DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
Anthony fell to the ground out of breathe he watched Zarlax fall to the ground, teh hoel through him inflicted by Anthony could not be nursed twice after Malak did the same thing once, The only way to heal it was to take the Body part of an Android, killing the Adroid butthat was teh only available Android. He cursed one final time as his eyes went black never again to see another site.

Anthony looked over to Malak he was weak and close to death Malak stood up to reveal one arm was blown off and he had a large sword through his chest. Malak walked tow steps and fell to the ground below. Quincy looked around he was the only one who escaped with Minimal damage. He looked at the other Two. Neithe rof them could be human This young boy saved them. Not just them, the world..... Quincy picked up Malak and brought him to a Hospital where most of them stayed for a day or two, a few weeks later Malak and Anthony were better with Jessica visiting them everyday. One day Malak, Jessica and Anthony sat in the hospital Garden as he spoke to them.

"I am leaving..." Malak spoke softly.

"I know so am I, I get out today!" Anthony chimed in.

"No This planet, I am off to find other world, I want to protect earth In my present state I dont Think that possible, I am going to train I wnat you to watch over the planet until I return."

Anthony was shocked "What do you mean?"

"Exactly as I said, I am leaving. I will see you then..." With that Malak stood up and walke doff reaking into flight as he disapeared from sight.

One week later.......

Craft

DarkDethbringer
--------------Anthony-----------------------
You continue flying for hours you begin to wonder what Success Malak is making, you suddenly you look down and see an island,mupon closer inspection you see it has thousands upon thousands of Cranes on it. But thats not the oddest part, the island is shaped like an arrow pointing frward, you look forward and see another island shaped like and arrow pointing right.

(I g2g get the rest tomorrow)

Craft

Chizzle
( in just what part of the era r we in like the beginning when piccolo takes the kings place or what?)

DarkDethbringer
~right when King Piccolo emerges~
--------------------Jessica-----------------------
You sit back until you hear a voice in your head. "Ahem, is this thing working?..... Yes it is, Jessica are you listenning?"

-----------------Terriban-------------------------
You march forward over teh past week you have been training, you and Garan have been training harshly, Garan has improve din his overall Fighting skills but even more so in his Ki. You are still working on The Light Grenade Technique

-------------------------Anthony-------------------------
You see anoterh Island shaped like ann arrow ahead but this one is pointing back to the first island.... curious...
(HINT: Look at the whoel thing)

Chizzle
Roy

Roy walks on city streets in the west capital. He notice people standing beside the road he walks over there. '' Who off u dares to challenge me if u win u get 100 000 whit only a small fee of 5000'' a guy says Roy says quickly ''i do it i could need some extra cash'' He gives the man the starting fee and prepare. ''oh so u think u can win so easy huh, ok then ready go'' Roy punches him in the stomach and says ''r u gonna give me the money or what. ''t...th....they r o.....on the table over their. Roy smiles and takes them and leave.

Kantha'k

Kantha(i call him that now) walks around in the woods looking for something to do, he jumps in the trees looking for a river to take a bath in. On his way he sees the town (west capital) along whit his stomach starts growling. '' maybe i am a little hungry'' He transform into a more human appearance and walkes in he looks down and doesn't see where he is going suddenly he walkes into a man. ''sorry for walking into you'' Kantha says quickly. '' no harm done '' says the man named ROY. On the time Kantha's stomach starts growling some more ''are u hungry maybe i can treat u for some food'' Roy says and smiles. Kantha shines up and says '' yes please '' They walk into a restaurant and sits down by a table. Roy asks ''whats ur name'' Kantha looks up and says ''Kantha'k'' Roy smiles ''thats an unusually name i just call u kantha'' Kantha smiles and says ''Then whats urs?'' Roy answers ''Roy, hey what r u doing here?'' Kantha says slowly ''actually i am not from this town'' Roy looks at him. ''U wouldn't believe me if i told, but i say anyway i am a DEMON!'' Roy smiles ''I believe u. Have u finished ur meal'' Kantha looks up. '' ok then let's move out ''

(now my chars have met and such)

DarkDethbringer
~well I am not so sure about teh whole getting teh money, for struff liek that I shoudl start yu off but whatever I onyl really do stuff when tehres a reason when to characters talk thn I have no reason to do naything unless tehre is a story interlude since there is none carry on~

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-------------------------Anthony---------------------------------------
as you look longer into the center you see something begin to move, its a Giant Crane! it flies closer toy uo it stops in front of you and pulls out a sign, it reads. "If you havent figureds it out by now, the trail is a giant Triangle, look at which way it is pointing"you look and see that it is pinting back and toteh left of the first Triangle.
-------------------Jessica-------------------------------
"Yes my Child, I am Kami, I am rallying a group of Potential Fighters to combat a great evil heading our way, will you join us?" teh Voice wairts for you to answer.
-------------------Terriban---------------------------
"For the Last time, I shall...." he Powers up and looks at a Cliff. "Light GREANADE!!" he shoots a cluster of Energy causing the cliff to avalanche in.

sayiamon
Denku flew from the island that the tournament was held on. Denku thought about how the one guy had killed the other guy. It didn't make sense. Zarlax had seemed more powerful than Anthony.

(Can't think of anything for Zenthous)

Craft

DarkDethbringer
------------------Anthony-------------------
you soon see an island up ahead with a large building
--------------------Jessica----------------------------
"Stay where you are I am sending a ride..." you wait a minute and look up to see a Geni with a mflying carpet. "Please hop aoard miss Jessica..." he said landing now.
------------------Terriban---------------------------------
"Very good..Lets a take a break you and Garan get in teh normal trouble you two do..." he said walking off into teh house.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Anthony----------------------------
You are met by a man wearing a normal Crane Hermit training uniform. "What do you wnat?" he asked looking at you.
-----------------------Jessica---------------------
"Oh how rude of me, I am Mr. Popo! I was sent by Kami, on my flying Carpet, we are sorry to ask you f this on such short notice... so if you arere ady..." The Carpet starts to lift into the air.
-----------------------Garan----------------------
He thinks for a moment and then replies. "Well Brother... we could attempt to play Ki Hide and seek again..." he said referring to teh game you had established whee one hides and lowers their Ki as the oterh tries to track there energy level.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
~my bad lol~
----------------------Anthony-----------------------
The Guard looks at you for a moment and finally replies. "Hmmmm, come with me..." he lets yo in and closes teh door behind you.
---------------------Jessica---------------------------
Mr. Popo smiled all the time they were soring through the air, you finally see a huge tower, but then you look up higher to see a huge top of the tower there is a garden and what look to be livin quarters, Mr. Popo Lands and then walks forward to look to you. "If you wish to continue I am afraid you will have to go through me..." You stare for a second not sure what he menat or rather why he would say it. "All you have to do is hit me once and I will get Kami for you."
--------------------------Terriban----------------------
After about a minute passes you can tell Garan is hidden, you notice you can't sense him at all... He seems to have vanished, bt suddenly you feela sspark of energy, from across the planet, not Garans somone elses.

Maleficus
(I'm starting. Thanks for the opening Dark.

As Sam and Goku fought Gero and BladeRunners Forces, Gero was able to flee sending his most important test Subjects to other labs and leaving him self, detonating a bomb to blow everyone in the building up, Goku summoned Nimbus taking BladeRunner and Sam as well as himself away from the building getting out of the way of the explosion landing yourself on a Deserted island, Goku and Bladerunner already departed...)

Sam looked around the deserted island. "Well... this is certainly an improvement over the lab." Sam said to himself quietly. "But I need someone to take the bomb out of me." Sam said as he flew off to find a city and hopefully a scientist.

Tom was sitting outside Roshi's house. "Master... do you know what I can do to help my mother?" Tom asked looking around at Master Roshi.

Rivade
Locke idly ran a hand through his black hair, sighing. His eyes scanned over the rubble that used to be his home, now turned to ash. He groaned and shook his head.

"I don't get it..."

He lifted a leg high and took a step over the burnt pile of wood that used to be his door. Moving to the middle of his "house," he lightly tapped a few things with his foot, checking to see if it was still stable. It seemed everything he had owned was now a smoldering cinder.

He sighed again as he made his way over to where his workshop had been. The metal workbench was mostly still intact, but with almost all of his tools gone, it was more or less useless.

