DARKS DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
This is the Permissioned Restart to the hit DBZ Roleplay I did get permission, a whiel ago put it on ice and now I am cashing in! Tjis will start at the beginning of the King Piccolo saga have fun!

here are the races
Namekian:can regenerate body parts and stretch some parts of they're bodies

Human:has no cons,has no KNOWN transformations...yet but ,if they train themselves or are trained well they can do many things!

Saiyan:have many spectacular attributes,are naturally stronger than humans,all Saiyans have tailswhich when in the light of a full moon will transform them into they're Oozaroo state which is a giant Gorrilla!There is a legend where a Saiyan with enough power can become a Legenday Super Saiyan!

Demons: (Like Dabura they have mnay things that are considered strange!such as if they die they go DIRRECTLY to HFIL BUT there stats double an dwhen they break out(which I will explain later)they will get more power boosts that will be permanent! they can have m,any differnt transformations and odd powers!)

Organic Android: (This species will let you take 3 species abilities from the start (not as big as ssj or like that but still good!)you CAN absorb things but only if they get week enough and they are sent to Other World you will eventually get out and be better but the Android will still have you're powers and strength! that is about it except that being an android DOES NOT menathat you are evil!)

Android: (you can either pick everlasting Energy or Energy Absorber they CAN be absorbed by Organic Androids and so can anyone if they get worn down enough!)

Majins: (yes that is riht I have decided to allow Majins to be playable they also can absorb things and these though the things you absorb need to be practically dead for it to work they always ahve a master though but even tually after they get enough power they can becme a true for that has no master an dthey get incredible moves that they're masters did not allow them to use!if you die as a Majin there is a small chance to go to HFIL an dthe oterhis you die and be reencarnated into a human!)

Kai: (also Kais will be available! they will ahve all kinds of stuff like Spirit Bomb and KaioKen!other things also!they habe an instant transmission and an instant fusion lasting ten minutes!)

Changelings: Freizas race, have odd transformations do not need air to breathe, can somewhat control Demons, only by orders, can live thousands of years,

Animal: such as Puar and Oolong, can get into small places and perform many strange and helpful atributes, can be bought as Pets easier for tem to ShapeShift than other Races,

Ogre: Huge strong creatures, usually red blue or some color skin, have horns and run Hell home Planet HFIL, have many Demon powers and usually rathe rstrong a few steps back fom kias them sleves...

Half Saiyan: has almomst as much strength as a full blood saiyan at birth but not quite using ther enager and emotions they can even over come a full bred Saiyan Elite!

Mutant: the races that I don't have, you get to make up to two species abilities with this and set your PLwith in reson, but it cannot exceed 675 to start, and if its that high it must be very detailed in this

Anthro: Animal people liek Man wolf or Captain Yellow, They are more fighting based but a lot large and bulkier, these can rane rfom many animal types, Such as Tiger, Wolf, Hell even Bear or, Lion anything, I wil make soem Examples, but to let ytou know these guys are much better fighters and can be Were wolf types, such as turn into Humans at tim Consult me and mka etw character sheet sone per form

DarkDethbringer
by the by for years passed with no training available you will be given PL increases it will Be Like this
OneWeek:20PL+
OneMonth:70PL+
SixMonths:90PL+
One Year: 100PL+
TwoYears:175PL+
ThreeYear:250PL+
FourYear:350PL+
FiveYear:400PL+
SixYears:500PL+
SevenYear:600PL+
EightYear:700PL+
NineYear:850PL+
If you left training under someone You will have there training finished if a year has passed, if you have been training under them and two years passed you have that and al of there advanced techniques.

THS IS THE STARTING POWER LEVEL CHART!!!!
Namekian:615
Saiyan:725
Human:570
Deamon:650
Majin:750
Kai:735
Organic Android:685
Android:650 PL
Changeling:705
Animal:500
Ogre: 700
Half Saiyan: 615
Anthro:590
Half Ogre: 610
Makyo-Jin: 702

this is how it is now better than before Humans are not utterly nothing to other races now have fun and enjoy the game oh and Makyo Jin is also Bojacks race lol n=that has never been proven but I always think of them as the same considering they do all of the same things and such

Full name:
Species:
HomePlanet:
Current Planet:
INventory:
Apearance:
Species Abilities:

Craft
Hurrah! New sign up thread, oh to answer your question before Terriban was asleep in his house after training with Nail and Garan when I put Terriban on hold.

DarkDethbringer
ok good, post your old character with all teh updates including the one week PL boost from Narrik to King Piccolo

DarkDethbringer

DarkDethbringer
Master Roshi The Turtle Hermit:The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,,Multi From(see below),Solar Flare,flight(not yet),sense,supress energy,Masenko,(ALL NEXT ARE ADVANCED)Hypnosis,Super Human, Ultra Human,Super Kamehameha, Hashouken (8 arms attack), Evil Containment Wave, Feet Kamehameha, (anything I forgot)

The Crane Hermit: Dodompa,Ki Blast Cannon,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form(at early level it is just images later they will be real and actually fight),Solar Flare,Walk on air(very difficult better if small),VolleyBall Fist,flight,(Multiple arial maneuver),sense,supress energy,(ALL NEXT ARE ADVANCED TRAININGS)Tri Beam Cannon, Four Witches, Iron Man, Hana Geisha (MIMIX), Shitatsuki (strnge tongue attack), POke (very wierd atack poking through skull), Kaio, (anything I forgot)

Hercule Sr.'s GYM: flying tackle,arm bar,Rolling punch,Dynamite kick,Mega-ton-Blast-Attack,counter attack,Taunting!,Eagle strike,Falcon rush,hold back/supress power,(ALL NEXT ARE ADVANCED TRAININGS)Miracle Special Ultra Super Megaton Punch
(anything I forgot)

Ox King: Ox charge,Mega-Stomp,HeadButt,advance weapon training,Back-Hand,Super toss,flight,supress power,(anything I forgot)

Kami and Mr.Popo: Multi form,Popo's Aid(Mr.Popo will assist you with his carpet when needed),HyperBolic time Chamber access,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,HellZone Grenade,flight,Specail Beam cannon,sense,Supress power, (ALL NEXT ARE ADVANCED TRAININGS)Fusion Dance (NOT YET),Mystic Attack(STRETCHABLE!)(anything I forgot)

Nom's village: Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike(a well placed chop that can knock out the weak),Charge kick,supress energy,sense,Arale Kick (Advenced)(anything I forgot)

King Kai: (you must be dead or somehow have access to Other World to train under him)Kaokin,Spirit Bomb,, Dragon Strike, flight, sense, supress energy , Thunder Exploisan (ADVANCED), Hyper Tornado (ADVANCED)(anything I forgot!)

Supreme Kai: Potara Fusion(PERMANENT!!!),ShockWave,Noble throw,charge kick,instant transmission,sense ,supress energy, KaioKen ,Spirit Bomb, Thunder Exploisan (ADVANCED), Hyper Tornado (ADVANCED)(anything I forgot)

Guru(the elder Namek doe steh quickest traing all he needs to do is touch your head, and you have all of these techniques) : UNlock potential,location of the Namekian Dragon Balls,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,Special Beam Cannon,sense,supress energy, Mystic attack (stretchable!),(anything I forgot)

RedRibbon Army: (warning this is not so mch of training as it is genetic engineering you will be an android either Organic or regularand you pick your model type if you are regular you can be everlasting energy or energy absorber and you can create a type later),increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason),cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash,(anything I forgot)

Saiyan Combat instructor: (will only teach saiyans who can pay)Gallick Gun,Double Sunday(yes Double Sunday!),Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,Flight(next are advanced)Oozaru Attacks (can be learne don own, Hand Crush, MouthBlast, Moon Ball),Burning Attack, Big Bang attack (weak but gets stronger), Ultimate Final Attack (kamakazzy attack will blow you up completely will leasve only statue of you),Ranzuku Energy Dan,

