I just woke up and I'm very hungover.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Last night I went to a get together at a friends house where we started off launching fireworks, sometimes at each other, and drinking Jello shots and keg beer. Then we all decide to go to the local club and check out the saturday night scene, mainly cuz it was a sausage fest at the house. We get to the club and I have like 7 or 8 Jager Bomb shots (Jagermeister and Red Bull) along with however many Bud Lights. Big mistake. I just woke up half an hour ago and I feel like hammered hog shit. *Note to self* Dont do that again.

T.M
Originally posted by Impediment
*Note to self* Dont do that again.

Extended... Untill next weekend.. big grin

Mr. Bacon
go back to bed

Impediment
I just might.

silver_tears
Have you tried bread, water, gatorade?

LizzyT123
There really isn't a way to "cure" a hangover, is there?

silver_tears
Different things work for different people, and more importantly there's ways to avoid hangovers.

LizzyT123
ah yeah true. Do those chaser tablets work? the ones they sell at like, Walgreens?

silver_tears
I've never been hungover, and if I was I wouldn't take pills to settle it, it'd probably make me nauseas.

LizzyT123
yeah, I've never been hungover either. I don't really go out to get drunk. If anything, I just load up on cigs

Bardock42
"Kids, do you know what hungover means?"

"...it means you are ...drunk?"

"WRONG....it means I was drunk..yesterday"

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
"Kids, do you know what hungover means?"

"...it means you are ...drunk?"

"WRONG....it means I was drunk..yesterday" Your lack in grammar disturbs me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Your lack in grammar disturbs me.

I do not lack grammar, but thank you for trying.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by lord xyz
Your lack in grammar disturbs me.

"Your lack in of grammar disturbs me."

Bardock42
Originally posted by LanceWindu
"Your lack in of grammar disturbs me."

He will point out that this was the joke.

.:Space Opera:.
Originally posted by LizzyT123
There really isn't a way to "cure" a hangover, is there?

....not getting drunk wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
....not getting drunk wink

That would not be a cure then...

Impediment
I just woke up...........again. I feel better. I've also tried those Chaser tablets, the "anti hangover" pills and they dont do shit.

LanceWindu
He will point out that this was the joke.

But we all know he isn't clever enough for that. ermm

Fiann@
Eat some food, and drink lot's of water. yes

Bardock42
But we all know he isn't clever enough for that. ermm Ken, we just have to learn to accept this. Like one of those stories on Dateline where a family member becomes horribly unclever like xyz and becomes a burden on everybody. Sure, they pretend to be happy, but they're dead inside, they're dead. And that'll be our lives.

LanceWindu
Ken, we just have to learn to accept this. Like one of those stories on Dateline where a family member becomes horribly unclever like xyz and becomes a burden on everybody. Sure, they pretend to be happy, but they're dead inside, they're dead. And that'll be our lives.

I don't want to be dead inside. cry

Impediment
I'm drinking ice water and eating some Ritz crackers. I feel better. Heads still pounding, though. I took some Anacin to help the pain go away.

Bardock42
I don't want to be dead inside. cry

We must do what we must do.

BlackSunshine
For some odd reason if I drink water when I'm hungover it makes me feel worse.

Fiann@
Drink more alcohol then. stick out tongue That should hold the hangover off. wink

Impediment
I dont even want to smell alcohol for..............until next weekend.

Bardock42

What about looking at Alcohol Avatars?

LanceWindu

You'll think different in about 12 hours. stick out tongue

Impediment
Most likely, yes I will.

eggmayo
All I do is drink a pint of water and eat some bread before bed, then drink a coffee with loads of sweeteners in the morning.. seems to work.

The Pict
yeah, just keep drinking and then you'll never get hung over.....or you could try lucozade. i drink orange lucozade when hung over and it does seem to help clear my head.

BlackSunshine
Most likely, yes I will.

most likely tomorrow I'm sure wink stick out tongue

jinzin
lol

Emma718
try cider vinegar

Dorian Belmont
Last night I went to a get together at a friends house where we started off launching fireworks, sometimes at each other, and drinking Jello shots and keg beer. Then we all decide to go to the local club and check out the saturday night scene, mainly cuz it was a sausage fest at the house. We get to the club and I have like 7 or 8 Jager Bomb shots (Jagermeister and Red Bull) along with however many Bud Lights. Big mistake. I just woke up half an hour ago and I feel like hammered hog shit. *Note to self* Dont do that again. wowo its sucks to be you right now i suggest u dring some green tea the antioxidants will help with the hangover and when u steep the tea u might want steep or about an hour

Impediment
I'm not hungover again, but I did polish off that remainder of Canadian Mist last night. I dunno if I like Canadian whiskey too much. Except Crown Royal, though. Thats the good shiznit. My brands of choice, however, are Jack and Jim.

Penelope
At least take a shower.toot

Bloigen
You're supposed to eat the hair of a dog, or so I'm led to believe.

BakaXero
I've never really had a hangover. so i can't really sympotheise with anyone who has erm

Bloigen
I don't think anyone can sympotheise...

Impediment
Sympathize.

Nevermind
Last night I went to a get together at a friends house where we started off launching fireworks, sometimes at each other, and drinking Jello shots and keg beer. Then we all decide to go to the local club and check out the saturday night scene, mainly cuz it was a sausage fest at the house. We get to the club and I have like 7 or 8 Jager Bomb shots (Jagermeister and Red Bull) along with however many Bud Lights. Big mistake. I just woke up half an hour ago and I feel like hammered hog shit. *Note to self* Dont do that again.

Damn, that sucks. I'm glad you're feelin' better. I'm sure you'll be in tip-top shape for your next night on the town.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Bloigen
I don't think anyone can sympotheise...
my brain is all smooshy... you wanna touch it?

Nevermind
Originally posted by BakaXero

I know I do.

Bloigen

Ok.

*touches*

shifty

Bloigen
Originally posted by Nevermind
I know I do.

THAT'S HIS/MY BRAIN!

mad

BakaXero
I don't think this helps my brain messed

Nevermind
THAT'S HIS/MY BRAIN!

mad

OH YEAH! I DON'T SEE YOUR NAME WRITTEN ON IT! mad

Nevermind
I don't think this helps my brain messed

I know what can. shifty

Bloigen
OH YEAH! I DON'T SEE YOUR NAME WRITTEN ON IT! mad

Then look harder. no expression

I know what can. shifty

Oh no you d'int! mhm

BakaXero
um... someone save my brain!!!

Nevermind
Then look harder. no expression

Oh sorry.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9286/brainintro2bs.gif

Oh no you d'int! mhm

Oh yes I did!

http://www.mypharmacy.co.uk/medicines/medicines/p/panadol/panadol_actifast_2.jpg

HA!

Bloigen
Oh sorry.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9286/brainintro2bs.gif

Oh yes I did!

http://www.mypharmacy.co.uk/medicines/medicines/p/panadol/panadol_actifast_2.jpg

HA!

There was no need to bring Panadol into this. cry

wee-ang
laughing
Solpadeine are just the chaps for hangovers!!!!!!

sick Failing that....the old scottish hair of the dog remedy! It will either kill u or cure you! laughing

Captain REX
This is why, when I start drinking, I'm not going to toss down so many drinks that I can't count...

Jigsaw13
If I have a hangover, I take a nice cold shower, drink lots of water and sit back and play some video games. big grin

Meus Amor
I know someone who was very hungover yesterday.

K.Diddy

confused And.........

Impediment
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused And.........

And shut up and go make another inane. babbling, incoherant thread like you always do, Diddy.

herbw00t

BTW, I'm hungover again. Slightly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.