the OFFICIAL KMC attention whores thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
punk

i'm such an attention whore I made this thread.. JUST cause I need attention.. (hopes to god people resond to this thread) confused

sad

and that said... :
BOO YA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_tiBGOEoVM&search=fight%20scene

Raphael Sorel
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gifhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gifhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gifhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gifhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gif

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Raphael Sorel
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gifhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gifhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gifhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gifhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2614/bootyboom2ba.gif

go masturbate you horny bard

jinzin
it's a fullll moon out tonight!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by jinzin

two full moon blink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LizzyT123

laughing laughing laughing

LizzyT123
lol!!!! wait. Outside of this thread? lol

K.Diddy

hysterical

Vinny Valentine
Pathetic no

jinzin
seriously.. that's a lot of ass to handle.....

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Raphael Sorel

someone has jungle fevernaughty

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Pathetic no

uh oh, we didn't meet Vinny's standards!!!!!!!!! *cries*

K.Diddy

hystericalNice one!

LizzyT123
Originally posted by K.Diddy
hystericalNice one!

*air high five!*

jinzin

well it wasn't about his hair..... so of course he hates it...

taft

*goes to masterbate*

LizzyT123
he gives the video game Vincent Valentine a bad name.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by taft
*goes to masterbate*

I don't care where you jeeeez, as long as you clean it up *hands box of kleenex*

taft
I don't care where you jeeeez, as long as you clean it up *hands box of kleenex*

I use a sock mhm no expression

K.Diddy
*air high five!*

**Hi Fives** smile

jinzin
he gives the video game Vincent Valentine a bad name.

he gives the males gender a bad name... no expression

K.Diddy
well it wasn't about his hair..... so of course he hates it...

hysterical ****ing good call!

jinzin
Originally posted by taft
I use a sock mhm no expression eeeewwww crusty socks.. and that ain't sweat.. sick

K.Diddy

hysterical WORD UP !!

Leo.M

laughing jerry

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
laughing jerry

laughing

LizzyT123
eeeewwww crusty socks.. and that ain't sweat.. sick

hahaha, taft probably puts the socks on afterwards!!!!!! big grin

jinzin
hahaha, taft probably puts the socks on afterwards!!!!!! big grin aahahahahaha nooooo that's wrong... and probably true...

taft
ermm

jinzin
hysterical WORD UP !! i aim to please... unlike vinny.. who hasn't learned the art of aiming yet..

LizzyT123
hahahahaha look at that loser taft looking around, heheheh!

K.Diddy
hahaha, taft probably puts the socks on afterwards!!!!!! big grin

sick

LizzyT123
i aim to please... unlike vinny.. who hasn't learned the art of aiming yet..

LMAO!!!!!!

Leo.M

Burn laughing

K.Diddy

clapping Very true indeed sir

LizzyT123
yeah, that was a good one smile

jinzin
he attacked the KMC vs. forum.. thus it became his destiny to be crushed by me for all eternity until he dissapears.....

and for the record vinny my hair kicks WAYYYYY more ass then your EVER will... so you can cram it up your cramhole, you used condom collectin' CLB (creepy lil bastard)!

LizzyT123
he attacked the KMC vs. forum.. thus it became his destiny to be crushed by me for all eternity until he dissapears.....

and for the record vinny my hair kicks WAYYYYY more ass then your EVER will... so you can cram it up your cramhole, you used condom collectin' CLB (creepy lil bastard)!

hahahahahahhahaha! nice hair wink

Vinny Valentine
I Didn't attack the Vs forums, I wanted them Merged or closed, And I agreed for the OTF.

You're the idiots who are bashing, and are going to get banned.

I'm staying out of all fights from now on, because that little x on the side makes everything better big grin

K.Diddy

clapclapclap

LizzyT123
I Didn't attack the Vs forums, I wanted them Merged or closed, And I agreed for the OTF.

I'm staying out of all fights from now on, because that little x on the side makes everything better big grin

bashing? I don't believe I'm doing this at allbangin

jinzin

you call us idiots and yet you don't even remember how that argument started? the one YOU STARTED? you said it was a waste of space filled with idiots... you attacked us first.. no one came to offend you outright.. you're just mad cause half the vs. forums showed up here and made you out to look like the moron that you keep proving yourself to be... and NOW well I now you're just jealous about the hair thing...