CEO of HFIL/Bibidi/Babidi: (must be evil) Mind Control, Demon Ball, Papparaper (multi purpose spell, transportation, reviving etc.), Cubix (transforms into cubes and moves whereever), Explosian point, Hidden Blades, Shrink ray, Dark KaioKen, Beam of Evil (blows up all Evil, in opponants Haert killing them does not work on those with Pure Heart), Porat, Kiyoden (lets yu grow huge no matter your Species), Mystic Attack (lets you stretch far no matter your Race),Fortune Telkling, Healing, Evil Containment Wave Deflection, Energy Ring, Ki Sword , Ice blast, Light eating,Moth Blast, Eye Beam,(NEXT ARE ONLY MAJIN ATTACKS) Goo wrap (throws part of bpdy at opponant tying them up) Human Extinction Blats (homing Blast killing all life aimed at), Evil Bomb, Warp, Liquify, Change Beam, Electric attack,

King Choppas Martil Arts School: Hashouken, Spin kick, Super Jump, Placed stirke, Charge Attack, Spirit (similar to Kaioken), Heavy Strike,

The Amazing Antons Wrestling School: Hnad Crush (if huge), Flying Slam, big kcik, Hard Slasp, Round House kick, heavy Swat, Drop Kick, Pump Handle Slam, KNee Drop, High Tension (enhances Performance)

Freizas Eltie Training Crew: (must be changeling/Alien/Other/Saiyan/or some alien pick two or three moves from here to be trained in can come back later for more moves but you must pay afte rthat) Death Beam, Imprisonment Ball, Time Freeze, Crusher Ball, Body Swap, Death Wave, Daeth Ball, Eye beam, Mouth Blast, Earth Line Blast, Flight, Bomber attack, Transformations (if Alien or Othe ryou can develope your own strange permanent or not transforation), Yokeieki, Self Destruct,
(after graduating from this trainers you may go out for one of the Ginyu Force units in the Universe somewhere)

YOU CANNOT START WITH ANY OF THESE!!!!!!make up simple moves!

Craft
I thought I was forgetting something...

Full name: Terriban
Species: Namekian
HomePlanet: Namek
Current Planet: Namek
4 starting powers:
- Power uppercut, Just a standard powerful uppercut.
- Rapid punch, Extremely fast punches, leaving nearly no time for counter attacks.
- Winded smash, Full speed towards opponent, using speed to gain power into a punch into stomach of opponent, 1 step back, raise hands above head held together to form larger fist, comes smashing down onto opponents back.
- Quick strike, A quick strike in the face usually leaving opponent dazed for a few seconds.
New Powers: flight, sense and suppress, ki blast, special beam cannon, scatter shot, destructive wave.
Inventory: Weighted clothes
Apearance: Green with the pink spots and the antenna (obviously), Yellow belt, brown pants, brown sleeveless shirt, white cape and white bandanna wrapped around head, yellow armbands, brown namek shoes
Species Abilities: regenerate, limb stretching, heal self and others, fuse with other namek, split in two and train, expand body size
POWERLEVEL: 720

Full name: Anthony Soban
Species: Half-Sayian
HomePlanet: Earth
Current Planet: Earth
4 starting powers:
- Victory throw, Picks up opponent and hurls them with great strength.
- Power barge, Runs full speed at opponent and uses the speed to brutally rams opponent with shoulder.
- Fist assault, Powerful punch in the face followed by griping opponents shoulder and launching himself over and behind opponent followed by relentless punching in the back.
- Burst of rage, Sends person into an uncontrolled rage ignoring pain and stronger attacks, but leaves person in lighted headed state for a short time after.
New Powers: flight, ki blast, kamehameha, Sense, Dodon Ray, Double Dodon Ray, Gallick Gun, Mega-ton Blast attack
Inventory: None
Apearance: Black hair, Black T-shirt, Long Dark-blue pants, White shoes.
Species Abilities: Proud, but can admit to defeat, no tail, Undeniable Rage (probably alot like burst of rage)
POWERLEVEL: 720

Full name: Jessica Gates
Species: Human
4 starting powers:
(Anthony never got round to teaching her the rest)
New Powers: Amazing Jump, Diving head Butt Attack, Charge Kick, Roundhouse Kick, Headbutt, Backhand, Eagle Strike
Occupation: Best friend of Anthony, Unemployed (has a rich family so has no need for work), Currently trying to track down Anthony.
Inventory: Access to a vast fortune, various veicle capsulses (are they available, given the time)
Apearance: Red hair, green eyes, purple/blue long pants, dark-blue top, black shoes, grey necklace with shark tooth.
Species Abilities: Quick Learner, Spirit, fighting spirit
POWERLEVEL: 530

Chizzle
Full name: Kantha'k Ab Nefert
Species: demon
HomePlanet: N/A
Current PLanet: New Namek
4 starting powers:
-Sense(ability to locate auras)
-Supress aura(ability to supress aura while figthing at full strength)
-Heal (simple heal)
-Imitate move(imitates a move)
Inventory
Weapon: Claws made of Kashin steel (think it is the name the steel that break the z-sword in boo saga. Doesn't make them better only stronger)
Armor: Warrior armor
Money: 500000 Yen (changed to japanese money i just took a number)
misc: some stuff thats been dropped and then found.
Apearance: N/A Changes all the time (imitates and stuff)
Species Abilities: Transform for hiding, reads opponent moves and un lock potential(very weak and can b dangerous to use)
PL:650
Type: Healer and potential unlocker
(i changed back to the start pl if thats ok, or else i won't have a chance ^^)

Chizzle
And i want an human 2 maybe i wont get accepted but i post it here anyway

Full name: Roy Conay Moiryu
Home Planet: Earth
Powers:
- Dragon fist (strikes whit speed and power. very versatile)
- Dragon dust (makes a little fog useless against the ones who can feel auras)
- Sword fall (Uses his sword in a all power attack)
- Multi grab (grabs throws upwards, jump after grabs throws down, grabs afterr hit ground throws away. Good way to confuse and hurt opponent)
Inventory: A sword and some clothes.
Appearance: se pic
PL: 570
Species Abilities:
-Warrior spirit (puts honor first)
- quicklearner
- can fly
Trains for: Master roshi (edit)
(well is it accepted?)

Craft
I do believe someone is forgetting the powerlevel.

Chizzle
whops but thats edited now

Craft
Well Dark appears to have disappeared so I'll help out, lets see. I honestly doubt 'can fly' is an ability Dark will let you have, it's a waste anyway since it's one of the first things taught to you by roshi.

DarkDethbringer
yup yup, take out the flight thingand you are good, on this note you dont have to listen but hey, I suggest you chnage who you train under as Roshi has had likie five player characters go to him, you dont have to bu goin to somone else would be intertesting, new schools will be adde dlater this game including Baba, and SHape SHifting schools

Craft
Indeed, I've already decided to send Anthony off to the Crane Hermit.

Chizzle
ok this is the character

Full name: Roy Conay Moiryu
Powers:
- Dragon fist (strikes whit speed and power. very versatile)
- Dragon dust (makes a little fog useless against the ones who can feel auras)
- Sword fall (Uses his sword in a all power attack)
- Multi grab (grabs throws upwards, jump after grabs throws down, grabs after hit ground throws away. Good way to confuse and hurt opponent)
Inventory: A sword and some clothes.
Appearance: se pic
PL: 570
Species Abilities:
-Warrior spirit (puts honor first)
- quicklearner
Trains for: kami/Mr.popo

sayiamon
Full name: Denku (android 10)
Species: ORGANIC ANDROID
HomePlanet: EARTH
Current PLanet: EARTH
moves: super kick, Flash Feint, Kai punch, Flurry fist, photonhameha, Increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Field,Internal Data-Base,
INventory: NONE
Apearance: HUMAN MALE, BLOND HAIR, T-SHIRT AND BLUE JEANS
Species Abilities: energy ABSORB, Bomb, Regeneration, Majin transformation
PowerLevel:650

Full name: Zenthous
Species: human
moves: eagle punch, flurry fists, assassin striker and assassin take down
Inventory: Green tunic, three assassin swords, shiriken, ninja stars, hylian boots, samurai armor
Appearance: {Will put picture soon appears as human}
Species Abilities: Quick Learner, Fighting Spirit, and Spirit
PowerLevel:620

Is this right? Improved by 20.

