King Hyperion vs. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who takes this?

rotiart
hasn't this been done?

JOE NUNEZ
Dont know , was to lazy to hit the search.

manjaro
king hyperion is just regular hyperion who's evil and crowned himself king of the world... king thor has the power of the runes added to his own already formidable might...even tho insane genis-vell sorta kinda punked him a little i still call it for thor

The Fake Macoy
King Thor is Thor with the Odinforce, not the runes, that would be Rune King Thor.

ThePittman

leonidas

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by leonidas
not from what i've seen of him. he appears to be on par with superman or gladiator. maybe slightly above?

in any event, he's still just a top-tier hero and thor had the odin power.

hyperion gets crushed quite quickly.

I agree.

Classic Thor gets killed though.

Longinus
How can you all say that Exiles Hyperion is on par with Superman and Gladiator, the guy is part of a higher echeleon, the guy, I believe killed the Hulk (the damn Hulk people) and every other hero/ine and snapped Thor's neck. Mind that Thor is someone who is equal with Supes/Glads power-wise and saying anything else is ignorant. However w/the Odin power, Thor is likely above Thanos, so I'll say he take it 4 or 3 times.

Exiles Hyperion takes it 6 or 7/10

Mider
the thing with this one is that he seemed to be indestructable thats what made him so dangerous, even galactus died to him so the comic says or he says, the thing is he has a weakness to magic so he was hurt by a sword of magic charged with all of gambits powers even then he grew his head back, my point is king thor runes or not has alot of magic to his disposal so yeah he would fare well against hyperion since i think it took a while for him to regrow.

Skeets
Originally posted by Longinus
How can you all say that Exiles Hyperion is on par with Superman and Gladiator, the guy is part of a higher echeleon, the guy, I believe killed the Hulk (the damn Hulk people) and every other hero/ine and snapped Thor's neck. Mind that Thor is someone who is equal with Supes/Glads power-wise and saying anything else is ignorant. However w/the Odin power, Thor is likely above Thanos, so I'll say he take it 4 or 3 times.

Exiles Hyperion takes it 6 or 7/10
barker

Adam Warlock
I know he killed Hulk and Holocaust. I'm pretty sure he broke an alternate reality Classic Thor's neck. But I think he was smoking some herb when he said he killed Galactus:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/ExilesvsKingHype5.jpg

Soujaboy
King Hyperion basically did what King Thor did, kill Hulk and the rest of the hero's.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soujaboy
King Hyperion basically did what King Thor did, kill Hulk and the rest of the hero's.

Or Maestro.....

ThePittman
He killed the likes of Strange who I'm sure use magic out of his butt to take him down and still didn't work (twice).

Mider
stange should have gone all out but it would have probably waisted him, he can beat guys like dormammu but not thor, if it wasnt for loki he would have beat him, hypereon might have defeated galactus only cause of his indestructabiliy but then again juggernaut is indestructable but got owned by galactus so im not sure, but then againg juggs cant do some stuff hyperion can i think he could have killed galactus like by the skin of his teeth only because galactus possesses no magic.

Longinus
Sentry/Genis would have killed Hyperion(exiles)

grey fox
Originally posted by Longinus
Sentry/Genis would have killed Hyperion(exiles)

Doubt it , the guy is a Eternal. Sentry is Superman level.

Scoobless
King Thor would moidouroise Hyperion... any version

Mider
he would just use magic to take him out.

ThePittman

aliveinboston

guy222
KT

quanchi112
King Thor, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.