Man it is too hot.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
i'm in fikkin england and it has been like 36 degrees today i mean WTF. its still hot now!!! i cant be doin with it not used to it.... its usualy like 10 degrees pushing it to 15. ok this is grosse but i was sweating in places i didn't know you could.

Valharu
Originally posted by cain marko
i'm in fikkin england and it has been like 36 degrees today i mean WTF. its still hot now!!! i cant be doin with it not used to it.... its usualy like 10 degrees pushing it to 15. ok this is grosse but i was sweating in places i didn't know you could. laughing I call that beer drinking weather. beer

Punkyhermy
I'm soo hot too.sad

cain marko
Originally posted by Valharu
laughing I call that beer drinking weather. beer

damn i wish i had some chilled buds

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
I'm soo hot too.sad

meh it is a bit'ch. my anti perspirent says "only for use on under arms"...screw that i'm sprayin everywhere!

Spideys Sister
i'm in fikkin england and it has been like 36 degrees today i mean WTF. its still hot now!!! i cant be doin with it not used to it.... its usualy like 10 degrees pushing it to 15. ok this is grosse but i was sweating in places i didn't know you could. You're talking celcius right? It's what, 95 F in NYC.

overlord
Yup, I'm in Holland and even here it is of tropical proportions. I try to go to school and shit but I'm stuck in the toilet the whole day with my head under the water tap.

cain marko
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
You're talking celcius right? It's what, 95 F in NYC.

yup i am lol

Valharu
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
You're talking celcius right? It's what, 95 F in NYC. With Perth it's not that uncommon to get high thirties in winter.

lord xyz
i'm in fikkin england and it has been like 36 degrees today i mean WTF. its still hot now!!! i cant be doin with it not used to it.... its usualy like 10 degrees pushing it to 15. ok this is grosse but i was sweating in places i didn't know you could. I agree. This is far too hot. But that's summer for you.

cain marko
With Perth it's not that uncommon to get high thirties in winter.

thats stupid...but your used to it right? the weather here is so stupid its like stuffing a turkey with laxatives!!!

cain marko
Originally posted by lord xyz
I agree. This is far too hot. But that's summer for you.

yer but summers usually consist of rain and wind and cold not ****ing oven temperatures... and omfg you changed your sig!!

Valharu
thats stupid...but your used to it right? the weather here is so stupid its like stuffing a turkey with laxatives!!! Our beaches make it easy on us. smile
But summer is utter bullshit.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by lord xyz
I agree. This is far too hot. But that's summer for you.
Summer in England? no2

They're usually as rainy and cold as ever. erm

cain marko
Our beaches make it easy on us. smile
But summer is utter bullshit.

aye...i would prefer a decent beach or maybe a pool but....nada!!!weep

ThePittman
Just be lucky you don't live in Phoenix, Arizona. I'ts 101 there right now.

cain marko
**** i think i would die!!!

ThePittman
Hottest I was in is 122, and I thought I was going to die.herb

The Pict
we had a big but quick thunderstorm in Edinburgh yesterday which really cleared the air. it had been so muggy for the past few days that it was a big relief. too many people up here complain about the heat when its sunny, but when it rains they are like "Waaah im gonna move to Australia, sunshine makes you happy"

cain marko
shit man what is that in celcius? when i was in menorca it was 43 degrees celcius 'twas stupid!!!!

cain marko
Originally posted by The Pict
we had a big but quick thunderstorm in Edinburgh yesterday which really cleared the air. it had been so muggy for the past few days that it was a big relief. too many people up here complain about the heat when its sunny, but when it rains they are like "Waaah im gonna move to Australia, sunshine makes you happy"

i like the rain but i really hate it when its really warm and stuffy when it rains

Jigsaw13
It's pretty damn hot here.

Fiann@
England isn't supposed to be this hot. crazy

SpadeKing
i'm in fikkin england and it has been like 36 degrees today i mean WTF. its still hot now!!! i cant be doin with it not used to it.... its usualy like 10 degrees pushing it to 15. ok this is grosse but i was sweating in places i didn't know you could.

I rather be in england its like 99 degrees here

silver_tears
It's like that everyday here happy

SpadeKing
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's like that everyday here happy

maybe I come help you cool down naughty

DarkC
Be thankful that you're not in Australia.

I know I, as a Canadian, sure as hell am.

Meus Amor
I know I, as an American, sure as hell am glad too.

silver_tears
Originally posted by SpadeKing
maybe I come help you cool down naughty

The only thing I can imagine myself doing with a guy at this moment definitely wouldn't cool me down ermm

SpadeKing
The only thing I can imagine myself doing with a guy at this moment definitely wouldn't cool me down ermm

I can come warm you up some more then naughtynaughtynaughty

Bloigen

What about really slow sex?

DarkC
What about if you two were in the pool at the time?

cain marko
****ing hell it still aint cooled down i think the temperature was constant all night!!!

McFlyFAN2005
im in england and im sitting here in all black with my jacket on.

Emma718
it's winter in Aus right now

cain marko
Originally posted by McFlyFAN2005
im in england and im sitting here in all black with my jacket on.

that cause your cold???!!! i'm in england and roasting!!!

wee-ang
Hells kitchen thats where i feel like i am right now......i dont think its ever been so hot........please turn the heating down mr weather man!!!

Bloigen
It's fairly warm here.

Valharu
****ing hell it still aint cooled down i think the temperature was constant all night!!! Dont ever come to Oz mate. laughing out loud

cain marko
Dont ever come to Oz mate. laughing out loud

i aint planning to lol i would shrivvle, moan DIE

SelphieT
i like the rain but i really hate it when its really warm and stuffy when it rains

yeah, humidity is a b!tch

SpadeKing
Its 100 now and its still not that hot to mebeer

Punkyhermy
bah..its starting to rumble very loudly.
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.