DarkDethbringer
Zentheous made 600? are you sure?
game will stat today or tomorrow if we oculd get one or two more people to join it will work better, I suggets somone PM Quinc and Chaosbark
As soon as I start the Thread th first post will be a smming up what was never poste din more detail, and a conversation between Malak, then we will jump teh week forward after killing Zarlax and then teh game will truly begin, I willl post teh NPC sheets back up later, I will try to get them all together ok then gera up caus ethis game will be twice as explosive!!

sayiamon
Sorry, I added too much!

Full name: Zenthous
Species: human
moves: eagle punch, flurry fists, assassin striker and assassin take down
Inventory: Green tunic, three assassin swords, shiriken, ninja stars, hylian boots, samurai armor
Appearance: {Will put picture soon appears as human}
Species Abilities: Quick Learner, Fighting Spirit, and Spirit
PowerLevel: 590

DarkDethbringer
thats better, we need atleast one more person to start

Maleficus
(Sorry I took so long... I'll be using my old characters.)

Full name: Tom Jones
Species: Half ogre
Powers: Dragon guardian martial arts, courage of the guardian, dark vision, knowledge of science, Kamehameha (I think I might also have the after image, but I'm not sure)
Occupation: Freelancer, Tom takes odd jobs to pay for his mother's doctor.
Inventory: A multi-tool (like a swiss army knife), and a jet pack (given to him by Hercule Sr., he is currently keeping it in a capsule.)
Appearance: Blond hair, golden eyes, 5'5" tall, 141 lbs, Tom has a scar on his chest from his training with his father.
Species Abilities: Fast learner, natural athlete, quick healer, naturally tough
PL: (I'm not entirely sure what Tom's power level is... I think its somewhere between 710 and 810)
Story so far: Tom fought hard to help save the world from Nerrik and in the end his contribution proved some what valuable. After Nerrik had been defeated, Tom tried his best to win the world martial arts tournament. When Tom lost, he knew he would have to quickly find another way to make money, or at least find a doctor who wouldn't charge so much to save his mother's life. Tom wanted to train with Roshi and become stronger, but he knew his mother would need his help if he wanted her to live.

Full name: Samuel Edward Gregor (Android 9)
Species: Bio-Android (Like seventeen and eighteen)
Age: 14 months (Since his tube was opened. I think it might be more considering that some time might have passed.)
powers: Sword master, lethal punch, guided fall, Blue lightning style martial arts, flight, Blue Lightning Cannon (Sam's signature move)
Inventory: Basic armor, long coat, two katana
Appearance: 5'9" tall, 178 lbs, muscular build, brown hair, green eyes.
Species Abilities: Namekian regeneration, unlimited ki, rubber body
PL: (I'm not sure with Sam either)
Story so far: Sam had just finished learning about his abilities from Gero when he was given an order to hunt down and destroy Goku. Sam however didn't want Goku to be destroyed, he had other plans. Sam made plans with Goku to take down the RR so he could get his freedom and live on his own terms. The surprise attack on Gero was unsuccessful because of another android's presence. Sam and Goku fought to escape the premises, but the enemies were strong. Sam hurried to get Goku and himself out of the ruined RR and is now trying to find someone who can help, both to take the bomb out of his body and heal Goku.

DarkDethbringer
crap i dont remember TOM, just what his PL is or what Sams is either, I beileve Tom is at 720 and i'll set Sam at 710

Maleficus
I think Sam was stronger then Tom, because Tom started with more brain then muscle and Sam was built to be a weapon.

Rivade
Yeah, uh.. Hi.

I'm kinda new to the whole site. Mind if I join?

Craft
I can't see any reason why not but saddly it's not my call.

Rivade
Ah, well, I'll just wait for Dark to approve. I don't want to cause any useless trouble.

Rivade
Hey, is there any place I can read up on what's happened in this RP so far?

Craft
Nah, you wont cause trouble, tell ya what just post your character sheet on here now so when Dark comes on later he can give it the go ahead or not, saves time in my opinion.
The game thread is here if you want to read whats happeing in this saga so far. (we just started so haven't missed out on much)

Rivade
Sure thing, if you think that's the way to go. Just lemme go copy all the info and fill it in.

Rivade
Full name: Locke Treebender
Species: Half-Saiyan
Powerlevel: 615
Powers:
Locke has never had formal training, and thus, knows only some basic techniques and abilities.
- Sense (Classic ability to sense higher powerlevels around him)
- Ki Blast (Truly needs no explaining, I hope)
- Ki Control (Allows him to focus and control his Ki Blasts to a small degree)
- Ki Fighting (His most practiced ability. As with most warriors, Locke uses his Ki in his bodily attacks in order to strike more effectively, but he has become so profecient at it, he can channel less Ki to attain the same results. However, the drawback to this is it requres Locke to push his body too much, and therefore, exhausts him quickly. Fighting like this is his trump card, usually.)
Inventory:
- Food bag containing rice balls, bread, etc.
- Bag containing some tools for his profession
Apearance: Locke wears a blue gi tucked into a darker blue pair of pants when he's training as a fighter, which is what he'll be wearing for most of this roleplay. He has the traditional Saiyan look: black hair, black eyes, and a muscular build. His face is usually firm, unshowing of emotions. Despite this fact, his eyes always give him away when a particularly strong feeling is welling inside him.
Species Abilities:
- Emotion has a way of increasing his power (Think Gohan vs Raditz :P)
- Only possible Saiyan ability: Oozaru (The Super Saiyan ability unknown to him, so even if he was even close to the requirements, he wouldn't make an attempt at it. It'd have to be an incredible rage deal that would make him go "Holy $*#@!!" if he ever pulls it off.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope nothing I put on there is too powerful or out of line. Just say so, and I'll get right on fixing it, as soon as I see it.

Well, I think I got everything.. Or.. Did I miss something?

Craft
Hmmm...the powers are wrong, not sure about Ki fighting but having Sense, Ki blast and Ki control isn't allowed at the very start...i think. You can learn them later on from a teacher anyway.

Rivade
I see. I'll change that right away.

Rivade
Er.. Problem.. I took a little too long after I posted, so I'm gonna have to repost my entire sheet. Is there a way to delete old posts?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Full name: Locke Treebender
Species: Half-Saiyan
Powerlevel: 615
Powers:
Locke has never had formal training, and thus, knows only some basic techniques and abilities.
- Roundhouse (A kick swung around in an arc, increasing power)
- Elbow Strike (An attack utilizing the elbow, requiring the user to be at a angle to which the said elbow can be move swiftly and forcefully; elbow attack)
- Uppercut (One-fisted, upward swing, using most of the force in the upper body)
- Hammer Slam (Hands cupped together, attacking from above the target, swinging them down forcefully and usually aiming for the neck or upper back)
Inventory:
- Food bag containing rice balls, bread, etc.
- Bag containing some tools for his profession
Apearance: Locke wears a blue gi tucked into a darker blue pair of pants when he's training as a fighter, which is what he'll be wearing for most of this roleplay. He has the traditional Saiyan look: black hair, black eyes, and a muscular build. His face is usually firm, unshowing of emotions. Despite this fact, his eyes always give him away when a particularly strong feeling is welling inside him.
Species Abilities:
- Emotion has a way of increasing his power (Think Gohan vs Raditz :P)
- Only possible Saiyan ability: Oozaru (The Super Saiyan ability unknown to him, so even if he was even close to the requirements, he wouldn't make an attempt at it. It'd have to be an incredible rage deal that would make him go "Holy $*#@!!" if he ever pulls it off.)

