Who has the best fighting skills?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MARCMAN
Would you agree with this list I found?

In order:
Champion/Gamora
Ogun/Captain America/Wolverine/Hercules/Thor/Beta Ray Bill
Ares
Shang Chi/Iron Fist/X-23/Karnak
Sabertooth/Black Widow/Elektra/Black Panther/Spiral/Mantis/Psylocke
Daredevil/Crossbones/Moondragon/Nick Fury/Deadpool
Shadowcat/Silver Sable/Namor/Gorgon
Spider-Man/Gambit/Thundra/Night Thrasher/Moon Knight
Storm/Callisto/Namorita
Black Cat/The Thing
Punisher/Luke Cage/Kazar

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by MARCMAN

In order:
Champion/Gamora
Ares
Storm/Callisto/Namorita
Black Cat/The Thing
Punisher/Luke Cage/Kazar
Who should be higher:
Karnak
Ka-Zar
Punisher
Daredevil
Moon Knight

Who should be lower:
Namorita

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine should be highest by himself. And put a bunch of blank spaces under his name so he's not so close to the others.

who?-kid

In order:
Champion/Gamora
Ares
Storm/Callisto/Namorita
Black Cat/The Thing
Punisher/Luke Cage/Kazar
You put Champion on top ? big grin

And Luke Cage isn't that great fighter imo. Nick Fury is badass and all, I know that, but he doesn't belong on a "greatest fighter" list.

And Black Cat isn't too impressive either.

jrodslam

In order:
Champion/Gamora
Ares
Storm/Callisto/Namorita
Black Cat/The Thing
Punisher/Luke Cage/Kazar

Punisher, Moon Knight, Fury, Daredevil should all be higher. Especially Punsher.
Cage can be a bit higher as well.
Going by showings, Wolverine should be a bit lower too.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Taskmaster should be right under Champion/Gamora in a class by himself.

Cable and Deadpool should be in the ranks with Cap and Wolverine.

Takion
The Thing. jockey

who?-kid
Spider-Man stick out tongue

The only one (I think) who has created and developed a truly original, elegant and effective fighting style, based on agility, reflexes and strength.

In your face, Champion !

capt it up
thor and herc show deffenitly be lower

batdude123
Champion doesn't even deserve to be on that list. Certainly not on the top. The guy is all talk, and no show. Seriously, he was beaten horribly by She Hulk. no expression

badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
thor and herc show deffenitly be lower
Who are you? shifty

who?-kid
Originally posted by batdude123
Champion doesn't even deserve to be on that list. Certainly not on the top. The guy is all talk, and no show. Seriously, he was beaten horribly by She Hulk. no expression
Yup. Champion is a joke. A bad one.

Blair Wind
Karate Kid no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Karate Kid no expression

Damn straight, but I guess this is just Marvel. erm

ScarletSpider
Luke Cage is a better fighter than he lets on, but I doubt he'd make a who's who list. He palled around with Iron Fist for years and Danny taught him some stuff, but often Cage simply doesn't need it, he's bullet proof and super strong, he really doesn't have to break out the Chop Socky.

Also people who should be on the list:
Shen Kuei the Cat, old Shang Chi foe and he's made several appearances in Deadpool. DP respects him (as much as someone as maligned as DP can ever give respect) and he beat DP down awhile ago too.
Rufus "Super Midnight" Carter, an associate of Shang Chi.
Bengal, a "villain" introduced in Daredevil by Fabian Nicieza, he had some skills (DD only one by using a cheap shot, he'd been beaten and stabbed pretty badly). Bengal almost killed Red Wolf and menaced Punisher and Night Thrasher too. In an appearance in Marvel Knights, Shang Chi said he'd heard of Bengal's prowess.
Batroc has in a couple of his appearances actually showed some real prowess. In a Mark Waid Captain America issue he posed a semi-serious threat to Cap and Hawkeye.
Zaran the Weapons Master is another pretty good fighter, not sure about straigt up hand to hand though, I still bet he's pretty good
Midnight Son
Red Lotus, a recent Claremont creation that didn't suck too bad.
Echo/Ronin blegh
Night Thrasher
Falcon
Nomad
Challenger
most of the 40s heroes

Skeets
Mantis should be top tier with Gamora.