Locke closed his eyes, concentrating on keeping his emotions in check. He didn't have to get revenge, and it wasn't the end of the world. He must've just left the stove on or maybe the iron. It wasn't anyone's fault, except maybe his own.

The Half-Saiyan slammed his fist down on the workbench. He spun on his heel and marched straight towards the smoking wall. Not missing a beat, he thrust out a hand and toppled the wall. He stepped up on it and continued his long strides, heading straight for the edge of the city.

He was enraged, and he had to release some anger. It was time for him to train.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the length of this, it was kind of my introductory, so I had to give a little background.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
~I apoligise I havebeen having family probloems I will try to get in a few posts when I can~
------------Sam--------------------
You look around the city, where to look to find a scientist?
--------------------Tom---------------------------------------
He is silent for a minute then he hands you something. "It is a small yellow disk, you ponder it for a moment then he speaks. "It is very valueable, I cannot give you much information now, but Go to town and sell it, see for your self then." he loks at you then looks away.
------------------------Rivade--------------------------------
You see a forest up ahead. a good spot to train.
---------------------------Anthony----------------------------
"No, I am not, Master Shen is inside..." he points at a room at the end of a hallway.
---------------------Jessica-----------------------------
Popo laughs for a moment. "It is ok child I promise you I will not be hurt."
--------------------------Terriban---------------------------
You go for a moment and see a body, ot of a Namekian but of a differnt kind of humanoid, he has pale skin, and hair on his head he looks similar to Denku, nbut he surely is not the same Paleskin. You ponder this and wonder how he can radiate so much power as he is knocke dout.

Craft

Maleficus
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~I apoligise I havebeen having family probloems I will try to get in a few posts when I can~
------------Sam--------------------
You look around the city, where to look to find a scientist?
--------------------Tom---------------------------------------
He is silent for a minute then he hands you something. It is a small yellow disk, you ponder it for a moment then he speaks. "It is very valueable, I cannot give you much information now, but Go to town and sell it, see for your self then." he loks at you then looks away.
Sam landed next to one of the towns people. "You there, tell me where I can find a scientist around here." Sam said, trying not to look too intimidating.

Tom looked at the disk and then bowed deeply. "Thank you master... You are very kind." Tom said, about to burst into tears. Tom had never seen such generosity, he though that this might be the reason Roshi is a hero to so many people. "I have to hurry." Tom thought before he stood up and wiped away the tears from his face. Tom turned and took his jet pack out of its capsule and and put it on. Tom looked back at master Roshi one last time before he turned on his jet pack and took of to find someone to sell the disc to.

DarkDethbringer
------------------ANthony---------------------
"Come in!" you hear an old voice yell.
---------------------Jessica-----------------------
You lose your eyes, then nothing... ould you hav emissed at this range? Mr. Popo is still smiling, "Come now try it again..."
--------------------Terriban--------------
The BODY JUMPS UP AND GRABS YOU BY THE THROAT! He looks at you releases his grip and crashes to teh ground.
-------------------Sam-----------------
The man screams and runs away. You wonder for a moment then look to your lewft and see a poster. it has your picture and reads. "Escaped Military Hardware, capture and return to Red Ribbon Base."
---------------------Tom---------------------------
You land in the city, you see a man scream and run away from a familiar tall man. Yop also see a pawn shop ahead of them.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Anthony----------------------------
"HmmmmmmmSIT DOWN!" teh sudden outburst shocks you as you back into teh chair behind you, he stands and examine syou, "Hmmmmmm, you seem to be a peekm human specimen... I shall train you starting tomorrow. I will get a Uniform for you...." a man walks in holding a green uniform he hands it tro you. "There is a bathroom sdown that way, put it on tehre."
-------------------------Jessica------------------------
Mr.Popo apears on the otehr side of your leg, he ,must be dodging your every move! "Don't give up now." he says retaining his smile.
-----------------------Terriban--------------------
He seems to have gone unconscious, that last lunge wa sthe last of his energy...

Craft

red10002
In the middle of the day a bright light came hurrling down to earth it was cought on fire as it came closer and closer to earth asmphere. The closer it go the bigger it looked it was a ship, soon it hit the ground causing a big meriorrite in the ground..." the deparshion to earth is a sucsess master Red " the ship said . " hmmm" He said climbing out of the spaceship it was a ship he had used to esacpe his planet. " it's much smaller here then i thought " Red said looking around. he was wearing white baggy pants and a white baggy tank top tucked in he had brown pointy boots on and a tiara around his head . red began laughing at the pittaful planet they called earth " perfect place to become king ..." red said smiling i'll simply make it larger with my new servents..." he walked down the field he had landed too he saw an old farmer and an old mertiorite also " what ?" red said " another person landed here before?" the farmer pulled out his gun gasping and studdering " o-oh great another one !" he said firing at Red . He deflected the shot to the ground " ower planets technology is such greater i mean is the best this planet can offer is a riffle.." red said laughing . the man ran off scared as red looked up at the blue sky " this a new change but i'll have to get use to it if im going to become king ...." red said walking to the nearest town ...

red10002
( so is it accepted can i join the rp ???)

DarkDethbringer
~your character has nto been accepted, we are still in Dragon Ball, and you pretty much arent strong enough to deflect bullets, no more Saiyan spots are available~

Maleficus
-------------------Sam-----------------
The man screams and runs away. You wonder for a moment then look to your lewft and see a poster. it has your picture and reads. "Escaped Military Hardware, capture and return to Red Ribbon Base."
---------------------Tom---------------------------
You land in the city, you see a man scream and run away from a familiar tall man. Yop also see a pawn shop ahead of them. (Sam isn't all that tall actually, and he looks about as old as Tom.) Sam quickly pulled down the poster and crumpled it in his hands. "This could lead to trouble." Sam said under his breath as, he tossed the poster away to find someone who could help.

Tom decided to go strait to the pawn shop, hoping Sam wouldn't notice him. Tom ran inside and put the disk on the counter. "Please... I would like to sell this... and I'm in a hurry." Tom said looking behind himself to see if he was noticed.

Sam saw Tom run into a pawn shop. "That's Goku's friend... maybe he can help." Sam said to himself as he ran after Tom.

red10002
( im not a sayian ! im an alien i put my carrie on the game sign up thread if you have seen it ...)

red10002
( i'll make a new intro !)
a space ship landed on earth making a big crator ." your department to earth was a sucsess ...welcome to earth !" the ship said roboticly " good" said the figure as he steped out of the ship " so ...this is it ?" he muttered as he walked out of the crator. " i guess this will have to do .." he said i smell a powerfull life forms on the planet i think i should make myslef welcme " he said laughing...

Maleficus
Originally posted by red10002
( i'll make a new intro !)
a space ship landed on earth making a big crator ." your department to earth was a sucsess ...welcome to earth !" the ship said roboticly " good" said the figure as he steped out of the ship " so ...this is it ?" he muttered as he walked out of the crator. " i guess this will have to do .." he said i smell a powerfull life forms on the planet i think i should make myslef welcme " he said laughing... (Did dark say it's okay to introduce your character like that?)

sayiamon
(Dark most likely DIDN'T.)

red10002
(yes he did last night go look for your self ... last night is when it happend... )

DarkDethbringer
~I dont feel comfortable with letting you startr with your own fully functional ship, so your ship blew up shortly after landing, but continue~

red10002
( fine ...)
He entered the town wondering what to do first. he walked across the street as a man came driving right at him " hey get out of the road" he yelled as he swerved to the side crashing into a wall" this planet produces vehicles i guess its technology isn't that futile ..." he muttered a police officer came by " exuse me sir , um- im going to have to ask you to leave !" he said studdering " why?, do you even know who i am ? " he said smiling " well no and i don't really care bu-" he was interupted "i am Red Legion a prince of a planet ! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT !" he yelled picking him up by the scruff ..." a-a prince ?" he asked confused " did i studder?" Red asked as he threw him into a wall ." show some respect " Red said as the man lay there knocked out . " hmph " he said walking off ...