Craft
Probably but don't worry about it.
Everything looks alright, just have to wait and see what Dark says now.

Rivade
Well, I'ma have to hit the sack soon.. Do you know how long it'll be before he's around?

Craft
No idea when he comes on, could be in 10 mins or 3 hours, he should drop in before tomorrow at least.

Rivade
Alright, well, I'm gonna go run a few errands, so I'll be on later, hopefully. And if not, I'll be on tomorrow, at the least.

So.. Later.

DarkDethbringer
aceppted enjoy playin, you may want tp pick out one of teh training schools, you will be lost if you don't train

DarkDethbringer
I am experimenting with a new kind of versitility for characters the idea is having normal chracters with Normal actions (like teleporting and all that) but doin it in different ways this was inspored by Naruto, such as when somone Moves super fast (liek a teleport) instead of just leaving speed line s(liek in Comic books) it would leave a watery trail or a barrage of sand or a firey cinder, I am making a spot for one of these character to see how they work, PM me if interested

Rivade
Ah, a school.. Hm.. Although the Crane school poses a few nifty techniques, I think I'll go with the Turtle style. Kamehameha is a nice technique.

DarkDethbringer
coool, no just stat it up and PM me if you are interested in the topic above

ULTRA_TRUNKS
is it cool if i join in?

Craft
Perhaps, post your character here and Dark will get back to you.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
are alright thanks

ULTRA_TRUNKS
name: ken
species: saiyan/ human
home/ current planet: earth
starting powers: bare fisted barrage, explosive fist, dragon uppercut, dragon spinning kick
inventory: sword (similiar to trunk's sword)
apearance: black spiked hair like teen gohan, grey karate uniform, blue long sleeved undershirt.
species powers: oozaru, ssj 1,2,3,4,5 (eventually)
power level: 615
bio: the son of a surviving saiyan of the planet vegeta ordeal, his mother was a human that was the daughter a of a great human fighter. when he was 12 his parents were killed by a group of androids and has trained ever since to stop from what happened to him to happen to anyone else.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
how does this rpg work? like the fighting and such and what were supposed to do with our charecters?

Craft
I'm sorry I'm not sure if I understand this question 100%...so I'll let Dark cover it big grin .

ULTRA_TRUNKS
like im not understanding how i go about participating in this rpg when i went to check whats happened so far all i saw was stories is that the rpg new storylines or do we have some type of control over our charecters like participating in battles? sorry that im not understanding the rpg.

Craft
No problem at all, best ask and find out then make a fool of yourself, lets see... Starting off is easy just throw in an introductory post that introduces your character, where he is and where he's going so that Dark has something to go off. Obviously you have control over your character or else it would be one big fan fic by Dark. The game itself follows the DB, DBZ and DBGT sagas and the characters are in the middle of it.
Like most text bases rps you post what you character is doing, be it fighting, talking or whatever, of course most of the time you have to wait for Dark or another player to reply to your post, especially in fight scenes, though Dark will have the final say in whether or not an attack hits and other special events....I doubt that answers your question. If it doesn't then it's up to Mr. DarkDethbringer to tackle this one...or any of the other players who drop by.

red10002
name:Red legion
race: saiyan
bio: roy is a smart person for his age he was born and raised on planet vegeta and was a lacky of lord frieza he is a great fighter and loves the thrill of defeat .
wearing : saiyan suet no armour just the gloves and spandex ( like vegeta does in buu saga )
hair: long and red
eyes : cristal blue
attack: vandeto blast! ( later becomes "hell blaze vandeto blast !"wink

red10002
is this a resent rp ???if so then whats going on i dont like reading too much ....

Craft
(Wrong character sheet, use this one)
Full name:
Species:
HomePlanet:
Current Planet:
INventory:
Apearance:
Species Abilities:

Don't worry we've just started so you haven't missed much.

red10002
Full name: Red Legion
Species: saiyan/human
HomePlanet: earth

Current Planet: earth

Powers:-rage kick-a very powerful kick me make oppent flinch
dragon role out - spins super fast into your opennet .-jalimpono breath-eats a jhalhopino and breaths fire ...-suprem speed - runs at speed of light to combine his attacks

Apearance: long red hair that reaches back and bangs reach nose. and crystal eyes, his uniform looks like vegetas only green...

Species Abilities: rage!!!!

red10002
so wheres the setting at ?

Craft
No ki attacks for the 4 starting powers I believe, unless you come to some kind of agreement with Dark.

red10002
that better ... i made his attacks diffrent ...

red10002
can i use html to show a pic of what he looks like ?

Craft
Looks good, just have to wait on DarkDethbringer now.
Yeah sure go for it.

red10002
im chang my guys apearnce imma use html to show ya k ...

Rivade
Hey, Craft, does Dark show up a lot? It's been a while since he's updated the RP thread.

red10002
guess i cant change my apernce threw html i havta be " better known " that dumb ! oh well .... ummm whats the plot ?

Craft
To be fair it has only been a day and a bit, he could be busy with stuff or school or something, nothing we can to about it anyway. He'll get round to it eventually.

Rivade
Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm not saying he isn't doing anything important, I was just wondering if this is how it is normally. I like to get into the swing of things, say.. If he updates every other day, I'll just check back every other day. If he's random, then I'll just check back every day. I'm not accusing him of not doing his job or anything of that sort.

red10002
(well imma start my carrie intro so i can be like all cool and stuff yay!))

red stood in the hyper bolic time chamber he smerked as he was so tired he saw a image of him self red realised it wasn't an image and that it was going to attack him it flew at him and whent to kick hiom as he whent to block and the image disapeared as it whent threw him " what ?" he asked himself ... seconds later he awoke he had been dreaming and was confused a little " a -a dream !" he asked him self as he stood up walking outside of his aparttment . he looked at the sun and checked his watch it was 9:00 and it was abuetiful day to be alive he walked behind his apartment and smiled as he jumped in the pool...

red10002
he arose from the pool and swam over to the edge and held himself up " god that felt good " he said as he climbed out and sat o one of his benches ...

Craft
Ah I get ya, not sure of any schedule really, mostly random...once this get off the ground properly then we'll be in full swing, heh I remember when the tournament had regular updates, that was fun having Anthony knock Tom around.
Lol, how does your character know of the hyperbolic time chamber?

red10002
he had been there before ...

Craft
I see...not sure how your character would of been there before but Dark can sort this out when he gets on.

red10002
eh ? the hyper bolic time chambers a place for enance training, but if its gunna make a scene i say he's having futre sight ....

Craft
Yeah that would work... I think... Wasn't making a scene, just don't know Darks policy on things like the time chamber and such.

SuperChangeling
Name: King Of Dark
Race:Changeling
Physical apearance: 20'8"
Power level:709
Power's: Black Ball, Pitch Black, energy blast, ki blast
Species abilties: Can transform into second form

What Black Ball does: Its a giant Balck energy ball that deal's massive damage.
What oes Pitch Black do?: Blinds the enemy for ten second's giving me a chance to use my attack's.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
do we make our intro story for our character here or in the story thread?

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by ULTRA_TRUNKS
do we make our intro story for our character here or in the story thread?

Story thread.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
alright thanks

ULTRA_TRUNKS
alright then i guess ill just wait to see if dark approves me or not.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
how long does it usually take for dark to decide if your accepted or not?

Craft
It depends on how long it takes him to get on.
Changeling, wrong character sheet, use the one on the first page and no ki based powers yet i believe.

DarkDethbringer
too many, I had said ANthony Soban wa sthe last Half Saiyan but allowed oen more, Trunks and Red please pick a new race, dont post in chracater here plese, you would not know of teh HBTC or be able to stat on Kamis tower, Changeling yiu cannot have Second form so fast, you cannot be twennty feet tall either wait till fifth form

ULTRA_TRUNKS
so what species are left?

DarkDethbringer
any but Saiyan and half Saiyan, look on teh first page

ULTRA_TRUNKS
how many people can we make just one?