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Mantis should be top tier with Gamora.

Yeah, didn't she put down Thor with just a pressure point touch?

Skeets
Yeah, didn't she put down Thor with just a pressure point touch?
yup one hit ko.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Luke Cage is a better fighter than he lets on, but I doubt he'd make a who's who list. He palled around with Iron Fist for years and Danny taught him some stuff, but often Cage simply doesn't need it, he's bullet proof and super strong, he really doesn't have to break out the Chop Socky.

Also people who should be on the list:
Shen Kuei the Cat, old Shang Chi foe and he's made several appearances in Deadpool. DP respects him (as much as someone as maligned as DP can ever give respect) and he beat DP down awhile ago too.
Rufus "Super Midnight" Carter, an associate of Shang Chi.
Bengal, a "villain" introduced in Daredevil by Fabian Nicieza, he had some skills (DD only one by using a cheap shot, he'd been beaten and stabbed pretty badly). Bengal almost killed Red Wolf and menaced Punisher and Night Thrasher too. In an appearance in Marvel Knights, Shang Chi said he'd heard of Bengal's prowess.
Batroc has in a couple of his appearances actually showed some real prowess. In a Mark Waid Captain America issue he posed a semi-serious threat to Cap and Hawkeye.
Zaran the Weapons Master is another pretty good fighter, not sure about straigt up hand to hand though, I still bet he's pretty good
Midnight Son
Red Lotus, a recent Claremont creation that didn't suck too bad.
Echo/Ronin blegh
Night Thrasher
Falcon
Nomad
Challenger
most of the 40s heroes

Has anyone actually beat the cat ? I know he pwned Deadpool. I'd put the Gorgon on there as well, he officially killed Wolverine. smile

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Has anyone actually beat the cat ? I know he pwned Deadpool. I'd put the Gorgon on there as well, he officially killed Wolverine. smile

Taskmaster did in like 4 or 5 panels, but he's no joke.

I think his skills are better then Wolverines.

That reminds me, Mister X II should be up there too.

King KAM
Champion doesn't even deserve to be on that list. Certainly not on the top. The guy is all talk, and no show. Seriously, he was beaten horribly by She Hulk. no expression ive been saying that for MONTHS and no-one pays attention....

And Ogun should be lower,along with Thor and Herc,and Gamora.

Cap should be number one.

King KAM
and where is Conan?

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
ive been saying that for MONTHS and no-one pays attention....

I've got your back on that one. wink

ScarletSpider
Iron Fist did in an issue of Ostrander's Heroes for Hire. But the Cat had previously beaten Iron Fist, so I'd consider them stalemated and I'd even lean towards the Cat being better, seeing as he and Shang Chi, to my knowledge--which admittedly when it comes to Shang lore is not fully omniscient--never had a conclusive fight, he is definately one of the top fighters, discounting the ultramundane.

capt it up
ive been saying that for MONTHS and no-one pays attention....

And Ogun should be lower,along with Thor and Herc,and Gamora.

Cap should be number one.
I agree that thor and herc should be lower for sure, but ogun in now way shape or form should be lower.

cap is not number one, no matter how much you wish it cap is not the best fighter in marvel

olympian
The top streeth MA guys should be above the uber skilled ones. They show alot more skill in comics and more consistantly.

Richard Dragon should be at the top, with Shang Chi, Cap and IF and below Karate Kid.

The likes of Shiva and Batman below and so on. The uber guys are below in skill ALONE of these ones. They usually keep the training to one figthing mode or two like wrestling and so on.

Just my two cents.

King KAM
I agree that thor and herc should be lower for sure, but ogun in now way shape or form should be lower.

cap is not number one, no matter how much you wish it cap is not the best fighter in marvel who has ogun beat???NO-ONE so he shouldnt be up there, he has zero feats,he lost to Wolverine,he dont deserve to be up there.