Maleficus
Originally posted by red10002
( fine ...)
He entered the town wondering what to do first. he walked across the street as a man came driving right at him " hey get out of the road" he yelled as he swerved to the side crashing into a wall" this planet produces vehicles i guess its technology isn't that futile ..." he muttered a police officer came by " exuse me sir , um- im going to have to ask you to leave !" he said studdering " why?, do you even know who i am ? " he said smiling " well no and i don't really care bu-" he was interupted "i am Red Legion a prince of a planet ! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT !" he yelled picking him up by the scruff ..." a-a prince ?" he asked confused " did i studder?" Red asked as he threw him into a wall ." show some respect " Red said as the man lay there knocked out . " hmph " he said walking off ... (You only have control over your character, NPCs and events are controlled by Dark. Please let him handle who crashes into a wall and what the NPCs say.)

DarkDethbringer
----------------Jessica----------------------------
Mr. Popo disapears and reapears behind you, he taps you on the shoulder. "Try a few mor times."
----------------------Terriban----------------------
You sense someones powerlevel, thsi oen you know, its Garan, he popsup next to you from teh ground from behind a large plant. "Whos taht brother?"
------------------Red--------------------
You walk as a few police cars pull up aroudn you. They Pull out guns and aim them at you.
---------------------Tom------------------------
"Hmmm, What si it?" he asks examining it. "Well, I think I can give you, 300 Zenie for it, it looks to be valueabe possible made of gold.

Maleficus
"Hmmm, What si it?" he asks examining it. "Well, I think I can give you, 300 Zenie for it, it looks to be valueabe possible made of gold. Tom frowned at the shop owner. "If it is so valuable, then why offer so little? 300 doesn't seem like enough for a solid gold disk." Tom said putting the disk back in his pocket. "A few more zeroes would make it a much better deal." Tom said, trying his best to haggle quickly so he could leave and return home.

Sam came in to the pawn shop and saw Tom. "You there, I need your help finding someone." Sam said as he ran up to the counter.

red10002
" whats this all about?" red asked sarcasticly......" what is it because of your little friend started barking orders at me ? " red said smiling " your planets teknology is futile you do know that right ?" red said as he jumped in the air . "AHHHH!!!!!!!" Red yelled transfoming to his second form . " AHHAHAHAHA!!!" he exlaimed laughing as he was now in his second form " exuse me if i freshion up a bit .... " he said as he landed on the ground he looked at the officer running at a high speed ramming his spikes into his chest " what now ?!" he yelled as he yanked his body off him and chucked it at another cop... they began firing at him madly as he took each shot doing poor damage " surly this isn't your best weapon is it ?" he said laughing as he speed up to one kicking him in the face and turning around still being shot at but taking each on out with his GOGO kick . there was one left and he was a little bloddly but still eager too fight...." i guess your bullets arn't ment to fire threw my skin as you can see im still alive al you have done is wast ammo" he jumped and landed in front of him " HAAAA!" he yelled punching him in the face ... knocking him out ....they where none left yhe had knocked out and killed all the police .... " surly that can't be it ?" red said " theres defintly more coming after me and thoughs shots kinda hurt..." red said looking down " id better go before this planet go's awall..." he said laghing . he started running away from the town ....

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-----------------Tom--------------------
"450, thats my finasl offer, if you wont take that, then go ahead and leave..."
---------------------Red--------------------------------
~you dont have your forms accessable as of yet, please rewrite your actions, and dont make them do anything, leave tehre ctions to me.~
----------------------Jessica---------------------
Mr. Popo smiles. "Very good." he reches a hand up to adjust his turban that you had knocked ascew. "You have shown your skills to be very promising. Come iwith me to meet Kami." he leads to off into the building ontop of teh plateu.
-------------------Terriban---------------------
Garan takes off as the Human shifts a bit as you stare at him.

Maleficus
-----------------Tom--------------------
"450, thats my finasl offer, if you wont take that, then go ahead and leave..." Tom sighed and was about to accept the offer when Sam snatched the disc from Tom's hand and inspected it closely. "If you are looking for money then I will tell you the exact value of this disc." Sam said as he pretended to guess the weight of the disc. "A gold disc like this should fetch a few hundred... let's see what is on the disk." Sam said as he connected the disc to the port in the back of his head. "Something important might be in here." Sam said as he did his best to read the information on the disc.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
---------------Sam/Tom-------------------------
Its a very large disk so a Wire pops out of Sams head to connect to it and scan it.
---------------------Sam------------------------------------------------
You see some odd markings and such, would take a while to translate, but the disk actually weighs quite a bit. as you can see it reads.
P**c*l* *il* Be **leashed ** t*e Se*cr*t of Wo**e*s
You can only make out taht much, try for a little longer and you should crack teh code.
-------------------Jessica------------------------
"Dont worry, He has invited you here Because he senses a very horrible threat. He and I are training a group of ordinary People to combat this threat.
----------------------Terriban-----------------------
The man you have been watching stands up, he has slight burn marks. Green and blue eyes. As well as long black hair. He looks around his clothing wripped and torn. He seems to be perfectly awake he finally looks to you. "Hello, I am terribley sorry for this, my name is Malak Kirrinn. I have... somehow crashed onto your planet. I am afraid, I am out of food and my clothes are wripped to shreds. Do you think I can borow sme of yours?"

red10002
(( this guys stupid ! i swear im killing my carecter ....)

red whent suiside and ripped his hand threw his throat .and died ....

( there! the end! no ones home! stop my knocking on my door !!!! ! lol)

DarkDethbringer
~you didn thave to kill him off, you could have jst asked for a new character~

Craft

DarkDethbringer
----------------Anthony------------------------
You arrive in town. You see a diner ahead. inside is Master Roshi and Goku, and a bunch others, them it hits you, YOU MISSED THE NEXT TENKAICHI TOURNAMENT SIGN UPS! Goku and friends are eating to build up for the finals. Tien and others walk inside. they take a table right next to them. That place looks a little expensive tehre are some cheaper restaurants around.
--------------------Jessica-------------------------
"You will meet them soon, but first wait here as I bring Kami to meet you." Popo walks off leaving you in a room.
---------------------Terriban----------------------
"I am sorry Mr..... ANyway, I was keeping my gauard up, I knew not if tehre were any violent beings here." he stands up. "I think I have some strength left.. Which way?" he asks as he stretches, he radiates vast ammounts of power.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Anthony---------------------------------
You see another diner with a rather... Ugly man, wearing an oraneg shirt, and pants. He seems incredibley happy as he eats down food. You look to your left and see anoterh Diner, of moderate expense, You should be able to afford it. You see a man with crazy hair and dark skin eating quietly in the corner, he looks very familiar.
---------------------------Jessica----------------------------------
soon after Mr. Popo returns behind him soon follows a man with green skin. and Antennae. The Green man stops and speaks. "Hello child, we spoke earlier, I am Kami. I have gatherd you here, asyou show great Promise, you can help us greatly as this threat grows deeper." he smiles. "I am sure you are hungry, we can continue on to the otehrs who are feasting as we speak. Come now." he walks off towards anotehr room. You soon see a large room, it has a long Table, it seems to hav nearly thirteen people at it.
-------------------------Terriban--------------------------------
"I practically invented that technique, lets go!" He flies after You as you soon come across Garan and Nail.

Craft

Maleficus
---------------Sam/Tom-------------------------
Its a very large disk so a Wire pops out of Sams head to connect to it and scan it.
---------------------Sam------------------------------------------------
You see some odd markings and such, would take a while to translate, but the disk actually weighs quite a bit. as you can see it reads.
P**c*l* *il* Be **leashed ** t*e Se*cr*t of Wo**e*s
You can only make out taht much, try for a little longer and you should crack teh code. Tom tried to take back the disk but Sam held out his hand to stop him. "Wait... I'm getting something... this might be important." Sam said as he tried harder to translate all of the letters.

Tom tried to reach for the disk. "Couldn't you have found someone else to bother... or at least a better place to read the disk... people might freak out if they see wires popping out of you head like that." Tom said quietly as he gave up trying to take back the disk and waited for Sam to finish. "Just hurry up and read it before everyone in town sees you." Tom said as he looked out the door to see if anyone else was coming into the shop.