K.Diddy

You're the idiots who are bashing

1.You did attack the VS forum

2.No ones bashing you

3.Anything in this thread so far is not even worth reporting laughing

jinzin
hahahahahahhahaha! nice hair wink

you know it babeh. wink lol

LizzyT123
you call us idiots and yet you don't even remember how that argument started? the one YOU STARTED? you said it was a waste of space filled with idiots... you attacked us first.. no one came to offend you outright.. you're just mad cause half the vs. forums showed up here and made you out to look like the moron that you keep proving yourself to be... and NOW well I now you're just jealous about the hair thing...

big grin

jinzin
1.You did attack the VS forum

2.No ones bashing you

3.Anything in this thread so far is not even worth reporting laughing

unless it reporting a FULL MOON to the whether channel.. i agree...

Vinny Valentine
Think what you wish fools.

LizzyT123
FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Captain REX
Is Jinzin crying because the Vs. forums were petitioned? Just so you know, the moderators all greatly despise all Vs. sections equally...

Now, cut out the bashing or I'll go grab a global to hand your asses to you. This is ridiculous, pointless, and unprovoked. You know who you are.

jinzin
Think what you wish fools. OOOOOOOHHH he really got us where it hurts there! THAT cut was deep!

I think I'm gonna go cry now cause vinny the ULTIMATE COMEBACK MACHINE called me a fool.. boo hoo!

LizzyT123
OOOOOOOHHH he really got us where it hurts there! THAT cut was deep!

I think I'm gonna go cry now cause vinny the ULTIMATE COMEBACK MACHINE called me a fool.. boo hoo!

yeah, I hate myself now. *grabs razor* down the highway, not across the road!!!!!!

Captain REX
Originally posted by Captain REX
Is Jinzin crying because the Vs. forums were petitioned? Just so you know, the moderators all greatly despise all Vs. sections equally...

Now, cut out the bashing or I'll go grab a global to hand your asses to you. This is ridiculous, pointless, and unprovoked. You know who you are.

Did you just completely ignore me? Do I need to use the big font to get attention?

LizzyT123
Did you just completely ignore me? Do I need to use the big font to get attention?

oooooooooooh, big font *mesmerized* so what did you want?

jinzin

hey hey.... if it isn't captain rex abusing his power on members of the vs. forums again.. eek! what an effin surprise! PLEASE REX PLEASSSSSSSE don't tell on me! LMAO... pffffft....

and no.. I'm crying cause vinny called me a fool.. can't you read? What the f**k? I clearly said why i was crying it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the vs. forums...

and it's obvious that the mods of the vs. forum don't hate the vs. forum.. so you're claim lacks a certain amount of validity...

you're right though.. vinny's intrusion in this thread IS RIDICULOUS, it IS POINTLESS.. and it IS UNPROVOKED... i can see why you're a mod... you got them deductive skillz like a shifty mo.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Cut the smartass attitude. I'm not here to make a target of myself, I'm here to tell you fellows that you're being ridiculous, you need to stop, and that you're going to get banned if you keep causing this unwanted and unprovoked trouble. Got it?

jinzin

nope we read you loud an clear!

"comply with me or I'll tell!!!!"

and you say I'm the one cryin.. roll eyes (sarcastic) at least I grew out of my taddletale stage when I was 6.... stick out tongue

jinzin
Cut the smartass attitude and read my quote, Liz. I'm not here to make a target of myself, I'm here to tell you fellows that you're being ridiculous, you need to stop, and that you're going to get banned if you keep causing this unwanted and unprovoked trouble. Got it?

you're saying it like vinny had absoutely NOTHING to do with what he brought upon himself... confused

LizzyT123
hey hey.... if it isn't captain rex abusing his power on members of the vs. forums again.. eek! what an effin surprise! PLEASE REX PLEASSSSSSSE don't tell on me! LMAO... pffffft....

and no.. I'm crying cause vinny called me a fool.. can't you read? What the f**k? I clearly said why i was crying it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the vs. forums...

and it's obvious that the mods of the vs. forum don't hate the vs. forum.. so you're claim lacks a certain amount of validity...

you're right though.. vinny's intrusion in this thread IS RIDICULOUS, it IS POINTLESS.. and it IS UNPROVOKED... i can see why you're a mod... you got them deductive skillz like a shifty mo.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

you were crying!? *hugs*

Captain REX
I don't see any reports saying 'Vinny bashed me!' or 'Vinny said horrible things without provocation!'

