Spectre Hal v.s Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
when Paralax was Spectre who wins this

bigbran
since this is a spite thread...

against spectre.

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
since this is a spite thread...

against spectre.
que?

batdude123
Originally posted by Redatom65
when Paralax was Spectre who wins this

no expression

*slaps Redatom*

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression

*slaps Redatom* go easy on him, he seems like a dc fanboy.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression

*slaps Redatom* ohh, what is he talking about, paralax was spectre?

batdude123
ohh, what is he talking about, paralax was spectre?

He made a mistake. Parallax took over Hal, however Hal wasn't Parallax when he became the Spectre. Seriously, Spectre for the win 10/10.

rotiart
This is just.. wrong.. wait.. hrmmm.... Its Thanos... Somehow Thanos figures out a way to steal Spectres Heart.... He devours Parallax... All Hail Thanos.. the Wraith of Fearful Vengence!!!...

.... Why would you hate thanos... why..

bigbran
so who is thanos fighting?????

batdude123
so who is thanos fighting?????

What the hell does the thread say?? He's fighting Spectre, and he goes down 10/10. Hell, Thanos would get pwned against Parallax as well, but he's not fighting him. wink

bigbran
i know.band

Mider
thanos becomes the new spector, hopefully he dont have prep and gets turned into an ice cube.

Redatom65
i know nothing about hal as the spectre i was just crious how strong the character is

Skeets
i know nothing about hal as the spectre i was just crious how strong the character is
He's still the spectre.....doh

Redatom65
LMAO whoops

Mider
thanos would need to try to outsmart spectre like joker with myx powers did but then again does thanos have any of that tech? can he trap spectre in a place that would kill millions if he escaped, can thanos perhaps mess with his mind like eclipso but then again the spectre had no host so how smart can the host be, also thanos is he crazy enough to take over spectres mind or do something to him like joker did?

Juntai
TOUGH ONE, but to pick one. . .I GUESS I'll have to go with .. . . The Spectre.

Juntai
i know nothing about hal as the spectre i was just crious how strong the character is Thanos would need a team to have a dream of pulling this off.

sexyking
Originally posted by Juntai
Thanos would need a team to have a dream of pulling this off.

Forget a team he would need an army

Soleran
WoW this one is going to be very close, very close indeed for Thanos.

Close to instant KO, Spectre vs Thanos what a joke. Slap on HOTU and IG even still...................

Avalonofthewind
Spite thread. Thanos loses 10/10.

jrodslam
:Quotes eleveninches:

HAL WINS!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.