Alpha Flight vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
AF
Guardian
Puck
Sasquatch
Shaman
Vindicator
Aurora
Box
Diamond Lil
Marrina
Northstar
Snowbird
Wolverine

vs

Titans
Robin (Tim Drake)
Starfire
Superboy
Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)
Raven
Cyborg
Kid Flash (Bart Allen)
Beast Boy
Tempest
Ravager

No PIS/CIS but fight in character. Takes place in Super Mario World.

King_Mungi
Defiently Alpha Flight, anyone else want to rebuttel that?

Validus
Teen Titans

batdude123
Titans.

Skeets
Alpha flight,Titans lack an answer for Shaman.

King_Mungi
There really isn't anything Teen Titans have that Alpha Flight doesn't have as well.

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets

Raven. no expression

H. S. 6
I don't understand how people can not include CIS in a fight. That's completely stupid.

It's like putting Rhino in a fight, but then saying he's not stupid. It's his entire character, how can you exclude it?

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
Raven. no expression
Guess I'll repeat it.Originally posted by Skeets
You overrate the chick she's meh.....erm

King_Mungi
AF
Guardian
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

Puck
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I

Sasquatch
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Sasquatch_I

Shaman
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Shaman

Vindicator
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Vindicator_II

Aurora
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Aurora

Box
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_IV

Diamond Lil
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Diamond_Lil

Marrina
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Marrina

Northstar
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Northstar

Snowbird
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Snowbird

Wolverine
meh!

Skeets
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I don't understand how people can not include CIS in a fight. That's completely stupid.

It's like putting Rhino in a fight, but then saying he's not stupid. It's his entire character, how can you exclude it?
That's not CIS for him as he's really stupid.CIS for lets say Flash would be him only running at the speed of sound when we all know he can go much faster.

batdude123
Guess I'll repeat it.
You overrate the chick she's meh.....erm

Raven meh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devil Lance

Alpha Fight lacks an answer for kid flash wink

Skeets
Raven meh. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yup she had her moments only because the plot revolved around her nothing more.She's not even top tier really.

H. S. 6
That's not CIS for him as he's really stupid.CIS for lets say Flash would be him only running at the speed of sound when we all know he can go much faster.

I would categorize that more as PIS though. In my opinion, a character should be responsible for their own "induced stupidity."

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Devil Lance

Aurora and Northstar, I don't think people realize Kid Flash and Flash need momentum to build up their speed.

Example:

Flash #211
Flash: "Can you stay alive for another seven seconds?" and then speeds off to Mexico
Flash: "This should do it. Over fifteen hundred miles back to Keystone, time to build up some momentum. I'll propably break my hands, maybe my wrists--could even suffer a comppund facture if I do this wrong. It's kind of like a internal clock with us. When we run, we just, well, we just know how fast were going. Going through Phoenix I'm approaching the speed of sound, by the time I see Keystone City fade into view--I'm moving ten times fast. I leap, into air, put my fists together and pray I don't bite my own tongue off.

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Aurora and Northstar, I don't think people realize Kid Flash and Flash need momentum to build up their speed.

Example:

Flash #211
Flash: "Can you stay alive for another seven seconds?" and then speeds off to Mexico
Flash: "This should do it. Over fifteen hundred miles back to Keystone, time to build up some momentum. I'll propably break my hands, maybe my wrists--could even suffer a comppund facture if I do this wrong. It's kind of like a internal clock with us. When we run, we just, well, we just know how fast were going. Going through Phoenix I'm approaching the speed of sound, by the time I see Keystone City fade into view--I'm moving ten times fast. I leap, into air, put my fists together and pray I don't bite my own tongue off.
There's plenty examples of Flash and Kid Flash not needing to build up too. Just check out any JLA story where Flash is making his teammates look like crap.

In any case, Bart's ability to lend and steal speed is more important than his ability to run.

Skeets
I would categorize that more as PIS though. In my opinion, a character should be responsible for their own "induced stupidity."
Nah Pis would be more of what Thanos does when he pulls out a gun from his back pocket that does exctly whats needed in the current situation.

CIS is more of when the character forgets or doesn't use all of his or her powers.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
There's plenty examples of Flash and Kid Flash not needing to build up too. Just check out any JLA story where Flash is making his teammates look like crap.

In any case, Bart's ability to lend and steal speed is more important than his ability to run.

Flash and Kid Flash have repeated on more than one occasion they need momentum to build up their speed. As most of my comics are Flash so I should know.

Meh! Have you seen the abilities of what Alpha Flight can actually do?

Validus
Flash and Kid Flash have repeated on more than one occasion they need momentum to build up their speed. As most of my comics are Flash so I should know.

Well unlike Alpha Flight, you're not the only person here who reads Flash. stick out tongue

They have stated they need time to build up but time is relative. Bart Allen is a kid who gets impatient because light bulbs don't turn on fast enough. wink

I don't have a clue what Alpha Flight can do. I'm not actually debating this topic. You asked for a rebuttal so I gave you one. smokin'

King_Mungi
Well unlike Alpha Flight, you're not the only person here who reads Flash. stick out tongue

They have stated they need time to build up but time is relative. Bart Allen is a kid who gets impatient because lightbulbs don't turn on fast enough. wink

I don't have a clue what Alpha Flight can do. I'm not actually debating this topic. You asked for a rebuttal so I gave you one. smokin'

Time is a huge thing when AF has speedsters as well as people who can freeze time just by saying "Shush". Yeah and it gets him into trouble every time...eg. shotgun to the knee, thankfully before becoming one with the speedforce he was finally maturing.

but you didn't say how the Teen Titans would win sad Jeffries could literally create nuclear explosions destroying part of his mass. Check the bios.

batdude123
Screw it. Alpha Flight for the win.

King_Mungi
Screw it. Alpha Flight for the win.

cool

Validus
Time is a huge thing when AF has speedsters as people who can freeze time just by saying "Shush". Yeah and it gets him into trouble every time...shotgun to the knee, thankfully before becoming one with the speedforce it looked like he was finally maturing.

Shotgun to knee because he was just standing there. Nobody said you couldn't beat Flash when he isn't trying to evade.

King_Mungi
Shotgun to knee because he was just standing there. Nobody said you couldn't beat Flash when he isn't trying to evade.

No I meant on more than one occasion as either Bart or Wally as Kid Flash they have been caught on more than one occasion by Deathstroke.

Validus
No I meant on more than one occasion as either Bart or Wally as Kid Flash they have been caught on more than one occasion by Deathstroke.
No PIS/CIS. We know DS doesn't hold a candle to Flash.