FEATS>>>>>>>>>>Suspician.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Iron Fist did in an issue of Ostrander's Heroes for Hire. But the Cat had previously beaten Iron Fist, so I'd consider them stalemated and I'd even lean towards the Cat being better, seeing as he and Shang Chi, to my knowledge--which admittedly when it comes to Shang lore is not fully omniscient--never had a conclusive fight, he is definately one of the top fighters, discounting the ultramundane.

Whirls was pretty convinced that Shang Chi was Marvels greatest fighter, but If they let the Cat 'punk' Deadpool he's obviously got quite a reputation throughout marvel. IMO, its pretty irrelevant, as Taskmaster would beat anyone, eventually. I cant wait for his fourthcoming fight against Moonknight.

ScarletSpider
I can't wait for that too. Should be great.

MARCMAN
how about we redo that list then?

or start by putting '-' or '+' next to each existing and new names then see where it takes us for a final list

capt it up
who has ogun beat???NO-ONE so he shouldnt be up there, he has zero feats,he lost to Wolverine,he dont deserve to be up there.

FEATS>>>>>>>>>>Suspician.
he a freaken villian of wolverine, who else is he supose to fight?

Also do you for get that through training Ogun was able to make him self superhuman and immortal.

He also has 1000+ experience.

Ghost rider has commented on how skilled Ogun is before.

Ogun was body guard to mr. x who we all know is a top notch fighter. He was mr. x superior actaully

meep-meep
he a freaken villian of wolverine, who else is he supose to fight?

Also do you for get that through training Ogun was able to make him self superhuman and immortal.

He also has 1000+ experience.

Ghost rider has commented on how skilled Ogun is before.

Ogun was body guard to mr. x who we all know is a top notch fighter. He was mr. x superior actaully

Who has he beaten?

capt it up
Originally posted by meep-meep
Who has he beaten?
he a wolverine villain, he has not foughten any other heros ecpt wolverine.

How ever mister x if im not mistaken was stated to have beaten both DD and capt. Ogun was his protector

Mr.V
He hadnt beaten either of them. Taskmaster tried to use moves of DD and captain america on him which he brushed off because of his telepathy. He was like "you say those names as if they mean anything" or something like that, implying he thought he could take them stick out tongue

Mider
mantis dont have super strength yet she put a nerve pinch on both thor AND thanos, you also forgot dr strange he beat both mantis and black panther AT THE SAME TIME, he's been trained to fight by angels and gods.

son of m
deadpool and cap are the best wink

Dreampanther
Deadpool got his @ss kicked by the Cat

Dreampanther
Which probably means Shang Chi, Iron Fist and Daredevil and maybe Elektra would kick his @ss as well, much as I like Deadpool...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Deadpool got his @ss kicked by the Cat

I dont know if Cat is better than Shang Chi, but Cap is officially better than Shang Chi.

Dreampanther
Okay, good to know (it sorta makes sense, I suppose...) wink

Soljer
Did you even read the issue where Deadpool got handed his ass? He was sitting there, talking about how friggin cool it was to be fighting the Cat. He might as well have been sitting there drooling.

Deadpool is really popular for making himself look bad- but - we all know he is a MUCH better fighter than he normally leads on. At least when he wants to be.

He should definitely be in the class with Wolverine, but I'm thinking Wolverine, Ogun, Hercules, and Thor should be a little lower. Karnak and the Black Panther should be a bit higher, as well.

Endless Mike
Champion never struck me as being that skilled.

Especially when he got his ass handed to him by Thanos.

goldendartkilla
dr. strange should make the list.

wolvertooth
wolverine is the best martial artist you idiots.... can you read? it stated that he is the best there is .... you retard f*cks he is the best at fighting and he beat daredevil, shang chi, deadpool, captain america act act... and every one who is going to even try and debate that wolverine isnt the best there is then you should burn you pathetic loser

juggernaut66666
Wolvertooth with his 580 kg kick

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Wolvertooth with his 580 kg kick
That's only when he isn't in tip top form. On his farm 150 miles away from any civilization. Only things for him are : step into cowshit, kick away cows,horses and bash people on internet comic book forums. Seriously. I saw a couple movies. People like this go crazy and messecre people and become serial killers...

olympian
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine is the best martial artist you idiots.... can you read? it stated that he is the best there is .... you retard f*cks he is the best at fighting and he beat daredevil, shang chi, deadpool, captain america act act... and every one who is going to even try and debate that wolverine isnt the best there is then you should burn you pathetic loser
Wolverine isent the best there is.

