45,000 bottle rockets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
To beat DanZeke and his 3.2 million firecrackers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgYh27WtEJA&mode=related&search=

Leo.M
Yeah!!! rock

Captain REX
I actually think that was cooler. lol

It looks like a miniature war with tracer shots and rockets going everywhere...

Xavius
Damn, it won't let me watch it.

DanZeke25
I counted and it was only 42,144.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Captain REX
I actually think that was cooler. lol

It looks like a miniature war with tracer shots and rockets going everywhere...

Speaking of war with bottle rockets...my family builds our own bottle rocket guns, they look like wood guns with a metal pipe inside of them to house the rocket, and a hole cut in the bottom for the fuse, then we take aim at each other and fire away. We had a guy get hit in the eye once and my sister get hit in the thigh and it blew up on her.

Dangerous, but fun. droolio

DanZeke25
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Speaking of war with bottle rockets...my family builds our own bottle rocket guns, they look like wood guns with a metal pipe inside of them to house the rocket, and a hole cut in the bottom for the fuse, then we take aim at each other and fire away. We had a guy get hit in the eye once and my sister get hit in the thigh and it blew up on her.

Dangerous, but fun. droolio

I'm definatley tryig that.

Xavius
That was dope. I would so do a Barrel Roll in the middle of it . . .

Wearing Fire Retardant everything. Lol.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I'm definatley tryig that.

Gotta make it so the sparks are blocked from your body somewhat though, otherwise you'll ruin a lot of shirts.

I had a hand gun, my brother-in-law had a shotgun style, and my dad had a double barrel handgun version.

WrathfulDwarf
Awesome!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Gotta make it so the sparks are blocked from your body somewhat though, otherwise you'll ruin a lot of shirts.

I had a hand gun, my brother-in-law had a shotgun style, and my dad had a double barrel handgun version.

That is great.

stunna1773
thats alot of money

Meus Amor
Where is Danzeke's? confused

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Meus Amor
Where is Danzeke's? confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t411114.html

Meus Amor
Holy shit. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.