So I Go to Taco Bell and...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
I ask for a quesadilla with only cheese and beans on it - and they give me one with chicken and cheese on it... I drove about 15 min to the nearest Taco Bell - I was craving this so bad...

but I didnt realize it was the wrong order till I got home...

what to do??????????

I dont eat meat... so, no! Im not going to eat the chicken quesadilla

T.M
throw it out.

Morning_Glory
i did... but I wanted the cheese quesadilla so bad sad

blah

T.M
should have taken the chicken out.. cook some beans and add them to what you had..

Morning_Glory
but the chicken has touched the cheese already sad

T.M
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

there's no helping some people.. stick out tongue

ok.. well take ALL the stuff out.. cook beans.. and put cheese on or what ever they do.. I never even seen a taco.. so..

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by T.M
there's no helping some people.. stick out tongue

ok.. well take ALL the stuff out.. cook beans.. and put cheese on or what ever they do.. I never even seen a taco.. so..

youve never seen a taco... so youve probably never seen a quesadilla either ...petpet...poor thing

T.M
youve never seen a taco... so youve probably never seen a quesadilla either ...petpet...poor thing

Nope.. never.

Morning_Glory
awww sad

T.M
I know.. I live a deprived life.

Morning_Glory
YUM
http://members.aol.com/pumpkinave/costumes/taco.jpg

T.M
YUM

that looks.... disgusting.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by T.M

shocking

T.M
shocking

well it does.

GCG
This thread makes me want to go to The Amigos down the road and get Quesadillas, Moyettes & Tacos. droolio

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by GCG
This thread makes me want to go to The Amigos down the road and get Quesadillas, Moyettes & Tacos. droolio

get me some too... since Taco Hell ruined my orderermm

LanceWindu
YUM

You don't eat meat, but you link to a picture of tacos (with meat) and say YUM? confused

T.M
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You don't eat meat, but you link to a picture of tacos (with meat) and say YUM? confused

looks more like feces... messed

Morning_Glory

true... i guess I was just looking at the lettuce and stuff.. but I wouldnt actually eat that... if it was a veggie taco, which some places make.. i would eat it

GCG

I dont eat humans, but if you linked me a picture of some supa' hot female, i too would say YUM, SLURP, WOohoo and mmmhmm !

Morning_Glory
lol

Meus Amor
THEN! You come back here and spam uselesss posts in any of the counting games and post-here threads you can find. eek!

LanceWindu
true... i guess I was just looking at the lettuce and stuff.. but I wouldnt actually eat that... if it was a veggie taco, which some places make.. i would eat it

Thanks for making me hungry for tacos now. sad

Morning_Glory
what?...Im not spaming... just talking

GCG
Women Talk ???????

Thats an absurdity !

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by GCG
Women Talk ???????

Thats an absurdity !

guys blab just as much as women

GCG
weepHey ! Thats Sexist !

Meus Amor
Originally posted by GCG
weepHey ! Thats Sexist !

LanceWindu
Did someone say sex? eek!

Morning_Glory
noermm

BackFire
You asked for beans on it? That's a new one.

You could have driven back and told them that the order was wrong, they would have given you the correct order and something extra.

Or you could just start eating meat so you don't have to worry about this anymore.

Ztmcclain
I love taco-bell rock

Bardock42

The chicken is dead already, and you purchased it already, if you eat it or not will make no difference to anyone now....

silver_tears
How come you eat cheese then, I thought vegitarians weren't allowed to eat dairy....

Valharu
YUM
http://members.aol.com/pumpkinave/costumes/taco.jpg I could put five of them away right now. They look bloody tasty. beer

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
How come you eat cheese then, I thought vegitarians weren't allowed to eat dairy....

Well, that's up tp them last time I checked...

silver_tears
Hah no offense but that's just another reason people scoff at vegetarians, how can some do it one way and others another way. It's an opening to criticism, even amongst themselves. Jewish people don't get to decide what degree of Jew they are, so neither should vegs in my opinion, you either are or you aren't it's not like "Well it's Friday so I can eat a hamburger as long as the rest of the week I don't." bah

Bardock42
Hah no offense but that's just another reason people scoff at vegetarians, how can some do it one way and others another way. It's an opening to criticism, even amongst themselves. Jewish people don't get to decide what degree of Jew they are, so neither should vegs in my opinion, you either are or you aren't it's not like "Well it's Friday so I can eat a hamburger as long as the rest of the week I don't." bah

Yeah, well, but vegetarians are basically people that don't eat meat. If you than eat animal related products that 's your choice, do as you please. You can also be a vegetarian and not eat peas...you just may not eat meat. Well, you may, but you are no vegetarian anymore then...