Debate that, crybaby.

Soljer
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
dr. strange should make the list.

Definitely. He isn't portrayed as a Martial Artist, but he can DEFINITELY hold his own with most of these guys.

Rewmac
In my point of view current or Ultimate Captain America...

grey fox
Hal Jordan.

The man ko'd a grizzly bear , without his ring.

BAD ASS !

Rewmac
Joeph Loeb writing?

Soljer
Originally posted by Rewmac
In my point of view current or Ultimate Captain America...

Maybe best on Marvel Earth. Maybe.

However, I think Thanos and Gamora should DEFINITELY be high on the list.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Soljer
Maybe best on Marvel Earth. Maybe.

However, I think Thanos and Gamora should DEFINITELY be high on the list.
Thanos maybe in strenght not in skills...

Scoobless
Stilt Man!

smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Rewmac
Thanos maybe in strenght not in skills...

He trained Gamora. She may have eventually surpassed him, but the fact remains that Thanos managed to train one of the most deadly assassins in the Universe - I wouldn't take that lightly. Just because he doesn't often HAVE to use his skill doesn't mean it is non existent.

What is the old cliche? Absence of proof is not proof of absence?

EDIT: Also, in reference to the actual ranking - didn't T'challa recently punk Karnak like he was a fool?

The Fake Macoy
I believe it is absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but I could be wrong. Also, the Hal Jordan vs. Bear thing happened in the Silver Age. I mean, Batman in the body of a child took out a bear, and Wildcat one-shotted a polar bear in the Silver Age.

Soljer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I believe it is absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but I could be wrong. Also, the Hal Jordan vs. Bear thing happened in the Silver Age. I mean, Batman in the body of a child took out a bear, and Wildcat one-shotted a polar bear in the Silver Age.

Evidence, proof, whatever. Semantics, my friend. The cliche's meaning remains the same. big grin.

Broly92
Karate Kid

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Karate Kid

This is MARVEL.

The Fake Macoy
Come to think of it, was it only DC who had their big everyone knock out a bear thing back in the silver age or did marvel do it too? I know that Punisher punched a bear out recently, but wasn't that Ennis?

Grimm22
Originally posted by wolvertooth

Wolverine is the best there is no expression

At killing people.

Actually, that title belongs to Thanos or Galactus

So okay, Wolverine is the best there is at...Pottery big grin

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Soljer
Did you even read the issue where Deadpool got handed his ass? He was sitting there, talking about how friggin cool it was to be fighting the Cat. He might as well have been sitting there drooling.

Deadpool is really popular for making himself look bad- but - we all know he is a MUCH better fighter than he normally leads on. At least when he wants to be.

He should definitely be in the class with Wolverine, but I'm thinking Wolverine, Ogun, Hercules, and Thor should be a little lower. Karnak and the Black Panther should be a bit higher, as well.

I know that Deadpool took out Wolverine once and made it look so easy Wolverine actually seemed WAY out-classed. And yes, I know Wolverine was having problems with his healing power then, but so what? How does that affect your fighting ability? If Wolverine was such a great fighter, he shouldn't have allowed Deadpool to chop-sukey him in the first place.

Anyway, from that issue where Cat took out Deadpool (and no, I didn't read the whole issue, I just saw the scans of the fight) Cat took out Deadpool as easy as Deadpool took out Wolverine. And while Cat did say (as he was walking away) that he expected the next fight wouldn't be quite that easy, it was still obvious that he was in a whole class above Deadpool.

Now I don't know much about Strange, but if he has been trained by gods and angels, as stated earlier, I would probably rank him pretty high. And I would rate Captain America pretty high. And I would rate Cat and Shang Chi pretty high. And I would rate Black Panther and Iron Fist pretty high.