King_Mungi
No PIS/CIS. We know DS doesn't hold a candle to Flash.

Except they do need momentum to get top speed, so some of thise catching feats do make sense as he isn't going mach 22 right off the get go. Regardless Guardian literally can go instantly 18.5 miles per second. Hell escape velocity is 7 miles per second, as well as Mac has the ability to go light speed.

Validus
Except they do need momentum to get top speed, so some of thise catching feats do make sense as he isn't going mach 22 right off the get go.
That's where the PIS/CIS part comes in. We know he can go Mach 22 right off the bat and we know he can go higher off the bat as he's done so on numerous occasions.

King_Mungi
That's where the PIS/CIS part comes in. We know he can go Mach 22 right off the bat and we know he can go higher off the bat as he's done so on numerous occasions.

We do know he can go mach 22 of the bat? where?

Validus
We do know he can go mach 22 of the bat? where?
Trial By Fire where he saves the 500,000 people in .00001 seconds. I could name more but that should do fine. You can't sit here and say Shaman will "Shush" everyone to death and then use Flash at his Deathstroke jobbing levels.

H. S. 6
Trial By Fire where he saves the 500,000 people in .00001 seconds. I could name more but that should do fine. You can't sit here and say Shaman will "Shush" everyone to death and then use Flash at his Deathstroke jobbing levels.

That was an awesome feat.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9522/jla89pg012jd.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7537/jla89pg028eh.jpg

King_Mungi
Flash got momentum to do that, and that's Flash not Kid Flash as the battle entails

Validus
Flash got momentum to do that, and that's Flash not Kid Flash as the battle entails
He got momentum in the sense that he started running I suppose? confused If you look at it that way, obviously he's always going to build momentum.

King_Mungi
He got momentum in the sense that he started running I suppose? confused If you look at it that way, obviously he's always going to build momentum.

He ran from Washington (I believe that's where he started) to there, I think he even makes a comment about building momentum as well. Regardless I was never talking about Flash, but Kid Flash. As Deathstroke has caught Kid Flash before as Wally or as Bart.

Validus
He ran from the White House basement but I don't see how doing it instantly (Superman was totally dumbfounded in comparison) is suppose to show he needs build up this massive amount of momentum you allude to.

Since you obviously don't like that example, I'll cite another. The time he went from 0 to lightspeed in a few feet to hit Reverse Flash (not Zoom) with an IMP.

If you're trying to say Flash or Kid Flash losing to Slade is anything but jobbing, I don't know how to respond to that.

King_Mungi
He ran from the White House basement but I don't see how doing it instantly (Superman was totally dumbfounded in comparison) is suppose to show he needs build up this massive amount of momentum you allude to.

Since you obviously don't like that example, I'll cite another. The time he went from 0 to lightspeed in a few feet to hit Reverse Flash (not Zoom) with an IMP.

If you're trying to say Flash or Kid Flash losing to Slade is anything but jobbing, I don't know how to respond to that.

He ran across the world, which built up his momentum and speed as he said he needs to do. So by doing so increased his speed by the time he got there to allow for that feat.

That was PIS, as another fight with Zoom (Reverse Flash) he needed help to build momentum to do the exact same thing.

Experience wins, that's why Deadly Ernest can beat someone like Northstar.

edit: Wasn't that the time he got his extra speed from Jesse Quick?

Validus
He ran across the world, which built up his momentum and speed as he said he needs to do. So by doing so increased his speed by the time he got there to allow for that feat.

If he can be on the other side of the planet before even Superman can form a thought, any point about building up momentum is moot anyway.

If I wasn't about to go out right now, I could name other examples too. I will say Flash shines in team books probably more often than his solo for obvious reasons (weak rogues).

King_Mungi
If he can be on the other side of the planet before even Superman can form a thought, any point about building up momentum is moot anyway.

If I wasn't about to go out right now, I could name other examples too. I will say Flash shines in team books probably more often than his solo for obvious reasons (weak rogues).

Not really as Flash and Kid Flash has stated they need momentum or at least steal other peoples speed to add to theirs.

Also wasn't that last example you mentioned where he got a speed boost from Jessie Quick?

Juntai

That was PIS, as another fight with Zoom (Reverse Flash) he needed help to build momentum to do the exact same thing.

Experience wins, that's why Deadly Ernest can beat someone like Northstar.

edit: Wasn't that the time he got his extra speed from Jesse Quick? The one Validus was talking about a couple posts ago was against Hunter. The "my fist hits with the force of a white dwarf star" manuever. In a couple of steps he had already hit lightspeed.

How about when Wally was with both Justice League Elite and the Justice League, and they had a crossoever, and Wally was in both places at once, wearing different costumes and everything.... At one point a portal even opened between the two locations and everyone looked across the portal at the other Flash like "wtf?"

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Juntai
The one Validus was talking about a couple posts ago was against Hunter. The "my fist hits with the force of a white dwarf star" manuever. In a couple of steps he had already hit lightspeed.

How about when Wally was with both Justice League Elite and the Justice League, and they had a crossoever, and Wally was in both places at once, wearing different costumes and everything.... At one point a portal even opened between the two locations and everyone looked across the portal at the other Flash like "wtf?"

Except Flash needed aid to do the exact same thing later

he is building momentum going back and forth, especially going that fast. Flash has done that with his alter ego and doning the Flash attire, hell even Aurora has done similar things actually instantly change into another attire.

H. S. 6
Can't Kid Flash steal Alpha Flight's speed, then?

Skeets
Can't Kid Flash steal Alpha Flight's speed, then?
That's an option but I don't think he'll get to.

xmarksthespot
I actually don't recall if I've seen Bart steal someone's speed (btw this thread is Bart before Infinite Crisis). In Titans of Tomorrow the adult Bart Allen can.

Inhuman
puck takes them out solo cool

H. S. 6
That's an option but I don't think he'll get to.

Why not?

King_Mungi
Here's just two examples of Aurora and Northstar pulling similar stunts Flash does

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight12.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight105-07.jpg

xmarksthespot
Kid Flash>Northstar and Aurora. stick out tongue

batdude123
Why not?

I believe it was Jay Garrick once threatened to steal Bart's speed when he was being a douchebag, and Bart was like blink

I have actually never seen young Bart steal anybody else's speed. erm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Kid Flash>Northstar and Aurora. stick out tongue

Not really when both are more experienced and can travel 99% the speed of light. Even Aurora has been shown zig zagging between multiple lightening bolts.

batdude123
Not really when both are more experienced and can travel 99% the speed of light. Even Aurora has been shown zig zagging between multiple lightening bolts.

