Da Rev's "Preachings of the Day"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
Welcome to my first thread as a Reverend. I am the official KMC Reverend (self imposed). This is the thread where I will be giving little tid-bits of some of my different teachings and preachings and.....smeechings ermm.

And if you need some sort of help, this is the place to come and ask for help.

The first day of preachings will be later on tonight, i'm in the process of writing them.

Let the love be within your hearts, and withing your KMC soul.

Peace be with you

~Da Rev~

Bloigen
Is it true? detective

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Welcome to my first thread as a Reverend. I am the official KMC Reverend (self imposed). This is the thread where I will be giving little tid-bits of some of my different teachings and preachings and.....smeechings ermm.

And if you need some sort of help, this is the place to come and ask for help.

The first day of preachings will be later on tonight, i'm in the process of writing them.

Let the love be within your hearts, and withing your KMC soul.

Peace be with you

~Da Rev~

I need sexual healing

Meus Amor
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I need sexual healing laughing

silver_tears
I think my best friend is a lesbo, she copies how I dress and such which is what really tipped me off, the fact she has a boyfriend matters not when I'm so homophobically justified!!! *sharpens pitchfork*

SpadeKing
Originally posted by silver_tears
I think my best friend is a lesbo, she copies how I dress and such which is what really tipped me off, the fact she has a boyfriend matters not when I'm so homophobically justified!!! *sharpens pitchfork*

I can help you if you help me with the sexual healingnaughty

Bloigen

You should probably have sex with her. erm

~Da Rev~
I think my best friend is a lesbo, she copies how I dress and such which is what really tipped me off, the fact she has a boyfriend matters not when I'm so homophobically justified!!! *sharpens pitchfork* Some of these problems might need to be for PM's yes

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Bloigen
You should probably have sex with her. erm

and video it for us erm

Bloigen
and video it for us erm

It's the only way she can be cured of leprosy.

SpadeKing
It's the only way she can be cured of leprosy.

yes it was proven by dr. phil and oprah

Bloigen
yes it was proven by dr. phil and oprah

And Big Bird.

SpadeKing
And Big Bird.

and my homeboi elmo

Bloigen
and my homeboi elmo

4 Lyfe.

~Da Rev~
ermm

SpadeKing
4 Lyfe.

yea man dis lyke my fam to me
http://img22.exs.cx/img22/9907/SesameStreetII.jpg

~Da Rev~

SpadeKing
no expression I'm not even gonna start reading that

~Da Rev~
no expression I'm not even gonna start reading that Then you dont deserve the ability of sight wink

SpadeKing
Then you dont deserve the ability of sight wink

erm fine then I shall go began on losing my sight *takes a playboy book into the bathroom*

~Da Rev~
erm fine then I shall go began on losing my sight *takes a playboy book into the bathroom* Is everything a sexual activity with you?

Listen, your hormones are raging. You'll grow out of this sooner or later wink

SpadeKing
Is everything a sexual activity with you?

Listen, your hormones are raging. You'll grow out of this sooner or later wink

my harmones are always raging bud even at school wink

LethalFemme

That depends are you gonna rip holes in you shirt to make it look better? stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
my harmones are always raging bud even at school wink *forgets the part where i cared* erm

SpadeKing
*forgets the part where i cared* erm

I was humping the school wallsnaughty and pole dancing and wearing handcuffs.......well that one is because I called the school's cop a rent-a-cop

~Da Rev~
Preaching #2
by Da Rev

The days that we all loved one another. The days in which we all came to make friends, or to talk to friends already had. Those glorious days were had at KMC, are now being deleted.

The whole member fightings are getting out of hand. Its disgusting and horrible. We used to come here and hope for a happier more cleaner place then the world around us. We came here to escape from our natural lives, to a much more peacefull place. Kind of like the opening song for the T.V. show "Cheers"......"where everybody knows your name." We would sign on to the thread with everyone saying "Hey (insert name here), how you doin'?"

Now, the fussin's and goings ons have turned this beautiful, family friendly neighborhood, into a compost heap. All because of how we treat one another.

If we could be kinder to our friends on KMC, this would be made into a much more enjoyable place for everyone to come.

I guess i'm not really talking about the whole KMC, mostly the OTF is where this problem is happening.

So, Be good to eachother, KMC OTF.