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Anthony------------------------------------
As you watch him, eating your food, you see a Girl run up and ask him for his autograph. He grunts and signs it, you try to look at teh signature but its hard to see. Its bothering you but you just cant figure it out.
(if you know go ahead)
-------------------------Jessica---------------------
Kami stopped and pointed at them individually. "Let me introduce you. Clock-Wise around the table. Parafus, Miyuki Pink, Matt Pinkerten, Blaze, Aaron King, Kenji Nowitaru, Kurama Takashi, Kado Takashi, AMazing Anton, Mighty Mask, Raham Slaazar, and Soule Narank Manthu...." You look at them each as he lists them off. Parafas eats as far as he can from the rest of the table. Miyuki smiles, you notice her Pink hair, Matt Pinkerton and Blaze seem to be deep in conversation, Aaron King sits alone, as Knji Kurama, and Kado all talk and laugh about things.Amazing Anton sits at thehead of thetable gobbling down food. He looks at you and laughs. Mighty Mask, wearing a ratehr ridiculus mask Might I add. Doesnt seem to be eating much. Raham Slaazar, is wearing a turban and some robes, you notice a large sword at his waste as he eats quietly. Soule isnt even at the table, he is standing at the opposite doorway to you, leaning on it with Crossed arms.
------------------------Terriban----------------------------
Nail looks at the supposed Human and them replies. "Yes I am sure this can be worked out... Come with me." You all take off and soon come across a SMall Namekian House. You all stop as Nail opens the door and shows the way inside. "There are some extra clothes in here, and a Cabbage Patch outside your window. " he smiled a bit. "I am sorry fo not having as much food as youd hoped for, but we have no need for it. Wlecome to Namek." Nail extends his hand as Malak takes it and they both shake hands for a breif moment. "Come, Garan, Come Terriban, we should resume our training...." He kicks off the ground as Garan soon follows. Malak walks inside, changes into some of The Odd Namekian Robes they had in eh house. He then grabs a Cabbage and lays down. "Welcome to Paradice Malak." he says rather sarcastically.
----------------------------Sam-----------------------
As you study teh disk in your head you notice one last word
P**c*l* *il* Be **leashed ** t*e Se*cr*t of Wo**e*s Cave.
As you study it again you figure otu some of the words.
P**c*l* wil* Be u*leashed a* the Secr*t of Wonde*s Cave.
Hmmm.. Can you make out any other words?
-------------------Tom-------------------
He wont return your disk, something apears to be onit, of great importance.

Maleficus
----------------------------Sam-----------------------
As you study teh disk in your head you notice one last word
P**c*l* *il* Be **leashed ** t*e Se*cr*t of Wo**e*s Cave.
As you study it again you figure otu some of the words.
P**c*l* wil* Be u*leashed a* the Secr*t of Wonde*s Cave.
Hmmm.. Can you make out any other words?
-------------------Tom-------------------
He wont return your disk, something apears to be onit, of great importance. Sam tried a harder to read the disk, but thought it might be better to get the disk to a better computer. "I don't have enough time to read this for you... I have to find a doctor." Sam said as he plugged the disk and stepped over to the desk and punched the cash register so he could reach inside and take a wad of cash. "I'll pay you back." Sam said to the shop owner as he grabbed all of the cash and handed it to Tom. Sam then began pushing Tom out of the shop.

Tom struggled. "I can't take this, it's stolen!" Tom shouted as they walked out of the pawn shop.

Sam quickly shushed Tom. "Keep that little fact a secret! I know you need cash, but I don't have enough time to wait for you to get it the honest way. I need a doctor to take the bomb out of my guts before I, and a great deal of the city, am blown to tiny little pieces... Besides, this disk is important. I couldn't read the whole thing, but something is on this disk and it would help to have a more powerful translation program." Sam said quietly as he shoved Tom down the street. "I don't suppose you know the way to Capsule corps.?" Sam asked as he walked. (I'll let you decide weather or not we get there, Dark.)

DarkDethbringer
---------------------Tom/Sam----------------------------
The way to Capsuel Corps. was rather easy to find as it was pathed witha few smashed Capsule Corp. Space ships. ou made teh way there. You finally made it past the most horrible enemy of all. THE RECEPTIONIST! You finally are greeted by Dr. Breif. "Whats this about a Bomb in your chest?" He asks as you explain it to him. "Hmm, if you let me study your structure, I will Disengage, and remove your bomb," he says to Sam. "Hmmmm, If you allow me to examine that disk, I can pay your for your troubles..."

Maleficus
---------------------Tom/Sam----------------------------
The way to Capsuel Corps. was rather easy to find as it was pathed witha few smashed Capsule Corp. Space ships. ou made teh way there. You finally made it past the most horrible enemy of all. THE RECEPTIONIST! You finally are greeted by Dr. Breif. "Whats this about a Bomb in your chest?" He asks as you explain it to him. "Hmm, if you let me study your structure, I will Disengage, and remove your bomb," he says to Sam. "Hmmmm, If you allow me to examine that disk, I can pay your for your troubles..." Sam turned a bit red as he realized he didn't have to steal the money from the Pawn shop. "If you think it's necessary." Sam said quietly as he handed Dr. Breif the disc.

Tom elbowed Sam in the ribs and gave him an annoyed look. "I'm going to return this money to the pawn shop now... I'll be back as soon as I'm done." Tom said as he walked to the exit. "Thank you for your help, doctor." Tom said gratefully as he walked out the door.

DarkDethbringer
--------------------------Tom/Sam----------------------------
"anytime anytime!" he yells after Tom as he walks out teh door he looks to Sam. "So what do you say we remove that Bomb from your gullet? Shall we!?" he says rather suddenly as he clears some thing off a table to reveal that it is an Opporating table. "Ok have a seat. I will have to find your off switch so You wont feel me snipping it out of you!"
One Hour later.....
Tom had returned the Money to he pawn shop. And teh Bomb had been taken from Sam. Dr. Breif switched him back on and helped him up. "How do you feel?" he smiles as his cat crawls over his shoulders. "Besides removing you Bomb I also Enhanced your Artificial Muscle tissue, you should feel alot stronger now..." he smiels at you

Maleficus
--------------------------Tom/Sam----------------------------
"anytime anytime!" he yells after Tom as he walks out teh door he looks to Sam. "So what do you say we remove that Bomb from your gullet? Shall we!?" he says rather suddenly as he clears some thing off a table to reveal that it is an Opporating table. "Ok have a seat. I will have to find your off switch so You wont feel me snipping it out of you!"
One Hour later.....
Tom had returned the Money to he pawn shop. And teh Bomb had been taken from Sam. Dr. Breif switched him back on and helped him up. "How do you feel?" he smiles as his cat crawls over his shoulders. "Besides removing you Bomb I also Enhanced your Artificial Muscle tissue, you should feel alot stronger now..." he smiels at you Sam stood up and took a deep breath. "I feel great... A little hungry, but great." Sam said, feeling as though he could lift mountains.

Tom was impressed by the speed in which Dr. Breif was able to operate. "I should come here more often... I could learn a lot about science." Tom thought, before he remembered the disk. "Have you found anything out about the disk?"

DarkDethbringer
------------------Tom-----------------------------------
"Unfortuneatley I have not studied the Disk yet, I am satrting that now.' He walks off and pick sup teh disk, he hooks it up to his computer, and it immediately starts up the message apears.
P**c*l* wil* Be u*leashed a* the Secr*t of Wonde*s Cave
"Hmm, perhaps tehse symbols here can be translated more, my computer has decoded it so far, lets see some more." he looks at it and thinks. "Well some words we can easily decipher. Like Secr*t is most liekly secret, Wil* is Will, Wonde*s is most lieklt a name, but the thing remains, there can onyl be a few caves with those in it... I will look for that, try and decode teh rest..."

red10002
a bout sits there in the medows chewing on an apple. his name is Jeon Verben he is a marshial artist with thousands of goals of being the worlds strongest . he is pritty smart and easy going, but barly know around town he livs in the forest in a little house that he built on his own this boy is an orphen that escaped from teh towns ophenage and is always gtting into trouble this boys name is Jeon verben the futre master marshial artist! and today is the day his journey begins!

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Jeon---------------------------
Perhaps some training, that woudl help your goal greatly. Train yourself or find a Master.

red10002
"i am hungry ..." jeon said with a smerk maybe i should find somthing to eat.." he said running into the forest. " maybe i can find a snake or even a wolf!" Jeon yelled as he entered the forest looking for somthing to eat ... " hmmm " he said with keen look on his face he spotted a wolf and yelled "a wolf!" he chased after it...