Morning_Glory

vegans dont eat dairy... Im just vegatarian

Morning_Glory
this was suppose to be how Taco Bell screwed up my order and its turned into a bashing veggies threadsad

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Bardock42
The chicken is dead already, and you purchased it already, if you eat it or not will make no difference to anyone now....

makes a difference to me... and its been thrown away for hours now

Bardock42
this was suppose to be how Taco Bell screwed up my order and its turned into a bashing veggies threadsad

Because Veggies are easy to bash, since some of them behave like idiots.

Morning_Glory

^^^^

Bardock42
makes a difference to me... and its been thrown away for hours now

Yeah, okay, your choice.

You could have given it someone else though..

silver_tears
vegans dont eat dairy... Im just vegatarian

Tsk tsk vegans don't eat or use anything that has animal products by definition

So if your whole spiel is about the pain of the animals, don't you think it's painful for the cows to be milked and have the milk ripped so to say from their udders? Ergo you shouldn't consume any dairy if you don't want animals to feel pain.

LanceWindu

So if your whole spiel is about the pain of the animals, don't you think it's painful for the cows to be milked and have the milk ripped so to say from their udders? Ergo you shouldn't consume any dairy if you don't want animals to feel pain.

But cows NEED to be milked.

Bardock42

Maybe they just don't want to eat meat.....nothing wrong with that.

silver_tears
Daily?

Bardock42
Daily?

I think Ken got a point, it's necessary to milk them ...because they explode if not...okay I made the end up....

silver_tears
Maybe they just don't want to eat meat.....nothing wrong with that.

Oh there's definitely nothing wrong with it, but I don't like people who get some sort of holier than thou bullshit complex because they don't eat meat, because they're "saving animals," well no you're not since they're already dead, you may be vegetarian but unless you're actually doing something active to help them than you just don't eat meat, that's all it is. And I think it's hypocritical for people to eat dairy if they fear for the well being of animals.

Not saying that MG over there is one of these people, maybe she's a devout veg who donates money to peta every week and goes out to protest etc etc who knows, it's just some people in general.

I have friends who try to delude themselves into thinking they're vegs and they're really not, it's probably just some ploy to lose weight, and it pisses me off when people try to cloak that by pretending to be interested in the welfare of animals over themselves.

silver_tears
I think Ken got a point, it's necessary to milk them ...because they explode if not...okay I made the end up....
Only not everyday, and more importantly have you ever seen the conditions of these places or the machine to which they are hooked up to in commercial dairy farms, it's not exactly a walk through the pasture stick out tongue

Bardock42
Only not everyday, and more importantly have you ever seen the conditions of these places or the machine to which they are hooked up to in commercial dairy farms, it's not exactly a walk through the pasture stick out tongue

That's probably true....but cheese is sooo goood.

Valharu

So if your whole spiel is about the pain of the animals, don't you think it's painful for the cows to be milked and have the milk ripped so to say from their udders? Ergo you shouldn't consume any dairy if you don't want animals to feel pain. Thanks a lot!!! Now I want to drink milk. mad

Morning_Glory
SIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHH

Kongu_Dude

Lord Paradise
I ask for a quesadilla with only cheese and beans on it - and they give me one with chicken and cheese on it... I drove about 15 min to the nearest Taco Bell - I was craving this so bad...

what to do??????????

I dont eat meat... so, no! Im not going to eat the chicken quesadilla Think of it this way, assuming you're the "meat is murder" type of vegetarian; even if you don't eat the chicken, it's not going to come back to life... I mean, I get not buying the meat, cause you only like to murder harmless, innocent plants while enslaving cattle for dairy products, but since you've already bought it, you might as well eat it.

Unless you're just the sort of vegetarian who just doesn't like meat, and thinks it'll make you fat. Then give it to the dog.

But then again, you made this thread in July, so at this point it's probably moot.

Kongu_Dude
I brought this topic back....lookaround

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
I brought this topic back....lookaround Huzzah!

Well, from what I gather, you're the kind of vegetarian I dislike. No one ever thinks of the plants and their pain.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Huzzah!

Well, from what I gather, you're the kind of vegetarian I dislike. No one ever thinks of the plants and their pain.

I am not a vegetarian! mwahaha

I like Taco! evil face

Lord Paradise
Referring to MG.

Plants feel pain, Mythbusters proved that...

Kongu_Dude
Referring to MG.