If you think he's to blame, show me where.

And guess what, Jinzin? You're not a moderator. Guess what I am? A moderator. Guess what I get to hear from the moderators of Vs. forums? Complaints about the endless idiocy provided by the forum members. I am one of them. Digi and Tron and Lana all complain just as much (if not more) than I do.

Lasty, I don't see anywhere in the KMC Rules 'Vinny can't be here.' If you don't want him to be here, tough.

LizzyT123
Cut the smartass attitude. I'm not here to make a target of myself, I'm here to tell you fellows that you're being ridiculous, you need to stop, and that you're going to get banned if you keep causing this unwanted and unprovoked trouble. Got it?

alright alright......jes' tryin to haif some fun..........sowwy sad

jinzin
Pathetic no

right here...

he implied that a member or possibly ALL members here were pathetic for participating in an off topic discussion/thread.. notice how he doesn't do this for EVERY thread.. just selective ones...

If I report him to you will that make it all better? LMAO

LizzyT123
I am a ninjaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

RedAlertv2
Why is the OTF filled with people who cant think for themselves? Do you realize how ridiculous it is that bashing Vinny has become completely acceptable, yet bashing KDiddy is warrant to bring the whole forum against oneself?

Vinny Valentine
Its Pathetic that someone posted 10 pictures of a girls ass moving What the f**k?

K.Diddy
you're saying it like vinny had absoutely NOTHING to do with what he brought upon himself... confused

LizzyT123
Its Pathetic that someone posted 10 pictures of a girls ass movies What the f**k?

not everyone was interested in that. I like Raphael, but not his favorite butt animation

jinzin
And guess what, Jinzin? You're not a moderator. Guess what I am? A moderator.

again.. your talent for stating the obvious is amazing.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guess what I get to hear from the moderators of Vs. forums? Complaints about the endless idiocy provided by the forum members. you say this as if it's strictly limited to the vs. forums.. I may not be a mod but I'm not ignorant enough to believe that crock of crap...

I am one of them. Digi and Tron and Lana all complain just as much (if not more) than I do.
of course they do.. lana is notorious for not liking the vs. threads I wasn't talking about her.. I'm talking about comics vs... and you should know that... tron and digi have the right to complain more than you about the forum cause THEY mod it, you don't.... but does that mean they DESPISE IT???? cause that was your claim...

Lasty, I don't see anywhere in the KMC Rules 'Vinny can't be here.' If you don't want him to be here, tough. that's not the problem I have with vinny... nor did anyone make that claim.. What the f**k? good thing you don't participate in the vs. debates.. you'de get crushed.. you can't even follow basic trains of thought.. where are you getting that anyone thinks vinny can't be here from? NO ONE SAID ThAT.. it's as simple as this.. he showed up in this thread being disrespectful.. i gave him the same attitude in turn... it wasn't NEAR as unprovoked as you IMAGINE it to be...

jinzin
I am a ninjaaaaaaa!!!!!!! LOL... askaninja rulz~

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Do you realize how ridiculous it is that bashing Vinny has become completely acceptable, yet bashing KDiddy is warrant to bring the whole forum against oneself?

laughing out loud I'm the one thats ''so called bashing people as well''

jinzin
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Why is the OTF filled with people who cant think for themselves? Do you realize how ridiculous it is that bashing Vinny has become completely acceptable, yet bashing KDiddy is warrant to bring the whole forum against oneself?
wha when did this happen?

jinzin
Its Pathetic that someone posted 10 pictures of a girls ass moving What the f**k? you needed to specify

LizzyT123
LOL... askaninja rulz~

mmm mmm you know it smile

Captain REX
I don't really see that as overly blunt and abusive and constant bashing, Jinzin. Your retaliation is worse, and so Vinny's comments are overshadowed.