Craft

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Anthony-------------------------------
You continue to look, as two men sit down behind you. They begin talking loudly, you cant help but hear every word of tehre conversation. "SHoot! thats Pampoot! That was an embarrassing loss to that kid named.... Goku! thats it! Hahahaha, one punch, one second win." he continues to laugh, as Pampoot slams his fist on the table and walks off.
------------------Jessica------------------------
You listen, as miyuki giggles while Aaron says something to her. Right next to you is Kenji, Kurama, and Kado. They seem to eb discussing something of importants. "I am not sure what this evil is, but Kami is trining us liek a drill sergeant to fight it!' says Kado as teh otehrs nod.
---------------------Terriban------------------------------------
"We have no way of knowing. I have already spoken to some of our scientists abotu sneding him back hom,e. Our spacecrafts are limitted. But They say it would be acceptable if we send a Namekian or two with him to explore hsi planet. and to fly it back so it is not a wasted trip." He lands as you reach teh destination. "I have given it thought, If you have no problem with it, you shall leave once your training is complete." he says as he wakls inside and emerges outside later. "Does eiterh of you rememebr the next technique I said I woudl teach you?" Nail asks whiel looking at eitehr of you.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Anthony---------------------
The man looks at you angrily. "Well how about this, the final match is tomorrow. What do you say we make a bet. Goku is facing Tien Shinhan. I say Tien is gonna beat him to a bloody pulp. Infact I dont say it One-undred Zeni says it!" he says angrily as you look on Pampoot gets up to leave as you two talk, he smiles at you a bit before wlaking aoutside.
------------------------Jessica----------------------------------------
Popo blew a whistle as they all ran out to the front of the tower. You quickly finish up and do the same. They all stand in a line of no particular order. Kami stands in front of you all. "We know teh greater evil grows closer still, Today Popo will train you in The Basic Ki harnessing techniques." he walks off you here Blaze yell. "Aww! not these again." as Popo durects traffic of how to summon Ki. From teh deepness of your sould draw it out, as a swishing noise is heard. a glow gathers around some fighters.
-----------------------Terriban----------------------------------
Nail nods. "That is great to hear. Now The Mystic Attack is very easy to master. It is in your body. You have the ability to stretch your body. Focus only a small ammount of Ki into your hands, and use it to expand your flesh, a slightly differtn aproach is what we use to Grow large in the Kyodaikan. Let me demonstrate." He wiats a second an dthen begins his ahnd glows for a moment before it fades and his arm stretched to tap Gurus house atleast 7 feet away

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-----------------Anthony-----------------------
The man grins and walks out of the Diner. You finish your food shortly after that.
-------------------Jessica-----------------
Miyuki was standing next to you as you did thsi she stares, as you look back she smiles. You continue to train for weeks on end... Ready to take on the aproaching threat.
-------------------------------------------Terriban----------------------------
Garan wheels all the way around before realising what was up he smiles and then does the same thing laughing about it. Nail continued to speak. "Now We cna try teh swelling technique harness that kind of energy through your body and you will have it" he looks on.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Terriban----------------------
Garan does teh same thing to become your size he laughs and then shrinks back down. Nail laughs. "We are nealry ddone for the day. Whats next, do eitehr of you remember?"
----------------------ANthony------------------------
The man from the Diner, Pampoot walks form teh alley. 'Thanks mate. Your sayin in a round about way, I was beat by the best. here take this, shoudl cover your bet, just inase and then some." he says as he hands you 200 Zeni. "heers mate." he walks off.

Craft

Maleficus
------------------Tom-----------------------------------
"Unfortuneatley I have not studied the Disk yet, I am satrting that now.' He walks off and pick sup teh disk, he hooks it up to his computer, and it immediately starts up the message apears.
P**c*l* wil* Be u*leashed a* the Secr*t of Wonde*s Cave
"Hmm, perhaps tehse symbols here can be translated more, my computer has decoded it so far, lets see some more." he looks at it and thinks. "Well some words we can easily decipher. Like Secr*t is most liekly secret, Wil* is Will, Wonde*s is most lieklt a name, but the thing remains, there can onyl be a few caves with those in it... I will look for that, try and decode teh rest..." Tom walked over to the computer and thought about the other word. "...will be unleashed at the secret of Wonders Cave... What about this last word? P__c_l_... Maybe Sam was able to decode this part a bit more." Tom thought as he turned to find Sam. "Hey, did you manage to decode any more of this message?" Tom asked, pointing at the least understandable word.

Sam stepped over to the computer and read whet was already on the screen. "I couldn't figure that word out... I might take hours to decode that one." Sam said as he turned around to leave.

Tom ran after Sam. "Where are you going?" Tom asked as he stepped in front of Sam.

Sam walked past Tom. "I'm going to find out what is in that cave the easy way... by going there and looking for it." Sam said as he left and flew of to find the cave.

DarkDethbringer
---------------------Anthony--------------------
You soon make it back to the Crane island. They let you in and show you yourt room. its late.
--------------------Terriban-------------------------
"Well, I am afraid I am out of training, take the rest of teh day off and you will depart tomorrow..." Nail said as he patted Garan on the head shook your hand and walke daway.
--------------------Sam---------------------------
You find The Cave of Wonders. its dark inside, you have good eyesight, being an Android though. Navagating thsi cave shoudl be no problem, you see two passage ways.

Maleficus
-----------------------Sam---------------------------
You find The Cave of Wonders. its dark inside, you have good eyesight, being an Android though. Navagating thsi cave shoudl be no problem, you see two passage ways. Sam thought for a second decided to keep to the right.

Tom was at the computer, wondering what Master Roshi had programed. Tom turned and went to find Dr. Breif. "I have to leave... my mother needs me. Thank you for your help." Tom said thankfully. "I would like to return and study science after I train with Master Roshi." Tom said, hopeful that he would be accepted.

DarkDethbringer
------------------------Sam--------------------------
You come further in, you see a room up ahead. Inside is a pedistal, on it is what seem sot be ateapot, it has marking son it you cannot read.
"Wait my boy." he walks up to you an dpulls money from hsi posket. "Here you are." he put sthe money in your hand, when you look at it, you nearly fall over. 3,000 Zeni! "Of course, you will be my employee if that is alright, all you iwll have to do, is help me out and learn about teh science of Capsule Corp. it wil make you aome good money."

Maleficus
------------------------Sam--------------------------
You come further in, you see a room up ahead. Inside is a pedistal, on it is what seem sot be ateapot, it has marking son it you cannot read.
"Wait my boy." he walks up to you an dpulls money from hsi posket. "Here you are." he put sthe money in your hand, when you look at it, you nearly fall over. 3,000 Zeni! "Of course, you will be my employee if that is alright, all you iwll have to do, is help me out and learn about teh science of Capsule Corp. it wil make you aome good money." Sam walked over to the teapot and picked it up. "This looks interesting." Sam said as he took it with him to check the other path. "Maybe I'll find a bit more down here." Sam said to himself.

Tom tried to contain his astonishment as he put the money in his pocket and bowed thankfully. "Thank you... I will return as soon as I am ready." Tom said before he turned and left to return home and help his mother.

DarkDethbringer
---------------------Sam--------------------------
You walk down teh path, you hear a growling noise and step back, Suddenly a Bat or something liek a Bat jumps out form nowhere, you jump back, but you hear a crash... You check the floor, there is teh teapot, smashed open... You hear crazed maniacal laughter. "HAHAHAHAH! IM FREE IM FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a green mist leaves teh pot and drifts from the cave.
---------------------Tom----------------------
"Take your time." Dr. Breif smiels before getting back to work.
(I forgot where your mother is and stuff, so you can do all that)

Maleficus
---------------------Sam--------------------------
You walk down teh path, you hear a growling noise and step back, Suddenly a Bat or something liek a Bat jumps out form nowhere, you jump back, but you hear a crash... You check the floor, there is teh teapot, smashed open... You hear crazed maniacal laughter. "HAHAHAHAH! IM FREE IM FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a green mist leaves teh pot and drifts from the cave.
---------------------Tom----------------------
"Take your time." Dr. Breif smiels before getting back to work.
(I forgot where your mother is and stuff, so you can do all that) Sam stood still for a moment. "Whoops." Sam said to himself as he walked after the green mist.

