Identifying People By Their Signature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Ive noticed that here on KMC I often recognize someone familiar, not because of their username, but because of their sig. Some people I never even learn their name, but I instantly attribute them to their sig.

Anyone else do this? Identify someone by their sig, as opposed to their username?

Scythe
Sure.

Much like my goat-boy antics.

Ladyluck
I do it from time to time, but never on purpose.

SelphieT
yeah, I have to agree

Meus Amor
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I do it from time to time, but never on purpose.

LanceWindu
I try not to, since people tend to change sigs a lot.

Meus Amor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395373&highlight=Personal+Theory

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Ive noticed that here on KMC I often recognize someone familiar, not because of their username, but because of their sig. Some people I never even learn their name, but I instantly attribute them to their sig.

Anyone else do this? Identify someone by their sig, as opposed to their username?

I do that on here and also in real life. I "know" lots of people, but I associate things that they have said to me and pretty much every thing I know about them to their face. I honestly don't know the names of half the people I hang out with.

~Da Rev~
I do it all the time. Its easier yes

Punkyhermy
Yeah...I find myself subconciously doing that sometimes...

Vinny Valentine
Very much.

ThePittman
I do it as well but I guess it's hard for people to do it with me since I change my sig about every other day.nobanana

mysterio69
sometimes.

Penelope
What if someone changes sigs like every three days or something?

mysterio69
then you're screwed.

Penelope
Originally posted by mysterio69
then you're screwed.

cry

DanZeke25
I do. I don't notice the person as their sig. But when they post, I don't have to look at the username. I'll see their sig and say "Oh, thats *insert KMC Member here*."

Imaginary
Originally posted by RedAlertv2

Yes... when DarkC changed his name a couple of times, I didn't notice because he kept his sig and av the same.

Penelope
This proves to us that the Sig feature is a very important phenomonon.

Prabhodh
yer anyone remember that guy called pezza?

silver_tears
It's more avvy's for me, like some avvy's will always be a certain person's, like TH first one which was like this dragon thing or the kangaroo he sported.

Penelope
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's more avvy's for me, like some avvy's will always be a certain person's, like TH first one which was like this dragon thing or the kangaroo he sported.

I agree, the avys sorta do it for me. Especielly when its the real pic of the person.

BakaXero
i've never done that.
i mainly use the sigs to find my post eaiser erm
so i can check out responses

Bun Bun
I auctally don't do it that much.

I use their profiles alot to help me remember them.

Captain REX
I tend to do that with people who hold their sigs for awhile.

Bloigen
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I do. I don't notice the person as their sig. But when they post, I don't have to look at the username. I'll see their sig and say "Oh, thats *insert KMC Member here*."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.