Hulk vs. green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
Hulk vs green lantern who would win this match......cant green lantern control things green...........but i still choose HULK

badabing
How in the blue hell will Hulk win this fight? Please tell me.

Dalak
Originally posted by badabing
How in the blue hell will Hulk win this fight? Please tell me.

Agreed, GL's can do so many things to Hulk it's not even funny.

batdude123
Originally posted by zbucsz
Hulk vs green lantern who would win this match......cant green lantern control things green...........but i still choose HULK

Are you joking? What the f**k?

zbucsz
nope hulk would pull something out his ass

Juntai
nope hulk would pull something out his ass GL creates a device that can transmute any kinetic energy Hulk uses and disperses it in the form of a fancy sound and light display.

What is Hulks counter strategy for this?

Validus
Well you know friend. I really don't know how Hulk can overcome GL's ability to control green things.

badabing
Like what, a piece of shit?

DigiMark007

Gotta love the battle tactic. And honestly, half the comic battles we see involve just this sort of mentality.

I realize you're new, so don't let everyone else's sarcasm get to you. And you're probably a Hulk fan, which is fine either way, but any competent GL would win this fight nearly every time.

zbucsz
lol i dont care what people say it's a fun to me,yeah im am a hulk fan he was the first comic i every read but i dont know mabey hulk likes just breaks his hand off before he can use it

badabing
Sarcasm? I haven't seen a trace of any sarcasm. shifty

batdude123
Hmmm let's see.....

John=Hulk gets pwned
Alan=Hulk gets pwned
Hal=Hulk gets pwned
Kyle=Hulk gets pwned
Kilowog=Hulk gets pwned
etc.

Up In Flames
Originally posted by batdude123
Hmmm let's see.....

John=Hulk gets pwned
Alan=Hulk gets pwned
Hal=Hulk gets pwned
Kyle=Hulk gets pwned
Kilowog=Hulk gets pwned
etc.

can green lantern move objects which weigh more than 100 tons?

batdude123
Originally posted by Up In Flames
can green lantern move objects which weigh more than 100 tons?

no expression

Kyle held a galaxy before. no expression

rotiart
Hulks only chance is against an extreme rookie... who just got his ring.. cause a little blue guy appeared to him in the middle of an alley... in the middle of the night... :P

grimside
green lartern would win. all he would do is create a force field around hulk then take the air out of force field no air no life dead hulk.

zbucsz
do u think hulk can break out of that if he was mad

bigbran
Originally posted by grimside
green lartern would win. all he would do is create a force field around hulk then take the air out of force field no air no life dead hulk. whos this green lartern everybodys been talking about?
are they like the alagram comic green lanterns?

DigiMark007

Your tenacity in trying to find Hulk a way to win is admirable. But the effort is misplaced. He could break some constructs, yeah. But any good GL would stay out of Hulk's reach and beat him up from afar. Or just throw off his equilibrium, get him in a green bubble, and throw him into space. Or teleport him inside the Earth. Or shrink him. Or simply cut off his oxygen with a construct in his lungs. Or...you get the idea.

batdude123

No, I honestly don't. GLs have formed constructs around big bangs and have contained them in their bubbles. Hulk goes down horribly. Seriously, GLs have infinite ways to be him.

zbucsz
yeah ur right but hulk can still pull more females then GL

batdude123
yeah ur right but hulk can still pull more females then GL

Or, GL can just make his own. whistle

backspace
Or, GL can just make his own. whistle jawdrop I need to get one of those rings.

Dalak
I have one issue with the listed ways of GL Winning:

Hulk no longer needs to breathe.

That being said it only cuts out a facet of the prisim of Victories that the Lantern of Green Hue shall win this day

Dalak
Or, GL can just make his own. whistle

Talk about playing with yourself wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Dalak
Talk about playing with yourself wink

laughing

batdude123

That being said it only cuts out a facet of the prisim of Victories that the Lantern of Green Hue shall win this day

Okay, the number of ways went from a billion, to 999,999,999. no expression

Dalak
Okay, the number of ways went from a billion, to 999,999,999. no expression

Nope, 999,999,998

You forgot that GL could use a Oan fart so rank that kills him.

Since Hulk doesn't need to breathe it won't big grin

batdude123
Nope, 999,999,998

You forgot that GL could use a Oan fart so rank that kills him.

Since Hulk doesn't need to breathe it won't big grin

Ah yes, good point. no expression However, I think that you forgot the old OF transcends all breathing. whistle laughing

Dalak
Ah yes, good point. no expression However, I think that you forgot the old OF transcends all breathing. whistle laughing

Nah, that's why Hulk evolved No Breathing.

On day Namor challeneged him to learn some magic, so the next day he chased off the Defenders with "Hulk's Mighty Wind"

Come to think of it that MAY be a reason Strange was in on the Planet Hulk scenario. evil face

Swanky-Tuna

No longer needs to breathe? Is that from the comic where he explains to himself how Hulk doesn't need to breathe under water because he secretes oxygen rich fluid into his lungs?

bigbran
hulk wins.

bigbran
how can a green lantern hurt him, it would have to really bright, and hard, and somebody like thor would have to throw it.

Longinus
Lantern takes this out of pure versatality and skill, unless the Hulk comes up with something other than Hulk smash then he's done.

