ANH Obi-Wan and TPM Qui-Gon run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
So, the older, ANH version of Obi-Wan, alongside his old mentor, Qui-Gon Jinn, run the gauntlet together. They get a day to practice together and stuff before running the gauntlet. They get 8 hours of rest between each battle. How far do they get before they get taken out?
1. Darth Maul
2. AOTC Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto
3. ROTS Obi-Wan
4. ROTS pre-suit Darth Vader
5. Shaak Ti, Foul Moudama and Roron Corobb (the 3 Jedi from the Clone Wars Cartoon that tried to protect Palpatine from General grievous)
6. ROTS Count Dooku
7. Yoda (ROTS)
8. Mace Windu (ROTS) and TPM Obi-Wan
9. ROTS Darth Sidious and General Grievous
10. ROTJ Sidious, ESB Vader and ROTJ Luke

darthsith19
I say they get past 1 easily (Obi-Wan alone could do it). Qui-Gon maybe gets kicked once but nothing major, both are fully healed by #2. Here Qui-Gon takes out Obi-Wan while ANH Obi-Wan takes out Kit. It's not very hard and by #3 they are nearly fully rested, ROTS Obi-Wan will be more of a challenge and his Soresu Mastery will pro-long the fight but in the end the duo will triumph. By #4 they will still be tired and ithey will have a hell of a time dealing with Vader. He is stronger than either of them, younger, has more energy. Qui-Gon might die here which could spill doom for Obi-Wan but I think that the duo could probably take Vader as they both are probably stronger than Vader with the Force. However, the duo will be tired and maybe injured still at the time of #5. All the Jedi they have to face are Master's, one of them a Council Member and Makashi practicioner. Qui-Gon will take on Shaak Ti but he'll be to tired/injured and she'll kill him. Meanwhile, Kenobi will fight Roron and Foul in a lightsaber duel. Because of his Soresu Mastery he'll be holding them off but then Shaak Ti will join the fray and Kenobi will be overwhelmed. Roron will injury him with his guttural roar and then he'll be stabbed by one of the other Jedi.

If by some miracle the duo make it past here Dooku finishes them for sure. He could take out Kenobi like he did in ROTS and I don't see Qui-Gon being strong enough to behead Dooku like Anakin was.

Blue_Hefner
They die at 4

darthsith19
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
They die at 9
Really? And how are they supposed to get past Dooku, Yoda and Mace?

Lord Saboteur
I say 4, if they make it past that then 5 will finish them off.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by darthsith19
Really? And how are they supposed to get past Dooku, Yoda and Mace?
I meant 4

jollyjim311
Seven or eight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.