Plus, Vinny just showed that you were wrong anyways. *shrug*

Meanwhile, everyone can bash K.Diddy cause K.Diddy don't give a damn. laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
"that's not the problem I have with vinny... nor did anyone make that claim.. What the f**k? good thing you don't participate in the vs. debates.. you'de get crushed.. you can't even follow basic trains of thought.. where are you getting that anyone thinks vinny can't be here from? NO ONE SAID ThAT.. it's as simple as this.. he showed up in this thread being disrespectful.. i gave him the same attitude in turn... it wasn't NEAR as unprovoked as you IMAGINE it to be... "

Earlier Post
"Thus it became his destiny to be crushed by me for all eternity until he dissapears...."

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
again.. your talent for stating the obvious is amazing.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you say this as if it's strictly limited to the vs. forums.. I may not be a mod but I'm not ignorant enough to believe that crock of crap...

of course they do.. lana is notorious for not liking the vs. threads I wasn't talking about her.. I'm talking about comics vs... and you should know that... tron and digi have the right to complain more than you about the forum cause THEY mod it, you don't.... but does that mean they DESPISE IT???? cause that was your claim...

that's not the problem I have with vinny... nor did anyone make that claim.. What the f**k? good thing you don't participate in the vs. debates.. you'd get crushed.. you can't even follow basic trains of thought.. where are you getting that anyone thinks vinny can't be here from? NO ONE SAID THAT.. it's as simple as this.. he showed up in this thread being disrespectful.. i gave him the same attitude in turn... it wasn't NEAR as unprovoked as you IMAGINE it to be...

jinzin
I don't really see that as overly blunt and abusive and constant bashing, Jinzin. Your retaliation is worse, and so Vinny's comments are overshadowed.

Meanwhile, everyone can bash K.Diddy cause K.Diddy don't give a damn. laughing out loud

i was wrong and I can admit that.. under the premise for what you were trying to stick us for WAS BEFORE VINNY RECONTED HIMSELF so don't act like it wasn't..

LizzyT123

K. Diddy........you are a FOOL! mwahahahahahahahahahaha!

jinzin
"that's not the problem I have with vinny... nor did anyone make that claim.. What the f**k? good thing you don't participate in the vs. debates.. you'de get crushed.. you can't even follow basic trains of thought.. where are you getting that anyone thinks vinny can't be here from? NO ONE SAID ThAT.. it's as simple as this.. he showed up in this thread being disrespectful.. i gave him the same attitude in turn... it wasn't NEAR as unprovoked as you IMAGINE it to be... "

Earlier Post
"Thus it became his destiny to be crushed by me for all eternity until he dissapears...."

roll eyes (sarcastic)

it's called a joke... you've heard of them before... I assume... or maybe I'm giving you too much credit...

jinzin
K. Diddy........you are a FOOL! mwahahahahahahahahahaha! DAAAYYYYYUMMMMM that's a CRUSHING Argument! CRUSHING I SAY!

Vinny Valentine
it's called a joke... you've heard of them before... I assume... or maybe I'm giving you too much credit...

Yeah, Right.

Well, I've been going here a year, and I've never had to "sepcify" saying pathetic in a thread before.

So, Don't leash out and bash me again.

K.Diddy
K. Diddy........you are a FOOL! mwahahahahahahahahahaha!

laughing

jinzin
Yeah, Right.

Well, I've been going here a year, and I've never had to "sepcify" saying pathetic in a thread before.

a guy goes around shooting at people for a full year but he was never caught before so it's okay to do it again right?

face it.. the way you made it sound like the whole topic was pathetic.. you could have AT THE LEAST quoted him.. I mean.. that's kind of what the buttons there for...

So, Don't leash out and bash me again. don't be disrespectful to my friends, myself, and my threads and I won't have to crush you...

LizzyT123
DAAAYYYYYUMMMMM that's a CRUSHING Argument! CRUSHING I SAY!

yeah, and there's nothing you can do about it! *sticks out tongue and taunts while dancing around*

jinzin
laughing oh please WE ALL KNOW you're cryin...

