Who is the Most Evil and Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
I have taken a personal survey of people that debators have recognized as "evil".Out of this list: Who is The most evil person or people, and explain why you think so:

The Nominees are:

1) The Ku Klux Klan

2) Jerry Falwell and his School

3) Evil Kinevil

4) President Bush/Dick Cheney

5) The Illuminati

6) Adolf Hitler/Nazi Organization

7) Martha Stewart

8) Pat Robertson

9) Marilyn Manson

10) Larry Flint / Hustler

11) Richard Simmons and his fitness programs

12) Micheal Jackson

13) Christopher Colombus

14) Elizabeth Bathory

15) Queen Mary I of England (A.K.A. Bloody Mary)

16) Osama Bin Ladin/Al Qaida

17) Harvey Milk and his School

18) Jenna Jameson

badabing
Adolf Hitler/Nazi Organization
Osama Bin Ladin/Al Qaida

Martha Stewart
Richard Simmons and his fitness programs
Micheal Jackson

Imperial_Samura
Ok - debates about the validity of evil as a descriptor aside, I will go three catagories -

1st people who might or might not be nice, and may or may not have done misguided things but aren't bad enough to be called evil (hows that for a title):

Evil Kinevil - What is Evil about him other then his name? This is the stuntman right?

The Illuminati - Not convinced they exist, and even if they did just trying to rule the world doesn't make them evil.

Martha Stewart - She did the crime and served the time.

Marilyn Manson - His form of expression is just as viable as anyone, even if one doesn't like the message.

Micheal Jackson - Found innocent

Larry Flint / Hustler - A sleeze yes, and not a nice guy, but hardly evil

Jenna Jameson - Same as Flint I guess.

2nd - Historical figures who don't quite work as evil:

Christopher Colombus - Took credit when others had discovered America, still, not evil per say.

Queen Mary I of England - Kudos.

3rd: People that aren't good, depending on definition

The Ku Klux Klan - these days a bunch or ignorant racists

President Bush/Dick Cheney - What can I say?

Adolf Hitler/Nazi Organization - Most vivid case of badness and actions both misguided and wrong.

Osama Bin Ladin - Extremist operating with fear and misguidance of angry people.

Bonus category - People I don't know, and don't really care about:

Jerry Falwell and his School
Pat Robertson
Richard Simmons and his fitness programs
Elizabeth Bathory
Harvey Milk and his School

Lord Urizen
Christopher Colombus was responsible for the slaughter of many Native American Tribes wink

He DEFINATELY qualifies as evil in my book.

The only others I feel are truly evil are:

Bin Ladin
Ku Klux Klan
Adolf Hitler n Nazi party
Bloody Mary
Elizabeth Bathory (she murdered 600 girls and women in Hungary, bathed in thier blood so she can "stay young"wink

LizzyT123
NO ONE IS EVIL!!!! They only make evil actions.

docb77
Originally posted by LizzyT123
NO ONE IS EVIL!!!! They only make evil actions.

come on now, if it gets to the point that your conscience doesn't bother you when you do those evil actions you become evil. Now, I agree that there is good and bad in everyone, but if you consistently align yourself one way, you can be classified that way.

I'm going with Hitler and Bin Laden.

Having read a few Biographies on Columbus I'm going with not evil. Misguided, or ignorant perhaps, but his intentions were good. (disclaimer: He at least started out good, he may have become evil over time. His view of the natives changed from them being "noble" to them being "loathsome and idle" and "dull"wink

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Christopher Colombus was responsible for the slaughter of many Native American Tribes wink

He DEFINATELY qualifies as evil in my book.

Perhaps, but he didn't personally do that, it was a byproduct of his discovery that people that followed acted in a despicable way. As a result it could apply to any explorer - Captain Cook for what happened to the Australian aboriginals, the African explorers because of the way Africans were treated.

I would put someone like Cortez and co ahead of Colombus.

And, now I remember Elizabeth Bathory. Yes, that would qualify as pretty evil.

Regret
Hitler. He had an agenda that was abhorable, and was still able to convince a large number of people to support it.

He told them:

A) They were special
B) The enemy was of the devil, and thus less than human
C) They were doing good

Sound familiar?

Osama, I am not entirely sure of his motivation. He may just dislike western countries in Islamic controlled regions. The world trade centers could have been an act of war. Those attacks, while deplorable, do not nearly rank him with Hitler. I think Osama might be on the level of Bush, Bush's attack on Iraq seem to place him on the same level.

cking
I say pat Robertson is most evil deceiving false Evangelist, telling everyone he can do this and that but instead he is cheating people just to believe him.

debbiejo
Don't forget Benny Hinn.........Send money, send money and you'll get a prayer cloth in the mail.......Oh and of course there are all those FALSE predictions that he's never call on.

cking
yeah, pat was trying to prove to the world that he could leg press 2,000 pounds. He even had a video of it but he cheated because he didn't go all the way down, the record for the most leg pressed is little over 1400 pounds in a college in Florida. pat's excuse is that he used age defying formulas and some other lies he could think of.

debbiejo
Isn't boasting and pride also a sin??? Hmmm

cking
yep it sure is. if only he did it right he would have broken both of his legs so his name will be reverend wheel chair pat Robertson instead.

Justbyfaith
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I have taken a personal survey of people that debators have recognized as "evil".Out of this list: Who is The most evil person or people, and explain why you think so:

The Nominees are:

9) Marilyn Manson
]

A pathetic glorification of evil.

Alliance
The US administration, Pat Robertson, The KKK, Osama binLaden/Al Queda, and Hitler would top my list.

...but at least Hitler built an empire.

Mindship
No Saddam Hussein?
And what about "Uncle Joe" Stalin?

Alliance
Hussein much more than Stalin. Hussein was an American issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.