Lantern 8/10 (he'll do something dumb like go h2h with Hulk and the other loss he suffers because Hulks gets so enraged he actually destroys GL's constructs and shields and uses intelligence in the fight).

Dalak
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
No longer needs to breathe? Is that from the comic where he explains to himself how Hulk doesn't need to breathe under water because he secretes oxygen rich fluid into his lungs?

No that's from just before Planet Hulk whenever Fury explains that he can evolve/adapt the ability to fight in a vacuum without breathing, and within pages of him mentioning that Hulk's breather is shattered and he keeps fighting. Then he fights a Gamma robot on the moon for an extended period of time with nothing.

Immediately after the fight he gets hauled up to a tiny casule that rockets off and he breaks out of it to get sucked into a wormhole that leads to Planet Hulk.

In short: The Comics Say Hulk doesn't need to breathe anymore.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
how can a green lantern hurt him, it would have to really bright, and hard, and somebody like thor would have to throw it.

Dude, what the hell are you smoking??? What the f**k? GL pwns Hulk HARD. GL for the win 10/10.

bigbran
i can go to the store and buy a lantern, you think a cheap lantern would stop the hulk. if it could i think the military would have uses a bunch of them.

zbucsz
Fear the man in the purple pants on hulk can pull that off and ppl wont call him a pussy

badabing
Fear the man in the purple pants on hulk can pull that off and ppl wont call him a pussy
You must be drinking too much Kool Aid. The Hulk loses in a big way.

zbucsz
Hulk gots his own drink named after him henessy and hypntioc "sry for the spellin" u dont see Gl wit a drink name

Dalak
Hulk has one SLIGHT chance at victory:

Hulk Piss.

I mean that stuff's got to be going at the pressure of a firehose at least, more if he pushes it. He might jsut be able to pis in GL's face thx to the Yellow Weakness and while he's vomiting and scrubbing at his eyes Hulk will Smash him.

Yup I'm just full of toilet humor tonight.

zbucsz
lol hulk prob would somestuff like that 2

griffmonkez
hulk would when because green lanterns ring would eventually run out of power and hulk would smash him

The Nuul
GL stomps.

Parmaniac
lol at the first 2 pages

marwash22
How has this thread not ended on the first page? any GL, the one that's an eggplant or even the Squirrel one would just toss Hulk into the sun.

TheTyrant
Hulk can kill 99% of the GLs seen one on one.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Hulk can kill 99% of the GLs seen one on one. Sure

If they dont have a ring

SuperMan103
hulk would punch the gl's heads off and tear out his hands rendering him helpless

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sure

If they dont have a ring

Not really. 99% of GLs are fodders.

Gecko4lif
Fodder still capable of flight.

An ability hulk lacks. That is why he cant do shit to stop them from throwing him into the sun

TheTyrant
Fodder still capable of flight.

An ability hulk lacks. That is why he cant do shit to stop them from throwing him into the sun

And do tell, how many times have GLs sent a brick into the sun?

The Nuul
Lulz and facepalm @ the Hulk fanboys.

Gecko4lif
And do tell, how many times have GLs sent a brick into the sun?
Um. Alot?

marwash22
Hulk fanboys are running rampant in this thread.

TheTyrant
Um. Alot?

Post 1 instance, of a fodder GL throwing someone into a sun in an actual fight.

marwash22
why do you need an example? the fact that it has been done in the past is reason enough to believe that in can be done in this instance. Why is it that whenever someone knows they can't win an argument, they choose the weakest possible scenario to debate.

the OP said shit about this being a fodder lantern. Still, even if it were the weakest possible lantern, they could still chuck Hulk into the sun.

Gecko4lif
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9430/fodder.png

The Nuul

Art done by Steve Dillon.

Oh and only Tyrant can use fan art as canon scans.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by marwash22
why do you need an example? the fact that it has been done in the past is reason enough to believe that in can be done in this instance. Why is it that whenever someone knows they can't win an argument, they choose the weakest possible scenario to debate.

the OP said shit about this being a fodder lantern. Still, even if it were the weakest possible lantern, they could still chuck Hulk into the sun.

Show me. I have never seen a fodder GL do anything remotely close to throwing a powerful brick into the sun.

Gecko4lif
Show me. I have never seen a fodder GL do anything remotely close to throwing a powerful brick into the sun. The power of the brick doesnt matter.

0 flight = 0 flight

marwash22
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9430/fodder.png i read that issue. it was pretty good.

TheTyrant

I'm convinced. Well done.

cdtm
Hmmm let's see.....

John=Hulk gets pwned
Alan=Hulk gets pwned
Hal=Hulk gets pwned
Kyle=Hulk gets pwned
Kilowog=Hulk gets pwned
etc.

G'nort? embarrasment

marwash22
Also, it doesn't even have to be the sun; it can be as simple as lugging his big ass up into the upper atmosphere.

JakeTheBank
GL. Hal, Guy, Kyle, John, Kilowog, Alan, take your pick. Either of them win.

BerserkersRage

Maybe when one of those "fodder GLs" get their own series, you might see it

galactusischere
I agree with Tyrant on this one. No fodder GL is taking down the Hulk.

Slaanesh
any top tier GL will beat Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.