Who are the smartest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MARCMAN
Would you agree with this list?

(Super Genius)
-Thanos
-Reed Richards
-Dr Doom
-High Evolutionary, Sinister
-Leader
(Genius)
-Bruce Banner, Hank Pym
-Moira McTaggert, Beast (Henry McCoy), Tony Stark
-Magneto, Charles Xavier, Arcade, Green Goblin (Norman Osborn), Sage
-Dr. Octopus, Shadowcat,
(World Renowned)
- Sasquatch, Apocalypse, Jackal
-Spider-Man, Doc Samson,
(Experts)
-Kang the Conqueror, Red Skull, Dr. Strange, T'Challa

grey fox
Who IS the smartest. Not ARE.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by MARCMAN

(Super Genius)
-Thanos
-Reed Richards
-Dr Doom
-Leader
(Genius)
-Bruce Banner, Hank Pym
-Dr. Octopus, Shadowcat,
(World Renowned)
-Spider-Man, Doc Samson,
(Experts)

Kang should be way higher, at least on Genius. Shadowcat should be WAY lower...so should Arcade. Stranger and T'Challa should be higher.

Rewmac
The Atom and Batman are not even on the list why is that again?

Juntai
Originally posted by Rewmac
The Atom and Batman are not even on the list why is that again? Because its all Marvel characters?

Rewmac
Yeah I can see that...Too much Marvel around here...

The Pict
Originally posted by MARCMAN

(Super Genius)
-Thanos
-Reed Richards
-Dr Doom
-Leader
(Genius)
-Bruce Banner, Hank Pym
-Dr. Octopus, Shadowcat,
(World Renowned)
-Spider-Man, Doc Samson,
(Experts)

reed richards ahead of the high evolutionary?

Scoobless
I'd say Reed is the "smartest", others (like Thanos or the High Evolutionary) are much older and have had access to far more advanced alien sciences/tech to build from.... Reed seems to have the ability to comprehend/understand almost anything whether he's been exposed to it before or not

Doom is very similar in his ability to comprehend things.... but his arrogance is the reason that i say that Reed is smarter, Reed is willing to adapt his viewpoint, when Doom thinks he's right he'll never admit he could have made a mistake

Darth Macabre
Yeah I can see that...Too much Marvel around here...

Way to much.

Originally posted by Scoobless
I'd say Reed is the "smartest", others (like Thanos or the High Evolutionary) are much older and have had access to far more advanced alien sciences/tech to build from.... Reed seems to have the ability to comprehend/understand almost anything whether he's been exposed to it before or not

Doom is very similar in his ability to comprehend things.... but his arrogance is the reason that i say that Reed is smarter, Reed is willing to adapt his viewpoint, when Doom thinks he's right he'll never admit he could have made a mistake

Good post...I agree 100%

Scoobless
Says the guy with the DareDevil Sig and Avy .... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Scoobless
Says the guy with the DareDevil Sig and Avy .... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

laughing Give me a break...I'm in the process of making a Deadshot one.

B dot Rob
Samson should be at LEAST genius. He may not be a super genius in the sciences and stuff but as far as psychology goes, there's probably nobody in marvel better then him. And Black Knight should at least be spiderman level

Takion
Reed discovered the fourth dimension when he was 11 years old.

Grimm22
The Atom and Batman are not even on the list why is that again?

Batman isnt that smart no expression

As Flash put it...

"I say this because Superman figured out how to have a job, a wife, a life."

"Bruce, has money and a cave full of gadgets"

big grin

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Kang should be way higher, at least on Genius. Shadowcat should be WAY lower...so should Arcade. Stranger and T'Challa should be higher. Shadowcat?? if that's Kitty Pryde then why should she be lower? She had a genius level IQ when she was like 13 years old...that's old school, x-men knowledge. big grin

Jyppe
Leader did something Reed wasn't able to do. He was able to make a cure for Hulk. It was never tested though. Thanks to Hercules, Wolverine and some ugly MOFO smile

King KAM
I agree with Reed being the Smartest in the Universe. Thanos isnt as smart as he is a Tactician, people get this confused thanos is a "super-genius", but he is the best tactician in the marvel universe.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch is said to be equal in intelligence to Bruce Banner actually

and no Smart Alec?
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Smart_Alec

ScarletSpider
The real travesty here is no Dr. Vincent Stegron, expert genetecist and all around badass.

Disappear
moira should definitely be lower. the combination of xavier, beast and moira couldn't come up with a cure for the legacy virus for years, despite their combined genetics-specific knowledge. bah.

kitty's a smart girl and a crafty little kid, but she's not on the same level as these other cats. not nearly. takes more than an IQ to make a genius.

and t'challa's at least a genius. his intellect and cunning have outwitted and impressed almost every other superhero he's come across, reed richards included.

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by Disappear
moira should definitely be lower. the combination of xavier, beast and moira couldn't come up with a cure for the legacy virus for years, despite their combined genetics-specific knowledge. bah.

kitty's a smart girl and a crafty little kid, but she's not on the same level as these other cats. not nearly. takes more than an IQ to make a genius.

and t'challa's at least a genius. his intellect and cunning have outwitted and impressed almost every other superhero he's come across, reed richards included. Kitty is registered as having a genuis IQ....no one said she's in the same lvl as the others in the list. Ya she's has no noticeable inventions or major breakthroughs. All in all the test #'s says she is. So what are these other qualities that a person needs to be considered a genius? curious?.....

Like i say she's no Tony Stark , when it comes to inventing stuff. but she's not a totally lame genius. yah, im a kitty lover....and she's far from being a kid. Happy Dance

Darth Martin
Where's Forge?

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
Who IS the smartest. Not ARE.

"Who is the smartest characters" is bad grammar. "Who are the smartest characters?" is better.

sapphiremouse
vote for the WATCHERS... they see and know all.. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.