However, I think Deadpool, in terms of skill, would rank below these guys, and I think Wolverine I would rate slightly below Deadpool.

manorastroman
class alone: gamora
top tier: doctor strange, mantis, shang chi, iron fist, the cat
second tier: black panther, deadpool, karnak, captain america
third tier: taskmaster, wolverine, daredevil, moon night

Soljer
Originally posted by manorastroman
class alone: gamora
top tier: doctor strange, mantis, shang chi, iron fist, the cat
second tier: black panther, deadpool, karnak, captain america
third tier: taskmaster, wolverine, daredevil, moon night

Thanos trained Gamora. She may have surpassed his skill level, but not by LEAPS nor BOUNDS. Thanos definitely deserves to be near top tier.

Also, Captain America has taken out Shang Chi, so either he needs to be higher, or Shang needs to be lower. And if Shang is lower, then the Cat probably should be as well. Also, Iron Fist has been bested by Deadpool and Captain America, if I recall correctly, though, I WOULD put him above T'Challa...

Also, I don't recall, but hasn't Wolverine totally PUNKED Shang Chi before?

Dreampanther
That's the problem with comics, I guess - because Cat punked Deadpool, Deadpool punked Wolverine, and you say Wolverine has punked Shang Chi - who is widely regarded as being very equal to Cat. roll eyes (sarcastic) Guess it depends on the writer...

manorastroman
until i see thanos use any sort of chop-suey, i won't put him on the list, no matter who he trained.

the who's bested who thing is sort of difficult, considering black panther has totally annihilated sabertooth, who's beaten wolverine, who's punked shang chi, who has totally beaten black panther.

i just went with my gut.

Dreampanther
the who's bested who thing is sort of difficult, considering black panther has totally annihilated sabertooth, who's beaten wolverine, who's punked shang chi, who has totally beaten black panther.

i just went with my gut.

Agreed. It changes too much from writer to writer. Eventually you just have to decide for yourself, and go by commonsense.

Hemorage
Not sure if he has been brought up but The Midnighter is a great fighter as well. The fact that he can forsee ANY move his opponent will make within seconds gives him the upper hand alot of the times plus he has great fighting techniques. He is one fo the best.

olympian
There is no way Dr Strange is a top martial artist.

That rep belongs to folks like Cap, Shang, The Cat, Iron Fist, Electra, etc.

Dreampanther
Wiki states Strange is an "accomplished martial artist". No reference for this is given however, and there is no elaboration. Therefore I would tend to agree with you, until feats of his have been posted. Somebody stated here that he has been trained by "gods and angels", if I remember correctly, but I would like to see some scans of that...

Dreampanther
Where does Stick fit in this ranking? Pretty high, I would estimate...

Drifter
Originally posted by Grimm22
So okay, Wolverine is the best there is at...Pottery big grin Actually he's best at playing the accordion. And it's not pretty. Sound great of course, but looks ridiculous.

Seriously, Wolverine likes to tell people he's the best there is. How is that proof of anything but Wolvie's healthy self-confidence and lack of modesty? And even if he was the best assassin/operative in the Canadian secret service, is that really such a big accomplishment?

Kid Kurdy
until i see thanos use any sort of chop-suey, i won't put him on the list, no matter who he trained.

Agreed. Who cares who he trained, you almost never see him fight with his fists or legs, and when he does, he only uses uninspired kicks and punches.

Thanos shouldn't be mentioned here in this thread.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Drifter
Actually he's best at playing the accordion. And it's not pretty. Sound great of course, but looks ridiculous.

Seriously, Wolverine likes to tell people he's the best there is. How is that proof of anything but Wolvie's healthy self-confidence and lack of modesty? And even if he was the best assassin/operative in the Canadian secret service, is that really such a big accomplishment?

Not really stick out tongue

Wait...Canada has a secret service? confused

Wally West
Thanos is a badass fighter, he should definatly be mentioned here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/thanosarmy.jpg

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos is a badass fighter, he should definatly be mentioned here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/thanosarmy.jpg
Cool pic, but it doesn't actually prove anything, does it ? It only shows - I think - that Thanos is very powerful, we all know that.

