official scry-ed thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boobsmagee
well, i saw this one a while agao, but i may be repeating myself when i say some parts had a little to much drama. BUT i absolutely loved some of the fight scenes, they always left u begging for more, hope some more of u liked scry-ed as much as i did, its not my fav. but its up there

Darth Macabre
Yeah, S-Cry-Ed is quite good...

Here...We had a pretty good discussion on it back when it was on. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=344912&highlight=scryed

Ichigo Kurosaki
S-Cry-Ed kicks ass!!!! But Kazuma is so bad ass!!!!!

boobsmagee
yah, makes me want one of those freakin things on my arm lol, i wish i was an alter user sad :Lol:

Ichigo Kurosaki
laughing Hell yea so do i!

Broly92
There are so many things you wish you could be in anime.

I wish I could be almost all of them down

boobsmagee
lol

Ichigo Kurosaki
So do i dude so do it. Like i wish i was bad ass as Mugen.

natashia
mugen is a jerk, no offense
i lliked kazuma the best

Broly92
Originally posted by natashia
mugen is a jerk, no offense
i lliked kazuma the best
Mugen is a bad*** jerk
Kazuma is bada** as well

boobsmagee
mugen so familiar, i love anime and whenever i watch it i cant tell most scenes, but i can never recall ppls names lol, who is mugen again

boobsmagee
oh and i believe that kazumas alter was the coolest, its alot cooler than have some tarded creature standing next to u who does what u say sad
then ur not bad** cuz ur not fighting ur alter is, wher kazuma is always involved, cuz its on his arm so hes a real bada** mofo

Tallis
I'm actually watching all the episodes right now on youtube. So far I'm through up episode 10 out of 26. I'm really likeing the series.

boobsmagee
yah, i started watching the series a second time lol, boredom, its still good the second time

Tallis
I'm up to the final four episodes.

boobsmagee
in detail what do u think smile

KingDubya
I saw one episode, and I though it looked pretty awesome. I might watch the other episodes sometime soon, though I am pretty busy recently...

boobsmagee
i recommend watching it when u have time WATCH IT smile

Tallis
Originally posted by boobsmagee
in detail what do u think smile

At first I felt like I was just thrown into a world where all this history had happened and none of it was explained. So the first few episodes were a bit confusing. But I found that the story had very dramatic scenes that could be compared to those in FMA. And the music in the background just made me think of Cowboy Bebop which really helped to get me into the series. especially the music being played when Kazuma is with Ayesu just before they attack HOLY. The fight scenes where AMAZING perfect incredible. I found Kazuma's fighting technique to be very unique because he often did circles to boost his speed up when he released a Bullet.

When I found out about the history about what happened to Ryuhou's mother I was pretty shocked after watching the first episode in which he was a little boy with Memori. The rivalry between Kazuma and Ryuhou is great. And I especially liked the character of Straight Cougar he was the true comedic poof the series needed bt when ever he got serious I loved it.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it very tragic when Kimishima died. I was completely taken by surprise. And then Ayesu when her brother died she just seemed to give up on life and died. But I found the character that kept saying "HAMMER" to be pretty damn annoying. My favorite character design has to be The Crystal. I love his design three orbs he's made out of black fire and has one black right arm and white left arm. I was dissappointed with the death of the commander Sigmar. I thought it was a bit anti-climatic. And Mujo very much stole his spotlight as the main villain. Now Ryuhou's final form was pretty cool and I like how he was able to use the shoulder pads of his armor to create a two bladed sword. But my favorite was Kazuma (I have a thing for Lion) and in fact his final form very much makes him look like a lion. But I was a bit dissapointed with the final battle with Mujo. But the final battle between Kazuma and Ryuhou makes up for that. Especially at the final episode where they take on the army from the mainland. Oh and I almost forgot Cherrise death was great too. While she opened her wings I was just saying to myself kiss him already. And Ryuhou mourning for her just choked me up a bit. First time I ever saw Ryuhou in such a weak state. It was a beautiful anime and my only regret is that they didn't make another season

boobsmagee
ru a guy??

KingDubya
ru a guy??
Why would that matter?

boobsmagee
sorry lolz, just sounded weird, i thought that if a guy, hmm hard to explain, thought that way, or got into it that way, it hink they did that would be somewhat unique, sort of him seeing it in a somewhat emotional way cool, i mean im a guy lolz

Dragonfist1982
well, i saw this one a while agao, but i may be repeating myself when i say some parts had a little to much drama. BUT i absolutely loved some of the fight scenes, they always left u begging for more, hope some more of u liked scry-ed as much as i did, its not my fav. but its up there

the anime sh*ts all over the manga. adds a hole lot more depth to the plot. i only saw the first two episodes of scryed. I'm still waiting for a Hellsing 2nd series..no more ova's..complete second series dude.

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Dragonfist1982
the anime sh*ts all over the manga. adds a hole lot more depth to the plot. i only saw the first two episodes of scryed. I'm still waiting for a Hellsing 2nd series..no more ova's..complete second series dude.

hmmm....u lost me a little lolz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.