A Gauntlet for Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue_Hefner
These are all lightsaber battles only,no use of the force at any point, and take place on Naboo in the same place Maul vs. Obi wan and Qui Gon. Luke has 10 hours of rest.

1. Darth Maul
2. Dooku
3. General Grievous
4. ROTS Obi Wan
5. Cin Drallig
6. Sidous
7. Kyle Katarn
8. Yoda
9. Exar Kun
10. ROTS Anakin
11. Mace Windu

Captain REX
Which Luke?

Blue_Hefner
Err yeah NJO.

kamikz
Luke completes it...

jollyjim311
He wins.

Captain REX
He might have minimal trouble with Exar Kun, but he completes it.

Lightsnake
He'd have some trouble with Sidious, Exar and Yoda, but that's it. Luke makes it thorugh

jollyjim311
And possibly Anakin under the right conditions, but not enough trouble to prevent him from getting through the gauntlet.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Lightsnake
He'd have some trouble with Sidious, Exar and Yoda, but that's it. Luke makes it thorugh Originally posted by jollyjim311
And possibly Anakin under the right conditions, but not enough trouble to prevent him from getting through the gauntlet.

darthsith19
Luke makes it for sure.

Rampant ox
Luke makes it with minimun difficulty. Only Dooku would pose a threat...

Lightsnake
and...Yoda and Palpatine wouldn't?

jollyjim311
Meh, he knows what'll happen and he has the end result correct, so let him off with this one. Oh well, he's a Dooku fanboy and I don't see him changing anytime soon. Don't bother with him here.

Escape81
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Luke makes it with minimun difficulty. Only Dooku would pose a threat...

You piss me off sometimes, so badly with this crappy logic. Exar Kun makes Dooku look like a fool when it comes to saber abilities. He would be the one who "poses the threat".

DE Luke
Luke makes it with minimun difficulty. Only Dooku would pose a threat... You're an idiot.Dooku would be beat by ROTJ Luke alone(As proven with LOGIC and REAL proof instead of stupidity and opinions that don't matter,in the other thread).NJO Luke would wipe the floor with the foolish old man.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by DE Luke
You're an idiot.Dooku would be beat by ROTJ Luke alone(As proven with LOGIC and REAL proof instead of stupidity and opinions that don't matter,in the other thread).NJO Luke would wipe the floor with the foolish old man.

Temper temper. I think you need to step back and calm down a bit. Dooku would NOT lose to ROTJ Luke but I am not arguing it now. And must you keep up with the feeble insults against the Count. You dont see me going around bashing DE Luke or anyone else. But that can be easily changed if need be...

DE Luke
First of all,DE Luke is already the best force user in the galaxy at that time.He managed to beat the best Sith in History(According to the NEC,which IS an Official Source for canon) all by himself,Dooku hasn't done anything noteworthy except being a pawn,if it wasn't him,Sidious would've found another lackey.And no,I'm not mad,I'm annoyed by your lack of intelligence and excellence in stupidity.And I don't need to keep up with insults,Dooku lost to Luke's old man,who wasn't even near his potential at that time,while Luke did more incredible feats in his life than Dooku ever did.And Vader even comment's that Luke's skills were complete at that time.

darthsith19
You're an idiot.
Who's the idiot who picked the fight with him? You should know by now that he whatever you say he'll always favor Dooku, just let it rest already. Like Jim said, at least this time he admitted Dooku will lose (to NJO Luke).

DE Luke
I didn't pick a fight with,I was mearly pointing out the obvious,read the post next time.And no,he said Dooku would be the only difficult one for Luke,which I HIGHLY doubt,considering DE Luke Skywalker would knock Dooku flat on his old ass,and I can even prove that ROTJ Luke would beat him.

Exar would give him trouble,Sidious aswell.those are the only ones who would,Dooku is nothing but dead meat.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
These are all lightsaber battles only,no use of the force at any point, and take place on Naboo in the same place Maul vs. Obi wan and Qui Gon. Luke has 10 hours of rest.

1. Darth Maul
2. Dooku
3. General Grievous
4. ROTS Obi Wan
5. Cin Drallig
6. Sidous
7. Kyle Katarn
8. Yoda
9. Exar Kun
10. ROTS Anakin
11. Mace Windu

Why the hell is exar at 9?

Rampant ox
First of all,DE Luke is already the best force user in the galaxy at that time.He managed to beat the best Sith in History(According to the NEC,which IS an Official Source for canon) all by himself,Dooku hasn't done anything noteworthy except being a pawn,if it wasn't him,Sidious would've found another lackey.And no,I'm not mad,I'm annoyed by your lack of intelligence and excellence in stupidity.And I don't need to keep up with insults,Dooku lost to Luke's old man,who wasn't even near his potential at that time,while Luke did more incredible feats in his life than Dooku ever did.And Vader even comment's that Luke's skills were complete at that time.

