Jeremy Soule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Meus Amor
Does anyone know who he is? Awesome composer I think! happy Now, I'm not sure if this belongs in the Video Games section or not because most of his work has been done for games but I'm not sure.

jaden101
this isn't deliberately aimed at you but yours is the latest thread that people make that annoys me

why do people post new artists but dont bother posting a link or giving any information about what genre of music it is or any relevant information

i see far to many "blah blah is awsome...what do you think?"

give us something to go on please

sorry if this sounds like an attack...it's not meant to be...just making a general comment

Meus Amor
Jeremy Soule did the music for a bunch of games... namely Total Annihilation and Dungeon Seige... The Elder Scrolls Games too. neverwinter Nights as well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Soule

I can find a few free tracks (The Morrowind ones) If anyone wants to see.

The Pict
Jeremy Soule is great, as soon as i heard the morrowind music i had to find out who did it. i'm sure he did the music for the Knight Of The Old Republic star wars games as well.

Meus Amor
w00t I knew someone else would recognize him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.