16,000 firecrackers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
In honor of the upcoming American holiday, I give you 16,000 firecrackers exploding in a matter of seconds.

http://www.break.com/index/16k.html

Meus Amor
Originally posted by LanceWindu
In honor of the upcoming American holiday, I give you 16,000 firecrackers exploding in a matter of seconds.

http://www.break.com/index/16k.html Holy shit.

taft
shock

GCG
Ha Ha ; the link : Crazy lady on FOX laughing

TOH
What? I can't hear you! Damn firecrackers! ermm

Meus Amor
Originally posted by GCG
Ha Ha ; the link : Crazy lady on FOX laughing laughing

DanZeke25
Yeah I saw that. It's friggen awesome. Fireworks > all.

Leo.M
I almost bought one of those things. eek! Me and some friends were thinking about rolling it down snobvill at 2 am laughing

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Leo.M
I almost bought one of those things. eek! Me and some friends were thinking about rolling it down snobvill at 2 am laughing

My uncle bought one about 8 years ago, cost over $100.

~Da Rev~
go boomy things are sex lol

Penelope
Notice how pets get afraid near the 4th?

Leo.M
My uncle bought one about 8 years ago, cost over $100.

Whoa, that's a lot shock The guy that was gonna sell it to me, was giving it for $45.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Penelope
Notice how pets get afraid near the 4th?

Nope. blink

LanceWindu
Whoa, that's a lot shock The guy that was gonna sell it to me, was giving it for $45.

Probably all duds. laughing

~Da Rev~
We go shopping for fireworks every year, and we get about 450 bucks worth droolio

Leo.M
Probably all duds. laughing

I buy my fireworks from this Indians place...... they steal the fireworks from tractors, that's why their cheap laughing

LanceWindu
I buy my fireworks from this Indians place...... they steal the fireworks from tractors, that's why their cheap laughing

That works.

The only place to get fireworks here really is the indian reservation too, but they are a legit business. stick out tongue

Leo.M
That works.

The only place to get fireworks here really is the indian reservation too, but they are a legit business. stick out tongue

So they say shifty stick out tongue

DanZeke25
You can get a lot in Philly. They sell Fireworks at a friggen Wal-Mart there. laughing laughing Only the fountain stuff though. There still pretty good though.

Because I can
i wanna be a pyrotechnician....

-Tired Hiker-
That works.

Are you talking about Parrump?? (sp??) And thanks for that, by the way. That's about all the 4th of July I need. big grin

ladygrim
i like the 2 most watched videos on the links laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.