Plants feel pain, Mythbusters proved that...

runforhills

You are a member of the anti taco organisation! AHHH!

Lord Paradise
runforhills

You are a member of the anti taco organisation! AHHH! Darn it, I was just about to stab you.

We'll meet again, "kongu-dude."

Kongu_Dude
Darn it, I was just about to stab you.

We'll meet again, "kongu-dude."

..................stupid

Lord Paradise
..................stupid

http://www.x-mencharacters.com/images/Colossus.gif

Kongu_Dude
http://www.x-mencharacters.com/images/Colossus.gif

..............stupid

Weeping Fairy

what to do??????????

I LOVE TACO BELL eek! w00t go get another quesadilla with only cheese, and pelt the workers with acorns if they get ur order wrong again ninja

Kelly_LS
Damn it, now I want an effin chicken quesidilla. I was craving Taco Bell coincidentally yesterday, too so.....schmoll

Council#13

what to do??????????

I know it's too late but..... take out the chicken part

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Council#13
I know it's too late but..... take out the chicken part but the chicken juices and plus the chicken itself was touching the cheese... I already explained this... eat

and yea its to late this whole thing happened over a month ago, surprised to see this thread bumped...so lets let it dierip

Council#13
but the chicken juices and plus the chicken itself was touching the cheese... I already explained this... eat

and yea its to late this whole thing happened over a month ago, surprised to see this thread bumped...so lets let it dierip

Oh. So the quesadilla is just rotting there after a month? Yeah this thread so be given the rest it deserves

Morning_Glory
lol.... I threw the quesadilla out as soon as I saw there was chicken on it... its probably rottening in some trash field somewhere - either that or some racoon has gotten a little treat happy

Council#13
Not if it was a vegeterian racoon. Then he would have thrown it out ermm

Morning_Glory
diecry

Council#13
Me? cry

WrathfulDwarf

what to do??????????

Add salsa....and don't worry...certain fast food places say it's meat...but it's something else. ninja

mikeydude
ok you know what just make your own omg its that easy!!!!!!! go buy the stuff and make your own!!!!!

Mr. Sandman

what to do??????????

Goddamnit, you goddamn vegetarians are goddamn everywhere. God. Damn.

Give God the damn chicken. And by "God" I mean me.

Lord Paradise
PLANTS HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YOU FOOLS!

AOR

what to do??????????

I just got back from taco bell and got the works. I crashed after eating and had the best dream. I woke up in a land flowing of bacon's and sausages. The trees were dropping steaks everywhere, I didn't know where to start. The river was steak sause, and the mountain was made of meat sticks. and the grass were fajitas and the sky was riddles in hamburgers. The birds were fried, grilled, and baked. The fishes were crying "eat me, eat me..."eek! faint

And then I woke up because my meat sense tingled when someone threw out a perfectly good quesadilla no expression For shame

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Add salsa....and don't worry...certain fast food places say it's meat...but it's something else. ninja what? like Crickets?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by mikeydude
ok you know what just make your own omg its that easy!!!!!!! go buy the stuff and make your own!!!!! no

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by AOR
I just got back from taco bell and got the works. I crashed after eating and had the best dream. I woke up in a land flowing of bacon's and sausages. The trees were dropping steaks everywhere, I didn't know where to start. The river was steak sause, and the mountain was made of meat sticks. and the grass were fajitas and the sky was riddles in hamburgers. The birds were fried, grilled, and baked. The fishes were crying "eat me, eat me..."eek! faint

And then I woke up because my meat sense tingled when someone threw out a perfectly good quesadilla no expression For shame its probably still in the trash somewhere... you can have it... (eventhough this thread is over a month old)
rip DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THREAD!

Inspectah Deck

who doesn't eat meat? confused

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
who doesn't eat meat? confused ummm... me... confused a lot of people don't eat meat... it's not that big of a deal

AOR

Morning_Glory
^ no kidding... i want this place to die

DIEemo

BoogerEater
Did you ever notice you don't see messicans eating taco bell?:

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by BoogerEater
Did you ever notice you don't see messicans eating taco bell?:

messicans hmm... maybe you mean "mexicans" roll eyes (sarcastic)

now die!

BoogerEater
messicans hmm... maybe you mean "mexicans" roll eyes (sarcastic)

now die!

I would have said beaner but I thought some people might get offended.

AOR
I would have said beaner but I thought some people might get offended.

And I mean spelling it wrong is a whole lot less offending roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Paradise
Did you ever notice you don't see messicans eating taco bell?: Why should they? They know well enough what real Mexican food tastes like.

