Captain Marvel vs The Entire DC and Marvel Universes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kfcrocker665
I can't stand Captain Marvel and it has already has been proven that Thor can defeat him, not to mention he was beaten by Superman in Kingdom Come and then killed by a nuclear explosion while Superman didn't even get scathed at ground zero. Here's the question: how long do you think Captain Marvel would even last against all of them? Think fighting video game survival mode, 1 hour between each battle. Starts with the weakest of each Universe, ending (If he survives) with The Spectre, Galactus, etc.

batdude123
no expression What the f**k?

rotiart
Well... Assuming regular comics... He'd start with a team like the Xmen... and pound his way through all of them... until he reached Xavier who shuts his mind off.

If he fought the Avengers.. He'd eventually reach either Sentry or Thor (Iron Man: Extremis dies) And stop there. Sentry would stop him.

The FF4... well... reed would get stretched so far so fast, he'd pass out. Invisible woman would just hide for a while, but that Wisdom thingie.. he'd figure out where she was and beat her down. Thing doesn't hold a candle. JOhnny is just out.

Defenders.. Silver surfer or Dr. Strange could take him out. hulk or namor would go down.

Quasar could take him. Um

rotiart
As far as DC goes.

Superman and Black Adam would beat him.
So would current Ion.
Hal Jordan has a decent chance.
WW might win 4/10 if she wasn't equipped for the ifght. but she'd go down...
Sentinel could probably knock some sense into him..
Flash might wanna stay outta this fight
Dr. Fate might just strip the magic out of Captain Marvel.

Thats all i can think of for right now. most everyone else like nightwing would probably die.

badabing
Originally posted by kfcrocker665
I can't stand Captain Marvel and it has already has been proven that Thor can defeat him, not to mention he was beaten by Superman in Kingdom Come and then killed by a nuclear explosion while Superman didn't even get scathed at ground zero. Here's the question: how long do you think Captain Marvel would even last against all of them? Think fighting video game survival mode, 1 hour between each battle. Starts with the weakest of each Universe, ending (If he survives) with The Spectre, Galactus, etc.
Did you know that spite threads are frowned upon in this forum?

DigiMark007
*grumble*

I should really put a concrete section on spite threads in the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.