An Inconvenient Truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mysticpeach
I just recently saw the movie An Inconvenient Truth and it really moved me. For those who have not seen it, I think its a really well made movie that I hope everybody chooses to see, and that is raises awareness on the issue of Global Warming. It was not simply based on Al Gore's opinions, but hard facts. After I saw this movie I felt quite down, and fearful for our planet.. and guilty myself. But it wont help to just simply feel sad, or try to guilt yourself and others out. It wont help to go into denial because you don't want to feel. I think we all need to take action, and start working together to make healthy choices for our planet. I think this movie is a must see for everybody. How did others feel after seeing this movie? If you want to make an effort to make healthier and more conscious choices in your lifestyle, how so?

cking
stop drinking cokes would be a start.

mysticpeach
Yeah I've read that it takes a lot of energy and water to make soda cans, and to ship them too.. it would also help to drive less, buy less, and get leaders in office who care more about the earth then their own profit..

Morning_Glory
just watched this doc today....

it was pretty scary...it would be nice to have a leader in office who cared more about us and our enviroment - which means a happier future happy

I love soda sad but soda is horrible for our health...

the way to save the planet:

1) Stop electing the Bush-family into office.
2) Stop buying into the political rhetoric and get the facts straight.

mysticpeach
Yep I agree. Questioning what leaders in office want you believe for their own benefit and having a mind of your own is very important. Yes getting bush out of office and any other leaders who might have their heads up their asses would be wise as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.