Peace be with you

~da rev~

Nevermind
Preaching #2
by Da Rev

The days that we all loved one another. The days in which we all came to make friends, or to talk to friends already had. Those glorious days were had at KMC, are now being deleted.

The whole member fightings are getting out of hand. Its disgusting and horrible. We used to come here and hope for a happier more cleaner place then the world around us. We came here to escape from our natural lives, to a much more peacefull place. Kind of like the opening song for the T.V. show "Cheers"......"where everybody knows your name." We would sign on to the thread with everyone saying "Hey (insert name here), how you doin'?"

Now, the fussin's and goings ons have turned this beautiful, family friendly neighborhood, into a compost heap. All because of how we treat one another.

If we could be kinder to our friends on KMC, this would be made into a much more enjoyable place for everyone to come.

I guess i'm not really talking about the whole KMC, mostly the OTF is where this problem is happening.

Peace be with you

~da rev~

AMEN!

SpadeKing
Preaching #2
by Da Rev

Peace be with you

~da rev~

halellujah! praise the lord!

~Da Rev~
Preaching #2
by Da Rev

Peace be with you

~da rev~ Bumpidy

mikeydude
Bumpidy
hmm... confused i dont kno...

silver_tears
Originally posted by LethalFemme
That depends are you gonna rip holes in you shirt to make it look better? stick out tongue

Only if the majority of forum strangers who I don't know think it's cool happy

~Da Rev~
droolio

Drunken Jesus
Only if the majority of forum strangers who I don't know think it's cool happy I think it's super cool

silver_tears
Alright, you count as 20, here I go eek!

Valharu

Drunken Jesus
Alright, you count as 20, here I go eek! eek! droolio

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Valharu
This is surely the cure all insomniacs have been waiting for. Thanks for the good night sleep rev. Same time tomorrow? What?

Valharu
What? What................no expression

~Da Rev~
What................no expression If you're saying my preachings are boring, then you dont have to read them. I dont see the problem here erm

Bloigen
Preaching #2
by Da Rev

Peace be with you

~da rev~

laughing out loud

Valharu
If you're saying my preachings are boring, then you dont have to read them. I dont see the problem here erm There's no problem. I even used my manners and thanked you. wink

~Da Rev~
There's no problem. I even used my manners and thanked you. wink Like i said, theres no need for you to come into this thread and say that it put you to sleep, because you know its not the point of the thread. If thats what you think the point is, then you are a moron. wink

Valharu
Like i said, theres no need for you to come into this thread and say that it put you to sleep, because you know its not the point of the thread. If thats what you think the point is, then you are a moron. wink Sorry rev, I can reply in whatever fashion I please. I read your thread and made an honest reply. (to me) What more is there to do?
I think you miss the point. wink

~Da Rev~
Sorry rev, I can reply in whatever fashion I please. I read your thread and made an honest reply. (to me) What more is there to do?
I think you miss the point. wink The whole thing about that, is you come into my thread, and you post yoru opinion, i can understand. But coming into here just to start an argument with me is uncalled for. You say you can reply in whatever fashion you please, well go right ahead. But everything you say to me is rude. If you read the whole preaching about OTF member relations, then you will understand why you and many others like you are the whole reason this forum is going under. Pukes like you that just come into a thread looking for an argument. I dont give a shit if you're going to say "I wasn't meaning to do it" because we both know that is bullshit. Why else would you take your time, open the thread, read a post and reply. I'll tell you why, because you just wanted to get in your 2 cents, when they're always some sort of shit trying to be started.

It sickens me.

Bloigen
It sickens me.

Pretty strong words for such a weak argument.

~Da Rev~
Pretty strong words for such a weak argument. I forgot where you were involved with this. Oh thats right, you weren't

Valharu
The whole thing about that, is you come into my thread, and you post yoru opinion, i can understand. But coming into here just to start an argument with me is uncalled for. You say you can reply in whatever fashion you please, well go right ahead. But everything you say to me is rude. If you read the whole preaching about OTF member relations, then you will understand why you and many others like you are the whole reason this forum is going under. Pukes like you that just come into a thread looking for an argument. I dont give a shit if you're going to say "I wasn't meaning to do it" because we both know that is bullshit. Why else would you take your time, open the thread, read a post and reply. I'll tell you why, because you just wanted to get in your 2 cents, when they're always some sort of shit trying to be started.

It sickens me. I'll leave you to your meltdown, and post where I dont have to walk on eggshells.