But lightning bolts AT BEST go half the speed of light. erm They are electrical bolts, and not pure light.

xmarksthespot
Not really when both are more experienced and can travel 99% the speed of light. Even Aurora has been shown zig zagging between multiple lightening bolts. I know they're good... but Bart is faster... lightning bolts are much slower than light. Cyclops has dodged lightning... and tagged Northstar shifty. Additionally Bart heals at an incredibly accelerated rate...

batdude123
I know they're good... but Bart is faster... lightning bolts are much slower than light. Cyclops has dodged lightning... and tagged Northstar shifty. Additionally Bart heals at an incredibly accelerated rate...

Yep. yes Flashes heal as fast as they can run.

xmarksthespot
Yep. yes Flashes heal as fast as they can run. Well he heals rapidly, he doesn't necessarily heal correctly though... so he could technically get very messed up.

Mmmm... devil's advocate. droolio

King_Mungi
But lightning bolts AT BEST go half the speed of light. erm They are electrical bolts, and not pure light.

Exactally, that's still uberly fast and the handbooks state they can go 99% the speed of light but don't as it would hurt them and the environment.

I know they're good... but Bart is faster... lightning bolts are much slower than light. Cyclops has dodged lightning... and tagged Northstar shifty. Additionally Bart heals at an incredibly accelerated rate...

It's an example to show their speed that they can keep up, as Bart does not go the speed of the light from the get go. He needs momentum, which can give someone like Aurora time to use hypnotism light or create one of those massive explosions. Anyone know what I'm talking about? cool Bah! Cyclops tagged Northstar when he wasn't even looking and at that time was just Quicksilver's speed. Now Cyclops dodging lightening I'm going to have to call PIS id he could do something as shown below. As does Northstar and Aurora actually, accelerated metabolism as they coin it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_18.jpg

ST0RM SHAD0W
Flash vibrates his hand though that Shush guy's skull and kills him and a few other before he gets to the second s.

xmarksthespot
As does Northstar and Aurora actually, accelerated metabolism as they coin it. But not as fast as the Flashes.

King_Mungi
Accelerated Metabolism:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/NorthStar4p05.jpg

King_Mungi
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Flash vibrates his hand though that Shush guy's skull and kills him and a few other before he gets to the second s.

Kid Flash not regular Flash.

But not as fast as the Flashes.

No, but it gives them also a healing factor. I think people are getting confused as Kid Flash is quite lower in skill than Flash though.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Kid Flash not regular Flash.

Bart could still do it.

King_Mungi
Bart could still do it.

Show me when Impulse has done something like that

xmarksthespot
There are like 19 other people in this fight... why did this become solely KF vs NS/Aurora...

ST0RM SHAD0W
Show me when Impulse has done something like that

What vibrate?

King_Mungi
There are like 19 other people in this fight... why did this become solely KF vs NS/Aurora...

Shaman can create the Void, Jeffries can create nuclear explosions, Marrina alone has taken on the Avengers, Sasquatch can turn into Tanaraq same with Snowbird, Guardian can speedblitz a crap load of people shuting off their brains and what not.

King_Mungi
What vibrate?

Instantly do something like that, speed off and vibrate someone's skull. Once again he needs momentum to be at top speed, giving Aurora and Northstar the ability to fend him off.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Instantly do something like that, speed off and vibrate someone's skull. Once again he needs momentum to be at top speed, giving Aurora and Northstar the ability to fend him off.

He's never killed anyone with it, but he doesn't have to build momentum to vibrate someone's skull.

He doesn't even to build momentum to do it inbetween a word.

xmarksthespot
Shaman can create the Void, Jeffries can create nuclear explosions, Marrina alone has taken on the Avengers, Sasquatch can turn into Tanaraq same with Snowbird, Guardian can speedblitz a crap load of people shuting off their brains and what not. And doing all this would be in character? huh Won't somebody think of the children.

King_Mungi
And doing all this would be in character? huh Won't somebody think of the children.

Actually yes, Snowbird can control herself in Tanaraq form, Sasquatch merely transforms if he experiences pain or anger, Marrina doesn't have a choice when she goes into Levithan form, Guardian has manipulated people's brains in the past especially in cyborg mode, Jeffries probally wouldn't set off nuclear explosions unless completly necessary.

He's never killed anyone with it, but he doesn't have to build momentum to vibrate someone's skull.

He doesn't even to build momentum to do it inbetween a word.

I never said he needed momentum to vibrate the skull, but to get to Shaman before Aurora and Northstar step in is the key. Also how would he even know to go after Shaman first?

If Flash needs momentum to reach top speed, why wouldn't Kid Flash?

xmarksthespot
For the most part Sassie wouldn't go into Tanaraq mode would he? And really... how often does Snowbird become Tanaraq...? And why has Marrina transformed...?

Tactile telekinesis dissassembles machinery... Superboy, Starfire, Wonder Girl all capable of speedblitzing... Beast Boy isn't limited to creatures of the North...

There are things Bart can do that Wally can't... like remembering everything he ever learns at superspeed. shifty

ST0RM SHAD0W
I never said he needed momentum to vibrate the skull, but to get to Shaman before Aurora and Northstar step in is the key. Also how would he even know to go after Shaman first?

If Flash needs momentum to reach top speed, why wouldn't Kid Flash?

Well even if Northstar and Aruora step in Superboy could still do it.

Or Superboy could take tha pair out by himself leaving Flash to be able to do it.

He doesn't need to be at top speed to do it inbetween a word.

King_Mungi
For the most part Sassie wouldn't go into Tanaraq mode would he?

Tactile telekinesis dissassembles machinery... Superboy, Starfire, Wonder Girl all capable of speedblitzing... Beast Boy isn't limited to creatures of the North...

There are things Bart can do that Wally can't... like remembering everything he ever learns at superspeed. shifty

Yep, at the end of volume 1 he was noticing each time he eas transforming he was still losing himself to Tanaraq regardless of pain or rage.

Guardian, Vindicator, Box, Marrina (depending on location) are capable as well. Guardian can go light speed as well. Depending on which version of Snowbird you pick neither is she actually, "now she can assume the form of any creature wether it's indigenous to the Arctic or not". Read the bios sad

No prep :P

ST0RM SHAD0W
For the most part Sassie wouldn't go into Tanaraq mode would he? And really... how often does Snowbird become Tanaraq...? And why has Marrina transformed...?

Exactly, and who cares if they can turn into Tanaraq if Wonder Girl has her lasso around him or her.

King_Mungi
Well even if Northstar and Aruora step in Superboy could still do it.

Or Superboy could take tha pair out by himself leaving Flash to be able to do it.