LizzyT123
laughing

big grin *blows kiss*

Vinny Valentine
a guy goes around shooting at people for a full year but he was never caught before so it's okay to do it again right?

face it.. the way you made it sound like the whole topic was pathetic.. you could have AT THE LEAST quoted him.. I mean.. that's kind of what the buttons there for...

don't be disrespectful to my friends, myself, and my threads and I won't have to crush you...

There you go Again " Ill crush you"

I never said anything about , you , or your thread so go fly away and stop with the insults.

Captain REX
Perhaps Vinny has done something to warrant bashing. In that case, I will take this approach: he hasn't done anything as bad as you and the others are doing. Regardless, bashing is strictly prohibited and a bannable offense.

My point is that it all just needs to end. Playing nice and chatting and whatnot is a lot more fun (and less stressful for everyone) than bashing the hell out of one another, as funny as it can be sometimes.

And yes, I'm pretty sure that the other moderators despise the Vs. sections. If you don't believe me, that's your choice. stick out tongue

jinzin
............. well THAT was certainly retarded.. lets get the ball rolling with some levity here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX2nUP1015M&search=fight%20scene

LizzyT123

I never said anything about , you , or your thread so go fly away and stop with the insults.

duuuuude, we should fly away. Wouldn't that be fun? *sings* Come sail away, come sail away... oh crap. Thats sail. neeevermind! smile

K.Diddy

I'm not being an ass but your first post was about his thread smokin'

K.Diddy
Perhaps Vinny has done something to warrant bashing. In that case, I will take this approach: he hasn't done anything as bad as you and the others are doing. Regardless, bashing is strictly prohibited and a bannable offense.

My point is that it all just needs to end.

Where have I bashed in this thread Rex? confused

LizzyT123
I'm not being an ass but your first post was about his thread smokin'

yippeekayay mothaf*cka! *takes long drag* smokin'

jinzin

My point is that it all just needs to end.

I fight fire with fire.. i agree... but I'm just letting you know.. I'm not the kind of person to go around bashing people left and right for no reason and you should really look deeper into these reports you get before you go around threatening members like you just did. just because you have power doesn't dictate that you know how to use it right.. perhaps that's something to think about...

jinzin

yup.. i was definitely giving you too much credit.. okay.. here:
maybe this will help...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

K.Diddy
you should really look deeper into these reports you get before you go around threatening members like you just did.

thumb up Not just saying Rex or Rex does it but I think a few of the mods here do.

Captain REX
Where have I bashed in this thread Rex? confused

You've been good lately. Just mostly directed at your group. wink

I'm not trying to make threats, Jinzin. I just wanted you all to know that that's where this is headed if it just keeps getting worse...and worse...and worse. If anything, I just wanted to get your attention. stick out tongue

LizzyT123

I'm not trying to make threats, Jinzin. I just wanted you all to know that that's where this is headed if it just keeps getting worse...and worse...and worse. If anything, I just wanted to get your attention. stick out tongue

tongue! smile

Vinny Valentine
Is It just me or has this forum got worse since Mist left this place?

Leo.M
Its just you. stick out tongue

LizzyT123
..........I don't know.

K.Diddy
Is It just me or has this forum got worse since Mist left this place?

It's just you laughing out loud

Xavius
Jinzin, your lack of respect for REX is disgusting. He's a Moderator and he takes extra time out of his day to help guard and keep these Forums a healthy place for incosiderate, unappreciative people like YOU to post in.

You also perpetually insulted Vinny. That was ridiculous too.

Who the hell do you think you are, Jinzin? You think you reserve some respective right to judge people?

If you're going to be a useless, insulting waste of time . . .