Tom flew west toward his small village. "Mother, I'm home... and I brought money for the doctor." Tom said as he ran through the door of the old house. "You can get all the medicine you need now."

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Sam------------------------
The Mist leads outside of teh cave, there it swirls into a vortex, and gathers into single man. Nt a man, a creature, it is shaped as a man but his Skin is green, he has large ears and antennae. he is wearing black clothes with a symbol on it. He smiles and laughs then begins to speak. "a very long time I have been trapped in that jar, finally I have been released! Time to take back what should be mine! THIS PLANET!" he powers up before flying off. Could this be your doing?
---------------------TOM-------------------------------
Go ahead and do stuff till you are back at Caps Corp.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
--------------------------Anthony-----------------------------
You sleep well through the night,
------------------------Terriban---------------------------------------------
Garan looked up at Terriban. "I think that is best, I still think I shoudl go also, but Master Nail doenst seem to be interested in sending me tehre Brother..."

Craft

DarkDethbringer
~wow im immobalising all yours chars lol, dot worry hell wake up soon~
------------------------Terriban---------------------------
Garan follows you and you soon make it to Malaks hut, you open the door to se ehim mediatting with a half eaten cabbage to his left. He keeps his eyes shut before spekaing. "Whats up Terriban?" he says as Garan shuts teh hut door.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
---------------------Terriban----------------------
"If you think its necessary, hah! I'll be teh fist to introduce your kind to earth. Hope peple dont freak out at the greenness." He smiels and actualy opens hsi eyes. "One things first, we need to train, I bet a strange alien species liek yours is boudn to have some interesting moves. Can teach you some of mine as well."

Craft

DarkDethbringer
(I g2g pretty soon post quickly)
---------------------Terriban--------------------------
Malaka knodded, "Yeah, lets go see Nail,we should save some traiing for teh ship ride to earth, coudl take a few days." Malak walked outside of teh hut before stepping into air. "where to?" he asked before looking around.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-------------------Terriban----------------------------
You all soon arrive at teh tower Nail comes out after you tell him of this he speaks. "Well, he wnats our training eh?" he thinks for a breif moment. "Come, lets take him to Guru, and see if his powers will be awakenned." you walk into see the Large Namekian, Malak looks shcked as they finish. Nail speaks. "I think you all should get some rest, Terirban will be able to teach you tomorrow, I knwo I may be a better teacher, but you two need to learn team work."

Malak looks confused. "What do you means?"

"You'll see, have a nice trip, meet here early tomorrow for deprture."

Craft

DarkDethbringer
~well... tis is awkward, someone is on but hsi chraacters are all in use, if you felt liek it, maybe now would be a time for anotehr character lol~

Craft
(Haha, well i have been thinking of bringing in an energy absorbing android but i'd like to wait before i go for another guy.)

DarkDethbringer
~cool, we could add a pointless Filler arc for Anthony till morning.... could work~

Craft
(Filler arc, aye, what do you have in mind?)

DarkDethbringer
~I actually gota go, but heres eomthing to keep you busy with till I come back~
---------------------Anthony-----------------------------
A Thump knocks your bed, you jump out and look about. the ground is shaking, could you be teh only one hearing it? no one else is moving, you look around and a see a huge creen monster, with scales, who is shaped liek a dinosaur or a lizard! he is destroying everything in sight, could you be the only one who sees him?

Craft

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Anthony----------------------
The Creature gets hit twice and hits teh ground with a huge thud. you jump back, he sends a beam form his mouth knocking you away, he knocks teh Crane Hemrit mansion down with his tail as he laughs.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Anthony---------------------------
The Beast opens his mouth and absorbs teh blast, he smiels as he lurches forward, and knocks you down. He places a foot on your stomach and adds pressure, you hear a loud crack, you know now you cant move, the monsaters face looks closer to you as it morphs into a man, not reallly a man, it still has green skin, antennae ad big ears he finally speaks. "I have returned." You wake up imediately and fall out of bed, its morning. That was a wierd dream.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Anthony---------------------------
Master Shen is at teh Tournement grounds, perhaps you should go to see them. to see first hands who wins thsi titanic match.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-----------------------Anthony---------------------------
You soon arrive to see The Fight Raging beneath you, its too crowded to land, it would be easier to watch from up here. they both are incredibley fast fights it looks as though this match has been going for a while.

Craft
Anthony:
Anthony continued to watch the fight, perhaps he had given Goku too much credit.

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Anthony------------------------------
Tien leaps into the air frustrated at Gokus persistancy. he looks at you but keeps flying, he is high above the ring when he places hsi hands together in a triangle. "Tri Beam!" Goku looks up at Tien. as he releases a blast of energy blowg teh ring to bits, as Goku is no where to be found. Tien scans the arena befor elooking up, he smiels and see Goku continuing to fall. Tien flies up to Goku. They talk for a breif moment. as they continue fall. Goku summons a Kamehameha Wave and blasts in the opposite direction colliding with Tien, knocking Tien unconscious. they continue to fall, Goku is lower than Tien, Goku summons up one last Kamehameha Wave, though it was a small spark, he is higher up an dTien shoudl hit the ground first. As tehy fall, seems like an eternity the suspense is so great finally Tien is inches from the forgiving pavement when.

WHAM!!!! a Truck pull sout infront of Goku sending him into the ground Tien hits teh ground just trhee seconds after Goku. Tien wins as Fans crowd around them and hoist them up over the crowd, as Tien and Goku meet they shake hands and hope to meet each oterh again some day.

~lol ahst exactly how it happenned in DragonBall~

Craft

DarkDethbringer
~lol I was shocked when I watched, it I own it on DVD so yeah, I thought it was gonan be a tie but oh well, Pampoot gave you money so...~
------------------Anthony---------------------------
You look aroudn Master Shen is no where to be found, you look mto where Master SHen was sitting, that wasnt him! it was a Crane perched on some guys head. He must be back already. the fighters are stil hanging around. Maybe talking to Tien would tell you where Shen went, Choatizu is still here also someone should know.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Anthony-----------------------------
Tien smiles. "Hah! hes bound to be back at Crane island by now, he tried to mess with my fight I blew him away!' he laugsh slightly before hopping down and walking off before shouting a ffinal word. "One more thing, don let Shen corrupt your heart aand drag you down th path of evil, he almost did that to me but, with help of Jackie, and a few otehrs I steered clear of it..." Tien walks away never looking back.

Craft

Maleficus
----------------------Sam------------------------
The Mist leads outside of the cave, there it swirls into a vortex, and gathers into single man. Nt a man, a creature, it is shaped as a man but his Skin is green, he has large ears and antennae. he is wearing black clothes with a symbol on it. He smiles and laughs then begins to speak. "a very long time I have been trapped in that jar, finally I have been released! Time to take back what should be mine! THIS PLANET!" he powers up before flying off. Could this be your doing?
---------------------TOM-------------------------------
Go ahead and do stuff till you are back at Caps Corp. Sam cursed under his breath and flew toward the green man. "Stop! If anyone is going to take this planet, they have to got through me! You see, I've grown rather fond of it the way it is and I don't want some green weirdo messing it up." Sam shouted as he followed the strange person through the air.

(I was going to train with Master Roshi before I went back, there is still some stuff Tom has to do before he can go back. I was thinking of having him go back after the threats to earth have been resolved.)

Tom found the doctor and brought him to the house. "Please... you have to help." Tom said as he led the doctor to his mother. Her symptoms had already started to worsen, her fever had risen to a near fatal level. The doctor went into her room and told Tom to stay out side for a little while. As Tom waited, he went outside and tried to stay calm by watching the clouds go by, falling asleep about an hour later. Tom had a terrible dream about a large, powerful fighter destroying all of his friends and woke up in a cold sweat when the doctor came out to tell Tom that his mother was going to get better. She needed a simple surgery for a common illness, the doctor had to hurry and perform the surgery at the house otherwise it would have taken too long to get her to the hospital. Tom was relieved to hear that his mother would recover and gave the money he had earned to the doctor. "Thank you... Thank you very much." Was all Tom could manage to say before he ran inside to check on his mother. She was sleeping, it looked as though she was more comfortable. "I will come back... but right now, I have a lot to take care of." Tom said to her as she slept. "I promise I will make you proud... I'll come back stronger and smarter then ever." Tom said confidently before he went down stairs. Tom told the neighbors to come over every once in a while to check up on his mother, then he took out his jet pack and flew in the direction of Master Roshi's island.