But his fighting skills ? I'm far far from being convinced.

Drifter
Wait...Canada has a secret service? confused Well, back then it was pretty much just James Hudson and Logan. And sometimes Heather brought the boys sandwiches when they were planning secret operations in James's living room, but she didn't really have a security clearance.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Agreed. Who cares who he trained, you almost never see him fight with his fists or legs, and when he does, he only uses uninspired kicks and punches.

Thanos shouldn't be mentioned here in this thread.

BOOOOOO!!!! Stop moaning!

thedude1948
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Cool pic, but it doesn't actually prove anything, does it ? It only shows - I think - that Thanos is very powerful, we all know that.

But his fighting skills ? I'm far far from being convinced.
He was wiping the floor with Champion H2H that alone puts him over just about everyone on Marvel Earth.

manorastroman
strange has few h2h showings, but they're nuts. check the respect thread, somewhere in there he beats black panther and shang chi simultaneously. actually, i'm not sure if it was black panther and shang chi specifically, but it was two MA of their level.

pretty nuts.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I know that Deadpool took out Wolverine once and made it look so easy Wolverine actually seemed WAY out-classed. And yes, I know Wolverine was having problems with his healing power then, but so what? How does that affect your fighting ability? If Wolverine was such a great fighter, he shouldn't have allowed Deadpool to chop-sukey him in the first place.

Anyway, from that issue where Cat took out Deadpool (and no, I didn't read the whole issue, I just saw the scans of the fight) Cat took out Deadpool as easy as Deadpool took out Wolverine. And while Cat did say (as he was walking away) that he expected the next fight wouldn't be quite that easy, it was still obvious that he was in a whole class above Deadpool.

Now I don't know much about Strange, but if he has been trained by gods and angels, as stated earlier, I would probably rank him pretty high. And I would rate Captain America pretty high. And I would rate Cat and Shang Chi pretty high. And I would rate Black Panther and Iron Fist pretty high.

However, I think Deadpool, in terms of skill, would rank below these guys, and I think Wolverine I would rate slightly below Deadpool.

Actually wolverine has beaten deadpool back, there is an issue where wolverine and him scuffled and wolverine put claws to his face and stomach showing 1 wrong move'll get dead pool stabbed

jasonk3
Not really stick out tongue

Wait...Canada has a secret service? confused

No probably not, but i can tell you this since canada military lacks weaponry, the military forces are extremly well trained in H2H and other forms of training.

Dreampanther
I still want to know where Stick would rate in this - since he trained Daredevil (and Elektra) does he rank above them, or have they passed him? Or are they more or less on the same level?

Soljer
Originally posted by jasonk3
No probably not, but i can tell you this since canada military lacks weaponry, the military forces are extremly well trained in H2H and other forms of training.

Which means dick when you're looking down a barrel.

Hence the reason why as of late combatives has taken a slight back-seat to fire arms training in most countries' militaries. They don't want people thinking that they can take four armed men with only a knife. I don't care if you're Wanderlei Silva, a man with a gun > a well trained fighter in almost every scenario.

Now, police ARE taught that a hostile target wielding a knife within ten yards is a serious threat, because they could possibly be able to 'prison rush' the officer before he has adequate time to draw, aim, and get a shot off. But even then, the odds are on the gun toters' side, and only apply when the gun toter isn't currently toting. wink.

Combatives? Pshaw, gimme a knife.

A Knife? Pshaw, gimme a pistol.

A pistol? Pshaw, gimme a rifle.

wink.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by jasonk3

Are you actually from Canada? I mean, the Canadian military... (prepare yourself for this... it's a shocker) USES WEAPONS!!! We are not using crazy H2H skills, it's just like most other countries militaries except we have a low budget and often are using second hand equipment. Honestly, do you actually believe that we're sending our troops in with only H2H? If you're being sarcastic I'm sorry, but sarcasm doesn't travel well through the internet.