DarkDethbringer
six at most, try and start with one

ULTRA_TRUNKS
whatcan a human do when its been trained well like what transformation or upgrades can it get?

ULTRA_TRUNKS
i made this person instead

name: dark star
species: changeling
homeplanet: unknown
current planet: earth
starting powers: burst fury, insane combo, crazy footwork, lightspeed barrage
inventory: none
appearance: like "cooler" but black with red eyes
species abilities: transformation
bio: wants to be the supreme ruler of the universe
pl: 705

ULTRA_TRUNKS
is this one alright?

ULTRA_TRUNKS
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
six at most, try and start with one

cus i wus wonderin if i could make another person.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
how long do i wait to see if im accepted or not.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
im a go to sleep so whenever you can dark hit me up if i can join.

DarkDethbringer
stop quadruple posting, your name cannot, be Darkstar, humans and otehr races can do anything that other races can, except for transpfrmations, you have to discover those on your own.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
sorry im a noob to this site, but y cant it be dark star?

DarkDethbringer
DarkStar Dragonballs Buddy

ULTRA_TRUNKS
ooh oops sorry i forgot, can i make a different person and just erase the darkstar and ken?

DarkDethbringer
you don't need to erase, it just posta new one!

ULTRA_TRUNKS
dont exclamation point me!

DarkDethbringer
look, are yougonna stop actin n00bish and make a characteror shall I just ignore you?

ULTRA_TRUNKS
ill make a charecter but dont get all high mighty just cus im a noob.

name: ken
species: human
home/ current planet: earth
starting powers: bare fisted barrage, explosive fist, dragon uppercut, dragon spinning kick
inventory: sword (similiar to trunk's sword)
apearance: black spiked hair like teen gohan, grey karate uniform, blue long sleeved undershirt.
species powers: unknown
power level: 570
bio: the son of a powerful karate master he was taught how to fight by his father as a young child.

DarkDethbringer
whoa, high and mihty? your being retarded, anyway if you can hodl your tongue from now on you are accepted

ULTRA_TRUNKS
alright cool, how do i start?

Craft
I'm agreeing with Dark, he wasn't being high and mighty, you were just over reacting, anyway to start just post an introduction post in the game thread.

ULTRA_TRUNKS
ya i gues ur right

Craft

red10002
((
so i can't be saiyin eh thats not cool carlos ....cuz dats my fav race ....guess ill be alian ))

name: red legion
species: ailian
homeplanetsad made up ) canbolltroa

starting powers: gogo kick,punishing punch,defence shatter,gogo eliminator ...

nventory: brass knuckles ..

appearance: white skin but very pale, not that tall about 4'5 has spiky green natural hair with sharp pointy teeth...

species abilities: transformation
power level:640
bio: this creture is a mellow creature his name is red legion and was a prince of the planet before they tryed to kill him for trgion and unfair rules red is a fighter and know plenty of skills his kind nature is suprising when when he fights for he power knows no bounds ....

red10002
(hello um is this better will this carecter work ummm hello ????)

Craft
Be patient, Dark isn't on and I have no idea about any Alien species or if they are even allowed.

red10002
(well berters an ailian he doesn't chang he's an alien ...))

Craft
Ah yes I see, jut had a look at the species list, I guess Mutant and Alien could be sorta the same, in a sense.

red10002
but does it work can i keep the carecter ? and will the power lvl do ?

Craft
Honestly I have no idea.

red10002
so can i make my intro do you know when darks coming on the site?

Craft
Have your intro ready if you want, but don't post it here, post it in the game thread and only if Dark give your character the go ahead. If you need any help with the intro PM it to me if you want, and I'll see how I can help.
No idea he may not be on until tomorrow or later this afternoon, only time will tell.

red10002
i sent you the intro over pm ....

DarkDethbringer
well, Define Gogo Eliminator, list your transformation (up top six) and you may pick two more species abilities, and set your PL at 620

DarkDethbringer
Onna different shred of business I am openning two new schools, A Ninja Academy, and Shape Shifting school, The Ninja Academy will be based on Naruto somone excelling in teh subject PM me, I will advance teh story tomorrow

red10002
name: red legion
species: ailian
homeplanet( made up ) canbolltroa

starting powers: gogo kick,punishing punch,defence shatter,gogo eliminator ...( runs at high top speed into oppent ramming spikes from shoulders into them (only avilable for form 2-3))

nventory: brass knuckles ..

appearance: white skin but very pale, not that tall about 4'5 has spiky green natural hair with sharp pointy teeth...

species abilities: transformation:
1) buety form ment to atract mates on home planet .
2)5 inch spikes apear around shoulders knee caps and elbos you grown about 2 feet( reds case he would be 6'4)
3)mucles are defined skin turns a darker Red and mucles are developed
spikes grown 2 inches
4)spikes are now gone you lose about a foot ( reds case 5'4) and muscles are stronger ( not bigger mucles get smaller acully) skin is now bright red and eyes are now pitch black and puples turn red as well.. hair gets larger.

power level:620

bio: this creture is a mellow creature his name is red legion and was a prince of the planet before they tryed to kill him for trgion and unfair rules red is a fighter and know plenty of skills his kind nature is suprising when when he fights for he power knows no bounds ....

DarkDethbringer
ok, gohead

red10002
YAAAY!*tackles dark*

DarkDethbringer
noone, someone, anyone?

Craft
Never seen Naruto so there is no way I can help.

Krone
Full name: Kebi

Species: Tuffle

HomePlanet:Planet Plant

Current Planet:None (orbiting earth)

Powers:Liquify (can take control of people by entering inside them), Tuffle Punch, Truffles Blast (a blast not particually strong but can still deal damage)

INventory: None

Apearance: average height medium build, wears Tuffles armor, Grey skin with white hair (appearance can change if he posses some one)

Species Abilities: Liquify (can posses peoples body)

DarkDethbringer
I am afraid Tuffles are not a playable species as of yet

Krone
Full name: Kebi

Species: Organic Andriod

HomePlanet: Creatd on Earth

Current Planet:Earth

Powers:Absorbtion, can use move from people it has absorbs

INventory: None

Apearance: 6'2", Dark red skin, with many spikes on head (red and black), wears black trousers loose

Species Abilities: Absorbstion, High speed rush, Ki blast volley

better?

DarkDethbringer
no, moves have to be simple non Ki moves, and species abilities arnt even close

DarkDethbringer
I am very sorry for neglecting teh game, family problems only allow me to make short quick OOC posts, I will try to move teh story along

DarkDethbringer
Here is our upcoming Saga Line up
The Narrik Saga: COMPLETED!
The King Piccolo Saga:now
The Piccolo Jr. Saga: soon
The Dead Zone (movie): after P Jr saga
The Saiyan Saga:after Dead Zone
The Worlds Stongest: after Saiyan Saga
The Tree of Might: soon (need info on thsi if someone can hook me up on info from DrgonBall/Z/GT I don't know everything)
The Namek Saga:
The Ginyu Saga:
The Lord Slug Saga:
The Lord Freiza Saga:
Coolers Revenge:
The Trunks Saga:
The Return of Cooler:
Android Saga:
Super Android 13:
Cell Saga:
Broly The legendary Super Saiyan: (during cell game training)
The Cell Games Saga: (fight him if you wish)
Bojack Unbound:
Broly Second Coming:
Bio Broly: (?)
Rebirth of Fusion: (think this goes here)
World Tournemnt Saga:
Babidi Saga:
Majin Buu Saga:
Fusion Saga:
Kid Buu Saga
Baby Saga:
Super 17 Saga:
Shadow DragonSaga:
BEYOND!!

