movie pyro or comic pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaos sebaceous
who do you think is cooler the arron stanford pyro from the movies or the outback steakhouse pyro from the comics i personally like them both

thorncrawler
so your asking us to choose whilst not choosing your self

Kaos sebaceous
uhh yea im just asking for peoples opinions................

Darth Vicious
So ur asking to choose from the "outback steakhouse" original Pyro which could do much cooler things with fire than the movie version that didnt do anything interesting with the fire. Comic book Pyro for me(even though he died).

Emma718
movie- because he is played by Aaron

Comic- like Darth Vicious said he did such cool things with the fire

but i would say movie because that could still happen ^

Jury
This thread is very familiar.

This can be discussed in The Official Aaron Stanford/Pyro Thread

gambit12 mon ami

Kaos sebaceous
well its different because this theme isnt so broad..

Jury
The same actually. We can STILL discuss this matter in an EXISTING Pyro thread. You can have this asked in that thread. There was a thread before that tackles exactly the same theme like this: Comic Pyro or Movie Pyro. But, it was CLOSED because of the existing Pyro thread.

That's what I've learned in this Forum for more than two years. Well, you can keep posting while waiting for the Mod's judgment. She's not around yet, that's why.

gambit12 mon ami

pyro_lover
movie pyro

systemshock2
Movie pyro kicked so much ass. He just oozed coolness each minute he was onscreen. I remember reading in some sci-fi review that they felt this is how Anakin should've been portrayed, that Aaron perfectly portrayed someone given extraordinary powers and enjoys flaunting it. I don't know too much about the comic pyro, but after seeing the movie pyro that's enough for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.