace Windu and Etain Mur-Takurn(or something like that)(Hoth)
10)Obi-wan and anikain ROTS(Dagobah)
11)Darth Vader(Tatoine)
12)Sidous(Endor Base)
13)1000 clone troopers 200 droids and Bossk and zukkas and Assji(Dagobah)

Sin Harvest
You're just asking for all the fanboys to come here and whine and complain

Captain REX
Maaaybe #9. I have no idea who Etain is, or if it's just a very butchered spelling of someone I do know.

If anything, they fall at #13. They're powerful, but they can't take on a small army.

Anthony$Billy
Etain is a jedi genarl during the clone war she is hte clone wars novels STAR WARS REpUBlIC COMMANDO:HARD CONTACT and in STAR WARS REPUBLIC COMMANDO: TRIPLE ZERO. She lost her master on a planet and found 4 clone commandos fell in love with the clone darman and in triple zero shes gets pregatn from darman and she is ajedi knight.... Happy Dance

Lightsnake
Probably 12

Blue_Hefner
They get to 6.

Lightsnake
And proceed to slaughter Naga and go on to Sidious

jollyjim311
Probably 12, 11 if they're unlucky.

Anthony$Billy
was naga more powerfull than vader or palp??? Happy Dance

BlaxicanTroller
I think they can beat Naga Sadow. he hasn't really shown anything impressive besides using hsi ship to blow up a star.

Lightsnake
Was Naga more powerful than Vader or Palp? In a word: No.

Escape81
If this is just RotS Sidious, then Yoda and Dooku will defeat him. Yoda is his equal, and teamed up with Dooku, they'd win.

Anthony$Billy
no its ROTJ sidous....

Lightsnake
He'd probably kill dooku right off and finish Yoda then

Escape81
Originally posted by Lightsnake
He'd probably kill dooku right off and finish Yoda then

Meh. I agree that Palpatine is a firm notch or two above Count Dooku, as is Yoda - and I agree that he's Yoda's equal in combat - but I don't think he can (as of RotS) defeat the two of them in a single direct confrontation.

No. Yoda is his equal alone - and Dooku would add to the equation.

Captain REX
It'd be very difficult to decide the victor.

Anthony$Billy
i love teletubbies Happy Dance

Captain REX
Please keep that to the social thread, A$B.

Rampant ox
I would say they make it to 13. They might win because of the environment here. They could combine force powers and collapse trees etc on the enemy. And I would say they could take out a fair amount in saber combat. However they will probably get overwhelmed.

overlord
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
You're just asking for all the fanboys to come here and whine and complain There's only one silly fanboy left, as what happened to Sorgo, Dooku fanboys die easily.

As for the thread, they can never defeat the amazing Plo Koon. For arguments; just check my profile, it has all the info on Koon that you could ever wish for.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by overlord
There's only one silly fanboy left, as what happened to Sorgo, Dooku fanboys die easily.

As for the thread, they can never defeat the amazing Plo Koon. For arguments; just check my profile, it has all the info on Koon that you could ever wish for.

Yeah ain't it great?

I don't see them making it to/pass 10.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I would say they make it to 13. They might win because of the environment here. They could combine force powers and collapse trees etc on the enemy. And I would say they could take out a fair amount in saber combat. However they will probably get overwhelmed.

No. There is no chance in hell that Yoda and Dooku, no matter how skilled or powerful they are, could take on 1200 footsoldiers, a vicious bounty hunter, a powerful Dark Jedi killer, and a dinky Padawan. It's the footsoldiers that do them in. There are too many. Jedi cannot take on that many soldiers on their own. Otherwise, the clonetroopers would not have been needed at all!

jollyjim311
Who's the dinky padawan?

Captain REX
Wait, nevermind. I think that's supposed to say Zuckuss. I thought he meant Zett Jukkasa.

So make that two ruthless bounty hunters.

jollyjim311
Okay, thought so... but Zuckuss can't fight for crap and is far from ruthless, I believe. Anyway, that's irrelevant.

Captain REX
Indeed. While Dooku and Yoda would be preoccupied with putting up with Ventress's antics and dodging shots from Zuckuss and Bossk, they'd also be trying to fight 1200 soldiers. Ain't happening.

jollyjim311
I know they won't make it through that, I have my doubts that they make it that far, though.

darthsith19
If they make it past 6 they will certainly die at 13.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.