Shape up or ship out.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Leo.M
Its just you. stick out tongue [/QUOTE

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, snap and a half Leo

jinzin

well now you have it... my respect.. well that's another issue all together.. but attention.. yeah you definitely got that, though not in the way you probably wanted....

look all I'm saying is.. there's a LOT worse random bashing within these forums, (I know.. i come here all the time, I've seen it) that stays at a level of generally high levity, by coming to THIS thread, accusing ME of crying about the vs. thing in a manner that almost seemed as an attack followed up with something akin to a threat.. it DEFINITELY makes you out to look like your singling people out here, being entirely subjective about who you publicly adress and who you don't ...
I've only ever had one or two reports with my name in them and that was almost a full year ago.. the matter was resolved in PMs but you had to come here and make a big deal about something that was just humorous fun... it doesn't make you out to be a very good mod...

Captain REX
Xavius, as much as I appreciate that...eh, doesn't really help. The 'no bashing' applies to everyone, no matter how minute or massive the bashing is, or for what intent. erm

But yeah, Jinzin, that tends to be how I enter these situations, I've discovered. I go in swinging at the group that is supposedly causing all the trouble. I tried entering peacefully, once, I got ignored. stick out tongue

And Mist left? shock

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Xavius

Who the hell do you think you are, Jinzin? You think you reserve some respective right to judge people?

Shape up or ship out.

That was a bit harsh,Vinny insulted his thread not saying it's all his fault but he is somewhat too blame in my opinion anyway.

Xavius
He said one word. Jinzin continuously insulted him. He was relentless. The hair, his posting, his gender . . .

He wanted to initiate a fight. That comment was Vinny could have been easily ignored, especially considering he wasn't directly insulting anyone.

LizzyT123
well the hair was nice, but thats all I'm gonna say

Vinny Valentine
That was a bit harsh,Vinny insulted his thread not saying it's all his fault but he is somewhat too blame in my opinion anyway.

I never Pointed out his thread At all.

If you said Pathetic in any other thread what would happen? Nothing, exactly.

I just Said Pathetic. Rapheal posted 10 pictures of a girls ass moving AGAIN, it was pathetic.

I started nothing by saying 1 word.

K.Diddy
He said one word. Jinzin continuously insulted him. He was relentless. The hair, his posting, his gender . . .

He wanted to initiate a fight. That comment was Vinny could have been easily ignored, especially considering he wasn't directly insulting anyone.

That is true but I took it as a joke,I think thats how Jinzin meant it to be,Vinny could have been easily ignored,I agree,but Vinny could of easily ''ignored'' as well

Captain REX
Xavius, please. I'm handling it.

LizzyT123
That is true but I took it as a joke,I think thats how Jinzin meant it to be,Vinny could have been easily ignored,I agree,but Vinny could of easily ''ignored'' as well

hmm yeah, it just kinda goes to our own extent of "taking a joke" but to be honest, I probably wouldn't have gone as far as Jinzin, but thats me ya know smile

K.Diddy

If you said Pathetic in any other thread what would happen? Nothing, exactly.

I never said you were doing anything bad enough to break rules,just that maybe it would of been smarter to not come back or not go in the thread

Xavius
Xavius, please. I'm handling it.

I apologise. I didn't appreciate the way he was treating you. I don't understand how someone could be so rude to a Moderator.

I'll step out if you wish so.

K.Diddy
I apologise. I didn't appreciate the way he was treating you. I don't understand how someone could be so rude to a Moderator.

I'll step out if you wish so.

laughing out loud

LizzyT123
laughing out loud

don't laugh! its no laughing matter silly

Captain REX
Thank you, but I do wish so.

But yeah, y'all clear what be goin' down, yo? no expression

...never typing like that again. At least until the next time I type like that.

jinzin
Jinzin, your lack of respect for REX is disgusting. He's a Moderator and he takes extra time out of his day to help guard and keep these Forums a healthy place for incosiderate, unappreciative people like YOU to post in.hell do you think you are, Jinzin? You think you reserve some respective right to judge people?