Also, that fight where Wolverine beat DP? That happened when DP turned his back when he remembered who some woman was, and he was SMILING the whole time! That's not much of a win for Wolverine.

kenobi
I find it hard to believe that people in here hardly mention Wildcat. He has trained Batman, Black Canary, and Catwoman. He made an appearance in Birds of Prey and helped Black Canary take down a group of fighters that had Lady Shiva-like skills.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by kenobi
I find it hard to believe that people in here hardly mention Wildcat. He has trained Batman, Black Canary, and Catwoman. He made an appearance in Birds of Prey and helped Black Canary take down a group of fighters that had Lady Shiva-like skills.

We're talking about Marvel, not DC characters.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by kenobi

Isn't it only Marvel?

There are so many people that should be on that list

Deadpool
Cable
Domino
Stick
The Cat
Marrow
Spider-Woman
Black Turantula
Bucky

And more...

Soljer
Bump.

Galan777
Karate Kid seriously has got to be up there

bigbran
Originally posted by olympian
There is no way Dr Strange is a top martial artist.

That rep belongs to folks like Cap, Shang, The Cat, Iron Fist, Electra, etc. Strange punked Wolverine in H2H.
Gamora is easily a better fighter than anyone on Marvel Earth.
I think current Drax should be at almost a level with her too.

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
Strange punked Wolverine in H2H.
Gamora is easily a better fighter than anyone on Marvel Earth.
I think current Drax should be at almost a level with her too.
he did not punk logan he was able to evade a demond controlling logans body. If that had been logan he would have died in seconds of h2h melee.

The demond that control logan was a low level demond no smarter then a rat or so.

bigbran
he did not punk logan he was able to evade a demond controlling logans body. If that had been logan he would have died in seconds of h2h melee.

The demond that control logan was a low level demond no smarter then a rat or so. He still beat up Logan's body.

capt it up
He still beat up Logan's body.
not really he simply dodge it. Logan body and logan in it are complete different thing. ngith crawler had a similar thing happen when a demond posses logan body and attack him and night crawler defeated it, but then stated after wards if that was logan in his own body none of what i did would of worked becuase logan knows his body to well.

I demond did not know logans body at all and was dumb as rocks with zero fighting skill whoopy doc strange.

bigbran
not really he simply dodge it. Logan body and logan in it are complete different thing. ngith crawler had a similar thing happen when a demond posses logan body and attack him and night crawler defeated it, but then stated after wards if that was logan in his own body none of what i did would of worked becuase logan knows his body to well.

I demond did not know logans body at all and was dumb as rocks with zero fighting skill whoopy doc strange. He made Wolverine feel his punch.
Are you telling me that James duribility is in his mind?

capt it up
He made Wolverine feel his punch.
Are you telling me that James duribility is in his mind?
no how ever the pain goes to your mind which would mean that since logan was not controlling his body then the demond would have felt it and not him maybe the demond was a pussy or maybe the whole event was PIS.

seeing as how logan skeleton was stated by the shaman of alpha flight that it gave protection from demonds and hurts them a lot which would mean a low class demond would of been in serous pain and should enevr have been able to take over logan to beggin with.

also none of this would prove doc strange is a good fighter so why bring it up

bigbran
no how ever the pain goes to your mind which would mean that since logan was not controlling his body then the demond would have felt it and not him maybe the demond was a pussy or maybe the whole event was PIS.

seeing as how logan skeleton was stated by the shaman of alpha flight that it gave protection from demonds and hurts them a lot which would mean a low class demond would of been in serous pain and should enevr have been able to take over logan to beggin with.

also none of this would prove doc strange is a good fighter so why bring it up Strange dodged his attacks, and them bang, sabbed him right in the back.

Anyway, Gamora is still the best fighter in MU.
Drax may be second. (may-be)

capt it up
Strange dodged his attacks, and them bang, sabbed him right in the back.