He doesn't need to be at top speed to do it inbetween a word.

Guardian, Box and Vindicator are capable of speedblitzing as well. Plus Aurora has her own tactile telekinesis as well, plus more abilities that would instantly knock him out.

With the amount of people in this fight good luck trying to do it, plus the fact he has no idea what Shaman is capable of so why would he go after him first?

xmarksthespot
Yep, at the end of volume 1 he was noticing each time he eas transforming he was still losing himself to Tanaraq regardless of pain or rage.

Guardian, Vindicator, Box, Marrina (depending on location) are capable as well. Guardian can go light speed as well. Depending on which version of Snowbird you pick neither is she actually, "now she can assume the form of any creature wether it's indigenous to the Arctic or not". Read the bios sad

No prep :P I choose retro Snowbird shifty big grin.

Raven can suck the will to fight right out of them... Raven hungers...

King_Mungi
Exactly, and who cares if they can turn into Tanaraq if Wonder Girl has her lasso around him or her.

and that would do?...shock him? so what, the guy is older than the Earth and punked Zarathos and Kulan Gath in one day. He could always just do what he did to Talisman and give her a Magical Backlash.

King_Mungi
Raven can suck the will to fight right out of them... Raven hungers...

Retro Snowbird as in immortal or mortal form?

and Shaman can give it back, as he has done in the battle against Carcass when he saved the multiverse.

xmarksthespot
and Shaman can give it back, as he has done in the battle against Carcass when he saved the multiverse. Mortal... shifty
Then she just keeps feeding... she's very hungry...

huh Saved the multiverse...?

King_Mungi
Mortal... shifty
Then she just keeps feeding... she's very hungry...

Mortal can transform into any animal in the world smile

and he has a crap load of tricks up his sleeve.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Guardian, Box and Vindicator are capable of speedblitzing as well. Plus Aurora has her own tactile telekinesis as well, plus more abilities that would instantly knock him out.

With the amount of people in this fight good luck trying to do it, plus the fact he has no idea what Shaman is capable of so why would he go after him first?

Superboy has abilities to knock her out too.

Superboy Prime couldn't even knock out Conner fast..

Why not?

It wasn't stated who goes after who first.

King_Mungi

huh Saved the multiverse...?

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Carcass
"Carcass was a disciple of Khaos and was angry when the Goddess didn't choose him as her champion. He sought to cause "The Unmaking" of the universe, to destroy all of reality. Carcass' malevolant prescence invaded the sacred Land of the Dead, defiling Shaman's people's resting place. Here, Carcass had begun a process known as "The Unmaking", the final dissolution of reality into the chaos from which it sprung. If Carcass was not stopped "The Unmaking" would spread like a virus through the spirit worlds and into this realitiy, nothing would have been spared."

xmarksthespot
Mortal can transform into any animal in the world smile

and he has a crap load of tricks up his sleeve.
Kid Flash... speedblitz. big grin

ST0RM SHAD0W
and that would do?...shock him? so what, the guy is older than the Earth and punked Zarathos and Kulan Gath in one day. He could always just do what he did to Talisman and give her a Magical Backlash.

How would he go about doing this when hes wrapped in the lasso?

xmarksthespot
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Carcass
"Carcass was a disciple of Khaos and was angry when the Goddess didn't choose him as her champion. He sought to cause "The Unmaking" of the universe, to destroy all of reality. Carcass' malevolant prescence invaded the sacred Land of the Dead, defiling Shaman's people's resting place. Here, Carcass had begun a process known as "The Unmaking", the final dissolution of reality into the chaos from which it sprung. If Carcass was not stopped "The Unmaking" would spread like a virus through the spirit worlds and into this realitiy, nothing would have been spared." Similar to the X-verse the AF-verse seems to lie outside of mainstream heirarchy... I doubt the threat was really multiversal... otherwise Roma would have just pimpslapped him...

King_Mungi
Superboy has abilities to knock her out too.

Superboy Prime couldn't even knock out Conner fast..

Why not?

It wasn't stated who goes after who first.

Oh come on now, that was bad. Why would all those other superheros fail holding him yet Superboy could?

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AF118_Aurora.jpg

No, but she is a born speedster with insane reflexes.

xmarksthespot
How would he go about doing this when hes wrapped in the lasso? Wonder Girl's lasso isn't Wonder Woman's. no expression

King_Mungi
How would he go about doing this when hes wrapped in the lasso?

Just by looking at her

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

Similar to the X-verse the AF-verse seems to lie outside of mainstream heirarchy... I doubt the threat was really multiversal... otherwise Roma would have just pimpslapped him...

It was an Infinity Crusade tie-in, and they stopped it before it was. If they allowed it to begin then it would have been and Roma most likelt would have stepped in.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Oh come on now, that was bad. Why would all those other superheros fail holding him yet Superboy could?

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AF118_Aurora.jpg

No, but she is a born speedster with insane reflexes.

Because Conner is real powerful don't under estimate him.

Conner has Superman speed and reflexes among other abilities equal to Superman.

That scan all that guy was doing was standing there, Superboys not gonna stand there.

King_Mungi

That scan all that guy was doing was standing there, Superboys not gonna stand there.

I don't, he's a great character and I have a crap load of Young Justice and comics of SUperboy when he first came out when he had the biker jacket and earing....good old 90's

Show me where Conner is equal to Superman in speed and reflexes.

No he was charging at her, and she shown the light on him.

Skeets
All of you are fools for debating against Mungi and his Alpha flight.

xmarksthespot
When has Guardian gone light speed? huh
All of you are fools for debating against Mungi and his Alpha flight. Indeed.

Kid Flash... speeblitz shifty

ST0RM SHAD0W
Wonder Girl's lasso isn't Wonder Woman's. no expression

Yeah, but its similar, plus expels Zeus's lightning when used in anger.

King_Mungi

If you read the bios you would know sad

Guardian/Vindicator
Alpha Flight #90-Here is the history of Mac of what happened to him during Alpha Flight #12, when everyone thought he died. He became a cyborg that was meant to battle against Galactus, and shows his intelligence and skill probing into the computer network. Mac is also thousands of years old, I bet you guess didn't know that big grin

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight90-06.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight90-07.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight90-08.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight90-09.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight90-10.jpg

Skeets
Indeed.

Kid Flash... speeblitz shifty
If Mungi said they did something they did it and then he'll come in here with the scans......weep

No one knows Alpha flight enough to debate against them.

xmarksthespot
If you read the bios you would know sad I skimmed the bio ctrl+F... "light" and "speed"... came up empty.

P.S. I really didn't need to see that much of Guardian...

