name of a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jonirochelle77
Does anyone know the name of an old movie...there were kids and one female teacher in a one room schoolhouse. They were kidnapped by 3-4 men in masks and put in a van. One mask was a cat, one was a long, white bearded Father Time guy. They took them to a farmhouse/barn. They shot the fishtank and then killed the old people in the house. The men eventually took them to some sort of cave, where the teacher and the kids escaped by swimming underground. One of the older, bigger kids couldn't swim, but he made it.

Finally the teacher and kids make traps with sharpened sticks and holes to capture and kill the kidnappers.

Help???

LizzyT123
sorry, I have no idea sad

cking
yes, I do remember it and it was on one of the encore channels, I don't remember the name but I could tell it was from Australia because of their accents and I think it came out in the mid eighties.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.