DarkDethbringer
Full name: Narrik
Species: Bio Android
HomePlanet: ??? (guessing Earth)
Current PLanet: HFIL
Powers: ????, Kamehameha, Wolf Fang Fist, Full Power Energy Wave,
INventory: Balck Pants green boots
Apearance: Green Skinned, long Balck Hair, big ears, has torn spot on balck pants
Species Abilities: Super Regeneration, Absorbtion, Telekinisis
Power Level: 1,700+

Full name: Android 8
Species: Android
Current PLanet: Earth
Powers: Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,sense,HellFlash
INventory: RRA Clothes
Apearance: Liek Frankenstein
Species Abilities: Unlimited Ki, Rock Solid Endurance, Android Integration
PowerLevel:???

Species: Bio-Android
4 starting powers: Sword Master, Leathel Punch, Guided Fall, Blue Lightenning,
Inventory: Basic armor, long coat, two katana
Species Abilities: Namekian Regeneration, Unlimited Ki, Rubber Body
PowerLevel:650

Full name: Denku (android 10)
Species: ORGANIC ANDROID
HomePlanet: EARTH
Current PLanet: EARTH
moves: super kick, Flash Feint, Kai punch, Flurry fist, photonhameha, Increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Field,Internal Data-Base,
INventory: NONE
Apearance: HUMAN MALE, BLOND HAIR, T-SHIRT AND BLUE JEANS
Species Abilities: energy ABSORB, Bomb, Regeneration, Majin transformation
PowerLevel:630

Name: Bladerunner (android 11)
Clothes: (Goku's attire, sent into the tournament representing Master Roshi.)
Appearence: Long spikey red hair drapping along his back. Two solid orange eyes along with a decent build.
Powers: Increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Field,Internal Data-Base,Special move: Blade power bomb. Recently learned moves: The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,Multi From.
Special: Energy signature undetected, Everlasting energy.
Power level: 640

Full name: Malak Kirrinn (android12)
Current PLanet: earth
Powers: kick combo, super concentration ,SOUL STRIKE, triple spin kick, Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Full power ,cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash, Dodon Ray, Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike,Charge kick, SPirit Bomb
Inventory:RRA bullet proof jacket/ shirt, RRA Hat, Ski mask, goggles, shot gun, duel pistols, combat boots
Apearance: about 15 year old normal height about 5'5 weighs roughly 120 lbs. wears things above often does not wear everything on it such as hat goggles mask and such.
Species Abilities:Absorbtion, Namekian Regeneration, Saiyan Fighting Spirit, Android Unlimited Ki, Bomb, Giji Super Saiyan, Giji SuperSaiyan 2,
Power Level: ?

Full name: Android 13
Powers: Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base, Super Explosion, sense, HellFlash
INventory: RRA Clotehs, RRA Cap,
Apearance: silver hair, green vest, baseball cap,
Species Abilities: Android integration, Absorbtion, ???

Full name: Android 14
Powers: Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Dis-Arm,sense,
INventory: RRA Clothes, Sword (?)
Apearance: Grey (blue) skin, Pony Tail,
Species Abilities: unlimited Ki, Hard Body, Rock solid Endurance,

Full name: Android 15
Powers: Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Quick Strike,sense,
INventory: RRA Clothes, Whiskey Flask
Apearance: Short Purple Skin, big Bow tie, large Hat
Species Abilities:Unlimited Ki, Rock Solid Endurance, Android Integration

Full name: Android 16
Powers: Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,sense,HellFlash, Rocket Punch, Rocket Kick, Proton SHot,
Apearance: Tall, Red Mowhak, piercing eyes,
Species Abilities:Unlimited Ki, Rock Solid Endurance, Android Integration, Self Destruct Sequence,

Full name: Android 17
Powers: Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,sense, Hell Storm (working move)
INventory: RRA Clothes,Shot Gun, Bandanna
Apearance: long Black Hair, Bandanna
Species Abilities:Unlimited Ki, Rock Solid Endurance, Android Integration, Self Destruct Sequence,

Full name: Android 18
Powers: Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Axcel Dance,sense,
Apearance: Blande Hair, blue eyes, Necklace
Species Abilities:Unlimited Ki, Rock Solid Endurance, Android Integration

Full name: Android 19
Powers: Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Energy Drain,,sense,
Apearance: No Hair, Brain shown in glass ball hiddden by Hat, puffy pants
Species Abilities: Ki Absorbing Crystals, Rock Solid Endurance, Android Integration

Full name: Dr. Gero
4 starting powers: nervous punch, Concentration, Super reading ability, cowards dash,
INventory: Scienific Gear, large Hat, Androids at his disposal,
Apearance: Old short scientist, has Mustache and long grey hair, odd clothing as well
Species Abilities: Fast runner, quickl learner, One of the Earths top Scientific Minds
PowerLevel:300

Full name: Cell (android 21)
Powers: Kamehameha, Explosive Wave,
INventory:
Apearance: Small odd egg liek thing
Species Abilities: Absorbtion, ???

DarkDethbringer
Full name: Prince Vegeta
Species: Saiyan
HomePlanet: Vegeta
Current PLanet: Space
Powers: Gallick Gun,Double Sunday, Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,Flight, Oozaru Attacks, Burning Attack, Big Bang attack , Ultimate Final Attack, Ranzuku Energy Dan,
INventory:Royal Saiyan Armor, Scouter,
Apearance: Short, spikey black hair, red cape Saiyan Armor and scouter
Species Abilities: Fighting Sprit, Boundless Pride, oozaru, Tail strengthenned
PowerLevel:890

Full name: Nappa
Powers: Gallick Gun,Double Sunday, Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,Flight, Oozaru Attacks, Burning Attack, Big Bang attack , Ultimate Final Attack, Ranzuku Energy Dan,
INventory: Saitan Armor Scouter
Apearance: Tall, muscular, bald
Species Abilities:Fighting Sprit, Boundless Pride, oozaru, Tail strengthenned
PowerLevel: 789

Full name: Raditz
INventory: Saiyan Armor, Scouter
Apearance: SHorter, REALLY long hair
Species Abilities:Fighting Sprit, Boundless Pride, oozaru, Tail weakness
PowerLevel: 750

Full name: Bardock
Current PLanet: Other World
INventory: Low Class Saiyan Armor Scouter
Apearance: Like Goku same hair just with scouter and armor,
PowerLevel: 699

Full name: King Vegeta
Current PLanet: HFIL
INventory: Saiyan Armor, Scouter,
Apearance: has Beard, hair liek Vegeta, muscular,
Species Abilities:Fighting Sprit, Boundless Pride, oozaru, Tail strengthenned
PowerLevel: 920

Full name: Broly
Current PLanet: Vegeta
Powers: Gallick Gun,Double Sunday, Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,Flight, Oozaru Attacks, Burning Attack, Big Bang attack , Ultimate Final Attack, Ranzuku Energy Dan, Blaster Shell, Gigantic Meteor, Erasor Cannon
INventory: Robes, Mind contorl device
Apearance: Tall, skinny, weak looking
Species Abilities:Fighting Sprit, Boundless Pride, oozaru, Tail strengthenned, Giji Super Saiyan,
PowerLevel:10,000 (rumored)

Full name: Paragass
Current PLanet: Vegeta
INventory: Saiyan Armor, Scouter, Mind contorl device
Apearance: Mustache, old saiyan armor, cloak
PowerLevel:765

Ok dudes, and dudets, I have decided that anyone who can retreive NPC Profiles of Show characters I have made (including Soule and some otehrs) I will reward you if you find them an dpost them on thsi thread, cheers

Craft
Oh hurrah, dead thread diving, I'll try get around to it tomorrow for ya Dark.

DarkDethbringer
lol, it didnt feel right just askin someone to so I am offering rewards of stuff in game, if anyone hasnt figured it out yet alot of you are already involved in the upcoming plot

DarkDethbringer
Current PLanet: Namek
Powers: kick combo, super concentration ,SOUL STRIKE, triple spin kick, Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Full power ,cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash, Dodon Ray, Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike,Charge kick, Gallick Gun, Big Bang attack, Evil Blast, Spirit Bomb
Occupation: On the run , Fighting Evil, travelling The Universe
Inventory:Namekian Robes, RRA Hat, Ski mask, goggles, shot gun, duel pistols, combat boots
Apearance: about 15 year old normal height about 5'5 weighs roughly 120 lbs. wears Black Pants, andBrown Namekian SHoes. Wears a Weighted Cape, Neck and Turban. has Yellow Arm Bands, and wrist bands. has black shirt.
Species Abilities:Absorbtion, Namekian Regeneration, Saiyan Fighting Spirit, Android Unlimited Ki, Bomb, Giji Super Saiyan, Giji SuperSaiyan 2,
Power Level: ??????????