Shape up or ship out. LOL yup that's what I'm gonna do because YOU said so right? or not.... pffft... roll eyes (sarcastic)

look... for someone who thinks I have no right to judge, you certainly have no problem judging the shit out of me for having never spoken with me before... inconsiderate and unappreciative? uhhhh no....
where did you get that from? this thread? cause one thread out of nearly 2 years of posting is a good way of judging character right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

as for who i think I am.. I think I'm a person.. just like rex.. he's a mod yeah.. but he's a person as well.. and he can be wrong just like EVERYONE ELSE.. just like you are right now....

my dissrespect comes from multiple incidents where rex seemingly lashes out at vs. forum members.. like he "seemingly" did in this thread... he's threatened people using global mods for people just having a difference of opinion with the guy... the thing is.. respect isn't something that you give to someone as a BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.. respect is something that MUST BE EARNED.. in my personal experience with rex he simply hasn't done it yet, for reasons previously mentioned.. and for vinny.. the guy has been disrespectful to many people in many threads... I thought he was doing it here as well... so I retaliated.. it may have been ridiculous.. but that was the point it was SUPPOSED to be in good fun... too bad not everyone can take a joke.. too bad you fall into that group of people...

LizzyT123

mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm, now slide me sum skin soul brotha! *lifts hand* ....erm....*puts hand down* yeah....yo yo yo......

Leo.M

Yeah, lets not type like that again stick out tongue

jinzin
Xavius, as much as I appreciate that...eh, doesn't really help. The 'no bashing' applies to everyone, no matter how minute or massive the bashing is, or for what intent. erm

But yeah, Jinzin, that tends to be how I enter these situations, I've discovered. I go in swinging at the group that is supposedly causing all the trouble. I tried entering peacefully, once, I got ignored. stick out tongue

And Mist left? shock

so shoot first ask questions later is it?

see that's just as bad as asking for trouble when you don't have all the facts before you go around doing that sort of thing.

K.Diddy
LOL yup that's what I'm gonna do because YOU said so right? or not.... pffft... roll eyes (sarcastic)

look... for someone who thinks I have no right to juge you certainly have no problem judging the shit out of me for having never spoken with me before... inconsiderate and unappreciative? uhhhh no....
where did you get that from? this thread? cause one thread out of nearly 2 years of posting is a good way of judging character right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

as for who i think I am.. I think I'm a person.. just like rex.. he's a mod yeah.. but he's a person as well.. and he can be wrong just like EVERYONE ELSE.. just like you are right now....

my dissrespect comes from multiple incidents where rex seemingly lashes out at vs. forum members.. like he "seemingly" did in this thread... he's threatened people using global mods for people just having a difference of opinion with the guy... the thing is.. respect isn't something that you give to someone as a BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.. respect is something that MUST BE EARNED.. in my personal experience with rex he simply hasn't done it yet, for reasons previously mentioned.. and for vinny.. the guy has been disrespectful to many people in many threads... I thought he was doing it here as well... so I retaliated.. it may have been ridiculous.. but that was the point it was SUPPOSED to be in good fun... too bad not everyone can take a joke.. too bad you fall into that group of people...

beer That sounds like an ''Own'' too me, anyway I gotta go around my girlfriends and have dinner and a couple of drinks

LizzyT123
beer That sounds like an ''Own'' too me, anyway I gotta go around my girlfriends and have dinner and a couple of drinks

have dinner? dammmmmn, its 2:56 am over here!

Captain REX
A pirate's life for me? no expression Wait, that's 'Yo ho.' blink

I can understand the dislike for me, just not the bluntness of it. I'd appreciate it if you took it to PMs, Jinzin and Xavius. It'd at least save me the trouble of watching it... wink

K.Diddy
have dinner? dammmmmn, its 2:56 am over here!

laughing out loud It's 4:57 pm here

jinzin

laughing I was relentless wasn't I? god I rule! punk

He wanted to initiate a fight. That comment was Vinny could have been easily ignored, especially considering he wasn't directly insulting anyone. perhaps not directly insulting anyone... but at the time, indirectly insulting EVERYONE... what's worse?

and a fight? nah.. not really.. like I said.. I was joking... hence why i posted up a pic of my crazy hair.. next time I'll put up spoilers when I'm joking.. just for you okay....

jinzin
A pirate's life for me? no expression Wait, that's 'Yo ho.' blink

I can understand the dislike for me, just not the bluntness of it. I'd appreciate it if you took it to PMs, Jinzin and Xavius. It'd at least save me the trouble of watching it... wink

like I said.. i fight fire with fire... you come in here threatening to bring global mods on me and implying that I wasn't provoked.. while simultaneously provoking me by insulting me with the crying comment.... how can you honestly expect me not to be blunt about it?

