Ganner Rhysode and the Holy GBA Game *wall of EPIC text*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
It all started in 5th grade when my good friend Colin and I made friends with (after endlessly harassing) that fattest/biggest loser in school, Andrew. No one in our entire class liked him, so we gave him a break. However, by being friends with him, we were associated with him, and people began to dislike us. However, we stuck by our friend. I at one point our friendship purchased the Gameboy Advance game Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Now, granted, the game wasn't AMAZING, but, I still liked it, and it was mine. I loaned the game to Andrew upon his request.

In eighth grade, all Hell broke loose. Andrew was wearing a turtle neck, and bobing his head, at which point Colin said "Andrew... You're not a turtle."

There was a wave of silence, you could just FEEL the tension. Andrew, deadly serious, glared and turned to Colin, and said in as a meanacingly voice he could muster, "don't you EVER say that to me AGAIN." ... and that was that. However, Colin, curious to his reaction, said it again but a short time later, and Andrew flipped out. He just turned bright red and screamed at Colin to stop. Colin naturally found the fact that he was getting so offended at being called "not a turtle" humorous, and told some of his classmates about it.

Throughout the day, periodically, someone would randomly say "Andrew, you're not a turtle," and the kid would FREAK. Finally, 5th period - Science. That was when everything went down. Andrew was piping off because of a not a turtle comment, when Colin said, "Alright, fine, I'm sorry Andrew... ... you ARE a turtle." Andrew was shaking now, bright red, barely able to sustain the rage building within him.

A peer of mine came up from behind and said, "hey, Andrew, heheh... You're not a turtle." And Andrew lost it. He screamed, picked up a stool, raised it above his head, and began chasing my classmate around the room, trying to hit him as hard as he could. The whole class stood shocked, and Andrew finally was stopped by the teacher and dropped the chair, fuming and out of breath from his long 1/8th lap around the room. Someone piped out, "Andrew, you're not a turtle," and Andrew collapsed to the floor crying.

Our teacher pulled us aside, and stroked his goatee. "Now, guys, I don't know what you guys are saying to Andrew, but it has him really upset, and so you need to stop, now." Colin looked dumbfounded. "... we told him he wasn't a turtle." My teacher's hand lowered from his beard, and he just looked shocked. "Ar... are you serious?" We said yes, but were told to stop regardless. After that, we stopped talking to Andrew, and Colin and I became liked by our peers, and all was good.

Last year, I phoned up Andrew in an attempt to get my game back, which he still had. In the meantime, I decided to taunt the psycho by telling him about how his 5th-8th grade crush was dating a kid he totally hated. He claimed he forgot everything that happened then - he blanked his memory, because that year was the worst of his entire life. From his perspective, the class threw him to the ground, surrounded him, and began chanting, "turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle," and so on and so forth. At this point in the conversation, he was crying.

Apparently, he was so scarred from the event that the next day, he brought a knife to school so he could KILL my friend Colin. However, he couldn't bring himself to harm a former friend, so he returned home and tried to kill himself, but couldn't do it. He now lives in fear of his former classmates, and hates Colin, the one who destroyed his life and turned the world against him.

He went on to say that if I wanted my game back, I should just come over and hang out with him. Naturally, I did NOT want to do this.

Flash forward to yesterday evening. A friend and I were hanging out, and we've decided to take action. We walked to his house, which was empty - his family is on vacation. Being his best friend for three years, I know the layout very well. I stalked around to the back, and stole his spare key. I'm taking it to make a copy tomorrow, and then am returning the original so they don't find it missing. My friends and I will then plan an epic raid of Andrew's house, after much recon when we know he will be gone..

We will learn when he is gone, and we will let ourselves into his home, wearing gloves. We will pilage his house, we will find and return my gameboy game, we will steal his food, his beverages, we will take anything of value that was once ours that he borrowed and refused to return, and possibly more. We'll then stalk around back and take the original key and what it was hidden behind, thus stripping the house of any prints we may have left in case we become suspects, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance will once again be mine, and Andrew will regret the day he ever borrowed my game, the day he ever got angry because he was called "not a turtle," the day he befriended us, the day he was BORN!

Vengeance, my friends, will be mine.

Summary: We are breaking into a fatasses house and stealing my Gameboy game back. Read the full story, it's much more epic.

LanceWindu
Deals with video games? Go here... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/

Raven Guardia
okay that would be great, if it wasn't such a dumb ass thing to do. THERE is always one piece of evidence left behind. Besides don't you think someone will see you? erm

RedAlertv2
When is the raid going down?

Ganner Rhysode
I'm not sure yet. We're working with a very grey time frame. All I can say right now is sometime during this summer.

Meus Amor
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
When is the raid going down? Don't answer that.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Meus Amor
Don't answer that.

Im his friend smile

Ill be participating smile

LanceWindu
Don't answer that.

Too late, not like the answer revealed anything anyways. stick out tongue

Meus Amor
Im his friend smile

Ill be participating smile That is awesome. smile

I don't care smile

And why don't you two plan it in person messed

RedAlertv2
And props for typing out the whole story man. Brings back all the old memories, and incites within me my hatred for that rich fatty.

RedAlertv2
That is awesome. smile

I don't care smile

And why don't you two plan it in person messed Are you Andrew?

Meus Amor
Are you Andrew? Not fat and I live in Washington.

RedAlertv2
What was hilarious was he picked up the stool and started attacking someone who wasnt nearly as involved as Colin or Ganner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.