wolverine vs kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
fist fight no claws allowed

DigiMark007
This is because I said KP would own Cap, isn't it?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, I dunno. Probably Logan....even sans claws, he's too durable.

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This is because I said KP would own Cap, isn't it?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, I dunno. Probably Logan....even sans claws, he's too durable.
yes it is actaully lol. ya I agree with you wolverine wins he just to durable. if capt was more durable he could take kingpin

backspace
Wolverines fighting skills are better and with the adamantium bones, I don't see how wolv can lose. You must not like Fisk much huh?

backspace
Scoobless just provided scans of cap losing to fisk. If cap and wolv are close to being even in fighting skills, fisk could take it 4/10. Wolv's adamantium bones still give him an advantage.

Tassadar
Wolverine, even without claws, should beat Fisk 7/10. Unless Fisk can get him in a hold and keep him in it until he loses conciuosness, their is no way he could keep Wolverine down.

MrHeavySilence
Kingpin only wins if he has a box crate around. Box Crate = Kingpin's signature weapon.

The Pict
Logan 10/10 guys, he has a healing factor as well. plus a punch with a fist full of unbreakable bones is gonna put the kingpin out like a light.

Sam Z
Take away Wolverine's healing factor and it would be a match.

guy222
logan

Sado22
simple: fisk sits on logan and logan taps out. stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Wolverine 8/10.

python99
GIVE FISK A BIT OF PREP, LOGAN GETS WHOOPED

Endrict Nuul
Either way Logan wins 10/10.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine is faster, more durable, and more skilled than Kingpin, and probably just as strong if not stronger. A punch from Wolverine with Adamantium bones should be like getting hit with a sledgehammer.

Wolverine, no jobbing, 10/10.

Eon Blue
William Fisk is overweight and needs to lose a couple.

Wolverine wins.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
William Fisk is overweight and needs to lose a couple.

Wolverine wins.

William?

grey fox
Wolverine in a SINGLE PUNCH !

starlock
Wolverine for the win

Batroc
Kingpin has beaten both Cap and Daredevil. He won't beat Logan, but it'll be a real fight, not a one shot k.o. from Wolvie.

golem370
It as been said Wolverine is a master of every fighting style on earth. I don't see Cap or Kingpin being that good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.