Craft
Well I'm not sure about Anthony, but Terriban is on another freaking planet so he's not part of it, and I'd have to be an idiot not to see Jessica's involvement...heh poor Malak having to live on cabbage, eh? Poor guy, maybe he should hunt the monsters in the tunnels for meat...if they are edible that is. Anyway I'll get right on posting and thread diving when I get home later.

DarkDethbringer
awesome, lol yeah I found it funny, he most liekly wont be tehre, but I have a plan that may help you plan that I shal PM you in a moment. Whiel we are at it, anyone notice Sam/Toms Envolvement?

red10002
Full name:Jeon (je-on)Verben(verb-en)
Powers:round kick, grab throw, super thrust , wrap crush( wraps arms around what ever and sqeezes them into submishion ).
INventory: light training uniform.
Apearance: long blond hair with green eyes stands about 5'1 and has white skin.
Species Abilities: tough skin!: skin is very tough can even withstand ki attacks ...
power level: 570

DarkDethbringer
hmm, take of ten from power level and you may have The Precognition, you also have, Quick learner and Fighting Spirit

red10002
can i keep the tough skin though?

red10002
Full name:Jeon (je-on)Verben(verb-en)
Powers:round kick, grab throw, super thrust , wrap crush( wraps arms around what ever and sqeezes them into submishion ).
INventory: light training uniform.
Apearance: long blond hair with green eyes stands about 5'1 and has white skin.
Species Abilities: tough skin!: skin is very tough skin can even withstand ki attacks ...quick learner.. fighting sperit...Precognition....
power level: 560

DarkDethbringer
you r skin cannoit withstand al Ki atttacks, only like weak ki blasts

red10002
i didn't mean ubber stronge attacks saying like he could take a kamehameha wave and still live threw it but barly as of his state right now ..

DarkDethbringer
your accepted so no more arguing, enjoy teh game and people please get on soon, I am ampted aboot this, if my ampness runs out teh game coudl die again

Craft
OH THANK GOD FOR WHOEVER INVENTED COPY&PASTE!

Craft
OH THANK GOD FOR WHOEVER INVENTED COPY&PASTE!...Number 2.

DarkDethbringer
lol thnaks dude, you rule, I will come up with how much to reward you soon.

DarkDethbringer
Current PLanet: Namek
Powers: kick combo, super concentration ,SOUL STRIKE, triple spin kick, Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Full power ,cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash, Dodon Ray, Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike,Charge kick, Gallick Gun, Big Bang attack, Evil Blast, Mouth Blast, Earth Line Blast (energy cutter), Eye Beams, Ki Rings, Hasouken, Ranzuku Energy Dan, Death Ball, Inprisonment Ball, Spirit Bomb
Occupation: On the run , Fighting Evil, travelling The Universe
Inventory:Namekian Robes, RRA Hat, Ski mask, goggles, shot gun, duel pistols, combat boots
Apearance: about 15 year old normal height about 5'5 weighs roughly 120 lbs. wears Black Pants, andBrown Namekian SHoes. Wears a Weighted Cape, Neck and Turban. has Yellow Arm Bands, and wrist bands. has black shirt.
Power Level: ??????????

Full name: Soule Narank Manthu
Powers: Speedy take down,Dragon Kick,flying takedown,knock-out punch,Gallick Gun,Double Sunday,Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,Flight(next are advanced)Oozaru Attacks, Hand Crush, MouthBlast, Moon Ball,Burning Attack, Big Bang attack, Ultimate Final Attack, Ranzuku Energy Dan, ShockWave,Noble throw,charge kick,instant transmission,sense ,supress energy, KaioKen ,Spirit Bomb, Thunder Exploisan, Hyper Tornado, Fusion Dance, Dragon Cannon Crush,
Inventory: Black Body Suit, Saiyan Gloves and Boots, Potara Earings
Apearance: Tall for a 15 year old has long black hair in Pony tail and brown eyes,
Species Abilities:Oozaru,tail Strengthenned,natural fighter,full of pride
POWERLEVEL:745

DarkDethbringer
no one has posted, besides me, in 24 hours, I would apreciate it if we coudl move teh gaem along

Now on a lighter note, if I get time i will try and convert our Power Levels into the Power Levels chart most used on teh internet only if I get time

DarkDethbringer
Full name: Goku Son
Species: Saiyan (beileves to be Human with Tail)
HomePlanet: Vegeta (thinks Earth)
Powers: Tornado attack,Janken (Rock Paper scissors), Kamehameha, Zanzoken,Solar Flare, The Kame-Kashin style,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,,Multi Form, Solar Flare, sense, supress energy,Ox charge,Mega-Stomp,HeadButt,advance weapon training,Back-Hand,Super toss,flight,supress power
Occupation: Hero of Earth,Martial Artist, Gradiate of Turtle School,
INventory: Orange Turtle Hermit Gi,Power Pole (case),other training clothes , Flying Nimbus Cloud
Apearance: Slightly taller boy with lessy spikey hair, is asian, wears either Orange or Purple Gi, has long extendable Pole with a case on his back,
Species Abilities: Oozaru (strengthened tail), supre fast/strong/durable,
Power Level:???

Full name:Tien Shinhan
Species: Human (third Eye)
4 starting powers: Four Witches, Rapid Velocity Technique,Dodompa,Ki Blast Cannon,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form, Solar Flare,(NEO) Tri Beam Cannon,VolleyBall Fist,(Multiple arial maneuver),sense,supress energy, Flight
Occupation: Former Martial Arts Champion,Crane school near Graduate (drop out),
INventory: Crane Hermit Uniform(Gi/rarely used),
Apearance: Tall, Bald, third Eye, wears Crane Gi, or sometimes, just pants of it or other clothin depedning
Species Abilities: Increased Sight, Fighting Spirit, fast learner, Super Human (much weaker than SSJ watch him fight and you will see)
Power Leve:???

Full name: Yamcha
Powers: Wolf Fang Fist (sig), Super Combo kick, Mega jump,The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,(Spirit Ball attack wrking sig),Ki Consumption/Powering Up,,Multi From,Solar Flare,flight,sense,supress energy
Inventory: Turtle Hermit Gi, Desert Bandit clothes, Desert sword, othe trraining Gi, Capsule Bike
Apearance: Has long Black Hair, a scar on cheek, two across his eyes, wears Turtle Hemrit Gi, used to have Desert Band clothes rarely wears them now,
Species Abilities:Quick Learner, Super Human Form, Fighting Spirit, toughened leg,
Power Level:890

Full name: Chaotizu
Powers: Telkinetic thrust, fast kicks, Dodompa, Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form,Solar Flare,Walk on air ,flight,sense,supress energy, Mimix
INventory: Crane Hermit Uniform
Apearance: Small white skin, red cheeks, black hat with red ball on it, Crane uni, one black hair on top of head.
Species Abilities: Telkinisis, Slow learner,
Power level:838

Full name: Krillin
HomePlanet: earth
Powers:Counter attack (head Butt), The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,Multi Form,Solar Flare,flight,sense,supress energy
INventory: Turtle Hermit Gi, Regular Clothes, with large Hat!
Apearance: Short Bald, no nose, spots on head,
Species Abilities:Quick Learner, Fighting Spirit, Crafty Tricks
Power Level:840

Full name: King Piccolo
Powers: Multi form,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,HellZone Grenade,flight,Special Beam cannon,sense,Supress power, Ki Blast, Split Form, Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike, Charge kick,
INventory: Namekian Clothing
Apearance: Tall,Green Antennae, pink things on arms, big ears, Black Pants and shirt symbol on shirt
Species Abilities:Regeneration, Enlargement, Split Form, Egg Reproduction, stretchable limbs
Power Level: ????