DarkDethbringer
---------------------Athony-----------------------------------
You soon arrive at the islan where The Crane hermit is waiting for you. He tells you to stop and you land. "Time to practise and train you in some important skills."
-----------------------Terriban-------------------------------------
You awake early in the morning when most of teh suns are set so it seems dimmer than usual, Nail is waiintg for you outside.
------------------------Sam-------------------------------
Piccolo Stops and smiles. "Ahhh you must be the fool who released me! Was it tthat silly gold disc I left with Mutato that led you here? Hmm? HAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Now im free! Time to take control!" He summons an energy blast. "Destructive Wave!" he says as he fires it at you.
--------------------Tom----------------------------------
"Welcome back..." Master Roshi says walking closer to you. "Did you sell that disc?" Roshi asks while slowly wlaking form his house and up to you.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-----------------------Anthony-------------------------
Shen nods. "Yes, we will have to teach you the basics of myTeachings, with The Crane Style." Shen Demonstrates the Cranes one legged Stance. his otehr leg bent and Knee is at his waist level. "After this we will have to cover Ki for you, as well as the Dodonpa."
---------------Nail----------------------
"Guru Wishes to speak with you before you leave." He points you in the dirrection of Gurus hut. When you enter Guru Speaks quietly to you. "My Boy, Terriban, you are the hope of our race so I must teach you this skill...." he tilts hsi head so he can see you as best eh can. "It will repopulate our species. If anything may go wrong, teahcing you this will make you nothing short of Guardian Material for earth. It is the ability to lay eggs, and make more Namekians. It is difficult to use. All Namekians can do it but must have a Guardians power to do so, and awaken teh potential. come closer." as yu coem closer he places a hand on your shoulder you feel a tingley feeling and a green aura surrounds you. You know he has taught you this power. "Go my son, but I mut tell you this, I sense great confusion in that boy you are going to earth with, be careful.." As you leave his hut, Nail speaks to you. "You now have some abilities passing my capabilities take care Brave Teriban, one of my greatest Students..." he says after leading you to teh hsip a rathe rlseepy Malak is waiting for you, as Garan Wavees good bye hoping to see you soon.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-------------------Anthony------------------------
"Really now? Well, let us master a few movements!" He stands liek this and makes an ax jkick, a few more moves later, you are rewady for Ki Strikes. "Good, very good, now that you have masterd the Crane style, let us teach you somme Crane Techniques, Do as I do." He places his hands opened of fingers on his face before yelling. "Taiyoken! (Solar Flare)" as a Huge flash of light goes off. he is standing tehre his hands behind his back. "Now you try."

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-----------------------Anthony------------------------------------
"Hmm, good, very good, now for the after Image Technique, You must move in repettitive patterns,m to create a lasting image of yourself. Shen demonstrated by creating multiple standing around you.
--------------------Terriban----------------------------------
Yoiu get into teh ship and work the controls as Garan waves furiously hoping you notice. Malak lounges in the back. as you begin your descent to Earth.

Craft

red10002
The wolf had escaped Jeon fell too the ground hungry and tired for chasing the animal. " what now ..." Jeon said wih a growling stomake. he stood up and walked outside of the forest .

He stoped by a crik to get somthing to drink he gulped it up and sat back now he was just hungry. Jeon looked up at the sky and thought i wonder if this is the best it's gunna get ...

sayiamon
(Aw, Crap. Terriban, on Earth? Hope he doesn't remember Denku.)

Craft
(Heheh, yep he's on his way and you should be scared, since, if all goes to plan, he'll give even Anthony a run for his money... Oh and he remembers Denku, very vividly)

DarkDethbringer
~lolo he i all im back!~
--------------Anthony-------------------------------------
he smirks. "Good, you may surpass my best, ahem, former students." he walks closer. "So you know Ki eh? hmm, lets move onto a useful move called. The Iron Man Technique..." He places his right arm out and bent so his open palm with curled fingers faces teh sky as he places his lefthand on he elbow on the sinde of his right hand. He summons energy and creates a Red glow of his body he cant move. he look sliek a statue!
----------------------Terriban-----------------------
"Alot less fertile than it is here. mrore buildings, and more advanced technoligy, we have some great fighters on earth, as we are alot less peace loving than Namek is." he smiles. "When you wanna start training?" he asked standing up.
--------------------Jeon------------------------
get off your ass and train as I tried to getr you to earlier.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Terriban-------------------------------------------------
Malak smield and hopped to his feet, he cast aside his turban and weighted cape, he took off his wrist bands that hit teh ground with a thud. He last pulled off an extra Neck weiht that again hiw the ground, he was npow standing looking at you with his Black Training Gi On. He seem sready. "What do you say we have a quick sparring match?" he asked cracking his neck and his wrists before bringing his right leg up to his hip bending it at teh knee, to signify the Crane style (this is unknown to Terriban Crane style is only for eth reader to understand). "Liek it? I picked this up whiel fighting this guy in a tournement w while ago. that match is kinda a blur, but nyway,. lets go, feel free to use any moves you want to.." he smiled as he waiting in perfect balance for Terriban to be ready or strke.
-----------------------Anthony--------------------------------
As you are Frozen Shen leaps into the air and pummels you with kicks, yopu are caught off guard you then realise teh significance of thsi move! it blocks out all your feeling! you soon return to your normal color He smiels as he watches you check yourself for bbruisses. "Let us continue, this is called the Four Witches Technique." Crane Powers up and he grunts as this is no doubt difficult to do. finally two more arms pop out of his back. This looks painful, yet effective. "And take offyour hat and coat it will make it easier to train!"

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-----------------------Anthony--------------------------------
Shen smiles. His arms receed back into him. "I usually test my students, but you seem to be fine! You were abel to do it much quicker than anyon else! Now I wnat to teach you a move that is difficult but worth it, called Rapid Veloicity Technique." He take shsi arms and begisn to spin them around forward they begin to become swirls of light as tehy tear up eth ground below.,"Go ahead try it."
---------------------Terriban-------------------------------------------------
Malak quickly springs forward as you do snesing your stratdgy and using his other foot to balance as his left leg is sweeped off the ground only to leap up and kick Terriban in teh face. knocking his bandana away. Malak then puts both feet down for a different stance. "Remember Practicality i nothing if you dont need it." he said refering to how easy it woudl have been to knock a normal fighter off of his feet. Mlaka stretches and places hsi hands to his front putting them intofists. He pointsa finger at terriban. "Dodon!" a Yellow or Godl Beam flys from his finger to you.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
-------------------------Android 4---------------------------------------------
The Automated voice speaks again. "Please meet in the rec room for Ability Discs." The Voice opens a few doors leading to the rec room.
---------------------------Anthony-----------------------------------------
Shen sneezes. "Well, I guess thats adaquet, it took Tie- *ahem* never mind. But let us continue. Now let us practise the Ki Blast Cannon." He places his hands togetehr in a fistleaving an openning in teh middle where a Yellow beam gathers. "YYou must gathe rall your noticeable Energy into your fists, but it will leave youphysically drained for a few moments afterwards." He fires a Blast of energy at you after saying. 'Blast Cannon!"
-----------------------Terriban-----------------------------------------------
"Holy crap!" Malak leaps back still to get punched hard. He holds his stomache for a moment before looking up. "What was that!?" he said thinking " No way I could do that, but I should try as I am not exactly human " Malak Gets into a defensive stance, gettng ready to move incase he launches anymore unknown Namekian Attacks.

Uchiha_Kisame
Meanwhile, on Planet Icer (King Colds planet)

--- King Cold ---
Sojaken, I need you go to the planet Earth, to take surveys and analyzes of the living things there. If there are any powerful beings there, you shall destroy them.
--- Sojaken ---
Understood, I shall begin the mission. *heads into ship*
*thinks while in ship* if i find any power levels higher than me, they may destroy me, i shall betray king cold, but all in due time.
* arrives on Earth*
--- Sojaken --- Wow, what a planet. I am sensing some pretty strong power levels here. Alright time to see what the creatures on Earth are like.