~Da Rev~
I'll leave you to your meltdown, and post where I dont have to walk on eggshells. My meltdown? confused

Its not that i'm putting your freedom of speech on trial here, i'm just saying, everything you say to me is negative. There's no reason for this. And never will be.

Bloigen
I forgot where you were involved with this. Oh thats right, you weren't

dodgy

~Da Rev~
dodgy ermm

Bloigen
ermm

offtobed

~Da Rev~
naughty

Bloigen
flirt1

~Da Rev~
lookaround

Bloigen

~Da Rev~
si ermm

Bloigen

~Da Rev~
Preaching #3
By Da Rev

Yet another holiday passes. Its funny, for us Americans. We celebrate our fight for independence from the brittish with explosives and near death expierences, or death. I actually had to run for my life, away from the exploding balls of death that came at me, and nearly ripped my fathers hand off. Luckily his hand was in his pocket, so it was all good.

But i hope you had a good one. Thats not the point of this preaching, the whole "motif" of this is going to be "safety". We all know that the whole vanishing of A1hsauce has some of us rattled, i mean, one of us could be dead, and no one would know it. I could die tomorrow, and no one would realise it. They would just think that i had lost the internet.

We're all friends, here on KMC. We all love and care for one another, and we dont want anything to happen to eachother. So thats why i'm saying to my fellow KMC members, please, be safe. I love knowing that all of my online friends are on one place, and simple to find. If anything were to happen to any of you, and the whole thing of us not knowing about it, would be horrific. I can't imagine life with out some of you *looks at DarkC*.

Be safe KMC. Care for one another, and live a full life.

Be kind to eachother, KMC.

Peace be with you

~Da Rev~

RaeRox
Preaching #3
By Da Rev

Yet another holiday passes. Its funny, for us Americans. We celebrate our fight for independence from the brittish with explosives and near death expierences, or death. I actually had to run for my life, away from the exploding balls of death that came at me, and nearly ripped my fathers hand off. Luckily his hand was in his pocket, so it was all good.

But i hope you had a good one. Thats not the point of this preaching, the whole "motif" of this is going to be "safety". We all know that the whole vanishing of A1hsauce has some of us rattled, i mean, one of us could be dead, and no one would know it. I could die tomorrow, and no one would realise it. They would just think that i had lost the internet.

We're all friends, here on KMC. We all love and care for one another, and we dont want anything to happen to eachother. So thats why i'm saying to my fellow KMC members, please, be safe. I love knowing that all of my online friends are on one place, and simple to find. If anything were to happen to any of you, and the whole thing of us not knowing about it, would be horrific. I can't imagine life with out some of you *looks at DarkC*.

Peace be with you

~Da Rev~

*gone*

Spawn_Master
I think my best friend is a lesbo, she copies how I dress and such which is what really tipped me off, the fact she has a boyfriend matters not when I'm so homophobically justified!!! *sharpens pitchfork* *hands her a lit torch* You forgot this ermm

Spawn_Master
Only if the majority of forum strangers who I don't know think it's cool happy *raises hand* I think it's cool ermm

PandoraMomo
Preaching #3
By Da Rev

Peace be with you

~Da Rev~
awww, Rev, that was actually really nice. Im sorry people feel the need to attack you. Dont die on us man, cuz were would KMC be without you, especially in the otf.

btw.. im lovin your sig. Only a real man can quote that song...wink

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
awww, Rev, that was actually really nice. Im sorry people feel the need to attack you. Dont die on us man, cuz were would KMC be without you, especially in the otf.

btw.. im lovin your sig. Only a real man can quote that song...wink *puts on a corset and a pearl necklace* naughty

PandoraMomo
*puts on a corset and a pearl necklace* naughty
that is the definition of a turn on, and confidence.

not everyman can be as attractive as Tim Curry was in the movie

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
that is the definition of a turn on, and confidence.

not everyman can be as attractive as Tim Curry was in the movie I have the outfit for when i go see the movie and or musical at the cinema or at the theater

or both droolio

PandoraMomo
I have the outfit for when i go see the movie and or musical at the cinema or at the theater

or both droolio see, the last time i went i didnt go as a charecter, cuz i didnt have a maids outfit to be magenta... i just wore some doc martins, fishnets, shoert skirt, black tanktop, and a red fishnet shirt.

i need to go again

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I have taken your preachings into consideration Rev. And for the most part you're right, actually you're COMPLETELY right. The OTF would completely fall apart if not for you. I commend you! *Hands Rev a Nobel Peace Prize (that he stole)* Here, you deserve it more than.....what's his name again? Oh well big grin

AOR
Bumpidy

I found the conversation that followed to be hysterically ironic. I was laughing for quite a while....

