Bison & Geese vs. Kazuya & Heihachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

looldude
To balance things out, there will be no Shin Bison/Alpha Bison, Nightmare Geese (after reading three scrolls), and Devil Kazuya.

Discuss.

brainchild81
B&G beat the sh*t out of the Mishimas

shin_remy
Bison and Geese

shin_gear
*Edit* Didn't know this did not involve Devil Kazuya...

I see nothing special about regular Bison. He got pwned by fighters not in Kazuya and Heihachi's league, so I don't see him winning against Kazuya nor Heihachi for that matter. What strength and durability feats does normal Bison have...probably none if I recall correctly.

Heihachi and Geese was done before with Geese getting curbstomped.

shin_gear
Originally posted by shin_gear
Heihachi and Geese was done before with Geese getting curbstomped.
Well, if it was regular Geese anyway. Nightmare Geese I'm not so sure about however, Heihachi stole the Dragon Fist scroll from China before the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4.

Since this is regular Geese though, there's no way that he'll beat Heihachi Mishima.

Violent2Dope
Problem with Bison is, he has no feats, all we have to indicate he's powerful is Capcom themselves lol.

shin_gear
And just the fact that he's powerful is telling nothing of this matchup.

Gun Jack is powerful.

Superboy Prime
Kazuya & Heihachi should win more often than not.

Did you see the way they fought together in Tekken 5's intro? Even after Heihachi had just being defeated by Jin and Kazuya had just regained consciousness. Their pace and awareness of each other was off the charts. No Alpha Bison means this is SF2 Bison...who is weaker and not much of a threat. Regular Geese...pushover. A young Terry pawned him without much trouble...imagine what Kazuya & Heihachi will do to him...who are both arguably stronger and more durable and who are both definitely more experienced.

HonkyTonkMan
Gun Jack = Storm Trooper.

Geese and Bison have their heads. Especially Nightmare Geese. Does Bison have Psycho Power? (WTF is Shin Bison? Eh...)

shin_gear
Nightmare Geese = not in discussion, and Heihachi had stolen the scroll which gives the ability to shatter mountains with one fist.

I wouldn't say Bison would beat Kazuya since I haven't really read or seen anything impressive about ol' Bison.

Sado22
Jin wears a Terry cap and Geese jumps off a building to his death in uber fear, streaking the side of the building with pee on the way down.

Kazuya slaps bison and he runs away crying like the little b!tch that he was in SFA3.

Kazuya then bitchslaps Jin for being such a disgrace to his loins. Jun the bitchslaps Kazuya for bitchslapping Jin. Hachi then bitchslaps everyone and while all this is going on Kuma takes over the Zaibatsu and that is where Tekken7 starts.

~Sado

shin_gear
I fvcking lol'd so hard.

HonkyTonkMan
Kazuya and Heihachi haven't exactly shown anything exceptional other than fighting of a few Gun Jacks. Kazuya's lost more than the Romanian Rugby team and, Heihachi has Alzheimers.

Sado22
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

sure. Bison runs away from 13 lowtiers while Kazuya and Heihachi practically juggle special infiltration cyborgs with bullet proof armor as they attacked them WAVE AFTER WAVE. what bull?

as for Kazuya: he lost to Heihachi in T2 and lost to Jin in T4. that's two defeats in 20 years. when was the last time Ryu won against someone anyway?

Hachi and Kaz smack the bosses. Kazuya then sneaks up to Hachi and wedgies him! laughing

~Sado

shin_gear
I lol'd.

HonkyTonkMan
What's the bet those 13 lowtiers would whoop those Gun Jacks like a wife beater?

If all fighters are in their normal state there's no way Geese and Bison are going down.

shin_gear
When we see showings of these low-tiers explaining why they can handle waves of JACK-4's, mind you, we'll take it into consideration.

And the reason Kazuya and Heihachi win...is because they have showings surpassing that of Bison (who has next to none) and normal Geese.

Sado22
its rebuttals like these that make me hate KMC. seriously dude wtf? what have the dolls done to make you think they can actually take on successive waves of armored multi-ton robots. and since when did heavyass robots with bulletproof armor and infiltration weapons (and bombs) NOT pwn 13 school age girls in spandex? get real man.

~Sado

HonkyTonkMan
Who were the 13 people?

Sado22
cammy and the dolls.

HonkyTonkMan
The Jacks weapons can't have been that effective seeing as how the only effective weapon they used was a bomb. It looks as though they rely on smashing their opponents rather than busting a cap in them.
Maybe giving them guns would make them more effective.

Sado22
that is in-game man. in the profile it clearly states that they are the appex of military warfare and combat machines.

~Sado

HonkyTonkMan
Heh, can't be that good of a military then. A Jet would have been more effective than those Jacks.

Superboy Prime
Its settled. Team Mishima wins.

HonkyTonkMan
Bison takes out Kazuya and Geese takes out Heihachi.

shin_gear
-No.

-No.

Reason is you're not only biased but can't back up any of your arguments apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.