Anyway, Gamora is still the best fighter in MU.
Drax may be second. (may-be)
what does that prove? I sware you just try and bring up invents to amek logan look bad when there not needed.

bigbran
what does that prove? I sware you just try and bring up invents to amek logan look bad when there not needed. I'm not trying to make him look bad. I'm trying to show Strange's skills.

capt it up
I'm not trying to make him look bad. I'm trying to show Strange's skills.
yet you talk about his showning vs wolverine but leave out the fact he was being controlled by a demond of a low class that had like the intel of an rat

bigbran
yet you talk about his showning vs wolverine but leave out the fact he was being controlled by a demond of a low class that had like the intel of an rat Even if his intelligence is that low, shouldn't he still have his reflexes, speed, duribility, etc?
Also, I was going to tell the whole story when someone (you) called me on it(even though you knew what ahppened). I don't lie to support my case. I just think it was a good showing for Strange, and as someone pointed out earlier, didn't Strange beat Black Panthr and someone else in H2H?

capt it up
Even if his intelligence is that low, shouldn't he still have his reflexes, speed, duribility, etc?
Also, I was going to tell the whole story when someone (you) called me on it(even though you knew what ahppened). I don't lie to support my case. I just think it was a good showing for Strange, and as someone pointed out earlier, didn't Strange beat Black Panthr and someone else in H2H?
you were never gunna tell the whole story lol. like I explain ealier the thing does not understand logans body and can not uses his abilites to any were naer it fullest.

you can't really say strange beat logan with h2h with out telling what happen becuase the feat changes form being a good one to being down right stupid not to mention i don't recall strange doing any damage to the logans body.

bigbran
you were never gunna tell the whole story lol. like I explain ealier the thing does not understand logans body and can not uses his abilites to any were naer it fullest.

you can't really say strange beat logan with h2h with out telling what happen becuase the feat changes form being a good one to being down right stupid not to mention i don't recall strange doing any damage to the logans body. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Strange hit him, said he like broke his hand. Demon God (Wolverine with demon) fell back a little. Then he attacked Strange, Strange dodged, or some shit like that, took the knife, and stabbed him in the back.

capt it up
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Strange hit him, said he like broke his hand. Demon God (Wolverine with demon) fell back a little. Then he attacked Strange, Strange dodged, or some shit like that, took the knife, and stabbed him in the back.
you said it to make lgoan look bad simple as that and you got caught oh well. the whole event was PIS since it was stated by shaman and shown a number of times that adamatium has some magical abilites that affect demons.

bigbran
you said it to make lgoan look bad simple as that and you got caught oh well. the whole event was PIS since it was stated by shaman and shown a number of times that adamatium has some magical abilites that affect demons. So does this also mean that every time, something affects Wolverine, that was pis?

If I wanted to make Logan look bad, I could think of a couple better times then that.

Soujaboy
So does this also mean that every time, something affects Wolverine, that was pis?

If I wanted to make Logan look bad, I could think of a couple better times then that.

Like when he was melted by Thor gunsmilie

capt it up
So does this also mean that every time, something affects Wolverine, that was pis?

you mean that deer picture u post friquently.

when did I say somming effecting logan is PIS? I said a low class demon taking over logans body is PIS when it been stated that adamatium will prtect him from demond abilitues even high class once so how could a low class one possably take him over?

bigbran

when did I say somming effecting logan is PIS? I said a low class demon taking over logans body is PIS when it been stated that adamatium will prtect him from demond abilitues even high class once so how could a low class one possably take him over? I think you mean the deer picture that I have NEVER posted. (if I did, for whatever reason, it was only once) Your confusing me with haters.

I don't even know what demon it was.

Soujaboy

when did I say somming effecting logan is PIS? I said a low class demon taking over logans body is PIS when it been stated that adamatium will prtect him from demond abilitues even high class once so how could a low class one possably take him over?

How would Adamantium keep you from being possessed, something that deals totally with the mind?

capt it up
Originally posted by Soujaboy
How would Adamantium keep you from being possessed, something that deals totally with the mind?
the demon merge with wolverine which would have hurt him and never would have worked.

capt it up
I think you mean the deer picture that I have NEVER posted. (if I did, for whatever reason, it was only once) Your confusing me with haters.

I don't even know what demon it was.
it was a simple low class demon what a cat would be to us maybe even a rat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.