You know I dont really care. I admitted Dooku would lose even though I am a huge fanboy. I said that Dooku would pose a threat because he is my fav. Surely you know by now that I favor the Count in every thread. A bit of common sense wouldnt go amiss here.

Originally posted by darthsith19
Who's the idiot who picked the fight with him? You should know by now that he whatever you say he'll always favor Dooku, just let it rest already. Like Jim said, at least this time he admitted Dooku will lose (to NJO Luke).

Why thank you for your support. Im glas someone here can use their initiative.

,considering DE Luke Skywalker would knock Dooku flat on his old ass,

Again enough with the insults. I have asked you on several occasions now to be nice and keep a polite tongue. A liitle coomn courtesy would be nice.

DE Luke
Fine,whatever,you don't appear to be listening to logic now,and I don't suppose you will in the future.And the reason you don't care is because you don't have proof to say that Dooku would beat ROTJ Luke.

And Sith obviously didn't read my post correctly,so why are you agreeing with him?

Rampant ox

You know I dont really give a damn. You should know by now that I favor Dooku in very thread because I am a fanboy. However in this one I even admitted Dooku would lose. A little common sense wouldnt go amiss here.

,considering DE Luke Skywalker would knock Dooku flat on his old ass,

Again enough of the insults. They are unneccesary and you dont see me going around bashing DE Luke or anyone else. Ive asked on several occasions now to be polite and keep a civil tongue. Obviously this simple request is beyond you.

Originally posted by darthsith19

Why thank you for the support. Im glad someone here has some common sense...

DE Luke
Nice double posting,why don't you try to reply with something that makes sense this time.

And Sith doesn't have common sense,otherwise he wouldve read my post correctly.

Rampant ox
Sorry for the double post everyone. I screwed up the buttons!!

Fine,whatever,you don't appear to be listening to logic now,and I don't suppose you will in the future.And the reason you don't care is because you don't have proof to say that Dooku would beat ROTJ Luke.

I have provided all the evidence neccessary and more. You are the one not listening to logic. However this isnt the thread to argue this.

DE Luke
What proof?Let me see it, cause the only thing Ive seen you provide is your own overbiased opinion,which is NOTHING of relevence to this thread.

Escape81
You know, I am not a basher or someone who enjoys to pass judgment on people.

But the reasons above are exactly why you're considered a poor debator. You let your fanboyism cloud your "judgment". Stop acting like a narrow-minded idiot. Because you aren't one. Dooku isn't God.

NJO Luke would annihilate Dooku in a saber fight, as would Exar Kun.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Escape81

But the reasons above are exactly why you're considered a poor debator. You let your fanboyism cloud your "judgment". Stop acting like a narrow-minded idiot. Because you aren't one. Dooku isn't God.

NJO Luke would annihilate Dooku in a saber fight, as would Exar Kun.

Im not arguing that Dooku would lose to NJO Luke. Im referring to ROTJ Luke. Sorry for the misunderstanding. smile

Rampant ox
What proof?Let me see it, cause the only thing Ive seen you provide is your own overbiased opinion,which is NOTHING of relevence to this thread.

Its all posted in the relevant Dooku vs ROTJ Luke thread if you would care to read it.

DE Luke
There's nothing there except proof that Jim posted that ROTJ Luke would beat Dooku.That and your own overbiased opinion.But thats it.

Escape81
Im not arguing that Dooku would lose to NJO Luke. Im referring to ROTJ Luke. Sorry for the misunderstanding. smile

You said he'd "pose a threat to Luke" but Exar Kun wouldn't. This thread is about NJO Luke.

If Exar Kun isn't a threat to Luke, Dooku is comparable to an ant.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Escape81
You said he'd "pose a threat to Luke" but Exar Kun wouldn't. This thread is about NJO Luke.

If Exar Kun isn't a threat to Luke, Dooku is comparable to an ant.

Yes, after that I meant ROTJ Luke because of another thread. Dooku would lose to NJO Luke, im not arguing that. Sorry for the misunderstanding...

darthsith19
Nice double posting,why don't you try to reply with something that makes sense this time.

And Sith doesn't have common sense,otherwise he wouldve read my post correctly.
I DID read your post correctly! You picked a fight with the ultimate Dooku fanboy, which is complete idiocy, you should know by know that no matter what proof you throw at him he will not stop loving Dooku so just let it go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.