Star Wars: Knights of Old Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
I have been extremely quiet recently due to the fact my attention has been turned elsewhere, and because their is no KotOR 3 on the horizon. Well, just the other day I was visiting swknights.com and came across this image.

Its of the planet Shylerron taken out before finalization. Would you want them to re-release it but with better graphics and lost contents?

SnakeEyes
I guess it would be kind of cool, but I'm gonna say no. Mostly because I wouldn't be willing to pay full price for the game again just for some lost content.

Tangible God
I've only ever done that for one game, and that game was better than KoTOR 2.

Nactous
What Fable? And it wouldnt be full priced. 20 bucks.

Tangible God
Yup, Fable. And it's renovation cost ten bucks loess than KoTOR 2. And frankly, Fable was a far better game than KoTOR 2 IMO.

Nactous
Im talking about KotOR 1 actually, and yes, TLC was worth it. Didnt like Jacks new voice actually.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Nactous
Im talking about KotOR 1 actually.
If it's a planet taken out of KotOR 1, just make it downloadable content through Live. I'd imagine a charge of $5 would be best for just the planet, but if they added in other things, then it would probably be $10-15.
Didnt like Jacks new voice actually.
I didn't either. The "sly rogue" voice he used to have was much better. But I can imagine that they thought the evil, deep voice was much better for a dragon.

Tangible God
Im talking about KotOR 1 actually, and yes, TLC was worth it. Didnt like Jacks new voice actually. I saw Sleheyron and thought KoTOR 2. And I know, what's up with that voice. I mean it's still even and now quite brutal, but yeah, the cunniving, sly and chilling Jack was so much cooler. Could've changed his voice AFTER you kill his human form.

But SW, yeah... KoTOR's fine the way it is. Thumbs up to originals.

Legion_of_Maul
fable had better graphics by far, however it seemed too much of a comic, or the characters didn't look realistic, but why go and redo KOTOR when KOTOR III is coming out, you wouldn't want to buy a whole new game thats the exact same as one you had but with better graphics instead of KOTOR III which is new and has good graphics, besides, if you can buy both then buy both.

Julie
sure it'd be great to play a longer version of the game

Nactous
Bump

Violent2Dope
Jack's voice in TLC was better. no expression

Captain REX
Why was this bumped?

Nactous
It had to be.

Morridini
Dangerous tho, bumping own "useless" thread is a quick way to getting it closed, or so I would think.

Ushgarak
Indeed so- doesn't seem to be any other attention being paid to it, so closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.