Official: How much do you know about Harry Potter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esaul
I searched through TEN pages to find the thread but I couldn't find it. I know their is one, because I remember seeing one on it. So I'm sorry if I overlooked it or if it was like on page 11 or 12. I don't remember the title of it so I couldn't type it in on search.

Basically this is going to test anyone's knowledge of Harry Potter whether it is on the movies, books, characters etc.

So here is how it works, it's going to start with me and I'm going to ask a question, then someone has to answer it. The first one to answer it right gets a "point" but they really don't matter (like on Who's Line is it Anyway?) and they can ask the next question. Going to try to see who knows the most on Harry Potter.

So first question:

Name the four ghosts and what houses they belong in.

scurran
Bloody Baron - Slytherin
Fat Friar - Hufflepuff
Sir Nicholas De Mimsy Porpington - Gryffindor
The Grey Lady - Ravenclaw

Esaul
That's right, and you get to ask the next question

scurran
ok, erm ive not really had much time to think but here goes

What does tom riddle steal from that old witch in book 6?

x_hp_fan
Isn't it a cup and a locket?

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah. Your turn x hp

Darth Grathius
sry to intrude but i have a good one:
Dumbledore mentions that he has a birthmark, where is it, what does it look like, and what book was it mentioned in?

allofyousuckkk
doesnt he mention it in book 4...ummm.....i think its on one of his knees, looks like a horseshoe?

Barker
Originally posted by Darth Grathius
sry to intrude but i have a good one:
Dumbledore mentions that he has a birthmark, where is it, what does it look like, and what book was it mentioned in?
On his knee, it's a perfect map of the Muggle Underground.

d-fly_girl008
I thought that was a scar, not a birthmark.

The Phantom
Yea, I coulda swore he had a scar on his knee, not a birthmark Barker.

d-fly_girl008
It was. I reread that part last night. It was a scar, not a birthmark.

jg unit
i have one

how did Fred and George Weasley obtain the Marauders map before handing it to harry?

Diamonds
Originally posted by jg unit
i have one

how did Fred and George Weasley obtain the Marauders map before handing it to harry? They "Nicked it from Filch's office of course - first year."

How old was Nicholas Flammel when he died? (Not sure if this is in the first book, but it's in the movie).

Deicide
ok who is the actor who plays the little instructor who has the black bowl-cut hairstyle??? what is the instructors name?
Hagrid stabbed him in the hand with his fork at the dinner table.....also i think he is like a musical conductor or something.

Barker
Originally posted by The Phantom
Yea, I coulda swore he had a scar on his knee, not a birthmark Barker.
srug

Tell him, not me. I knew what he was talking about, and I was right, wasn't I?
Originally posted by Deicide
ok who is the actor who plays the little instructor who has the black bowl-cut hairstyle??? what is the instructors name?
Hagrid stabbed him in the hand with his fork at the dinner table.....also i think he is like a musical conductor or something.
Has to be Flitwick.
Originally posted by Diamonds
They "Nicked it from Filch's office of course - first year."

How old was Nicholas Flammel when he died? (Not sure if this is in the first book, but it's in the movie).
666, I think. It says he had his 665t Birthday "Last Year".

Deicide
i know this should be asked in some other forum but.....when mooney is teaching class, on harry potter and the goblet of fire he pulls out a spider looking creature, and makes it fly around the room by use f his wand. does anyone know what kind of spider that is?? or if it is a spider?? i know there has to be some kind of animal experts on these forums.....any info would be appreciated...... thanx.

Lord Tomahawk
scopian spider

Deicide
thanks alot man....im tryin to do a bit of research on em....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.