What happened after superman died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Could someone please fill me in?

roughrider
Which death?

steverules
Uhm all of them, I dunno how many times he's died

Tron
He's probably referring to his death after fighting Doomsday.

NoFate007
He came back lol

steverules
Yeah but how?

And I swear there was like, a robot version of supes or something like who was good and then turned evil.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by steverules
Yeah but how?

And I swear there was like, a robot version of supes or something like who was good and then turned evil.

There was.

There was Steel, the Eradicator, Superboy... and I'm forgetting who else.

steverules
Superboy's good though, unless he started out evil.

The Robot I saw was kinda like a red colour.

chase el
after superman died the reign of supermen started. The eradicator (superman with energy and glasses), superboy (13 yr old con-el with leather jacket), Steel (all metal bald superman, all steel and a hammer), and then cyborg-superman (half machine half man).

They all come out and each has there own trait of superman, cyborg has the knowledge and likeness of superman. Steel has the heart. Eradicator has the boldness and will to do justice. Superboy has... spunk. All supermen kind of dont like eachother. Cyborg is widely regarded as SUPERMAN reborn. Meanwhile Kal- el is being reborn in a big purple robotic kryptonian armour with no powers. Cyborg tricks the world into thinking eradicator is bad. Him and superboy go to where there was a HUGE explosion that destroyed star city (Hal jordans home, started the whole parallax storyline). Cyborg reveals to superboy that he is in fact the villain with mongul. Cyborgs technology is starting a new city of his own. Defeats and captures superboy. Superboy escapes using his unknown telekenesis power (superman does not have this). Tells everyone who the bad guy is just as the kryptonian armor arives. Superman gets crapped out (literally) with long hair and comfronts lois with information he only knows. The supermen are skeptical of kal-el. Hes wearing a black suit with a silver logo and bracelets. They all go to cyborg city and kal-el shows us why he is superman. His powers arent back and hes still risking his life. huge battle ensues with cyborg and mongul the likely winners. Cyborg uses krptonite against kal-el. Which in turn returns his powers. Superman defeats cyborg as hal jordan defeats mongul even though his legs and arms is broken in pieces. Superboy and steel becomes friends. And supergirl shows her true heart towards her cousin. End of story. Very short version but superman is back

H. S. 6
Originally posted by steverules
Superboy's good though, unless he started out evil.

The Robot I saw was kinda like a red colour.
Originally posted by chase el
after superman died the reign of supermen started. The eradicator (superman with energy and glasses), superboy (13 yr old con-el with leather jacket), Steel (all metal bald superman, all steel and a hammer), and then cyborg-superman (half machine half man).

They all come out and each has there own trait of superman, cyborg has the knowledge and likeness of superman. Steel has the heart. Eradicator has the boldness and will to do justice. Superboy has... spunk. All supermen kind of dont like eachother. Cyborg is widely regarded as SUPERMAN reborn. Meanwhile Kal- el is being reborn in a big purple robotic kryptonian armour with no powers. Cyborg tricks the world into thinking eradicator is bad. Him and superboy go to where there was a HUGE explosion that destroyed star city (Hal jordans home, started the whole parallax storyline). Cyborg reveals to superboy that he is in fact the villain with mongul. Cyborgs technology is starting a new city of his own. Defeats and captures superboy. Superboy escapes using his unknown telekenesis power (superman does not have this). Tells everyone who the bad guy is just as the kryptonian armor arives. Superman gets crapped out (literally) with long hair and comfronts lois with information he only knows. The supermen are skeptical of kal-el. Hes wearing a black suit with a silver logo and bracelets. They all go to cyborg city and kal-el shows us why he is superman. His powers arent back and hes still risking his life. huge battle ensues with cyborg and mongul the likely winners. Cyborg uses krptonite against kal-el. Which in turn returns his powers. Superman defeats cyborg as hal jordan defeats mongul even though his legs and arms is broken in pieces. Superboy and steel becomes friends. And supergirl shows her true heart towards her cousin. End of story. Very short version but superman is back

thumb up

steverules
Thank's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.