Full name: Master Roshi
Powers: The Kame-Kashin style,The Original Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,,Multi From, Solar Flare, flight, sense,supress energy,Evil Containment Wave
INventory: Staff, Turtle Shell, big hat, black suit, sunglasses
Apearance: short white long beard with Mustache, old looking
Species Abilities: Ultra Human Form, Quick Learner, Roshi Mastery, Fighting Spirit, Tepathy
Power Level:700

Full name: Master Shen
Current PLanet: earth
Powers: Dodompa,Ki Blast Cannon,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form,Solar Flare,Walk on air, VolleyBall Fist,flight,sense,supress energy, Four Witches, Iron Man Technique,(NEO) Tri Beam Cannon , Mimix,
INventory: Turtle Hermit Uni, SunGlasses, Ninja Garb,
Apearance: short old, blue hair, wears large Craen like hat,
Species Abilities: Ninja skills, Crane Mastery,quick learner, fighting Spirit

Full name: Kami Sama
Powers: Multi form,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,HellZone Grenade,flight,Special Beam cannon,sense,Supress power, Ki Blast, Split Form, Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike, Charge kick,Evil Containment Wave,
INventory: White Robe, Long Staff
Apearance: Tall,Green Antennae, pink things on arms, big ears
Species Abilities:Regeneration, Enlargement, Split Form, Egg Reproduction, stretchable limbs
Power Level: ????

DarkDethbringer
I Am leaving tomororwmorning 8:00 Am Pacific time to go an vacation till next friday, I have taken teh liberty of updating your hcraacters for you

Full name: Terriban
Current Planet: Namek
4 starting powers:
- Power uppercut, Just a standard powerful uppercut.
- Rapid punch, Extremely fast punches, leaving nearly no time for counter attacks.
- Winded smash, Full speed towards opponent, using speed to gain power into a punch into stomach of opponent, 1 step back, raise hands above head held together to form larger fist, comes smashing down onto opponents back.
- Quick strike, A quick strike in the face usually leaving opponent dazed for a few seconds.
New Powers: flight, sense and suppress, ki blast, special beam cannon, scatter shot, destructive wave, Light Grenade, Mystic attack, Kiyodaiken, Namekian Reproduction Technique
Inventory: Weighted clothes
Apearance: Green with the pink spots and the antenna (obviously), Yellow belt, brown pants, brown sleeveless shirt, white cape and white bandanna wrapped around head, yellow armbands, brown namek shoes
Species Abilities: regenerate, limb stretching, heal self and others, fuse with other namek, split in two and train, expand body size
POWERLEVEL: 745

Full name: Anthony Soban
Species: Half-Sayian
4 starting powers:
- Power barge, Runs full speed at opponent and uses the speed to brutally rams opponent with shoulder.
- Fist assault, Powerful punch in the face followed by griping opponents shoulder and launching himself over and behind opponent followed by relentless punching in the back.
- Burst of rage, Sends person into an uncontrolled rage ignoring pain and stronger attacks, but leaves person in lighted headed state for a short time after.
New Powers: flight, ki blast, kamehameha, Sense, Dodon Ray, Double Dodon Ray, Gallick Gun, Mega-ton Blast attack,
Inventory: None
Apearance: Black hair, Black T-shirt, Long Dark-blue pants, White shoes.
Species Abilities: Proud, but can admit to defeat, no tail, Undeniable Rage
POWERLEVEL: 755

Full name: Jessica Gates
4 starting powers:
(Anthony never got round to teaching her the rest)
New Powers: Amazing Jump, Diving head Butt Attack, Charge Kick, Roundhouse Kick, Headbutt, Backhand, Eagle Strike
New Moves: Ki Control (more to be announced)
Occupation: Best friend of Anthony, Unemployed (has a rich family so has no need for work), Currently trying to track down Anthony.
Inventory: Access to a vast fortune, various vehicle capsulses
Apearance: Red hair, green eyes, purple/blue long pants, dark-blue top, black shoes, grey necklace with shark tooth.
Species Abilities: Quick Learner, Spirit, fighting spirit
POWERLEVEL: Soon to be disclosed

Full name: Tom Jones
Species: Half ogre
Powers: Dragon guardian martial arts, courage of the guardian, dark vision, knowledge of science, Kamehameha, After Image, Thoughts of a Scientist (we'll talk about this later)
Inventory: A multi-tool (like a swiss army knife), and a jet pack (given to him by Hercule Sr., he is currently keeping it in a capsule.)
Appearance: Blond hair, golden eyes, 5'5" tall, 141 lbs, Tom has a scar on his chest from his training with his father.
Species Abilities: Fast learner, natural athlete, quick healer, naturally tough
PL: 735
Story so far: Tom fought hard to help save the world from Nerrik and in the end his contribution proved some what valuable. After Nerrik had been defeated, Tom tried his best to win the world martial arts tournament. When Tom lost, he knew he would have to quickly find another way to make money, or at least find a doctor who wouldn't charge so much to save his mother's life. Tom wanted to train with Roshi and become stronger, but he knew his mother would need his help if he wanted her to live. Finding Sam, they went to Capsule Corp. Where Breif emplyed Tom to be his assistant.

Species: Bio-Android
powers: Sword master, lethal punch, guided fall, Blue lightning style martial arts, flight, Blue Lightning Cannon, Unlisted RRA Techs,
Inventory: Basic armor, long coat, two katana, Broken Denshi Jar
Species Abilities: Namekian regeneration, unlimited ki, rubber body
PL: 740
Story so far: Sam had just finished learning about his abilities from Gero when he was given an order to hunt down and destroy Goku. Sam however didn't want Goku to be destroyed, he had other plans. Sam made plans with Goku to take down the RR so he could get his freedom and live on his own terms. The surprise attack on Gero was unsuccessful because of another android's presence. Sam and Goku fought to escape the premises, but the enemies were strong. Sam hurried to get Goku and himself out of the ruined RR and is now trying to find someone who can heal Goku. Locating teh Denshi Jar with Sams help, he has unleashed The Vile King Piccolo by mistake!

Craft
Alrighty, have fun on your vacation Dark!

Uchiha_Kisame
Full name: Sojaken Gojiro
Species: Changeling
HomePlanet: King Colds Planet (cant remember)
Powers: - Power uppercut, Just a standard powerful uppercut.
- Hidden Power, able to hide his power level from enemies
- Dorment Power, able to awaken dormant ki to use in dangerous places
- Bukojutsu, flight
Inventory: Basic Saiyan Armor, Scouter
Apearance: 4'8", 124 lbs, not very muscular, yellow eyes
Species Abilities: able to unleash dormant ki when in dangerous situations
Power Level - 705

Craft
AH! One of Terribans moves has been thieved, heh no matter, since Dark is on vacation I'll help you sort it out until he gets back, now lets take a look... No flight yet that comes in later...ummm I think that might be it, not sure about Hidden and Dorment powers, Dark will have to field that.

Uchiha_Kisame
lol, sorry i forgot to change that, i copyed his character outline sheet and forgot to change that sorry

thanks craft smile

Craft
Hah, no problem it's just one of his weaker moves that I came up with when I couldn't come up with anything else, keep it if you can't think of any others. Glad to help, any other questions just ask and I'll try to answer them.

red10002
The wolf had escaped Jeon fell too the ground hungry and tired for chasing the animal. " what now ..." Jeon said wih a growling stomake. he stood up and walked outside of the forest .

He stoped by a crik to get somthing to drink he gulped it up and sat back now he was just hungry. Jeon looked up at the sky and thought i wonder if this is the best it's gunna get ...

( im thinking of training him under kami is that ok dark?)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>