King_Mungi
If Mungi said they did something they did it and then he'll come in here with the scans......weep

No one knows Alpha flight enough to debate against them.

haha...and I did post the scans smile

Not my problem cool

I skimmed the bio ctrl+F... "light" and "speed"... came up empty.

P.S. I really didn't need to see that much of Guardian...

Yeah just stick with the actual Guardian bio, it's on the bottom of the page.

Oh? wanna see Puck having what looks to be a giant er...never mind, vol.2 was odd.

xmarksthespot
Yeah just stick with the actual Guardian bio, it's on the bottom of the page.

Oh? wanna see Puck having what looks to be a giant er...never mind, vol.2 was odd. This:? huh

Speed: The Guardian suit allows the user to travel speeds of Mach 1, yet has been shown to be able to surpass that. However, perhaps his most spectacular power was his ability to suspend his positioning to the Earth while it literally turned under him, allowing him to travel West at high speed depending on his latitude positioning. With this "shunt" Mac reaches up 18.5 miles per second. Escape velocity is 7 miles per second. This power can be used over long distances or used in battles for short distances to suprize his opponents.

Lets hope they're all fighting in the direction of the earth's rotation... huh

ST0RM SHAD0W
I don't, he's a great character and I have a crap load of Young Justice and comics of SUperboy when he first came out when he had the biker jacket and earing....good old 90's

Show me where Conner is equal to Superman in speed and reflexes.

No he was charging at her, and she shown the light on him.

The Superboy Prime fight shows that he has that and possibly as strong if not, not that far behind.

King_Mungi
This:? huh

Speed: The Guardian suit allows the user to travel speeds of Mach 1, yet has been shown to be able to surpass that. However, perhaps his most spectacular power was his ability to suspend his positioning to the Earth while it literally turned under him, allowing him to travel West at high speed depending on his latitude positioning. With this "shunt" Mac reaches up 18.5 miles per second. Escape velocity is 7 miles per second. This power can be used over long distances or used in battles for short distances to suprize his opponents.

Close....

Wormhole: When Mac's power battery was damaged in the battle with Omega Flight, he had to remove it before it exploded. In order to save his wife and himself he activated the suit's fail-safe system and ignited the suit's ultimate expression of its electromagnetic gravitational capabilities. Mac was teleported at faster-than-light-speeds and was thrust into the space-time continuum. He came to rest on Ganymede, the largest of the Jupiter's moons. It not only teleported him millions of miles away, but thousands of years into the past.
Retrieved from "http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I"

King_Mungi
The Superboy Prime fight shows that he has that and possibly as strong if not, not that far behind.

Yeah that doesn't make much sense at all, as he got creamed by Supergirl and their first fight he got creamed by S.Prime.

xmarksthespot
Close....

Wormhole: When Mac's power battery was damaged in the battle with Omega Flight, he had to remove it before it exploded. In order to save his wife and himself he activated the suit's fail-safe system and ignited the suit's ultimate expression of its electromagnetic gravitational capabilities. Mac was teleported at faster-than-light-speeds and was thrust into the space-time continuum. He came to rest on Ganymede, the largest of the Jupiter's moons. It not only teleported him millions of miles away, but thousands of years into the past.
Retrieved from "http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I" Seems like a one-off to me... not exactly "in character". And really what good is he to his team if he suddenly travels millions of miles away and thousands of years into the past? shifty

batdude123

Oh really?? Connor is in no way equal to Superman. Superboy's only thing about him is his taktile telekinesis. Other than that, he is below Superman is every way. Can you post some scans Connor being Superman's equal in these ways? Also, Superboy is in no way as strong as Superman. no

King_Mungi
Lets hope they're all fighting in the direction of the earth's rotation... huh

Well that really doesn't matter, he only needs the earth's direction to do 18.5 miles per second, Escape velocity is 7 miles per second. The lightspeed is him just unleashing his entire E-M spectrum potential.

batdude123

You are using a fight where Superboy got his ass handed to him on a platter as a reference??? no

batdude123
Oh really?? Connor is in no way equal to Superman. Superboy only has the taktile tk as an advantage. Other than that, he is below Superman is every way. Can you post some scans of Connor being Superman's equal in these ways? Also, Superboy is in no way as strong as Superman. no Connor is in NO WAY Clark.

King_Mungi
Seems like a one-off to me... not exactly "in character". And really what good is he to his team if he suddenly travels millions of miles away and thousands of years into the past? shifty

He can control it with his cybernetic parts now, as his intelligence and body have amplified to unreal levels thanks to the people who made him to go against Galactus...and beat him mind you cool

xmarksthespot
Well that really doesn't matter, he only needs the earth's direction to do 18.5 miles per second, Escape velocity is 7 miles per second. The lightspeed is him just unleashing his entire E-M spectrum potential. It doesn't say he can travel at escape velocity does it? Seems like it's just giving it as a reference...
As for FTL... I'll reiterate.

Seems like a one-off to me... not exactly "in character". And really what good is he to his team if he suddenly travels millions of miles away and thousands of years into the past?

Has he been shown to move and fight at FTL a la Flashes?

vs Galactus is crap and you know it stick out tongue

ST0RM SHAD0W
Yeah that doesn't make much sense at all, as he got creamed by Supergirl and their first fight he got creamed by S.Prime.

He said he was holding back in the second fight about the first fight as for the fight with Supergirl he coulda been doing the same.

Anyway Supergirl at that point was doing all kinds of crazy shit and if you use that example of her she might be able to take Alpah Flight out by her self.

ST0RM SHAD0W
You are using a fight where Superboy got his ass handed to him on a platter as a reference??? no

Did I state which one I was using because I don't think I did.....

xmarksthespot
I thought Supergirl was supposed to be physically stronger than Superman?

batdude123
Did I state which one I was using because I don't think I did.....

You kept bringing up the Superboy vs. Superboy Prime fight as an example.

ST0RM SHAD0W

Uh, he's a clone of Clark.....

ST0RM SHAD0W
You kept bringing up the Superboy vs. Superboy Prime fight as an example.

They fought more then once.

xmarksthespot
Uh, he's a clone of Clark..... And Lex Luthor... and he didn't exactly receive all of Lex's intellect now did he?

batdude123
I thought Supergirl was supposed to be physically stronger than Superman?

Uh huh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirl8vj.jpg
http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman3oa.jpg
http://img51.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman26ak.jpg

King_Mungi
It doesn't say he can travel at escape velocity does it? Seems like it's just giving it as a reference...
As for FTL... I'll reiterate.

Seems like a one-off to me... not exactly "in character". And really what good is he to his team if he suddenly travels millions of miles away and thousands of years into the past?