(something like that???)

Craft

Uchiha_Kisame
( i didnt think there would be training school thingys on Icer, i read the masters thing you posted and didnt see anything about Trainers on Planet Icer, thats why I decided to go to Earth, I knew about trainers there )

--- Sojaken ---
hmmm, seems this planets gravity is a bit stronger than on Planet Icer, I should kill some things in order to get use to the gravity. Hmmm, whats this, a bear, you might help me get used to this gravity, oh wait, a pack of bears . . . this might be a little tougher than i thought.
* 14 minutes later *
yes, you guys really pack a punch, phew, glad thats over with, they really gave me a run for my money there. I'll just take it easy for awhile.

DarkDethbringer
~umm dude, Sojaken is still on Icer for the moment, King Codl would not sen dhim out till he was properly trained, the Icer Training School (Freizas ELite Training Crew) is on teh bottom of the list, PM me if tehre is a special move you wnat~
---------------Anthony-----------------------------------
You look up to see Shen doing some odd movements he finally Brings his hands togetehr and yells as the blast hits his foararms, it bounces teh blast back at you, being to weak to move teh blast hits you head on and sends you back severel feet into the water. You quickly recover and swim up to teh surface he smiles, as you are coverd with scrapes and bleeding in some places. "The Hannah Geisha Tehcnique, I was not going to teach you this till later, but I thought it was a good time to teach you not to try and cross me!" he smiles. "Come on now, let us try it out a bit. tell me when you are ready and i will fire a blast at you!"
--------------------Android 4-----------------------------------
"Please step onto the Platform and place your head onto the table." Th Voice calls again as you see a platform ahead of you next to a wall, with a chair.
When teh smoke clears, Malak is surrounded by a Green Energy field it shimmers as you look on. "ALright, lets try that shall we!" Malak begins tossing a large amount of Ki Blasts at you you look around to see for sure, yes, hes mimicking the Guided Scatter Shot. "This is teh end!" he says as he brings teh Ki Blasts all around you.
-------------------Sojaken-----------------------------
King Cold has called you to his side. "Hello Sojaken, I am sending you to earth, but You must be trained first, prepare to be sent to the training room" a few people come and lead you into the Training room. They pass you a Pamphlet (lol) it has lists of Moves they teach they walk off soon to return.
(Pick teh moves you wnat from the Sign up thread and post them here.)

Craft

DarkDethbringer
------------------------Terriban------------------------------------
Malak lands and waves a hand to signify for a time out. "Well to tell you the truth, I am not teh normal, Dominant Species on Earth. I am infact a man made human, I am an Android." he smiels as hbrushes himself off. "I was given a few abilities that I am afraid I cannot teach, one is teh ability to duplicqate any technique or ability I see. I am afraid I cannot replicate things my body are not meant to do." He steps back a bit. "So, as you can see any move you use on me I can send it bacvk at you, or any enemy, so What do you say? You taught m e a move hows aboot I teach you one of mine?" he asked cracking his neck.
----------------------Android 4-----------------------------------
Your eys are slammed shut as you awake, it aparantly is hours later as the clock says it is five hours later, you flex you read your data bank for all your new moves. There is a special incrypted move, what does it say?
(invent your own special)
-----------------------Anthony-------------------------------------
Master Shen SMiles. "hmm, good to know you have a killer spirit in you, you will make a great Assasin." he does the hand motionsd one more time. "Ready!? Dodon Ray!" he shoots a Dodonpa at you fast.

Craft

Uchiha_Kisame
--- Sojaken ---
Hahahaha, I have completed the training. The moves I have learned shall help him in the future. These moves I have learned are the Death Beam, Eye Beams and the ultimate Death Ball. Soon I shall go out into the universe, and learn more, more than i would imagnine.

DarkDethbringer
~umm no, you have merely chosen thos emoves, now you will b etaught them, dont rush yourself now. and forgive me, I had it all type dup and my comp ****ed up, so let me recap you cause I dont feel ike posting it all again. ANdroid 4 must journey to Central City, meet Android 19 then try to find Geros Target. Terriban is being taught Energy Field, and Anthonyb has completed Shens teachings, I apoligise for my comp, but any more questions fire away~
------------------Sojaken------------------------------
Now that you have selected your Techniques you wish to learn, carry on into the Training Chamber.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Terriban----------------------------
Malaks Grin is beeming now. "Awesome you got it down pretty fast!" he stretched. "Now its your turn!" he smiled awaiting what technique you could shwo him.
------------------------Anthony-----------------------------------
You arrrive at town. You walk down the street as you trip over something. You look to see what it wass, it is an orange ball with Six Golden Stars on it, it looks valueable, one of akind most likely.
------------------Android 4-------------------------------------
You arrive, you wonder what this ANdroid 19 could possibley look like. You look around eying a peculiar looking Pale man, in rather doofy lookin clothing.

Craft

sayiamon
Denku: Still flying.... and flying..... and flying. Suddenly Denku saw a little house on an Island. he flew down and knocked on the door (Guess who.)

"Zenthous: *Yawns* This Island is too boring! (remember, he's still on the same Island, The world tournaments Island) Time to leave!" Zenthous then Stole a boat and rowed away.
(and Terriban can try but, unfortunately, Denku has forgotten all about him.)

DarkDethbringer
~what island? there are a few.~
--------------------Terriban----------------------
Malak ducked out of the way, but the blast inevitabley caught his shoulder Obliterating it knocking his arm to teh floor. Terriban look ssuprised before it grows back and Terriban is even more suprised now. ."Yeah forgot to mention, as an Android I can also do this." he smiles. "Lets try it, Destructive WAVE!" he launches it form a throwing position to a fmailiar thrusted position. The Beam leaves his hands.
-------------------ANthony------------------------------
You happen to look down as you walk and something catches your eye. Its a wallet, you open it up and see 7,000 Zeni in it! Its amazing someone would not be careful with that much money!
-------------------------Android 4-------------------------------------
The Pale man turns around. he respons in an odd mechanical childlike voice that startles you at first. "Yes, I presume you must be Android 4." he says watching you. "I hav eheard teh nam eof teh one we must kill, His name is ANdroid 12."
----------------------Zentheous----------------------------------------------
Your in the middle of teh ocean when a huge fish leaps up form the depths and grabs one of your oars shattering teh other one.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
Mlaak smiles. "Hmm, well we can give it away, I am made organics to my knowledge." Malak makes a lunge trying to summon his Ki in it as to stretch his arm. His arm hits the ceiling and bounces off before retracting Malak smiles. "Wow, thats nifty!" he smiles. "Now lets see body splitting, that sounds liek something I cannot do.."
----------------------Anthony-------------------------------
You come across teh Diner you were at yesterday, its beginning to get dark already. But Tien as well as Roshi and Goku and many more are all eating together very strange seeing as they both nearly killed each other in teh Arena, they seem to be having a good time but goku look sconcerned.
--------------------------Android 4-----------------------------------------
Android 19 makes no facial expression though a creepy giggle sound emits from him. " Seems this is a special Creation, He can regrow himself after mass dmage taken, so detonating the bomb would be teh waist of a bomb atleast unless tehre is something worth destroying near him." He takes a step into the air. "I am picking up his signal he is close but not close enough for us to get to him, he is out f our atmosphere.

Craft

DarkDethbringer
------------------Anthony---------------------------------
They eventually bring you food, one of the largest meals youve had in a very long time. Tien seems to stare at you in your Crane Uniform. You glance over to see Goku with a huge plate f food but hes not eating. odd for Goku...
--------------------Terriban------------------------
Malak loks taken aback by the clone of you exactly as you are staring at him. "Well, I can always attempt iit. Malak secretly and descretley reads your power level while watching you. "hmmm, thats odd your half as strong as you were before... Doing this technique must divide yoour strength amongst your clones, Might be useful to confus people though." Malak stands for a moment focussing power into him before sending a Clone jumping out beside him.
-----------------Android 4-------------------------------------
"Very much so Android 4. What say you we have some fun before we find our target hmm?" He chuckles again in his creepy voice

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>