AOR
Why should they? They know well enough what real Mexican food tastes like.

laughing for some reason, that sounded funny

Slay
Originally posted by T.M
Quite so.

Care joining to Anti Taco Organisation?

~Da Rev~

what to do??????????

I dont eat meat... so, no! Im not going to eat the chicken quesadilla I dont eat meat either. And this is from a while ago. Holy hell....look how thin i was.....

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I dont eat meat either. And this is from a while ago. Holy hell....look how thin i was..... do you really not eat meat either confused??

RZA
You could have given it someone else though..

tsk..tsk...how selfish indeed.

get me some too... since Taco Hell ruined my orderermm

Well that's what you get for going to a place called 'Taco Hell'

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1267/tacobelldog3qs1.jpg
Edit: Yo quiero Morning Glory big grin

Btw, in case you wondering, I don't eat meat either. naughty

Mr. Sandman
You guys got me ****ing craving Taco Bell now. Bastards.

ShaDeDSiN

what to do??????????

Slap there mistake on the counter and tell them u want wut u orderd cool

~Da Rev~
do you really not eat meat either confused?? I'm vegetarian eek!

Morning_Glory
I'm vegetarian eek! i think you are the first veggie KMC'er I have met happy

embarrasment

~Da Rev~
i think you are the first veggie KMC'er I have met happy

embarrasment Ladyluck is also a vegetarian eek!

Morning_Glory
Ladyluck is also a vegetarian eek! really? ok cool

Lord Paradise
Plant-killers.

Barker
Why do I always think you're a boy, MG? What the f**k?

Bardock42
I'm a vegetarian as well eek!

Morning_Glory
I'm a vegetarian as well eek! really? confused

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Barker
Why do I always think you're a boy, MG? What the f**k? confused i dont know

~Da Rev~
really? ok cool We should probably have an orgy yes

Barker
It's weird. barker

Bardock42
really? confused

Well...except that I eat meat....but deep in ym heart I am one of you...accept me eek!

Morning_Glory
We should probably have an orgy yes nono expression

Morning_Glory
Well...except that I eat meat....but deep in ym heart I am one of you...accept me eek! i bet da rev is the same way roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Da Rev~
i bet da rev is the same way roll eyes (sarcastic) Nope. I have been veggie since May of 05 big grin

Bardock42
i bet da rev is the same way roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Nope. I have been veggie since May of 05 big grin

Look folks, I may like to eat animals...especially when they were tortured before..but really, I'm jsut like you...and to prove it I will quote (and play) what should be our Anthem:

Heifer whines could be human cries
Closer comes the screaming knife
This beautiful creature must die
A death for no reason
And death for no reason is murder

And the flesh you so fancifully fry
Is not succulent, tasty or kind
Its death for no reason

And the calf that you carve with a smile
Is murder
And the turkey you festively slice
Is murder
Do you know how animals die ?

Morning_Glory
Nope. I have been veggie since May of 05 big grin o really... Ive been veggie since Aug of 05

just because I replied to you doesnt mean I want an orgy...

Morning_Glory
Look folks, I may like to eat animals...especially when they were tortured before..but really, I'm jsut like you...and to prove it I will quote (and play) what should be our Anthem:

Heifer whines could be human cries
Closer comes the screaming knife
A death for no reason

And the flesh you so fancifully fry
Is not succulent, tasty or kind
Its death for no reason

And the calf that you carve with a smile
Is murder
And the turkey you festively slice
Is murder
Do you know how animals die ? i dont want to read that

Strangelove
I'm a carnivore through and through cow

~Da Rev~
o really... Ive been veggie since Aug of 05

just because I replied to you doesnt mean I want an orgy... Yes it does naughty

Bardock42
i dont want to read that

It's good..it's pro Veggie....GO TEAM GREEN.Originally posted by Morning_Glory
o really... Ive been veggie since Aug of 05

just because I replied to you doesnt mean I want an orgy...

Would you mind an orgy with me? I'd even go a day without meat if you'd go with my...meat shifty

Morning_Glory
It's good..it's pro Veggie....GO TEAM GREEN.

Would you mind an orgy with me? I'd even go a day without meat if you'd go with my...meat shifty no... i bet you would have a piece of bacon stuck in between your teeth...then I would puke...

Morning_Glory
Yes it does naughty no cry

Strangelove
cow

Bardock42
no... i bet you would have a piece of bacon stuck in between your teeth...then I would puke...

Nah, I actually went without meat a month a few years back...it was annoying..I didn't feel better..so..well....I am happy again my ancestors discovered the fire. Prometheus is my main man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.