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I have taken your preachings into consideration Rev. And for the most part you're right, actually you're COMPLETELY right. The OTF would completely fall apart if not for you. I commend you! *Hands Rev a Nobel Peace Prize (that he stole)* Here, you deserve it more than.....what's his name again? Oh well big grin Settle down, my child. I'm just mild manner Alex, by day. shiftyOriginally posted by AOR
I found the conversation that followed to be hysterically ironic. I was laughing for quite a while.... I know, some people just dont listen.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Settle down, my child. I'm just mild manner Alex, by day. shifty I know, some people just dont listen.
And I'm just Rudy, but my personality drastically changes after I watch a horror movie at night!big grin

AOR
I know, some people just dont listen.

This does, however, label you as a hypocrite. You preach peace, but practise hostility. I'm not one to "point the splinter in your eye" for I am not perfect either. I'd just thought I'd let you know...

~Da Rev~
No one is perfect, and i dont try to act perfect. Thats why i preach, but act like myself at the same time.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by AOR
This does, however, label you as a hypocrite. You preach peace, but practise hostility. I'm not one to "point the splinter in your eye" for I am not perfect either. I'd just thought I'd let you know...
He preaches and PREFERS peace, but he'll be hostile if he feels it's necessary. Right Rev?

~Da Rev~
He preaches and PREFERS peace, but he'll be hostile if he feels it's necessary. Right Rev? You can't preach peace without knowing what its like without peace.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
You can't preach peace without knowing what its like without peace.
Oh, okay then. But I've never experienced peace in my whole life. I've always been bullied, at school or at home. I no longer have self'esteem and to that extent I insult myself and mak an ass of myself in public. But....oh well

~Da Rev~
Oh, okay then. But I've never experienced peace in my whole life. I've always been bullied, at school or at home. I no longer have self'esteem and to that extent I insult myself and mak an ass of myself in public. But....oh well You cant change the past, but you form your own future. So if you change your lifestyle, you can make your life better.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
You cant change the past, but you form your own future. So if you change your lifestyle, you can make your life better.

lifestyle? I was bullied at school by complete strangers when I never even said anything. I have it the worst at home as my family just LOVES to get under my skin. I don't have a girlfriend but that doen't bother me. I feel no remorse, no grief, no sorrow, no happiness, and no fear. I don't really let anything affect my life, so I pretty much got my life covered. Plus, I've long since been able to handle any situation that reveals itself, not to brag or anything. Thanks anyways Rev big grin

AOR
No one is perfect, and i dont try to act perfect. Thats why i preach, but act like myself at the same time.

Than preach about yourself. But you can not preach peace without attempting it on others. Even if you fail, you can at least say that you tried.

AOR
You can't preach peace without knowing what its like without peace.

To know and act are two different things. Know what life is without peace, and act like the opposite.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I gotta go, bye everyone

AOR
Au revoir wavey

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by AOR
Than preach about yourself. But you can not preach peace without attempting it on others. Even if you fail, you can at least say that you tried. Meh. I guess i never thought of it that way. hmm

AOR
Meh. I guess i never thought of it that way. hmm

A Patriarch and an Arbitor ermm

~Da Rev~
Thats why i'm different. It makes me special big grin

Just say you love me no expression

AOR
Thats why i'm different. It makes me special big grin

Just say you love me no expression

I love you ermm

~Da Rev~
Ah gay ermm

AOR
Ah gay ermm

Didn't you preach peace and love among KMC members? erm

~Da Rev~
I dont remember anything about gayness

Dont you remember, the church bans gay marraige?

AOR

~Da Rev~
lookaround

I'm just kidding. I think a lot of people are taking these "preachings" a little too seriously, and taking me a little to seriously.

AOR
lookaround

I'm just kidding. I think a lot of people are taking these "preachings" a little too seriously, and taking me a little to seriously.

That's the cost for being a model on KMC. With your history, everyone looks up to the Heirarches. Even the n00bs (I should be fair and write newbs)...

RaeRox
I think....that...Im tired sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.