Has he been shown to move and fight at FTL a la Flashes?

vs Galactus is crap and you know it stick out tongue

Sorry not sure what your asking, but here is an example of him doing the teleportation. He has done it close quarters inside building and short distances going directly behind a person and blasting them. I'm not even factoring in his light speed feature in this fight anyways.

Long distances:
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_21.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_22.jpg

Short distances:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_090_03.jpg

He wouldn't travel into the past if he had more control, as he traveled faster than light speeds which through him into his time portal jazz.

naaa...it was a weakened Galactus that couldn't use cosmic energy blasts cool

batdude123
Uh, he's a clone of Clark.....

So??? If you are going to use that as an example, it doesn't help your argument in the slightest bit. He hasn't demonstrated anything on Superman's level. Once again, Connor is NOT Clark's equal.

King_Mungi
He said he was holding back in the second fight about the first fight as for the fight with Supergirl he coulda been doing the same.

Anyway Supergirl at that point was doing all kinds of crazy shit and if you use that example of her she might be able to take Alpah Flight out by her self.

No that was confident Conner always being cocky, that's his character. If the entire Doom Patrol, Teen Titans the Flashes couldn't stop him but Superboy could? na da. Something is wrong.

Like what? she got owened by SUperman, and her evil clone got owned by Wonder Woman. Show me another time where he has had equal superman strength and speed

ST0RM SHAD0W
And Lex Luthor... and he didn't exactly receive all of Lex's intellect now did he?

He said he was in NO WAY Clark, and in a way he is.

Superboy's already shown to be very high in strength, speed ect ect..

So WTF does it matter if he's got all or just not very far behind.

xmarksthespot
Sorry not sure what your asking, but here is an example of him doing the teleportation. He has done it close quarters inside building and short distances going directly behind a person and blasting them. I'm not even factoring in his light speed feature in this fight anyways.

Long distances:
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_21.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_22.jpg

Short distances:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_090_03.jpg

He wouldn't travel into the past if he had more control, as he traveled faster than light speeds which through him into his time portal jazz.

naaa...it was a weakened Galactus that couldn't use cosmic energy blasts cool Kid Flash... Speedblitz... shifty

King_Mungi
He said he was in NO WAY Clark, and in a way he is.

Superboy's already shown to be very high in strength, speed ect ect..

So WTF does it matter if he's got all or just not very far behind.

Once again show me speed and strength levels that are equal or not far behind SUperman.

King_Mungi
Kid Flash... Speedblitz... shifty

SHaman banished Blink to the Void and makes her lose her mind cool

ST0RM SHAD0W
No that was confident Conner always being cocky, that's his character. If the entire Doom Patrol, Teen Titans the Flashes couldn't stop him but Superboy could? na da. Something is wrong.

Like what? she got owened by SUperman, and her evil clone got owned by Wonder Woman. Show me another time where he has had equal superman strength and speed

Conner beat the Teen Titans and Outsiders if I remeber right and the Flashs did handle him for what 3 years or something like that.

She got put down by them after probably all the fan boy complaints about her owing everyone.

Did you read her streak she had?

batdude123
Since you're not in the tourney, I think it's time you told us who you were going to pick when Khell asked you to be his partner. smile

xmarksthespot
SHaman banished Blink to the Void and makes her lose her mind cool Shaman has no will to fight... he's been drained dry...

And really those Guardian scans didn't show that he's that great a match in terms of speed. He very nearly gets hit by projectile energy and the stunt takes a lot out of him by his own admission. He's not exactly flying around in controlled flight at the speed of the earth's rotation.

ST0RM SHAD0W
laughing out loud

I just saw a mad smilie over one of my posts.

King_Mungi
Conner beat the Teen Titans and Outsiders if I remeber right and the Flashs did handle him for what 3 years or something like that.

She got put down by them after probably all the fan boy complaints about her owing everyone.

Did you read her streak she had?

With Brainiac, Lex Luthor and when the team didn't even want to fight SUperboy. Plus you can't even compare the numbers S.Prime fought. Wait you think Superboy could beat the three Flashes as they failed to beat S.Prime. No way would Conner have a better showing than three Flashes

No they explained it last issue is that people like SUperman and co have had their powers for years and know how to hold back. However, she doesn't as they mentioned.

I have her streak the entire series thus far

Since you're not in the tourney, I think it's time you told us who you were going to pick when Khell asked you to be his partner. smile

Guardian

Shaman has no will to fight... he's been drained dry...

And really those Guardian scans didn't show that he's that great a match in terms of speed. He very nearly gets hit by projectile energy and the stunt takes a lot out of him by his own admission. He's not exactly flying around in controlled flight at the speed of the earth's rotation.

Actually no he wouldn't, as other sorcessors and demons have tried and failed. The only one who can suck him dry and take away his confidence is Talisman and himself

Actually that;s old Guardian pre-upgrade and actually one of his first apperances. Also no he doesn't have to get nearly hit he can do it whenever, and he has caught up with Northstar using the same trick and killed him in the Master timeline (AF #128-130)

xmarksthespot
Actually that;s old Guardian pre-upgrade and actually one of his first apperances. Also no he doesn't have to get nearly hit he can do it whenever, and he has caught up with Northstar using the same trick and killed him in the Master timeline (AF #128-130) no expression I know he can do it whenever... but in that scan I'm saying he was nearly hit by projectile energy... I'd imagine heat vision is just as fast and probably faster.

Northstar just happened to be travelling along the latitude of the earth's rotation? Shadowcat can apparently do the same thing.

batdude123
Guardian

I was actually considering him as well. erm

King_Mungi
no expression I know he can do it whenever... but in that scan I'm saying he was nearly hit by projectile energy... I'd imagine heat vision is just as fast and probably faster.

Well Qwrlln Guardian is literally a computer, Madison Jeffries and Forge working together struggled to keep up with him. So his reflexes would be vastly superior to the version I posted the scans of.

His shields have blocked a nucler explosions with Vindicator III, as well as getting hit by full blasts from Vindicator II, Human Torch, Shaman, Windshear, Witchfire merely triggered him to activate his computer mind but he took no physical damage.

edit: Sorry folks I have to go to bed, it's 2am here and I work at 7:30

xmarksthespot
He'd get disassembled with a touch. stick out tongue

Goodnight.

ST0RM SHAD0W
With Brainiac, Lex Luthor and when the team didn't even want to fight SUperboy. Plus you can't even compare the numbers S.Prime fought. Wait you think Superboy could beat the three Flashes as they failed to beat S.Prime. No way would Conner have a better showing than three Flashes

No they explained it last issue is that people like SUperman and co have had their powers for years and know how to hold back. However, she doesn't as they mentioned.