LizzyT123
laughing I was relentless wasn't I? god I rule! punk

perhaps not directly insulting anyone... but at the time, indirectly insulting EVERYONE... what's worse?

and a fight? nah.. not really.. like I said.. I was joking... hence why i posted up a pic of my crazy hair.. next time I'll put up spoilers when I'm joking.. just for you okay....

"god I rule!"??????? don't make me back hand you

Captain REX
so shoot first ask questions later is it?

see that's just as bad as asking for trouble when you don't have all the facts before you go around doing that sort of thing.

I'll work on it. wink

Just...play nice, kids. erm

K.Diddy
Thanks for the entertainment tonight guy's beer

LizzyT123
I'll work on it. wink

Just...play nice, kids. erm

*grabs barbie dolls* mmmmmmkay smile

LizzyT123
Thanks for the entertainment tonight guy's beer

yes indeedy lemon squeeeeezy

jinzin
"god I rule!"??????? don't make me back hand you laughing out loud whatever you do don't call me a fool k? sad

LizzyT123
laughing out loud whatever you do don't call me a fool k? sad

mmmmmmkay *hugs*

jinzin
Thanks for the entertainment tonight guy's beer lol you bet.. tommorrow I'll try another fun thread.. hopefully that one doesn't turn into a ***** fest too.. hey we can all have hopes and dreams right?

jinzin
mmmmmmkay *hugs* awwwww all this fussin and a fuedin an' all this time we coulda been huggin instead? wink

LizzyT123
awwwww all this fussin and a fuedin an' all this time we coulda been huggin instead? wink

yes, hugs for jinzin!!!! *hugs*

Meus Amor
I'll work on it. wink

Just...play nice, kids. erm Rexxy, I love you but Jinzin is right about the provokation thing erm

jinzin
hug

jinzin
Originally posted by Meus Amor
Rexxy, I love you but Jinzin is right about the provokation thing erm punk and lizz thinks I don't rule... lol.. thanks... but if you're gonna post in this thread you better answer this question right....

ninjas or cowboys?

Leo.M
Rexxy, I love you but Jinzin is right about the provokation thing erm

Did you just say what i think you said? shock.......... clap

LizzyT123
punk and lizz thinks I don't rule... lol.. thanks... but if you're gonna post in this thread you better answer this question right....

ninjas or cowboys?

say schwat? jinzin rules very very much so to Liz's delight smile

Meus Amor
punk and lizz thinks I don't rule... lol.. thanks... but if you're gonna post in this thread you better answer this question right....

ninjas or cowboys? Ninja's messed Everyone know's that.

shuriken

And yeah, Leo.M I said what you think I just said. I'm not actively going against teh mod but it really seems like he's just looking for a fight. To be honest if I were in his shoes and the personal events in his life I would be too erm

Captain REX
Rexxy, I love you but Jinzin is right about the provokation thing erm

I thought we had something special. barker

Yeah, I know. The Vs. section had done that to me. blink

LizzyT123
yeah, Ninja's kick major arse

Meus Amor

Yeah, I know. The Vs. section had done that to me. blink laughing God I hate that awful place.

After that one night you can have me any day - just don't tell Wild-Cherry ninja

Captain REX
Who doesn't?

Oh my.ninja

LizzyT123
laughing God I hate that awful place.

After that one night you can have me any day - just don't tell Wild-Cherry ninja

Whats up with this whole Vs. section you guys are talking about?

jinzin

Yeah, I know. The Vs. section had done that to me. blink laughing out loud

Meus Amor
Whats up with this whole Vs. section you guys are talking about? *Shudders* Land of the Living n00b's. Grrrr... I get mad just viewing it sometimes. laughing out loud Imagine what it's like to moderate it.

Who doesn't?

Oh my.ninja The people that frequent ti... though sometimes I get the feeling they hate it too and are just going in to bash anda rgue erm

Bow Chicka-bow-wow

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>