I have her streak the entire series thus far

The team didn't want to fight Superboy, but they were.

Wonder Girl even wraped her lasso around Superboy and shocked him with ZEUS' lightning and it didn't do anything to him.

He beat the Teens Titans by himself.

I'm not compairing the numbers Superboy Prime fought to the ones Conner did, but I don't see why he couldn't punch their heads off and what not and take alot of them out too.

I never said he could beat three Flashes.

You said the Flashes couldn't stop Superboy Prime and they did for awhile.

I just looked back at the Supergirl issue too and Wonder Women and Superman didn't own them.

They both got hits in then the Supergirls wanted to fight more then Batman tried to threaten them, but instead of fighting still they just had Wonder Women wrap them in her lasso.

That was not owning.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Devil Lance

I was thinking the exact same thing, DL.

I don't see what AF has on Kid Flash.

King_Mungi
He'd get disassembled with a touch. stick out tongue

Goodnight.

Good luck trying to touch him with his forcefield, durability and abilities. Aurora can do the exact same thing.

The team didn't want to fight Superboy, but they were.

Wonder Girl even wraped her lasso around Superboy and shocked him with ZEUS' lightning and it didn't do anything to him.

He beat the Teens Titans by himself.

I'm not compairing the numbers Superboy Prime fought to the ones Conner did, but I don't see why he couldn't punch their heads off and what not and take alot of them out too.

I never said he could beat three Flashes.

You said the Flashes couldn't stop Superboy Prime and they did for awhile.

I just looked back at the Supergirl issue too and Wonder Women and Superman didn't own them.

They both got hits in then the Supergirls wanted to fight more then Batman tried to threaten them, but instead of fighting still they just had Wonder Women wrap them in her lasso.

That was not owning.

and? so was their full heart in it? unlikely

the lasso as even you mentioned is dependent on rage. Would she really be full of rage fighting her boyfriend at that time? Not likely

S.Prime broke out of the phantom zone and speedbltized the Flashes...speed blitzed them. They literally had no choice but to send him into the speed force.

As they held back, but that doesn't prove he is Superman level...far from it actually. Once again look at the Teen Titans tie in with the S.Prime fight and you honestly tell me if regular Superboy could do that,

Techincally he did.

No if they have to run him into the speedforce to stop him, yet Superboy faired better yeah bull crap. He still ended up dying in the end anyways. So once again show me proof where he is equal to superman in strength and speed.

Actually they did, they didn't do jack all to them.

No I have the issue, we clearly see the skill and strength difference. Reread Superman speech to her. He comments she isn't stronger, just she has no control while everyone else does and that is what makes her seem stronger at first.

doctorstrongbad
Alpha Flight has the experience to win this battle. Why don't people start matching up who they think would fight and which person would win.

ST0RM SHAD0W
and? so was their full heart in it? unlikely

the lasso as even you mentioned is dependent on rage. Would she really be full of rage fighting her boyfriend at that time? Not likely

S.Prime broke out of the phantom zone and speedbltized the Flashes...speed blitzed them. They literally had no choice but to send him into the speed force.

As they held back, but that doesn't prove he is Superman level...far from it actually. Once again look at the Teen Titans tie in with the S.Prime fight and you honestly tell me if regular Superboy could do that,

Techincally he did.

No if they have to run him into the speedforce to stop him, yet Superboy faired better yeah bull crap. He still ended up dying in the end anyways. So once again show me proof where he is equal to superman in strength and speed.

Actually they did, they didn't do jack all to them.

No I have the issue, we clearly see the skill and strength difference. Reread Superman speech to her. He comments she isn't stronger, just she has no control while everyone else does and that is what makes her seem stronger at first.

Yeah they were, he almost killed Cyborg.

Wonder Girl even said I have to do this I'm a warrior, putting aside their relationship.

She shocked him twice with Zeus' lighting and it didn't hurt him, the second time though it got him otta the trance, but he still wasn't hurt.

Yeah and they held him there for years, they did take care of him for awhile.

Then when Bart came back after Superboy Prime, Superboy Prime was scared s***less of Bart.

What do a heat vision blast that kills lots of the people who Superboy Prime did?

Yeah, I think he could do that.

Conner and Kara both let out heat vision blasts at each other and Conners proved to be as strong as hers.

Look, she says intresting theory I'd like to see you try it.

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=271le.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=280xg.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=298ss.jpg
Thats where the fight ends that wasn't a owning.

King_Mungi
Yeah they were, he almost killed Cyborg.

Wonder Girl even said I have to do this I'm a warrior, putting aside their relationship.

She shocked him twice with Zeus' lighting and it didn't hurt him, the second time though it got him otta the trance, but he still wasn't hurt.

Yeah and they held him there for years, they did take care of him for awhile.

Then when Bart came back after Superboy Prime, Superboy Prime was scared s***less of Bart.

What do a heat vision blast that kills lots of the people who Superboy Prime did?

Yeah, I think he could do that.

Conner and Kara both let out heat vision blasts at each other and Conners proved to be as strong as hers.

Look, she says intresting theory I'd like to see you try it.

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=271le.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=280xg.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=298ss.jpg
Thats where the fight ends that wasn't a owning.

No they wern't, and that was Superboy's doing as they were holding back. He nearly killed them because they didn't want to fight him as stated.

Uh huh...but comparing them to the entire Teen Titans army from past to present, JSA, and the Flash you can't even compare the two. How do you figure getting annihilated the first time, and a weakened Superboy as said in Teen Titans just before IC #6 could hold him off? no thanks, as said he barely could fly.

The angeier she is the stronger it is, and it's magic...why wouldn't it work? He doesn't have a magic resitance, neither does Superman.

and? he was proving to much for them, that's why they had to send him into the speed force. He friggin speed blitzed all three, but Conner could keep up? na...it's bull.

he said stay away from me Bart, how was he scared shitless, but do you honestly think Superboy can actually hold a candle to Flash? Show me where Superboy has equal Superman speed and strength

and a second later his jaw is broken, and she didn't even want to fight.

What?

Show them the scans of them just gettinf floored before that speech

xmarksthespot
Kid Flash. Speedblitz.

King_Mungi
Kid Flash. Speedblitz.

That is not going to happen, especially as he is not skilled as Flash and needs momentum just like his mentor.

xmarksthespot
So you think Wally couldn't take them down either? huh

Northstar and Aurora don't hold a dim candle to the Flashes...

I've been reading the bios... a lot of the things it lists seem to be one offs that never happen again...

King_Mungi
So you think Wally couldn't take them down either? huh

Northstar and Aurora don't hold a dim candle to the Flashes...

I've been reading the bios... a lot of the things it lists seem to be one offs that never happen again...

No Wally could as he is more skilled that's my point

Kid Flash they possibly can as no one knows who each other are or their abilities and out of them the twins are the more experienced speedsters.

like?

xmarksthespot
Basic knowledge. Why wouldn't they know who each other are?

They're also infinitely slower than Kid Flash.
You said this:
If it's Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash they lose. Unless Shaman puts out a magical spell before then, which I doubt. In a vs JLA thread. Here we have Superman-lite, WW-lite, and Kid Flash (can you definitively say Wally is faster than Bart or vice versa?) + a whole lot of others.

Being very experienced at running comparatively slow isn't going to help you win any races.

Mainly the things Shaman does...

King_Mungi
Basic knowledge. Why wouldn't they know who each other are?

They're also infinitely slower than Kid Flash.
You said this:
In a vs JLA thread. Here we have Superman-lite, WW-lite, and Kid Flash (can you definitively say Wally is faster than Bart or vice versa?) + a whole lot of others.

Being very experienced at running comparatively slow isn't going to help you win any races.

Mainly the things Shaman does...

If you did that, than Shaman could use the spirits to find each persons weaknesses. Basic knowledge doesn't give them strength and weaknesses.

Ummm...yeah I said it, but their not like them at all. Their far weaker and not even close to being as experienced

You nuts? they are capable of going 99% speed of light. Guardian could put an E-M shield around them to reach their full potential. Actually Flash is faster than Bart, so your point?

Why just because he doesn't go through his endless of spells all in one fight so it's void? His pouch has trillions of spells and artifacts they don't go away if he doesn't use them.

xmarksthespot
Spirits? huh

In relative terms as both can go FTL there's really no significance to it. Northstar and Aurora never go anywhere near that fast. In character. They can't take it. There's no prep so why've they got an EM shield around them? Have they ever actually travelled at 0.99c?

His pouch is very Batman. If I'm allowed to use Batman as an adjective.

The whole Flashes need to build momentum thing seems kind of hollow. There are many multiple times they don't show this need.
Do Northstar and Aurora not need to build any momentum at all?

batdude123
You can't use Batman without the word "pwnage" in the same sentence. cool

xmarksthespot
You can't use Batman without the word "pwnage" in the same sentence. cool Like my sig? eek!

batdude123
Like my sig? eek!

I already told you it was a horrible piece of shit!!! mad

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Spirits? huh

In relative terms as both can go FTL there's really no significance to it. Northstar and Aurora never go anywhere near that fast. In character.

His pouch is very Batman. If I'm allowed to use Batman as an adjective.

The whole Flashes need to build momentum thing seems kind of hollow. There are many multiple times they don't show this need.
Do Northstar and Aurora not need to build any momentum at all?

Talisman commands the spirits, while SHaman can also ask for their aid. View the Talisman section

They can't? Northstar on the drop of a time went escape velocity to save Paulie, Aurora dogged lightening blasts, Northstar ran mach 18.7 and wasn't pushing himself. They can go that fast, but it would cause the environment and them harm. However, if Guardian gives them an E-M shield than they are capable of doing so.

Doesn't change the fact everything he has ever done or collected is with him at all times.

Never said, they move by manipulate kinetic energy nothing about momentum from what I recall.

xmarksthespot
Talisman commands the spirits, while SHaman can also ask for their aid. View the Talisman section

They can't? Northstar on the drop of a time went escape velocity to save Paulie, Aurora dogged lightening blasts, Northstar ran mach 18.7 and wasn't pushing himself. They can go that fast, but it would cause the environment and them harm. However, if Guardian gives them an E-M shield than they are capable of doing so.

Doesn't change the fact everything he has ever done or collected is with him at all times.

Never said, they move by manipulate kinetic energy nothing about momentum from what I recall.
Why is Talisman involved?

Why would Guardian suddenly give them an EM shield...? Have they ever gone 0.99c before?

Anything that moves has momentum, anything that accelerates incurs a change in momentum. The Flashes have a valid excuse - the Speed Force. What's NS and Aurora's...?
Tempest could just freeze the water in their eyes blinding them so they can run (nowhere near) 0.99c right into a wall. big grin

King_Mungi
Why is Talisman involved?

Why would Guardian suddenly give them an EM shield... have they ever gone 0.99c before?

Anything that moves has momentum, anything that accelerates incurs a change in momentum. The Flashes have a valid excuse - the Speed Force. What's NS and Aurora's...?
Tempest could just freeze the water in their eyes blinding them so they can run (nowhere near) 0.99c right into a wall. big grin

She's not, I'm using her as an example as they have the same powers. She can command the spirits, he can ask for their aid as he passed her Spirit Test that allows him to fall forth the spirits for

Basic knowledge of Kid Flash. No, never needed to.

As stated to reach their speed and accelerate they need momentum, so they are not at light speed right off the bat. Unknown, as I said they never mentioned anything about needing momentum. Aurora didn't need momentum to zig zag between the lightening or Northstar to save Paulie from space.

meh! once again look at AF's powers and that's nothing. Actually they have a high tolerance to cold and heat and why would he react faster than them when their obviously far faster and have higher reflexes?

batdude123
Um, Shaman turns them all into poop.

Guardian does some wierd technological sh*t to all of them.

Tanaraq goes all beastial on them

Blah blah blah

All that said, Teen Titans 10/10. no expression

xmarksthespot
She's not, I'm using her as an example as they have the same powers. She can command the spirits, he can ask for their aid as he passed her Spirit Test that allows him to fall forth the spirits for

Basic knowledge of Kid Flash. No, never needed to.

As stated to reach their speed and accelerate they need momentum, so they are not at light speed right off the bat. Unknown, as I said they never mentioned anything about needing momentum. Aurora didn't need momentum to zig zag between the lightening or Northstar to save Paulie from space.

meh! once again look at AF's powers and that's nothing. Actually they have a high tolerance to cold and heat and why would he react faster than them when their obviously far faster and have higher reflexes? This is fun.

Spirits? Seems kind of preppish.

How does basic knowledge of Kid Flash translate to EM shields for Northstar and Aurora and how would he keep up shielding on them if they were to move that fast. Never need to... i.e. they never have.

Even if they did they'd still be 2,997,924.58 m / s slower than lightspeed. Fast but far slower than any Flash worth a dime.

Why is it somehow so easy to say that the Flashes need momentum when they've shown they don't and have a valid reason not to, while NS and Aurora have no such reason and yet they don't need momentum? huh

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>